Chapter 4

Unknown Number

"Kaja..." You pulled him inside and he just stare at you.
"What?" You asked and he quickly shook his head nervously. 
"Don't tell me you're scared of me too?" You asked and you head to the kitchen not letting him to answer. You took out 2 mugs and you start to make hot chocolate. You let out a sigh and you stopped Stirring and your tears formed. You sniffed and you continued making drinks and you place it on the tray and you went back to the living room only to see him dumbfounded standing there. You huffed and walk towards the table and place the tray on top. 
"Ya... Sit down." You said and he did as what he was told. You sat down too. But keep the distance between him. You took a sip of your hot chocolate and you look at him. 
"What? Why're you so quiet?" You asked and he chuckled nervously. 
"I'm just... Just wondering... You told me you're not pretty." He said and he quickly look away and mentally face palm his self for saying such things.
"Like i said... I lost all my self confidence." You said and he look at you. You stare at your cup of hot chocolate and you let out a small dry smile and you sighed.
"Molla... I found everyone as my hater or whatever you call it. They don't see as the same girl... Maybe i'm really not." You said and you pause for awhile and you chuckled. 
"They're always against me... And i admit i hate it... It makes me feel unimportant." You said and he sighed. 
"You know... Why don't you try to change yourself?" He asked and you look at him.
"I already did that... And people only change once." You said and he sighed.
"Then bring back the old you." He said and you sighed and you place your cup down. You look at him with a small smile and your tears formed. 
"Ya... You should not let that feeling inside you." He said and you wipe your tears and you let out a sigh. 
"I don't even know why am i being like this." You said. "That stupid boy..." You muttered and he frowned.
"Who?" He asked. 
"He's Byun Baekhyun. That guy who used to save me from my cruel aunt before. He always do everything for me... Small surprises everyday... A perfect couple. That's what they call us." You paused for awhile and your tears rolled down. 
"Then... When we're in college... His parents enrolled him in a prestigious school. And that's the start of less communication. We're both busy. But the heck... I have no idea that he's cheating on me. When i have free time i always ask him to go out with me on a date. But he always say that he's busy..." You said. Chanyeol just listen to you and look at him. You laughed dryly and you cover your mouth when you start to sob. 
"Then that Scary night came..."  

*FLASHBACK*

    You were on the phone. Talking to your only love, Byun Baekhyun. You always ask him to go out for a date. But he's always busy. And now you're excited because he asked you to meet him at the park near your school. You faced the mirror and you smile and head outside. You start to walk and forgot your Jacket. You hissed and checked the time and quickly run towards the park. You found Baekhyun standing there and you walk behind him and give him a back hug. He grab your hand and remove it gently. With no harm. He turned around and you smiled.
"Oppa... I missed you..." You said and he look at you and he force a smile. 
"You know it's christmas day today... Where's your jacket?" He asked and you giggled.
"I forgot." You said and he clicked his tongue. He then remove his jacket and wear it on you. You blushed and you look at him. 
"Why here? There's a lot of--"
"I just want to tell you something..." He cut you off and you look at him.
"What is it?" You asked with your cute smile and he place his hand on your head.
"I don't want to take this conversation everywhere..." He said and you your lips and he sighed.
"Minhyun, let's break up." He said and your heart dropped. Your eyes widened in shock and he remove his hand on you. 
"O-oppa? Wae... Waeguraeyo?" You asked. Trying your best not to show any emotion. But your teat just fell. 
"I... I'm cheating on you Minhyun..." He said. There's a silence for a awhile and you tried to break it.
"I know it..." You said with a sad tone. You were looking on your shoes and your voice start to shake. Baekhyun looked at you with wide eyes and he look away and bit his lower lip
"I know you're cheating..." You repeated and cleared his throat.
"But look... I played dumb..." You said calmly. You ball your fist and you bit your lower lip.
"I played Dumb Byun Baekhyun!" You shouted and you hit his chest. He didn't move. And just let you. You felt tired and you wipe your tears. 
"Minhyun... You don't deserve someone like me--"
"No... Don't say that..." You said. 
"You fell for her, right?" You asked and he looked away.
"You fell for her? Am i right??" You raised your voice and he nod. You start to sob. You turn around and you cover your mouth and you cried. Baekhyun hugged you and you push him away. 
"Hajima..." You said and he bit his lower lip.
"If this what makes you Happy... Okay then..." 
"Ko-komawo Minhyun-ah..." He stammered
"Thank you too... For saving me every time..." You said and he looked at you.
"Minhyun--"
"Just don't show up your face to me again." You cut him off and his eyes widened.
"If you're going to ask if we can be friends... We can't." You said and you wipe your tears and you bow your head.
"Thank you for the 2 years... 2 years of making me happy..." You said and you run away. 
    Days passed. You know he's not going back to you but you keep on waiting for him to call you. You let out a sigh and you head downstairs when you found your Aunt talking on the phone. You ignore her and you head to the kitchen and you to eat when she stopped you. You look at her and she grab your wrist tightly and push you on the wall. Your back ached and you wince in pain. She ask you to head to your room while knocking hardly on your head. You quickly ran upstairs and you grab your phone to call Baekhyun but remembered what happened. You bit your lower lip and you lock the door and pack your things. You grab your jacket and you place your phone inside your pocket and you jump off the window. You quickly grab your bag and you run away. You don't know where to go. It's really cold that time. You took out your phone and dialed your friend's number.
"Ah... I'm sorry for disturbing Unnie... But... Can i stay in your place for awhile?" 
"Mian... But, my parents are going to arrive soon..." She said.
"I see..." 
"Why don't you ask Baekhyun?" She asked and your tears formed. 
"A-annyeong Unnie..." You said.
"Ne... Annyeong." You end the phone call and you let out a loud sigh. 
"Eotteokhae..." You whispered when someone tapped your shoulder.
"What a sweet voice you have..." A Man in suit said and you gulped.
"I-- i need to go..." You said and grab your luggage when he stopped you.
"Don't be scared..." He said and he show his ID.
"We're looking for a new Radio DJ actually..." He said and you look at him. 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

    You wipe your tears and you laugh at yourself. Chanyeol sighed and he rub his hands together. You stood up and he look at you and you face your back to him.
"God... What am i doing?" You asked and he chuckled.
"It's okay... At least you shared your problems..." He said.
"Ne... It feels like a half lighter now..." You said and you sat down again. 
"See? I told you." He said and he finish his drink. 
"Ya... Komawo--" your words cut off when the doorbell rang. You sighed and stood up and head to the door and open it. 
"Annyeong Minhyun!" Baekhyun greeted and you frowned.
"What are you doing here?" You asked and he stepped inside. 
"Wow... Is this yours already?" He asked and spotted Chanyeol on the couch. 
"Nuguya?" He asked Chanyeol and you grab Baekhyun's wrist.
"Leave." You said and yank his wrist.
"Ya! Byun Baekhyun!" You shouted and Chanyeol stood up. 
"So this is Baekhyun?" Chanyeol whispered. 
"Who is he? Why is he here??" Baekhyun asked.
"He's--"
"Ya... It's late bro... You should go home." Baekhyun said and you Look at Chanyeol.
"No you're not going to leave." You said to Chanyeol and he cleared his throat.
"Ya! Han Minhyun!"
"He's my friend! You don't have rights to ask him to leave!" You shouted.
"He's just your friend! I'm your Boy--"
"Ex Boyfriend." You cut him off and you pull him outside with you. You shut the door and your tears formed.
"I'm ing hiding away from everyone i met Before... I want a new life... And i don't want you to be there." You said and you push him.
"Leave." You said and you enter your passcode and you enter inside. 
"Ya! Han Minhyun!" Baekhyun shouted as he knock loudly on your door. You grab your phone and you press some buttons.
"Ya... It's really late but someone's banging my door." You said.
"O-oh... Han Minhyun-ssi... Araseo... We will do something about that." You end the phone call and you sat down on the couch when Chanyeol stood up.
"I guess... I'm going to leave--" you grab his wrist and he look at you.
"Gajima..." You said and your tears rolled down. 

---

    You're drunk. You were talking to loud and Chanyeol just watch you in amusement. He finished his last bottle of beer and he took your bottle. You look at him and he shook his head.
"You're drunk Minhyun." He said and you shook your head.
"Me? Nooooo~" you said and tried to take the bottle. 
"Stop. Go to sleep." He said and he stood up and pull you up. 
"I'm not going to carry you so start walking." He said and he hold you side by side and you open the door to your bedroom. You lay down on your bed and you passed out.
"Aigoo..." He sighed with a smile.
"Who's not pretty? Even you're drunk... You look like a princess..." He whispered and he chuckled. 
"Ya... I'm going home araseo?"
"Gajimaaaa~"
"No... Sleep well." He said and he exit your unit. 
    He head back to his home and he quickly enter his bedroom and brush his teeth. He then lay down on his bed and he shut his eyes when he felt his lips curling in to a smile. He sighed and slap his self lightly.
"What are you doing you idiot." He said to his self.

---

    The next morning. You woke up with head ache and you touch your lips and quickly run to the bathroom. You start vomiting and you held your hair. You let out a sigh and you wash your mouth and you look at your reflection in the mirror. You start washing your face and you head downstairs. You took your phone and you checked the time. 7:47AM. You call Chanyeol and he answer and you heard him groan.
"Yeoboseo?" 
"Ya... It's me." You said.
"Oh... minhyun." He said and you smiled.
"I just want to say sorry about last night..." You said and he sighed.
"You disturbed my sleep because of that?" He asked and you giggled.
"Mian..." You said and he chuckled.
"Ani... It's okay..." He said and you sighed.
"Seriously..." You said and you winced.
"Aigoo..." You sighed.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Ah... It's just a headache." You said and he chuckled.
"Yeah... You're wasted..." You said.
"Omo... Am i that bad? What did i do? Did i say weird things?" You asked.
"Yeah..." He said and he laughed.
"Omo..." 
"You even hit me in the head." He said and your eyes widened.
"I did that??" You asked and he chuckled. 
"Yeah... But it's okay..." He replied.
"Mian..." 
"I said it's okay!" He said.
"Araseo... Go back to sleep." You said and he sighed.
"Ara..." 
"Goodbye..." You said.
"Bye..."