Chapter 22

Unknown Number

   Chanyeol and you head to their house. You can't deny it... It's kinda disappointing. You expect more than this. You sighed and you both enter inside. But what's this? You can't see anything then you tried to look for him beside you but you can't feel him anymore. You sighed and you stomp your foot. 
"Oppa! Where are you??" You asked in a irritated tone and you your lips. You felt so pissed and you search for the door when a music suddenly played. You stopped on your tracks and just felt his arms around your waist.
"Bwoya?" You asked and he led you to their garden. 
"Sshh..." He hushed you and you both reached the garden. Your eyes glowed and you look at him. 
"Oppa..." You said lowly and he smiled. The place were surrounded by glowing lights and red roses. There's a table for two and you look at him.
"Wae? Is there a special day today?" You asked. 
"It's the day we first knew each other." He said with a pout and you circle your Arms around his neck and pull him for a kiss. 
"Komawo..." You whispered and he looked at you and offer his hand.
"Can we dance?" He asked and you smiled.
    You rest your head on his chest and he sighed and watch the stars twinkle. You shut your eyes and feel the music. You feel so happy and special. Every time you're around him... You feel so different. 
"It's really weird..." You said and you look at him.
"What's weird?" You asked. 
"You know, how we knew each others." He said as he stare at you. You just laughed and he pulled you closer.
"But... Really... It's amazing." He said and he lift your chin and press his lips on yours. You were so drowned by his love. You smile and he stare at you and cup your cheeks.
"You look so beautiful in that dress..." He said and you pout cutely.
"But you told me not to buy them earlier." You said.
"Only wear that when i'm with you..." He said and he kiss your forehead. 

---

    You both start to eat together. You don't know how everything was set. You wander your eyes around when his phone rang. He answered it and put it on speakers. You took a sip of your wine and you look at him.
"Ya! Hyung! You owe us too much... You need to pay!" You heard his voice and you giggled. 
"Ne... I will!" He said.
"Aigoo... The first surprise for her isn't easy you know! But you didn't even bought me a bubble tea or what." You said and Chanyeol sighed.
"Ya... Oh Sehun. Trust Hyung." Chanyeol said and Sehun sighed.
"Ne..." 
"Good. Bye." He said and he end the phone call and smile at you sweetly. 
    You both decided to go inside and he turn on the lights. You sat down on the couch and you blink your eyes as you feel a little dizzy.
"You drank too much. I should ban you from drinking." Chanyeol said as he sat down beside you. 
"No, you can't." You said and he shook his head with a laugh and you hit his arm.
"I know you like it when i'm drunk, babo." You said and he stare at you and you flick his forehead.
"Not now. Not here... You're living with your parents. Stupid." You said and you stood up.
"Do you mind if we go back to my place now??" You asked and he shook his head. He stood up and tuck the loose strands of your hair behind your ear. 
"Eomma and Appa never barge in without knocking when i'm inside my room." He said and he pressed his lips on yours. 
"Oppa--" 

---

    You woke up inside his protective embrace. You smiled and you caress his cheek and he open his eyes.
"Good morning Oppa." You said and he kiss your forehead. He was about to speak when someone knocked on the door. You quickly grab your things and start panicking.
"Ppali!" Chanyeol said. 
"Araseo." You heard his mom's voice and the door opened. 
"Ani! Eomma--" You hid under his blanket and your face turned red. 
"Eomma!" 
"Park... Chan... Yeol..." She said and you bit your lower lip.
"Eomma-- just give us a minute. Please??" Chanyeol said and you heard the door shut. 
"Eotteokhae??" You whined and he remove the blanket and hand you a towel.
"Wash up first." He said and you stood up. 
   After taking a shower. You dried his hair and you let out a sigh and cup his cheeks. He stare at you and smile at you. 
"Oppa..." 
"Don't worry... Everything's going to be alright." Chanyeol said and he peck your cheeks. You fold the sleeve of his shirt that you were wearing and you made your way downstairs. His parents are staring at the two of you and you bowed your head. There's an awkward silence and you sat down beside Chanyeol. 
"Oppa!" A girl squealed and you turned around to see his cousin. She looked at you and you gave her a small smile. 
"Where have you been?"
"Seri..." Chanyeol sighed. 
"Isn't she the one we saw before?" 
"Ne..." Chanyeol replied.
"Oh... Annyeonghaseyo Unnie." She greeted and you did the same. 
"Seri-ah... You're going out with your friends, right?" His mom spoke up and she nodded. 
"I was about to leave actually. Bye!" She said and made her way to the door. 
"So..." His dad cleared his throat and you felt Chanyeol's hand grab yours. 
"Chanyeol... How can you take our joke serious... You know eomma." She said and you sighed.
"This is my fault..." She whispered and you bit your lower lip.
"Eomma-nim... It's not your fault..." You said and she looked at you. 
"It's my fault... That i made the two of you nervous!" He clapped her hands and laughed with his husband. You and Chanyeol looked at each other. 
"Eomma!" Chanyeol whined. 
"You should make sure that she's pregnant! Araseo??" 
"Aigoo... She must be handsome like me!" His father said and you sighed in relief. 
"Oh... Look at them. They look so relieved!" She said and you took the glass of water in front of you and you drink it. 
"What the hell..." You whispered and Chanyeol squeezed your hand.
"Eomma... That's not funny." Chanyeol said and they sighed.
"Let's eat..." She said.
"Minhyun-ah... Eat well!" His father said and you nod.
"I'll eat well." You replied and you bow your head.