Chapter 6

Unknown Number

    Hours passed and he still can't contact you. You must be really shock of what happened. Chanyeol kept on saying that he did a wrong move. He lay down on his bed and he groaned. He burry his face on his pillow, inhaling your scent. He blushed and he quickly shook his head to remove his crazy thoughts. He grab his phone and ring you up. But you turn it off. He sighed and the door cracked open and he placed his phone down.
"Eomma..." He said.
"Here's her clothes... When will her pick this up?" 
"Molla... She's not answering her phone... She turned it off." Chanyeol said.
"Maybe she's really shocked..." She said and Chanyeol nod his head.
"Don't you have work tonight?" She asked and Chanyeol shook his head.
"Ya... Park Chanyeol... She'll answer your phone calls, okay? Just give her time." Chanyeol said and her mother exit his room. 
"Ya... Minhyun..." He whispered. 
   
---

    You placed you phone on your bed and you stare at it. You cross your arms and you walk towards your bed and was about to grab the phone when the doorbell suddenly rang. You ran towards it and you open it. You were surprised when a guy wrapped his arms around your body. You push him and you look at him. Baekhyun beamed and he hand you the bouquet of flowers. You sighed and you took it. Baekhyun smiled at you sweetly as he place his hands on your head and mess up your hair. You click your tongue and he chuckled.
"How's the date?" He asked and he shut the door and follow you.
"Great." You said and he plopped on your couch. You start cutting the ends of the stem of the flower and place it in the vase. Baekhyun just watch you and you let out a sigh as you remember everything. 
"Great?" He repeated and you nod slowly.
"Tss... I bet i can do better than him... Tsk." He said and you look at him.
"Aigoo..." 
"Who is he?" He asked and you look at him and sat down on the couch across him.
"Do you have to know who he is?" You crossed your arms and he pout cutely at you. You roll your eyes and you stood up.
"Why are you here?" You asked and he shrugged.
"I don't either... You suddenly popped in my mind so i decided to go here." He said. 
"I see..." You said and you head to the kitchen and he follow you. 
"Wow... You're not even kicking me out... It's new." He said and you look at him.
"Do you want me to kick you out?" You asked and he shook his head.
"Of course not." 
"Then shut your mouth." You said and he sat down on the stool and grab the bag of cookies you took out and open it.
"Tsk." You clicked your tongue and you just stood there and watch him.
"Ya... Don't stare at me..." He said and avoid your gaze. You walk towards the fridge and you drink your bottle of orange juice and you place it down on the kitchen top and you head to your bedroom. You plopped on your bed and quickly grab your phone when Baekhyun came in again. 
"Ya! Why don't you just eat there?" You asked. Baekhyun lie down beside you. You move away. But he quickly grab you by your waist and pull you closer to him. Baekhyun shut his eyes and you tried to push him. 
"Y-ya-- Ya!" 
"Shh..." He hushed you and you huffed.
"What the , Byun Baekhyun." You said and you push him away. He fell on the floor and his head hit the side table. Your eyes widened and hurried over him.
"Gwaenchana??" You asked and his two hands covered the back of his head. He rest his forehead on his knees and you bit your lower lip and place your hand on his shoulders and you shook him lightly.
"Ya... Baekhyun..." You said and you heard him whine. You remove his hands from the back of his head and you caress it slowly.
"Ya... Are you alright?" You asked and he sighed.
"Do you think i am??" 
"Mianhae..." You said and you stood up.
"Wait me here..." You said and you head to the kitchen and place some ice in the ice bag. You hurried to your room and found Baekhyun sitting on your bed, back faced on you, still rubbing the back of his head. You sighed and you climb on your bed and sat down behind him. You applied the ice bag on it. 
"Mian..." You said.
"It's okay..." He replied.
"Still hurts?" You asked and he nod. You wish you can see the expression on his face. You don't know why... But you want to see him. 
"Can we go out?" He asked and your eyes widened.
"Bwo?!" You asked and accidentally add pressure on the back of his head.
"A-ahh! That hurts!" 
"Mi-mian... I mean... You're hurt. Why don't you just go home?" 
"Ya... I didn't hit by a car..." He said.
"Ya... Just think that it's a payment for what you've done to me." He said and you sighed.
"Ara! Ara!" You said.
"Hold this..." You said.
"Wae?" He asked.
"If you want me to get ready... Hold this." You said and you hand him the ice bag and you stood up. You head to the bathroom and you change your clothes. 
"I knew it!" You sighed.
"He will use it against me..." He said and you fix your hair. 
    You exit the bathroom and found him on the same position and you sighed. You walk towards your dresser and you spray some perfume and you grab your coat.
"If it still hurts... Let's just stay here--"
"No." Baekhyun cut your words and you let out a sigh.
"Araseo..." You sighed and you place your phone inside your bag and he stood up and walk towards the dresser and check his hair. 
"Let me see." You said and you touch the back of his head. 
"Babo... There's a lump on your head..." You said and you caught him staring at you. You cleared your throat and you sighed.
"If you're done... We should go." You said and you start to walk.

---

    You both reached the mall and the two of start to wander around. You open your bag and you took out your phone and noticed that it was still off. You sighed and you open it. You read Chaneyeol's message and you sighed. 

From: PCY

Ya... I'm off to Kyungsoo's place... So i guess i'll just drop 
Your clothes on your place? 

    You bit your lower lip and Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you inside a store. You ring him up and wait for him to answer. After some few rings... Chanyeol finally answer your phone call.
"Please do." You said.
"Araseo..."
"Are you inside? I'm already here..." He said.
"Ani... I'm not there..." You said.
"Oh... Should i leave it here?" 
"Definitely not. I don't trust the guy next door." You said. 
"I'll just PM you my passcode." You said.
"Araseo..." You said and you end the phone call and you type your passcode and you send it to Chanyeol.
"Minhyun~ which one is better?" Baekhyun asked.
"The red one..." You said and he smiled. 

---

    Chanyeol enter your passcode and he enter inside. He sighed and he placed your clothes on the couch and he let out a sigh. "Where is she?" He asked his self and he wander his eyes around when he found someone's phone on the couch. It's not yours. He took it and he bit his lower lip and press the button. The wallpaper was you and Baekhyun back in high school. He cleared his throat and he placed it down. He don't understand. But a little jealousy hit him. He quickly exit your unit and head to Kyungsoo's place. When he reached it.. Sehun was already there and he sat down on the couch when Kyungsoo appeared from the Kitchen. 
"What took you so long?" Kyungsoo asked. 
"I went to Minhyun's place to return her clothes..." Chanyeol said and he drank down his orange juice.
"Return what?!" Kyungsoo asked in shock and Sehun laughed.
"I told you Hyung... It's something new..." Sehun said and Chanyeol hit him.
"Stupid..." 
"Did something happened? You know? Have you two done that..." Kyungsoo asked, eyeing his friend. Chanyeol turned red and frowned.
"Ya! No! She's drunk..." 
"Yeah... So you took advantage..." Sehun said.
"No! She threw up... So i told eomma to change her clothes... And then... Yeah..." 
"So she wore your clothes?" Kyungsoo asked.
"Ne... Because Eomma can't find any clothes for her..." 
"So... What's her reaction when you brought her clothes?" Kyungsoo asked.
"She's not there..." Chanyeol said and he sighed. 
"Ooooh~ Our Hyung looks disappoint..." Sehun said and he glare at Sehun.
"Woah... Just kidding..." 
"So... Tell me... How you guys knew each other..." Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol stare at his hands blankly. 
"Through phone..." Chanyeol said. 
"Bwo?! How??"
"I was... Bored from work... And dial some numbers..." Chanyeol said.
"From your contacts?" Sehun asked and Chanyeol shook his head.
"Ani..." 
"Wowwww~ i think this is destiny!" Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol blushed. 
"We should invite her here!" Kyungsoo said. 
"No!" 
"What's her number??" Kyungsoo grabbed her phone and Sehun stopped Chanyeol.
"Ya! Don't!" 
"Oh! Here! Han Minhyun." Kyungsoo said and he ring you up and he put it on loudspeaker. 
"Ya! Kyungsoo! End that Call!" Chanyeol shouted and Sehun Pinned him on the couch.
"Chanyeol... Wae?" You spoke and Kyungsoo smiled.
"Ah... Minhyun-ssi... This is Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol sighed.
"Do you have free time?" Kyungsoo asked.
"Uhmm..." 
"We're together in my place... So... We decided to--"
"Jagiyaaaa~ who's that?" Baekhyun whined and Kyungsoo's eyes widened.
"Omo--"
"A-ah-- that's not what you think Kyungsoo-ssi--"
"I-it's okay... I think you're in a date..." Kyungsoo said.
"Kyungsoo--" kyungsoo end the phone call and Sehun let go of Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned and he grab his phone and stood up.
"I told you not to call her!" Chanyeol shouted and he storm off the house. 

---

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asked and you hit his arm.
"What Jagiya?? Who's your Jagiya??" 
"You..." He replied and you hit his head.
"Ya! My head still hurts! What are you doing?!" Baekhyun complained and you sighed. 
"I'm going home..." You said and you sighed.
"I forgot my phone there... So i'm going with you..." Baekhyun Muttered.
"Aish..." 
"Ya... You should cook for me!" Baekhyun said and he grab your hand.
"Let's go to the grocery!" He said and you stopped him.
"Oh... Maybe you have ingredients there... Right?" He asked and you sighed. 
"I'm going home--"
"Ya... You don't have work... Why don't we just stay here for awhile..." He said and you look at him.
"I need to check something in the studio..." 
"No you don't have... Because i'm sure the newbies there are working on it." Baekhyun said. 
"Damn it." You hissed and he chuckle and kiss your forehead. 
"You have no choice but to stay with Oppa... Hmm?" 
"Oppa??" 
"Aigoo... Byun Baekhyun... Your imaginations are going crazy again--"
"Oh! That store! Let's go there." He said and he pull you with him. 
    You reached your unit and you both enter inside. Baekhyun placed the paper bags down and he follow you in the kitchen. 
"What are you going to cook?" Baekhyun asked.
"Curry..." You said.
"Oh! I can help you with that!"
"Okay... Cook it by yourself." You said and you placed the knife down and he stare at you as you made your way to the stools. You sat down and you look at him.
"What are you doing?" You asked and he huffed and start chopping the vegetables. 
"Aigoo..."
"Don't cook too much... I only eat a little--"
"That's why you're getting thin!" Baekhyun said and you sighed. 
"I can't even finish a cup of noodles." You said and you sighed. 
"Aish... This girl." 
"Molla... I just hate eating alone..." You said and Baekhyun smiled.
"Don't worry you're going to eat with--"
"But i prefer it than eating with you." You said and you laughed.
"Tsk." 
"You're such a bad girl huh?" 
"I know..." You stood up and you head to the living room and found your clothes on the couch. You grab it and you also grab Baekhyun's phone. You head to your room and place your clothes inside your closet and you head back to the kitchen.
"Here." You said and you place his phone on the counter and you sat down on the stool again. 
"Is it done?" You asked and he shook his head.
"Just wait a little more." Baekhyun smiled. 

---

    Chanyeol sighed deeply and he played his last song on stage. After that... He quickly head to the backstage and pack his things when his phone rang. And it's you. He don't want to answer it... He was embarrassed of what happened earlier. The ringing suddenly stopped and he sighed in relief when you start ringing his phone again. This time... He answered it. 
"Ya!" You shouted and he move the phone away from his ears.
"Don't shout!" Chanyeol said.
"What's your problem? You're not answering my phone calls! You're not even replying to my messages." You said and he sighed.
"Mian..." 
"Tsk." 
"Do you have time?" You asked and his cheeks turned pink.
"W-wae?" 
"Can you come here?" You asked and he his lips.
"Wae?"
"Just answer me..." You said and he nod. 
"Araseo..." He said.
"Wait me there..." Chanyeol said and he smiled.
"Araseo..." You replied and you end the phone call.
    Chanyeol reached your unit and he sighed and just enter your passcode and enter inside. You were shock and you quickly turn around when you heard the door open. Chanyeol laughed and you crossed your arms. 
"Ya... How did you--"
"You gave me your passcode. Idiot." He said and he sat down on your couch. 
"But don't come in just like that!" You said.
"Whatever..." He said and he look at you.
"Nice shirt." He said as he look at the shirt you're wearing. It's his shirt. And you wash it last night to return it to him. But suddenly... You ran out of clothes because you sent them to laundry. 
"I ran out of clothes... I sent it to laundry earlier..." You said and your cheeks turned pink. 
"But--"
"It's okay..." Chanyeol said.
"Don't worry! I'm going to look in my closet... I'll change." You said and Chanyeol grab your wrist.
"I said it's okay..." Chanyeol said.
"It looks good on you..." He added and you bit your lower lip to stop yourself from smiling. You sat down on the same couch but you keep distance. 
"Why do you want me to come here..." Chanyeol asked and you look at him.
"I don't know... I feel so lonely..." You said.
"You're with someone earlier... What are you talking about?" He chuckled nervously and mentally slap his self for asking that.
"It's Baekhyun. He ruined my day. I actually want to go with you guys earlier... But Kyungsoo-ssi... He ended the phone call..." You said and he sighed.
"Coz he's shock." Chanyeol replied and you sighed.
"That stupid Baekhyun..." You said and he chuckled. 
"Ya..." You said and you move closer to him and he look at you.
"Wae?" 
"Your work ends earlier than mine, right?" You asked.
"Mmm... Wae?" 
"Nothing... I just want to hang out with you after work." You said and he Chanyeol blushed. 
"Really?"
"Ne..." You replied and you smile a little while staring on the floor.
"Han river sounds good... Since it's starting to get warm now... I want to go biking." You said and you look at him.
"Araseo." He said. 
"Then... If we have free time..." You said and you look at him. 
"Can we go to namsan tower? You asked.
"I never got chance to go there..." You said.
"I know i'm asking too much. But i have no one to go with..." You said and he smiled.
"Aish..." You stood up and you your lips.
"This is embarrassing..." You said.
"Forget everything i said--"
"Nah... I'll take you there..." He said with a smile.