Chapter 20

Unknown Number

"You should go absent for today..." He said and he pull you closer.
"Oppa... Come on. I need to work. Just pick me up later." You said.
"Tsk. Araseo." He said and let you go. You grab your bag and you kiss his forehead down to his lips and you smile at him while cupping his cheeks.
"I'll wait for you araseo?" You said and he nod.
"I'll be there 30 minutes early." He said and he walk you to the door and he wave his hands. 
   Chanyeol felt bored the whole time. He played with the laptop then play the piano. Eat alone and watch TV shows. He grab his hoodie and decided to go and pick you up. He just walk since it's still early. And it only take 30 minutes of walk. When he reached it. He waited outside and send you a text message. Minutes passed and you finally can go. You pack your things when Baekhyun cleared his throat. You look at him and he smiled. 
"Ya... You never invited me to come over your house." He said and you smiled.
"Mianhae Oppa... But we're together during work, right?" You said and grab your bag. 
"Ne... But..." He pouted and you chuckled.
"Araseo... I'll invite you sometime." You said and run outside. You found Chanyeol and you run towards him and hug him tightly. He swing you around and he kiss your forehead. 
"How's work?" 
"Tiring of course!" You said and he pat your head. 
"Let's go, oppa will buy you a drink." He said and he grab your hand. 
    You both sat down facing each other while having a coffee and a slice of cake. Chanyeol start playing with his phone, you just let him and finish what you're eating. You drink your coffee and you cleared your throat. 
"Oppa." You started and he looked at you.
"Hmm?"
"Can i invite Baekhyun--"
"No." He quickly replied not letting you to finish your sentence. You giggle and you kick his legs lightly under the table.
"Wae? He's being childish... He said i never invited him to come over." You said and he look at you. 
"Minhyun... It's not like we're not in good terms or what... But i guess it's like that." He said and you laughed. He roll his eyes with a sigh and continued playing games on his phone. You can feel that he's really pissed and you found it really cute. You reached out for his cheek and you smiled. 
"I'm going to stay the whole day tomorrow. You should plan something." You said and he look at you.
"Really?!" He smiled widely and you nod your head. 
"Eung." You said cutely and he pinch your nose. You both decided to go home and you both walk while holding each other's hand. You feel so tired all day. The elevators didn't work earlier that made you use the stairs to the studio. And then they asked you to get some papers on the 8th floor. You sighed and you yawned. 
"Oppa. Why don't we just take a taxi?" You asked.
"Wae? Are you tired?" He asked and you nod. 
"Elevators didn't work earlier." You said and he squatted in front of you.
"Ppali." He said and you blushed. 
"Are you sure??" You asked and he nod. You climbed on his back and he start to walk.
"Tell me if you're tired." You said and kiss his temple and he smiled. 
"Tired? How? It feels like i'm carrying a stick." He said and you hit his chest. 
"Liar." You said and he chuckled.

--

    Chanyeol noticed that you're sleeping and he quickly head to your bedroom and lay you down in your bed. He kiss your forehead and he smiled. 
"My back hurts..." He whispered and he stood up and head to the bathroom and wash his face. He sighed and wipe his face. He sat down on your bed and he kiss your forehead and he lie down beside you. He place his arm around you and he shut his eyes. You woke up and found him beside you. You sighed and you caress his hair and he open his eyes. You smiled and pinch his cheeks. 
"Kaja... Let's cook breakfast." 
"Wait a second... My back hurts." He said and your eyes widened. You remember last night, he gave you a piggy back. 
"Ya! You said--" he laughed and he pat your head and he manage to stood up. 
"Mm... I'm okay..." He said and you hit his arm and he groaned in pain and you sighed. You stood up from your bed and you help him up. You both head to the kitchen, have breakfast together then watch TV shows in the living room. You both stayed there for like 2 hours. And you sighed and stood up and you look at him.
"I told you to plan something. Aish." You said and you ruffle his hair and he chuckled. 
"Kaja... I'll give you a massage. I think your back hurts so bad." You said and he stood up. You both head to the bedroom and he lied his body down in your bed flatly and buried his face on the pillow. You pulled up his shirt and you sat down above his lower back. 
"Are you serious?" He asked and you sighed.
"Feel special. My father pleased me before to give him a massage when he fell from the stairs." You said and he chuckled. You start with his shoulders and massage it gently with your hands.
"Tsk. You said you're like carrying a stick." You said and you hit his head and he chuckled. 
    You placed a chili plaster on his back and you lie down beside him and found him sleeping. You cover him with the blanket and you kiss his forehead. You were about to stand up when he grab your wrist and pull you down. You opened his eyes and he pinned you under him.
"Yeol--" He pressed his lips on yours and kiss you passionately. 
"Chanyeol. Take a rest, okay?" You said but he went down and kiss your jawline. You bit your lower lip to not make any sound. He suddenly stopped and you sighed in relief. Chanyeol looked at you and he shook his head.
"Don't do this to me..." He said and he spread your legs and press his hard on member on your region and he smirk. He continued kissing you and you can't help but to let out a soft moan. He smiled and his hands start to roam your whole body. 
"Baby must like that... Hmm?" He said and you shut your eyes tightly.
"Yeol..." You said softly and he raise his brow. 

---
    You both woke up lying down beside each other with a blanket covering your bare bodies. You sighed and manage to sit and tie your hair into a messy bun. Chanyeol opened his eyes and he pull you down again and pull you closer to him. He kiss your forehead and let out a loud sigh.
"How's your back?" You asked.
"I think i need another massage from my baby." He said and you chuckled. 
   You both finished eating and he changed the chili plasters on his back and plant a kiss on his neck. You sat down beside him and you look at him. 
"Do you feel better?" You asked and he nod his head and kiss your forehead.
"All thanks to my baby." He said and you smiled. You stood up and head to your bedroom and grab the mattress and head back to the living room. Chanyeol move the couch aside and you place it down. He lied down and turn on the TV. You grab some bag of chips and you sat down beside him and you watch with him. You lie down and rest your head on his chest and you sighed. 
"What the are they doing...." You whispered and Chanyeol chuckled.
"Isn't that cute??" He asked and you sighed.
"That inflated thing is for kids, Chanyeol." You said and he chuckled.
"They look like around 30. That's crazy." You said and he pull you closer and kiss your forehead.
"You always complain on something. Hmm?" He said and he start tickling you. You laughed and hit his arm. He stopped and you catch your breath. 
"Because it's all ty!" You said and his press his lips on yours.
"Aigoo..." He sighed and you chuckled. 
"Oppa... I'm going to visit Eomma and Appa tomorrow... Come with me, araseo?" You said and he nod his head.
"Of course." He said.