Chapter 2

Unknown Number

     You smirked. Knowing that this boy will hate everything about you. You listen to him as he tell you everything. Yes you're not interested. But when the topic dropped on his hobbies, you listened carefully and your tears formed. 
"I work as a performer in a resto-bar... I play guitar, sing and rap." 
"I can dance too... And i write songs." He said with a little laugh and you wipe your eyes and you let out a sigh.
"Oh..." The only thing you can comment is that. He's like your ex boyfriend. Talkative and talented. You can't help but to remember... How it started. How he saves you from your cruel aunt when you're in High school. How his beautiful hands held yours. And how he sings for you. And how you both ended the communication between you. Your tear fell and you your lips.
"Ya... Are you still there?" You heard him and you snapped back in reality. 
"Are you so speechless with my talents? Huh??" 
"Excuse me?" You huffed and he chuckled. "Just kidding... What about you... What's your interest? What's your background?" He asked and you cleared your throat. 
"I live all alone. I don't have friends. I work as a Radio DJ." You said with 'bored' tone and he sighed.
"So... What's your hobbies?" He asked. "Nothing. I don't like anything. Huh? I. Hate. Everything. I'm not a girl that a boy will like. Never." You said and you smirked. You can feel it. This boy lost his interest in you. And you like it. But your smirk faded when you heard him chuckled. 
"Y-ya--"
"Wow... You really want me to dislike you huh?" He asked and you frowned.
"Excuse me Mr. Park Chanyeol?" 
"Oh yeah... What's your name again??" He asked and you let out a sigh... Yeah... You didn't even said your name to him but you're talking for like an hour or so. 
"Han Minhyun." You said. 
"Ahh... So Minhyun... I guess i won?" He said with a laugh and you sighed in annoyance. 
"Ya... You crazy bastard--"
"Watch your words missy..." He said and you roll your eyes.
"Aigoo... You don't know me... No one tries to talk to me like that." You said raising your voice a little. 
"Ya... Stop acting like that... A girl with such a sweet voice should act sweet too." He said and you gulped. 
"Ya... In life... You have to be brave and strong. You should not let anyone step on you. Make them fear you. Be on top." You said and he sighed.
"Is that what you believe?"
"I have a lot of experience... I live alone for like 3 years. I work hard to pay for my needs. Because i want to escape the awful life i had before." You said. Chanyeol was taken aback by your words and he cleared his throat. He was so speechless and was shock.
"But look. I thought i was not alone. But no. I was being fooled." You said.
"That's why you need to be strong." You said and he let out a chuckle to lighten the mood. 
"Seems like you've been through a lot of... You know..." 
"But trust me, i'm not like them." He added and you sighed.
"Mianhae Chanyeol-ssi... But i have trust issues. I don't trust anyone. Only me..." You said and he sighed. 
"Whatever... I won! Araseo? I'll save your number." He said and you sighed. 
"Whatever." You replied and you ended the phone call. 
     Your alarm clock bleeped. You groaned and you search for your alarm clock on the side table and the things start to fall from its place. Your hands finally touched the alarm clock and turn it off. You sighed and you cover your whole body with the blanket to sleep again when your phone rang. You screamed in annoyance and you quickly grab your phone and answer it. 
"Seriously?! early in the morning??" You shouted and you kick of the blanket. 
"Morning? Missy, it's already 2:47PM. Don't tell me you're still sleeping huh?" 
"Why do you even care? Can you please let me rest??" 
"Ya... Sleeping too much is bad. Do you know that??" He asked and you stood up and you pick up everything that fell earlier. 

---

    Chanyeol who's sitting on the couch inside his bedroom chuckle as he hear your annoyed voice. He found it cute. Yeah, he never had some kind of feelings like this before and he admit the he likes it. 
"Ya... I need to do something. Can you please stop calling me--"
"We have a deal." He said and you sighed.
"Araseo... Araseo..." You said with a sigh.
"But you can only call me after work." You said and he let out a disappointed sigh.
"Araseo." He replied and you end the phone call.
"Aigoo... Doesn't she know how to say 'goodbye'?" 
    He head downstairs and watch TV shows. He's always like this. He doesn't do anything but go to the resto-bar at 7:00 in the evening and go home 1:00 in the morning. He felt bored and he took out his phone but remembered what you said. 'But you can only call me after work.' Your voice echoed and he smiled. 
"Aigoo... Why is my son smiling alone?" His mother asked and Chanyeol quickly stood up and hug her. 
"Eomma... Since when you came back?" Chanyeol asked.
"I just arrived... How are you?" She asked and Chanyeol smile at her. 
"I'm good eomma..." 
"Yeah... You really look good today. Smiling all alone." She said and Chanyeol's face shaded light pink.
"Aigoo... This kid." His mother said and she head upstairs. Chanyeol let out a sigh and he sat down again and he start typing message for you.

To: Minhyun 

Ya! Han Minhyun. Do you mind if you come to my work and watch me?

     He just sat there and wait for your reply. Yeah... He wants to see you and wants to talk to you in person. Well... Christmas is going to arrive soon. And he don't just want to celebrate with his friends that already got girlfriends. He always feel outcasted. He checked his phone but there's still no reply from you. He let out a groan and he kick the pillow on the floor.
"Jinjja... Why does she need to be cold? It's already cold!" He said and he grab his phone and dial Kyungsoo's number. 
"Ne Chanyeol Hyung?" 
"Kyungsoo-ah... I know you like listening to radio. Do you know any DJ named Minhyun?" Chanyeol asked.
"Of course! Her sweet voice is just amazing." Kyungsoo said. 
"Do you want to hear her?" 
"That's why i'm asking." Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo laughed. 
"Aigoo... Since when did you start liking--"
"PM me that Okay?" Chanyeol said and he end the phone call and head to the basement and grab the radio. His mother frowned and he just ignore her and enter his bedroom. He sat down on the floor and turn on the radio. He grab the phone and call Kyungsoo again.
"Ya...--"
"There's a replay from yesterday. So calm down." Kyungsoo said while laughing a little. 
"Ara..." Chanyeol end the phone call and wait for the replay
    He smiled while listening to your voice. It's like your voice is his addiction and he just can'r stop listening to it. Where did you got your voice from? It doesn't suit your personality. You're such a cold person who doesn't like anything that exists in this world. He snapped back to reality and he look at the radio.
"Just what the hell are you doing Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol whispered and he turn off the radio. 
"Don't tell me you're in love with a girl who you really don't know?" He sighed and he quickly stood up.

---

    Chanyeol head to his work and he head to the backstage and tune his guitar. After that... He checked his phone but there's still no message from you. He let out a loud sigh and he stood up and head to the stage and start playing songs. The customers likes him. Lots of girls liked him but he don't like anyone back. The set ended and he head backstage and drink water. He checked his phone and you replied. He smiled and excitedly open the message.

From: Minhyun

No. I have work.

    Chanyeol sighed and he placed his phone down and think of what to reply. But his phone start vibrating again and he quickly grab it and read the message

From: Minhyun

And don't ever think of persuading me to watch you. 
I don't have time.

    Chanyeol groaned this time and he kick the box on the floor and he place his phone down he checked the time and he drink his water and head back to the stage and start performing again. After his work he head at the back stage and pack his things and made his way outside. He grab a taxi and head home. Looks like he doesn't have any chance to see you though... And it disappoints him so much. He reached his house and he quickly enter inside and he head to his bedroom to place his things and he saw the radio again. He opened it and hear your voice. 
"3 days before Christmas! What's your plans Noona?" A guy asked.
"Me? Uhm... I'm going to celebrate with... With..." 
"You don't have friends..." Chanyeol whispered.
"With some of my friends... Yeah..." You said and he chuckled.
"Liar..." Chanyeol said and he kept on listening. 

---

    You shot Seungjo a death glare and he raise his hands for defense. You let out a sigh and you your lips and you smirk.
"How about you Seungjo? Are you going to celebrate in the club again? With the bunch of girls?" You asked and fake a laugh. Seungjo frowned and you smirked.
"Ah... That was hilarious. You don't even know them!" You said.
"Aigoo... My dongsaeng is such a play boy... Aigoo..." 
"A-araseo! I'm Jang Seungjo!"
"Ne! I'm Han Minhyun." 
"Goodbye! Jaljayo!" You said and you click the play button and raise the volume. 
"Ya! Noona!" He whined and you just stand up and grab your things.
"I don't have time dealing with your childish things Seungjo." You said and you head outside. Your phone rang and you sighed.
"Ya! I told you--"
"Wae? Your work is over..." 
"How did you--"
"I'm listening to your program earlier... I thought you don't have friends?" He asked.
"Ya... What am i suppose to say then? That i'm just going to sleep? And let the christmas pass?" You asked and you heard him chuckle.
"Ahh... Don't be mad... Mianhae, ara? Mianhae." He said and you sighed.