Chapter 10

Unknown Number

"I think i fell for Byun Baekhyun once more." You said. 
"M-mwo?" He stutter and you sighed. 
"It's crazy, right? I always kick you out of my house. But, today i kinda miss your presence. I don't know why... I hate to admit it Baek, but i think... I--" Your words were cut when Baekhyun press his lips on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck and you shut your eyes. You missed this guy, you can't deny it. Even though you hate him for 2 years... You know there's still a space for him in your heart. He pulled away and he kiss your forehead. 
"I missed you... Really." He said and you hug him tightly. 
"Nado..." You replied and he chuckled. 

---

    Days passed, you and Baekhyun are doing good. But you never forget to have time with your "Best Friend" Park Chanyeol. You invited him. But why is he still not coming? You grab your phone to call him when the doorbell rang. You stood up and you walk towards the door and open it. 
"Oh. Chanyeol." You said and he smiled and hand you the box of pizza.
"It's only you in, right?" He asked and you nod.
"Ne..." You replied and he stepped inside and you shut the door.
"What's with you? You never use the doorbell. You just barge in... You know." You said jokingly and he sat down on the couch and grab the remote. You sat down on the floor and you open the box of pizza and you move to the couch. You sighed and you look at him and you clicked your tongue.
"Ya... I said it's new... You used the doorbell." You said and he just smiled.
"Yeah, whatever." He said and you hit his head.
"Ya!" 
"I'm just worried that baekhyun might be here..." He said and he frowned and place the remote down.
"Looks like you're not in mood, huh?" You said and you took a bite of your pizza and he look at you. He sighed and felt guilty.
"You never frowned at me like that... Mian..." You said and he look at you. 
"Ani...--"
"Chanyeol... I think you have plans? Did i disturbed you?" You asked and he shook his head and you sighed.
"Stop lying... I know there's something wrong." You said and he shook his head and he manage to smile and pull you for a hug. 
"I said nothing... Okay?" He said and you shut your eyes. 
"Mmmkay..." You sighed and you look at him.
"But if there's a problem... Tell me right away okay?" You said and he smiled. 
"Araseo..." He said. 
     You smiled and you both eat and watch together. Chanyeol feels ing jealous. Yet he can't tell it because he knows that you like Baekhyun so much and the fact the he is scared of being rejected. It can destroy your friendship and he don't want it to happen. He keeps on telling that everything is okay at least he's with you. But every time that he's with you... His heart wants more... More than a best friend relationship. Even how much he lets you feel his love... You just put it aside. But he understands it... Because he knows that Baekhyun has your heart already. And he has nothing to do about it. Hours passed and Chanyeol stood up and head to the kitchen to get you a drink when the doorbell rang. He let out a sigh, hoping it's not your Boyfriend. Chanyeol poured the orange juice and he stopped when he heard you voice. "Oppa!" He heard and Baekhyun's laugh echoed. Chanyeol stomp his foot on the floor and he sighed and shut his eyes for awhile. He quickly clear his throat and act normal when he heard some footsteps approaching. 
"Oh. He's here..." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol faked a smile. 
"Mmm... Ne. I invited him." You said and held Baekhyun's hand and you both sat down on the stool.
"Minhyun, here." Chanyeol said and he hand you your orange juice. But instead of drinking it... You hand it to Baekhyun. Chanyeol quickly grab it and place it in front of you again.
"It's for you..." Chanyeol said and you bit your lower lip.
"O-okay... I'll get one for you Baek." You said and you head to the fridge and took out the orange juice and grab a glass.
"Here." You said and Baekhyun smiled at you. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and you grab your glass of Orange juice and you drink it. You can feel the tension and you suddenly choked. You cough and Baekhyun caress your back and Chanyeol took some tissues and wipe your lips. 
"Gwaenchana.. Gwaenchana..." You said and you grab the tissue from his hand and you head to the restroom. Baekhyun raised a brow while he's looking at Chanyeol and Chanyeol smirked. 
"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.
"She already told you... She invited me here." Chanyeol replied. 
"I'm going to leave. Just please tell her." Chanyeol said and he head to the living room and grab his things and leave. You wash your mouth and you turn off the faucet. You exit the restroom and you sighed.
"Chanyeol-- omo... Where is he?" You asked and Baekhyun smiled at you.
"He just left." Baekhyun said and you just nod your head.
"Why?" You asked and he shrugged.
"Molla... He just said that he's going to leave. That's all." He said and you grab your phone to text him when Baekhyun grab your phone away and he kiss your forehead.
"You already spent time with him... Let's just have our time now... Araseo?" Baekhyun said and you sighed.
"But--" You said and then he pouted.
"Oppa is Jealous..." He said and you giggled and peck his lips.
"Ara... Let's watch movies." You said and he smiled. 
    You sighed. You feel so bored. Maybe because you already watched a movie with Chanyeol earlier. You look at Baekhyun who's seriously watching the movie and you pursed your lips. Baekhyun held your hand and you smiled.
"I know you're bored. Let's go outside." Baekhyun said and you look at him.
"Ani.. It's okay, you finish that movie. I know you like it." You said and he shook his head.
"Ani... I'm not going to enjoy if you're not enjoying..." He said and he turn off the TV. 
"Tss..." 
"Ppali get your jacket." He peck your lips and you head to your bedroom and grab your jacket. You your lips and call Chanyeol. He picked it up and you cleared your throat.
"Yeol... Why did you--"
"Ah... There's an emergency..." He said.
"I see... Is everything okay now?" You asked and he hummed a yes. 
"Good... You made me worried." You said and he chuckled.
"You don't have to..." He said.
"Ani... I should. We're friends..." You said. It hit him hard for the nth time and his tears formed. He let out a sigh and he just nod his head even though you can't see it.
"Araseo..." He replied and you smiled.
"You can always tell me what's the problem..." You said.
"Ara--"
"Minhyun? Are you ready?" Baekhyun voice echoed in the background and you sighed.
"I have to go..." You said.
"Mmm... Be careful..." Chanyeol replied.
"I will..." You said and you end the phone call.
"Who is it?" Baek asked and give you a back hug. 
"It's Chanyeol..." You said and he pout.
"Again?" He whine and you giggled and turn around to face him.
"There's nothing to be jealous about Baek." You said and you peck his lips and he smiled. 

---

    You were sitting on your spot in the studio and waiting for the song to end. You play with your pen and Seungjo frowned. He wave your hand on you and you look at him and quickly turn on the mic. You sighed and you place your hand on your nape and you sighed. You wait for Seungjo to finish his spiel and you your lips. You start talking and read some greetings and you play another song. You're not in mood for work. You turn off your mic and you groaned. 
"Ya, Noona. What's wrong?" 
"Molla~ i don't feel well today." You said. 
"It's for the first time you complain you know." He said and you stare at him. He cleared his throat and he check the time. You turn on your mic and you your lips. You both start to speak with each other and do some spiels again. You're not in focus today and you don't know why. This never happened before. You raised your hand and Seungjo nod. He quickly understood to end it quickly. 
"Jaljayo!" You both said in unison and you turn off the mic and you stood up and start coughing. 
"Woah... Noona. Gwaenchana?" 
"N-ne." You replied and you grab your bottle of water and you frowned.
"Who brought this here?? Why is it cold??" You asked him and he shrugged. 
"Molla..." 
"Aish. Call them ppali!" You said and he quickly ran outside. Your throat hurts a lot and you let out a sigh. The newbies enter inside and you sighed.
"Who brought this?" You asked and they bit their lips.
"What?? Are you going to ruin my voice??" You shouted and you cleared your throat.
"Tsk. Neevr do this again." You said and they all nod. You grab your bag and Baekhyun entered inside. 
"Wae?" He asked and you shook your head. He grab your bag and you both exit your room
"I thought his boyfriend is the tall one? Who is he?" The girl asked.
"Ya! That's why she's always mad at you." Seungjo said and they bow their head. 

---

    Baekhyun hand you your medicine and he sat down beside you. He let out a sigh and rub your back. 
"Are you alright?" He asked. You just nod your head and you shut your eyes and let out a sigh.
"You should stay here tomorrow." He said and he kiss your forehead.
"Don't go to work." He said and he kiss your nose and you smiled.
"Oppa will stay with you." He said. Baekhyun stared at your eyes and he press his lips on yours. He caress your hair and you smiled. He pulled you for a hug. 
    You head to your bedroom and you both lay down on the bed and he pull you for a hug. You smiled and you shut your eyes. He never failed to make you feel so special. He keeps on saying how much he loves you for the nth time already. But he's not going to stop it. He will say it tirelessly. He will tell you how beautiful you are. He will tell you to take care of yourself.... He will sweet-talk you before you go to sleep every night. Together or not. He will pinch your cheeks. And if you're doing something... He will do everything for you to notice him. He's sometimes annoying but you love it. He never changed... The Childish Baekhyun who always tease you and crack jokes, the one who judge someone mercilessly, the talkative and noisy Baekhyun is still the Baekhyun now. You wish you can be like him. You know him... He always hide something behind his wide smiles and loud laugh. You wish you can read him well. You were afraid that what happened before will happen again. You heard Baekhyun sighed and you look at him.
"What?" You asked and he look at you. 
"What are you thinking again?" He asked and you frowned.
"What are you talking about?" 
"Ya... I know you're thinking something..." You said and you manage to sit. Baekhyun look at you and he sighed. He held your hand and you your lips.
"Well..." You started but you ended up sighing.
"You're thinking of what i've done before right?" He asked and you bit your lower lip.
"I'm not going to do it again." He said and he manage to sit.
"I promise." He said and you look at him.
"Jinjja?" 
"Eo." 
"Jinjja jinjja?" 
"Ne~ jinjja jinjja jinjja." He said and smile widely and he chuckled. You hug him and he fall on the bed and wrap his arms around your waist.
"It's unfair." You said.
"What?" 
"You can clearly read what's on my mind... But i can't. You're good at hiding. That's why i'm worried. Always. Worried." You said and he kiss the top of your head and he sighed.
"I told you. There's nothing to be worried about." He said and you giggled.
"Araseo. I believe you." You said and you get off of him and you went back to your place.
"Ya." 
"Tsk. I knew it." You said and he sighed.
"Come here!" 
"No!" 
"Yaaaa~" 
"I need to sleep." You said and you face your back to him and he sighed.
"You Byuntae." You said and he sighed. 
"Damn it." He said and you laughed.