Chapter 30

Unknown Number

    Sunday. The best day for the two of you. He's in charge of cooking since he doesn't allow you to go near or hold sharp utensils or to cook your unhealthy foods. You were offended at first but you slowly understand it. Fruits and veggies are always required. You should take your vitamins in time. He's always there to call and remind you of it. You feel so blessed. Yet scared... You never actually dream of having a child. Well, yeah you sometimes plan with Chanyeol about it but you actually don't have any interest at all. You're scared. They said that it hurts a lot when you're in the part of delivering the child. You placed your hand on your tummy and you let out a sigh.
"What should eomma do now?" You whispered and cover yourself with the blanket and go to sleep. Noises woke you up and you sighed and head to the bathroom and found Chanyeol carefully placing each clean towel inside the cabinet. You sighed and you hug him from the back and you shut your eyes.
"Did i woke you up?" He asked and you nod your head.
"I think i'm being too sensitive these days." You sighed and he turned around and peck your lips. 
"It's all normal, no need to worry..." He said. He wrap you around his warm embrace and lift you up. You yelp and he chuckled. He sat you down on the bed and he kneeled down in front of you.
"I'll be back after--"
"You can do that tomorrow!" You complained and he sighed.
"I'm always having a hard time sleeping." You said and you lie down on your bed and you face your back to him. He lied down beside you and hug you.
"Araseo. Araseo. I'm going to sleep." He said and he plant a kiss on your shoulder. 

---

    Months passed and your tummy is really now big that everyone can tell that you're pregnant. His mom always visit you everyday and it worries you because you feel like you're disturbing her. Of course she has a business to handle and visiting you everyday might affect it. You sometimes told her that there's no need to but she keeps on telling that your water might break because it's your month now. Then there... Looks like your blood was drained. Yeah. You totally forgot about that. Hours passed and his mother is all alone doing everything. You head to the kitchen to give her help but she said to just sit there and wait for her to finish. You sighed and you sat down on the chair and watch her. 
"Eomma!" You called out gripping on the edge of the table.
"I told you already... Just sit there okay?"
"But--"
"Are you hungry? It's cooked now-- Oh my god!" 
"E-eomma help me--"
"Oh gosh. Eotteokhae!" She panicked and she help you up.
    You both reached the hospital and she stood beside you. You grip on her hand and you shut your eyes while she's holding her phone, talking to Chanyeol. 
"Come on... You can do it, My minhyun." She said and she squeezed your hand. Screams echoed inside the room. The door burst open and Chanyeol grabbed your hand and kiss it continuously.
"Come on baby... You can do it." He said and you shook your head and your tears rolled down.
"Push!" The doctor said and you screamed in pain. Chanyeol wiped your tears and he squeeze your hand. 
"One last one Minhyun-ssi!" The doctor said and you said as what you told. Your vision blurred. You can hear a baby's cry and you sighed and passed out. 

---

    Chanyeol stayed beside you the whole day. Not even letting go of your hand and wait for you to wake up. Chanyeol caress your hair and he smiled. 
"You should wake up now... To see how beautiful she is like you..." Chanyeol said and you squeeze his hand. 
"Yeol..." You whispered and he stood up and look at you as you open your eyes. 
"How's our baby?" You asked and she smiled.
"She's okay..." He said and kiss your forehead. 
"She?" You asked. Yes, you both decided not to do ultrasound to keep the gender a surprise. Chanyeol nod his head and he smile at you. You smile back at him and the door opened.
"Where's the baby? Is it a girl?? A boy??" Baekhyun said aloud and you chuckled. 
"Calm you dude. You sound like a father." Kai said calmly as he shut the door. 
"Hi, Min." Kai greeted and you smile at him. 
"How are you?" Baekhyun asked and he sat down on the chair wear Chanyeol sat earlier. 
"I'm fine baek! Shut up!" You roll your eyes and he sighed. 
"I was all the way worried!" He said and Kai hit his head.
"Reminder Baek. You're not the father." Kai joked and you all laughed. 

---

   It's her first birthday. Friends come by and play with her, have a talk with you... Specially Kris who stood like your brother you really wanted to have. He'll give you advices and everything. Cheers you up when you feel so tired. 
"But, Kris... You don't really have to do this you know!" You said grabbing the apron away from him.
"Stupid. You should listen to me because i'm your older brother!" He said and Luhan laughed out loud. 
"Oh come on... You're not her real brother so shut your mouth Kris." Luhan said and you nod your head.
"That guy has a point you know!" You said and then you heard Chanmi cry. Yes... Chanmi... That's what Chanyeol decided to name her. Well... You're against it at first since want her to Haneul. But he wants it to be Chanmi and you ended up. "So be it." Kris smirked and he pat your head.
"Chanmi needs you now. Shoo!" He said and you head to the living room.
"Ah! It's Sehun again!" You said.
"I'm being nice here!" He said and Kai laughed.
"No you don't!" He said.
"Come to Kyungsoo Oppa!" Kyungsoo said and she cried more. 
"Aigoo!" You said and Kai burst in laughter. You carried her and played with her until she stops crying. Chanyeol came back with a plastic bag full of groceries and he peck your lips and kiss Chanmi's forehead. 
"She cried?" 
"Ne." You replied.
"Sehun's fault!" Kyungsoo shouted.
"More like your fault!" Kai laughed and Kyungsoo hit his head. 
"Kris is cooking..." You said and you both head to the kitchen
"Hyung! Let me do that!" Chanyeol said and Kris shook his head.
"All you need to do is to trust my cooking skills." 
"Don't!" Luhan shouted and you laughed.
"Ya. You stupid manly thing shout shut up before i pour this boiling oil on you." Kris said and you wrap your arms around Chanyeol's waist while laughing. 
"We should go have a drink!" Kai said and look at you and Chanyeol.
"Sure--"
"No! Chanyeol can't drink." You said and Chanyeol pouted.
"Why??" 
"Why? Because i'm not going to drink." You said and Kai chuckled.
"Then have a drink too!" 
"I can't! Chanmi... I need to take care of her."
"Just send her to sleep." Kai said and you frowned. 

---

   They're all drunk except you who's faking your drink the whole time. You lead them to the door and push them outside.
"I told you guys!" You said.
"Just let us stay here... I think i can't walk!" Sehun said and you shook your head.
"Sorry... Serves as your punishment!" You said and you shut the door. You clean things up and sigh as you look at Chanyeol who's lying down on the couch. You throw everything inside the trash bin and you wash the used bowls and plates. After that... You walked over Chanyeol and wake him up.
"Mmm..." He shifted his body and you sighed.
"Fine. Stay here. I don't want you inside my room. Araseo??" You said half shouting and he opened his eyes.
"Sorry babe..." He said and you pull him up. 
"Ppali. Wash up and go to bed." 
"I think i can't.." 
"Of course you can!" You shouted and lead him to the bathroom and shut the door. You walk towards the crib and you sighed in relief that she's peacefully sleeping. You lied down on the bed and waited for Chanyeol to come out. 
   You fell asleep and didn't realize it so you quickly manage to stand up but Chanyeol is not beside you. You head to the bathroom and found him in the bathtub. You sighed and rub your temples and walk towards him.
"Ya. Park Chanyeol." You said and he opened his eyes.
"What the fck? I told you to wash up not to sleep here!" You said and he rub his eyes and look at you.
"Ya... Do you mind if you go faster? I want to sleep." You said and turn around, ready to leave but he grab your wrist. 
"Wash me."
"What the fck??" 
   He grabbed your hand and pull you closer to him then he shut his eyes. You huffed and you cross your arms and you just stare at him.
"If you wish to sleep there... Fine. I'm tired." You said and you shut the door. You lie down on the bed again and you shut your eyes.