Chapter 5

Unknown Number

   Your work finally ended. But you head to the rooftop instead. You don't feel going home, no one's waiting tho. You took out a pack of cigarette in your coat pocket and you light one. You watch the city lights while blowing smokes. 
"Since when did you learn how to smoke?" A familiar voice asked. 
"What are you doing here?" You asked and you turn around.
"Wae? I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that, seriously... In this cold weather? You're up here, smoking?" He said.
"Byun Baekhyun... Jinjja... You're getting in my nerves..." You said and he laugh a little.
"You've changed a lot..." He said and you blew white smokes and you your dry lips. 
"You're right. I really did." You replied.
"I miss the old Minhyun..." He said.
"Well... She's dead." You said and he let out a sigh as he place his hands inside his pockets. 
"Seriously... I missed you." Baekhyun said and you look at him.
"Hajima..." You said.
"How about you?" He asked. You paused. The question slapped you hard and you look away and you let out a sigh.
"I'm such a liar if i say i didn't." You replied and he look at you. He smiled and you look away and throw the cigarette on the floor.
"But don't mistook it... It doesn't mean that i want you back." You said and his smile quickly faded and he sighed. Your phone rang and you quickly answer it. 
"Oh... Chanyeol!" You said and you face your back to Baekhyun. 
"Oh... Araseo, araseo." Baekhyun frowned and you end the phone call.
"I need to go--" Baekhyun grabbed your wrist and turn you around. He let out a dry smile and suddenly pull you for a hug. You try to push him but no. You can't. He tighten his arm around you and he smile as he shut his eyes. 
"Baek--"
"Let me hug you for awhile..." Baekhyun said and you let out a sigh. You don't know what you feel. You feel safe but you want him to let go of you. 
"Baekhyun." You said and you push him. He remove his arms around you and he place his hands on your head and pout cutely. 
"Ya... Baekhyun?" He asked.
"Wae? Do you expect me to call you Oppa? What the hell Baekhyun." You said and you slap his arm away. 
"Aigoo... This girl--"
" off, please." You said and his eyes widened.
"Ya! Watch you mouth!" He said.
"Wae?" 
"Tsk. Where did the old Minhyun go?" He crossed his arms while pouting. 
"I told you. She's dead." You said and you head downstairs. 
    You head back to the studio and grab your things when your phone rang again. You lazily took it our from your pocket and you answer it.
"What?" You asked coldly and you heard him Chuckle.
"Ya... Park Chanyeol." You said.
"I know your work is done... Where are you?" He asked.
"I'm on my way home... Wae?" 
"I'm just... Just asking." He replied and you start to walk. There was a silence for a while when you decided to break it.
"Are you home already?" You asked and you felt your cheeks burn up.
"Errm... Yeah? I arrived earlier that usual." 
     You really want to slap yourself for being so stupid to ask that. You mentally face palm your self and wait for the elevator door to open. Meanwhile... On the other end. Chanyeol buried his face on his pillow and his ears starts to turn red. 
"Ya... Are you still there?" He heard your voice and he quickly shook his head to remove his crazy thoughts.
"N-ne!" He stutter and he purse his lips.
"Where are you now?" 
"I'm home." You said and he nod.
"That's good... I'll call you later... You should eat." Chanyeol said.
"Ara..." You replied and he quickly end the phone call and hug his pillow tightly. 
"Ya Park Chanyeol!" He hit his self and he let out a sigh while smiling like a retard. He shut his eyes and his imaginations starts running again. But his phone suddenly rang. 
"Yeoboseo?" 
"Hyung!" Sehun said.
"Oh... Waeyo?" 
"We're free tomorrow. We're going to watch you, is that okay?" Sehun said and Chanyeol sighed. 
"Ara~" Chanyeol said irritated and Sehun laughed.
"Bring a friend... Araseo?" Sehun said and he ended the phone call
"Y-ya!-- aish this kid." Minutes passed and he received a message from you. He quickly call you and he lay down on his bed. 
"Done eating?" He asked.
"Nope." 
"What? It's like 45 minutes already passed." He said.
"I didn't eat. Calm down." 
"Bwo?! Why?" He asked.
"I lost my appetite." You replied with a sad tone and he sighed. You both paused for awhile. Not knowing what to say anymore.
"Hey!" Chanyeol started.
"Yeah?" 
"Are you free tomorrow night?" He asked and you look at the calendar.
"Yup... They're going to test the new DJs. Wae?" 
"You should come with me then." Chanyeol said.
"Where?"
"To my work." He said and you raise a brow.
"Wae?" 
"Well... My friends are hanging out... And they said i should bring a friend... Y'know... They like to hang out with new faces too..." He said and you sighed.
"What time?" His smile grew wider. Hearing you asking it. 
"Well... You can go by 8:00 or 9:00? They don't arrive exact time tho..." He replied and you nod.
"Araseo... See you then..." You replied and he smiled. 
"Araseo... Bye--"
"Ya..." You quickly cut him off and he look at the phone screen.
"Ne?" 
"Did i told you to end the call already?" You asked and he bit his lower cheek.
"There's something bothering me right now..." You said.
"What is it?" Chanyeol asked. 
    You both just talk not even bothering yourselves to check the time. You don't even want to hang up the phone. All you want is to talk to him. You always feel that your problems are fading even just for awhile. You always feel reassured. You can feel an arm supporting you for everything. You can always feel that there's a back that you can lean and a shoulder you can cry on. He always make you smile even without a reason. Just hearing his voice makes you feel light, like all problems were being lift from your shoulders. You look at the wall clock and you sighed.
"Go to sleep... I think you're tired..." You said. 
"Ani... Keep going... Just... Just let it all out." He said and he yawned.
"Ya... Go to sleep... Araseo? Good night." You said and you waited for him to answer. But he didn't reply. You look at the phone screen to check if the call is still on. And yes it is. 
"Ara... Jaljayo..." You said and you end the phone call. 

---

    You woke up 3:00PM and you sighed to yourself. You never woke up early. And that's . You stood up and you head to the couch and grab the bag of cookies. You turn on the TV and let the time just pass by. You finish the bag of Cookies and you stood up and head to the kitchen and grab a glass of fresh milk. Yeah, like you're having your breakfast. You don't want to cook. You know that you're not going to finish it. The doorbell rang and you place the glass down and you head to the door. You sighed while looking at the face of Baekhyun appearing on the small screen. You let out a small sigh and you open the door. 
"Hi Minhyun!" He greeted. 
"Looks like you just woke up... Your bed hair is just y..." He said and you cross your arms.
"You Byuntae..." You said and he chuckled. 
"Ya... Byun Baek..."
"Can i come in?" He asked.
"You're already inside." You said and you face your back to him and start to walk. You head back to the kitchen and you sat down on the stool and you drink your milk. 
"Late breakfast?" He asked and he sat down beside you.
"Whatever..." You roll your eyes and he grab the glass of your glass and pour more milk and drink it.
"What the--"
"I'm your visitior..." He said and he let out a satisfied sigh and look at you with a cute smile. You grab some tissues and you slap it on his lips and you stood up.
"Ya..." 
"You can leave." You said.
"Aish!" He grab your wrist and he turn you around to face him.
"I'm your visitor... Always entertain your visitor..." He said. But this time he's serious. His eyes were dark and you can feel your hair on your arms were standing up. You cleared your throat and you look away.
"I have something to do. So please... Can you please just eat there?" You said and you look at him again. You pry his hands away and you head upstairs. You head to your bedroom and Baekhyun stopped you from shutting the door. He quickly enter inside and you sighed in irritation.
"Ya Byun Baekhyun--"
"I just want to check your room okay... I'm not going to do anything. Not going to touch you or something." He said as he wander his eyes around your room.
"Tsk. Byuntae..." You said and you turn around.
"I'm not going to do it... Unless you want me to..." 
"Ya!" You raised your voice.
"That is called respect, Minhyun." He said and you huffed.
"Really? What you're doing right now is disturbing me. You're not respecting me Baekhyun. Do you hear me?" You said and he look at you. 
"Aish. You always turn my words against me. I hate it." He said and you smirked.
"Go out." You said and he hopped on your bed and your eyes widened.
"It's not that soft. We should buy a new one--"
"Bwo?!" He cracked a laugh and you cross your arms.
"Seriously Baekhyun. Go out!" You said pointing at the door and he managed to sit down and he look at you.
"Just saying--"
"Do you know how much it costs?" You asked and he chuckled.
"Calm down, okay?" He said and you roll your eyes. He stood up and walk towards you closet and open it when he found the picture of the two of you sticked inside. He took it and gulped. 
"Ya. Give me that." You said and try to snatch it away but he move it away from you.
"Tell me, Minhyun. You still like me, don't you?" He asked and you smirked.
"Jinjja... Your imaginations are still crazy... Oh... No... Crazier that before." You said and he place his hands on your shoulders and you look at him.
"Answer me--"
"No." You replied coldly and he huffed.
"Really, huh?" 
"Why don't you just tell me... Minhyun, i want you... And i know that you want me back too... Why don't we just start over again?" He asked and you slap his hands away.
"Stop it Baekhyun. It makes me feel sick." You said.
"Take it if you want to..."
"I need to prepare..." You said.
"Prepare? For what?" He asked and you your lips.
"I have a date." You said and you head to the bathroom and shut the door. You take a quick shower and wear your robe. You twist the door knob and you stop for awhile.
"If this Baekhyun is still here... Aish i'm going to kick his ." You whispered and you open the door.
"What took you so long? Someone's keep ringing you." He said and he hand you your phone. 
"Who's PCY?" He asked and you look at him.
"I told you to leave." You said and he scratch the back of your head and he raise his brow. 
"You really hate me, don't you." He said and you push him aside and you walk towards the dresser and start drying your hair. 
"Yeah... I do." You said and he let out a sigh. You just focus on what you're doing. You don't pay attention to him. You start putting a little make up when he wrap his arms around your waist. Your eyes widened and he tighten his hug. 
"Ya... Byun Baekhyun--"
"Why don't you give me another Chance? Hmm? Just give me another chance." He said and he rest his hand on your shoulder and your phone rang when he quickly took it and throw it on your bed.
"Ya!"
"Byun Baekhyun!!" You shouted and you push him.
"You're being cold! Why?" He shouted.
"You're being so annoying! Why?? Can't you just leave me?? How dare you? Where do you even got that guts to tell me those things?? Seriously?? After braking up with me because of some girl?? What the hell??" You shouted angrily and you grab his wrist and pull him outsdide.
"Leave me alone. Get a life Byun Baekhyun." You said and you shut the door. You shut your eyes and you hissed. You quickly head to the bedroom and you continued fixing your face. You sighed and you walk towards the closet and took out some clothes and wear it. You checked the time and you sighed. It's already 5:00. You sighed and you sat down on your bed and you stretch your arms and let out a sigh. 
"I should eat something..." You said and you head to the kitchen. 

---

7:00 

    Chanyeol groaned. He called his mother to come to his room and help him decide which to wear. Her mother frowned. He's not like this and just wear whatever what he saw first. 
"Ya... Why are you being like this?" His mother asked and Chanyeol sighed.
"Ah... Eomma! Jebal! Just help me Okay?" He said and his mother took out some clothes and hand it to him.
"You look good at it." She said and Chanyeol smiled. He head to the bathroom and quickly change his clothes and start fixing his hair. 
"How about my hair Eomma?" He asked and the door opened.
"I don't know... Putting your bangs down suits you... But showing your forehead is good too..." She said and chanyeol sighed.
"I guess i'll just show it off." Chanyeol said. 
    Hours passed and he grab his bag and guitar case and head to his work. Minutes of travel and he reached the resto-bar where he works and he quickly head to the stage and tune his guitar. He saw his friends came in and take a seat and he smiled and wave at them.
"Why are they so early today..." Chanyeol said and he took out his phone to check if there's a message. But there's no. He sighed and place it inside and start playing his guitar and sing a song. After a 30 minute set he head down and and walk towards the table where his friends are and he sat down on the chair. 
"Ya... I told you bring some friends." Sehun said and Chanyeol sighed.
"I told her to come around 8:00 or 9:00 since you don't arrive at time. But you came early." He said and Kyungsoo chuckled.
"Whatever..." He said and his phone vibrated. 
"Oh... You're outside?" Chanyeol said and he stood up and ran away. 
"What's with him? He's so hyper." Sehun said.
"He's always hyper..." Kyungsoo said and he take a sip of his beer. Chanyeol head outside and found you with your red coat and you turn around and you end the phone call. You walk towards him and you cleared your throat.
"Stop staring." You said and you grab his wrist.
"Where are your friends?" You asked and you look at him.
"You must talk to me, stupid." You said. 
"O-over there..." Chanyeol said and you frowned.
"Where??" You asked and he place both his hands on your shoulder and lead you towars their table. 
"Oh, hyung! Where did you-- oh... Who is she?" Sehun asked.
"You said i should bring a friend." Chanyeol said and you bow your head. 
"Woaaah~ we didn't expect it's a girl." Kyungsoo said and they both stood up and bow their heads.
"Annyeong haseyo... Minhyun imnida..." You said and Kyungsoo's eyes widened. 
"Han Minhyun??" He asked and you nod.
"How did you--"
"He loves listening to musics... Yeah..." Chanyeol said and Sehun frowned.
"Wait..." Sehun said.
"She's a radio DJ, stupid." Kyungsoo said and they both sat down again. 
"Sit." Chanyeol said and you look at him and he sat you down on the chair beside him.
"Hyung... You never introduce a girl to us... This is something special!" Sehun said and Kyungsoo nudged him.
"Aigoo... Minhyun-ah... Don't listen to this boy..." He laughed and you nod.
"Don't be shy okay? We're nice..." He said and you nod. Chanyeol leaned towards you and whisper.
"Ya... I didn't know that you're shy--" you elbowed him on the stomach and he whined. 
"Ouch..." Kyungsoo mutter and you smile at them.
"Mianhae... This boy is..."
"Stupid." Sehun finished your sentence and you laughed. 
"Ya! Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol shouted and he stood up. He head to the stage and Kyungsoo placed a glass of Beer in front of you. You bowed your head and he smiled.
"So... How did you two met?" He asked and you look at Chanyeol who's preparing for his song.
"Uhm..." Sehun chuckled.
"It's actually a long story..." You said and you felt a smile on your lips. 
"Aigoo... It's kinda dark so i can't tell if you're blushing." Sehun said and you laughed. You drink your beer and you watch Chanyeol on stage. Hell yeah. His voice is really relaxing and your eyes were focused on him. You felt your heart beat race when he looks at you and flash you a smile. Your phone vibrated and you look at it. 
"Baekhyun..." You whispered and you turn off your phone. 
   Hours passed and you finished like 3 glasses of beer. You feel dizzy and Sehun nudged Kyungsoo. 
"Hyung... Is she drunk?" Sehun whispered. 
"Molla... I feel kinda dizzy too... I think we should go home now?" Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol walked towards them.
"Ya... Gwaenchana?" Chanyeol asked as he sat down beside you.
"I guess we're going home. I feel dizzy." Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol pouted.
"Already?" 
"Ne... I don't want to go home super drunk. Eomma will... Aigoo... We're just going home. Bye! Bye Minhyun!" Kyungsoo said and you wave your hand.
"Bye!" Sehun said with a smile and they both head outside. 
"Ya... You should stop drinking." Chanyeol said and you shook your head.
"I'm not drunk." You said.
"Really huh?" He chuckled and you drink your glass of beer. 
"It's kinda late... Aren't you going home?" He asked.
"Not until you finish doing your job." You said and he blushed. 
"Your voice is beautiful, i'm not going to deny it." You said and he smiled.
"Komawo..." He said and you look at him. 
"Tss..." You said and you finish the glass of beer. 
"That's your last okay?" He said.
"I'll be back." He said and he head to the stage and you ordered one more. You watch him and you feel super dizzy after the fourth glass and Chanyeol finally thanked everyone and head to the backstage and pack his things. You ordered one last glass and you quickly finish it. 
"Ya... I told you to stop right." You said and you took out the pack of cigarette and you light it.
"Ya..." Chanyeol said.
"Just one." You said. 
"I only smoke when i feel so stressed." You said and he sighed as he place his bag on the next chair beside him. 
"Araseo." He said. You blow white smoked and Chanyeol just stare at you. The waiter placed another glass of beer and you bowed your head. You drink it and Chanyeol huffed.
"Ya... I told you--" you raised your hand, signaling him to stop talking. You straight it down and his jaw dropped.
"Ya!" He said and he raised his hand and the waiter placed another one. 
"Ya... I think you should stop bringing her drinks." Chanyeol said.
"But Hyung... She's ordering..." The guy said and Chanyeol sighed.
"Bring me the bill okay." He said and the waiter nod. You straight it down again and you sniffed.
"I don't know what i feel... It makes me tired every time." You said and you wipe your tears. 
"I hate it." You said and chanyeol payed every thing. 
"Ya.. What's your problem again?" He asked but you didn't reply and he turn to face you. Only to find you knocked out. He chuckled and he called the waiter again. 
"Jisoo-ah... Can i leave my guitar here?" Chanyeol said.
"Sure hyung!" He replied and he took Chanyeol's guitar and walk away. Chanyeol stood up and grab his bag and Tried to wake you up. But you didn't. He sighed and give you a piggy back ride and head outside. He call a cab and you both head to your place. He stopped in front of your door and he sighed. 
"Ya... Minhyun, wake up! What's your passcode?" He asked and you just hummed. 
"Ya! Minhyun!" He said and raise his voice a little and he sighed.
"Ya!" You're really knocked out and he sighed. Where should he take you now? He let out a sigh and he tried to guess your password but the passcode lock was activated and he groaned. He grab his bag again and he head outside then he head to his place and quietly shut the door and head to his bedroom and shut the door. He placed you on his bed and remove your coat. He let out a sigh and he look at you. 
"Tsk... I told you not to drink too much." He said and he sat down on the couch and just watch you. 
   The sun light hit your face and you shifted with a groan when you felt your head ache. You manage to sit while your eyes were still shut. You place your hand on your forehead and you groaned. You open your eyes and your eyes widened.
"Where am i?" You whispered and you wander around when a beautiful lady enter inside.
"Oh... You're awake." She said and you frowned.
"W-who are you--"
"Eomma! I told you not to enter.." Chanyeol said and he look at you. You look at your clothes and you cover your mouth.
"I guess i have to leave... You have a lot of explaining to do, son." She said and she shut the door.
"What is this??" You said and your eyes widened.
"Minhyun--"
"Ya! What did you do??" You asked still in shock and you stood up from his bed.
"You're drunk last night, okay??" 
"Where are my clothes?? Oh my god..." 
"Ya! Don't think like that! Eomma is the one who changed your clothes." He said.
"Where are my clothes? I'm going home--"
"Still in the laundry." He said and he sat down on his bed. 
"Bwo?!"
"Yeah... You threw up." He said and he point on the floor.
"Here." He said and you cover your mouth. 
"That's why i called Eomma to change your clothes." He said and you place your hand on your head. 
"Are you okay?" He asked and he took out some medicines and hand it to you. 
"Give me water." You said and he stand up. You sat down on the bed and you wait for him to come back. You look at what you are wearing and you sighed.
"What have you done Han Minhyun." You whispered and Chanyeol hand you a glass of water and you drink it with the medicine.
"Aigoo... My head..." You said and you stood up and you grab your coat and bag.
"I'm going home. Thank you." You said and you head outside.