Pas de Déclaration

The Singing Violin

-Pas de Déclaration, Not a Declaration-

"Bravo!" Suho stood up and applaused with all the audience after they ended the performance.

Chaerin was glad to see everyone smiling and applausing at them. Sehun grinned as Luhan putted his thumbs up.

"Where's Kyung Soo?" Yixing asked when they sat again on the seat.

"Eh?"

"Hello there everybody, my name is Young Joo and I'm conducted the new student orchestra filled with my best friends," Young Joo introduced himself.

"Yeah and I'm Han Young, the clarinet player who got the last chorus part with my friends, thanks for Chaerin about that," Han Young said as the audiences grinned at him.

"We are here to say thank you to our sunbaenims and teachers and now we're ready to face the college in music. Hope we can have a god relationship between each other," Young Joo said.

"And now, there's someone who need to say something to a certain person and he promised to treat Young Joo and me so here he is," Han Young almost laughed as the audiences laughed at the expression.

"How he got there?" Baekhyun asked when they saw Kyung Soo entered the stage.

"Good afternoon everybody. My name is Do Kyung Soo and I want to congratulate all the seniors and juniors for finishing the recital. I am trembling now because of the stage fever soooo... Sehun?" Kyung Soo looked at Sehun who just nodded.

Chaerin shocked in her seat when Kyung Soo entered the stage while they were all still in their places after performing.

Sehun stood up and started the intro of a song.

Lying beside you, here in the dark...

Feeling your heartbeat with mine...

Softly, you whisper, You're so sincere...

How could our love be so blind...

Every audiences gasped to hear such a soft and steady voice presented by Kyung Soo. Sehun did well improvisation to accompany Kyung Soo and they began to play the song. Nana winked at Sehun as a code when they all played. Sehun then took Chaerin's violin with her yelp as the response and replaced it wth a mic then he pushed her to stand beside Kyung Soo.

"I can't sing," Chaerin murmured to Kyung Soo.

"Just try," Kyung Soo smiled and held her hand.

The second verse almost there and Kyung Soo motioned Chaerin to sing. She sighed and lifted the microphone.

Living without you, living alone...

This empty house seems so cold...

Wanting to hold you, wanting you near..

How much I wanted you home...

EXO gasped to hear Chaerin's unique voice as the audiences including Chaerin's parents closed their mouth because of the surprise. Kyung Soo continued singing.

But now that you've come back...

Turned night into day...

I need you to stay...

"Let's sing together!" Young Joo said.

Everybody sang along the song and Kyung Soo was glad to give the surprise event. Even the teachers sang along and the commitee too.

"Great!" EXO stood up and cheered for them as Kyung Soo blushed.

"What a very good surprise event! With this, the recital ends. Thank you for the audiences and the performer and stay tune for the next recital! Goodbye!" The MC ended the stage as the performers bowed to the audience.

Kyung Soo walked down to the backstage followed by Chaerin who still spaced out at the sudden time to sing.

"Why?" Chaerin asked Kyung Soo just smiled.

"Because I like you too," Kyung Soo finally said.

"Congratulation!!!" Jongdae opened the backstage room where everybody packed their instruments and congratulated them all followed by his friends.

"You did a great job!" Luhan said as Sehun grinned in happiness.

"Here come our new couple!" Chanyeol pushed Kyung Soo and Chaerin.

"Eh? Who said that I want him to be my boyfriend?" Chaerin snapped as Kyung Soo shocked to hear that.

"Oh no her alter ego," Xiumin pulled Yixing's arm to gain his attention.

"Who said that I want to be your boyfriend?" Kyung Soo snapped too as they stared confusely.

"But we thought...," Jongin spaced out.

"Kidding!" Kyung Soo and Chaerin laughed out loud to see all the dumbfounded faces in front of them.

"Let me catch you!" Suho ran to Kyung Soo who ran away.

"Attack on Kyung Soo!" Xiumin followed Suho as the others to chased Kyung Soo.

Chaerin realized that her parents was there so she searched for them outside the hall.

"Mom! Father," Chaerin came to them.

"You did great!" Her mom hugged her tight as her father cleared his throat.

"I guess that you can study music now," Her father said as Chaerin's eyes sparkled.

"Really?" She asked in dibelief as her father nodded in response.

"Thank you so much!" Chaerin bowed at her father and hugged him.

"Then who's the lucky boy?" Her mom asked as Chaerin facepalmed herself because she forgot.

"There he is," Chaerin pointed at Kyung Soo who chased by the others.

"Kyung Soo?" Her mom asked as she looked at her husband and Chaerin nodded.

"We agree!" Her mother said as Chaerin stunned.

"Ask him to come and have dinner with us," Her father said as Chaerin's jaw hung open.

"Okay I will tell him."

"We need to go to a meeting now. Bye Chaerin," her mom hugged her.

"Thanks mom, father for your time."

***

At last they ended the recital and walked together to have dinner in the dining room.

"Today's food is special!" Tao said as he began to take it all.

Chaerin finished taking a bath as she wore her usual clothes. She took the shoes and then opened her bedroom door.

"Dinner?" Kyung Soo showed up from his room.

"You frightened me! Of course," Chaerin said.

"Then let's go," Kyung Soo closed the door and locked it.

They walked in silence until Chaerin decided to speak first.

"My... My parents want you to have dinner in my home this weekend. Can you come?" Chaerin finally said as Kyung Soo stopped walking because of the sudden invitation.

"Wha.. What?"

"I'm serious."

"Then I'll come," Kyung Soo held Chaerin's hand as they walked together.

They opened the door and greeted by some dorkies who ate like a primitive then laughed to see the beagle line making some hilarious jokes.

"Hello there new couple!" Luhan made everyone turned at him.

EXO started to tease on them as Kyung Soo blushed along the night and Chaerin laughed at his cute reaction. Everything went well that night with laughters and joy. Kyung Soo smiled to see Chaerin blend well with his friends. Now everything seemed so perfect.

-------

Author's hint : No no no it doesn't end like this hahaha XD