Chapter 21

Unknown Number

    You both bow your head in front of your parent's grave and place down the flowers. You take a deep breath and your tears formed. Even though it's been years... You can't help but be emotional. Even though you can't see them. You know they're always there for you, in your good and hard times... Specially the hard one. You've been in a lot of pain. But you did it up here. You surpassed everything. You were both sitting down on the green grass and talk randomly... Telling stories about what happened the few days. Hoping that your parents are listening and happy to know that you have someone with you, someone beside you. As hours pass by... You feel like there's still something you want to tell them... But you don't have to say anything... You will stay if you can. You want to be with them. Chanyeol stood up and you sighed. You reached his hands and pull you up. You both bow your heads and bid goodbye, both walk away without another word. You reach a restaurant and you both sat down. Chanyeol ordered and wait for it. You sighed as you read the text message from Baekhyun. Yes, he's your friend... But Chanyeol and Him is not in good terms, how can you fcking fix that? Chanyeol snatched your phone away and read the message. He sighed then look at you, then back to the screen. You know it got him pissed off so you grabbed the phone away and place it back inside your bag. You held his hand and squeeze it. Telling him that it's okay and nothing to worry about. 
"Isn't he contented that you're working with him??" Chanyeol questioned in a little mad tone. You giggled and kiss the back of his hand and you smiled. 
"Oppa... He's my friend... What i remember is, you're also like this before when i'm not inviting you to come over. Right?" You teased. Chanyeol sighed and you giggled.
"Ah... We should just invite him right now." You said and you grab your phone and text him.
"Oppa.. Don't be mad... Just this once." You said and you start typing. 
    After some few minutes. The food arrived and Baekhyun exactly came. You wave your hands and he smiled and took the sit beside you. Chanyeol looked at him and you pursed your lips. 
"Hey~ it's been a long time!" He said and he place his hand on your head. 
"You look so pretty." He said and Chanyeol huffed. Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and smile at him. You all start to eat and listen to Baekhyun's random story. He's so talkative and you admit that you missed it. 
"You know what..." You said and you drink your lemon juice.
"You two should be good friends." You said and you look at Chanyeol then Baekhyun. 
"Min..." Baekhyun exhaled and you raise your brow.
"It's okay with me as long as it's okay with your BOYFRIEND." He said and shot Chanyeol a look. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and you sighed. 
"Hey... I don't want to end this thing with a fight. If you don't want, then fine!" You said and place both of your hands on the table and stood up. Baekhyun suddenly stopped you and grab your wrist. Chanyeol stood up and you both look at him.
"Hands off!" Chanyeol said half shouting. 

--

"Ya..." You said as you sat down beside him on the couch. You rest your head on his shoulder and circle your arms around his waist. He never talk since you both decided to go home until you reached your place. 
"Yeollieeeeee~" You sang. You playfully pull his arm and you pout. Chanyeol sighed and you grab the remote to change the channel but you quickly grab it and you place it down. You sat down on his lap and you wrap your legs around his waist while pouting. Chanyeol sighed, giving up. 
"What?" He asked and you sighed. 
"Nae Jagiya is mad..." You said and you peck his lips and rest your chin on his shoulder and hug him. 
"No..." 
"No what?" You asked and he buried his face on your shoulder, inhaling your sweet scent. You then felt his arms wrap around your waist as he leave sweet kisses on your neck.
"No, i'm not." He said. 
"Jinjja?" You asked and he nod his head. You kiss his ear and you comb his hair and cup his cheeks. He smiled and you press your lips on his.
"You better saying the truth, Mr. Handsome." You said and you peck the tip of his nose and you throw yourself back on the couch and grab the remote. You rest your head on the armrest and your legs on his lap. Chanyeol let out a sigh and you change the channels and stop when you found something interesting to watch. You place your arms under your head and you let out a sigh. 
"Oppa..." 
"Hmm?" He asked while caressing your long legs.
"Can't you two be friends? You know, it's difficult for me..." You said not even looking at him. Afraid of seeing his angry look. His hand stopped from caressing your thigh and you sighed and look at him.
"It's okay--"
"I'll try." He said and he look at you.
"I'll try my best..." He smiled and you pout.
"Ani... Don't do it if you really don't want to... I'm not forcing you tho." You said and he shook his head. 

---

    As you can see... Chanyeol is Everything. A husband material. When you got home. Everything os set and all he wants you to do is to eat and go to bed. In the morning, when you woke up. Breakfast is ready. You know it's girl's who do those stuffs. But he insist. When you're going to work... Your clothes are ready even your towel. He always prepare them for you. And keep telling to... "Not wear to revealing!". You always smile when you remember his voice when he's saying that. 
"Ya! Don't i look boyish with this?" You asked and shook his head while sitting on the couch. 
"Seriously--"
"You look cool." He said and you wave his hand for you to come over he tap his lap and you sat down. 
"You look beautiful on whatever you wear." He said and he peck your lips. 
"Aigoo..." You said and you pinch his nose with a giggle and you stood up. He held your hand and you smiled.
"I need to go." You said and he stood up but didn't let go of your hand and walk you to the door. He opened it and he kiss your forehead. 
"Bye..." He said and you smiled.
"Bye!" 

---
 
    Work, finally done. You let out a sigh and you rest your back on the backrest and you shut your eyes for awhile. Baekhyun just stare at you. Admiring your perfection. You opened your eyes and he quickly diverted his eyes back on his laptop. 
"Ya..." Baekhyun started and you look at him.
"I'm sorry for what happened last time... Didn't expect that it'll end up with a fight." Baekhyun said and you shook your head.
"Actually, Oppa wants to be friends with you from now on. You should come with us!" You said.
"Ani... Ani..." He said. 
"Wae?" 
"Not now, pretty girl." He said and he stood up.
"Oppa's got a date~" he sang and your eyes widened.
"Bwo?!" 
"Wae? Don't you trust my looks anymore? Ya... Lots of girls fell in love with me." Baekhyun said and he pat your head.
"Aigoo." You said and he opened the door.
"Oh. Look who's here!" Baekhyun said and you look at his direction. Chanyeol sighed and Baekhyun move aside and let him.
"Bye Min!" Baekhyun said and he wave his hands.
"Bye! Goodluck!" You said.
"What's the goodluck for?" He asked as he grab your bag.
"Wae? Don't tell me you're jealous because of that?" 
"Just tell me..." 
"Baekhyun's got a date tonight." You said and you stood up and peck his lips. 
"I'm jelly... Take me to date too!" You pout and he kiss your forehead.
"Of course. Oppa will!" Chanyeol said. 

---

   You both walk under the starry sky and while drinking a cup of coffee. You link your around his while staring at the twinkling stars above. You both sat down on the bench and you let out a sigh. 
"Aaah~ they're so beautiful..." You said and Chanyeol smiled and pull you closer.
"Nah... You're more beautiful..." He said. You giggled and hit his arm lightly. 
"Wae?" He asked and he kiss your forehead. 
"I was day dreaming earlier..." Chanyeol said and you look at him.
"We have 2 Kids, then... I'm the one who's late from work... Then you'll prepare something for me to eat." He said and you blushed.
"Then?" 
"Then... You're going to watch me until i finish eating. Then you'll sat down on my lap and take my tiredness away..." He said and you smiled.
"Wow... I dreamed of that when i was a kid..." You said and he smiled.
"And we're going to make that come true. Araseo??" He said and you hug him tightly.
"Ne!" You replied. 
    You both start to walk while holding each other's hand when someone accidentally bumped on you. You turned around to see who's that. You let go of Chanyeol's hand and you grab the guy's wrist. You know he's drunk, you can see it by his movements. 
"Ya... Where's your manners?" You asked and he smirked.
"Hi, babe." Kai said. He grabbed your wrist and you quickly let go of his. 
"Ya!" Chanyeol shouted and he grab Kai's collar. 
"Oppa, Kaja." You said and yank Chanyeol's arm. 
"Oppa... Let's go!" You said and he let go of his collar and he sighed.
"Never ever show up Kim Jongin." Chanyeol whispered and he grabbed your hand and continued walking. 

---

   You hopped on the couch and you let out a sigh. Why on the earth will that guy always bump on you. Chanyeol moved your legs and he sat down beside you and hand you a glass of water. 
"Are you alright?" He asked and you nod your head. 
"Oppa..."
"Shh..." He hushed you and peck your lips. 
"Stop thinking about it..." He said and he peck your lips again. You smiled and you hug him tightly and he caress your back.
"Don't be afraid... I'm here to protect you..." He said and you smiled. 
    You both woke up and you stretch your arms and help him to cook breakfast. Chanyeol hug you from the back and kiss your shoulder. You smiled and you lean your head on him and you turn off the stove.
"We should eat." You said and he let go of you and place everything on the table. 
    After eating, you both decided to have a walk together. Entering some shops and having fun together. You look at some dress and Chanyeol wrap his arms around your waist. He caress your tummy and you giggled.
"Stop that... They might think i'm pregnant." You said while picking some dress.
"Tsk. Not that one. Too revealing." He said and you pout.
"But... Do i always have to look boyish?? Heooool~"
"Boys will look at you if you--"
"They only can look. But they can't touch." You said and he sighed. 
"You should be proud of me. Silly." You said and you head to the counter. 
"Should i wear this tonight?" You asked and he frowned.
"What for? You're just going to work. Why do you have to look pretty. Baekhyun is there! I don't want you to--"
"Oppa... We're going on a date, stupid." You said and he look at you.
"You're going absent?" 
"Ani... It's my off today." You said and hit his arm.
"Ya--"
"You... You should plan where to go." You said lowly and you pout. Chanyeol smiled and he pinch your cheeks.