Chapter 9

Unknown Number

    You woke up but no one is there. You stood up and head downstairs to look for Baekhyun. But no one is there. Things were Already cleaned up. Like there's nothing happened at all. You walk towards the couch and you grab your phone and you quickly call Baekhyun. 
"Oh... You're awake..." He said and you sighed.
"Where are you?" You asked.
"Oh... I left after cleaning things up... I know you don't want to see me... Since you're mad at me at the cemetery earlier." He said. There's a little guilt boiling up inside you. You cleared your throat and you bit your lower lip.
"K-komawo..." You said and he chuckled.
"Come on, Minhyun... It's nothing new... Just tell me if she's bothering you again..." Baekhyun said and you nod your head.
"Eung..." You replied and he sighed.
"Go to and take a rest okay?" He said and he end the phone call. You look at the screen and you sighed.
"What's with him?" You said and you sat down on your couch and call Chanyeol. 
"Ya!!" You shouted.
"Ya! Stop shouting!" 
"Why didn't you answer my phone call earlier? Huh??  Did you know i'm in trouble??" You said half shouting and your voice cracked.
"H-hey... What happened?" Chanyeol asked and you sobbed.
"I hate you." You said.
"Ya... Just tell me what happened." He said and you end the phone call.

---

"Aish... What happened?" Chanyeol said and he look at his phone screen and he grab his jacket and head outside. 
    He reached your place and he just enter inside and found you lying down on floor while watching TV. He sighed and he grab the pillow and throw it to you. You look at him and you roll your eyes. 
"Ya! I was talking to a guest so i was not able to answer your phone call." He said and he sat down beside you.
"I hate you." You said and he flick your forehead.
"Tell me what happened?" He asked and you manage to sit and you stare at him.
"My aunt... He came here and asking for money... But i didn't gave her any so she hurt me." You said and his eyes widnened.
"Bwo? Did you report this?? Are you alright?" He cup your cheeks and you stare at him.
"Ne... I'm alright." You said and slap his hands away.
"But you know what... Baekhyun saved me again from that lady." You said while staring at the pillow. 
"After all what i've done... He's always there for me..." You said and Chanyeol sighed.
"But he decide to leave after cleaning the mess up... Because he knows that i don't want him here... What's with him. Seriosuly... It confuses me." You said and he play with his rings and he sighed.
"Maybe he still likes you... I mean... He seriously likes you." He said and you look at him. You sighed... You know he feels awkward everytime it's Byun Baekhyun here. Byun Baekhyun that. You hit his head to lighten the mood and you wince in pain. You giggled and you hit his arm again.
"I hate you. Seriously." You said and you hit him again.
"Ya!  You can't hate me. You never will." He said and he grab you wrist.
"Because Baekhyun saved me instead of you... You need to pay." 
"Bwo?!"
"Ne... Go outside... Buy chicken and comeback here... Stay with me." You said and he diverted his eyes.
"Wae?" 
"I'm scared..." You said and place the pillow on your lap.
"Now, you help me this time." You said and he smiled.
"Ara..." He said and he stood up.
"Buy me pizza too." You said and he chuckled.
"Araseo." He said. 
    You wait for him and you lay down again on the floor and you turn up the volume. You just lock your eyes on the TV screen and you wait for Chanyeol. After some minutes, you heard the door opened and you look at Chanyeol with a plastic bag and a box of pizza. You smiled and he sat down beside you. 
"I thought you escaped." You said and you quickly open the box of pizza and you took a slice. 
"Ya... The volume is too high." He said and he grabbed the remote.
"Oh... Mian." You said and you start eating like there's no tomorrow. 
"Ya... Eat." You said and he nod. He stood up and head to the kitchen and grab two glasses and he opened the soda. You burped and you cover your mouth and Chanyeol burst laughing. 
"That's not me." You said and he laughed louder and you look at him and hit his arm. 
"Okay! Okay! It's not you..." Chanyeol said and you sighed and continued eating. 
"I never ate a lot like this these past few days..." You said and you took a bite of your chicken. 
"Aish... I might get fat." 
"Tsk. You're so thin you know." He said and you sighed.
"That's unfair... The director is stupid." You said while pointing on the TV screen.
"Wae?"
"I watched a lot of movies like this... Why do beautiful girls always being dumped? Aish... And take note... The new girl will be a . A total !" You said and you shook your head in disbelief. Chanyeol just chuckled and you look at him.
"I'm right, ne?" He just nod his head.
"Aigoo... Why do Good girls like bad boys? Tsk... And bad boys like bad boys!" You look at him and he chuckled.
"I kinda heard that lyrics..." 
"Yeah... 2NE1." You said and you shook your head.
"They're right." You said and you look at him.
"That's why a lot of girls are being such a pure ." You said and he chuckled.
"What... To impress us?" Chanyeol asked and you nod.
"Not really... Some guys are not really like that." Chanyeol said.
"What? Don't tell me you don't like bad girls?" You asked and he shook his head.
"If a girl is bad... That will be just a headache." He said and you laughed.
"Whatever." You said and you rest your head on his lap. His eyes widened but he manage to act normal and calm. You sighed and lock your eyes on the TV screen.
"Chanyeol..." 
"Hmm?" 
"Can i ask you something?" You asked and he look at you.
"W-what is it?" 
"Is it possible..." You paused. "If i like someone for the second time?" You continued and he gulped.
"Of course... Why?" 
"I don't know... I thought it's impossible... I thought that if i hate someone... I'll hate the, forever... But in this case... I proved it wrong." You said and you look at him. 
"I think i like Baekhyun again..."

---

     Days passed but Chanyeol still can't forget what you said. He lie down on his bed and he groaned. He grabbed his phone and he sighed and place it down again. He's always like this. He can't understand what he feels towards you and he always wait for your call but always end up calling you. Chanyeol sighed and his phone start to ring and he quickly grab it and answer it. 
"Ya..." He heard your voice and he manage to sit. 
"Ne?" 
"It's sunday... I know you're free... Let's go to namsan." You said.
"Now?" 
"Wae? You don't want to? Yaaaa~ you promised me if we both have free time, we're going to visit namsan--"
"Araseo. I'll pick you up later." He said and you cheered.
"Yehey!" You said and he chuckled.
"I'll be there around 11:00." He said.
"Araseo... Bye!" You said excitedly and he chuckled.
"Bye..." He said.
    He took a quick shower and wear his clothes and fix his hair. His mother enter inside and hand him his hoodie and her mother sighed. 
"Where are you going?" She asked as she sat down on the bed and watch his son to fix his hair.
"Namsan..." He replied and she gasped.
"Namsan?? Wae?? With who??" 
"With my friend..." Chanyeol said and he grab his specs and wore it. 
"Be specific, son." She said and Chanyeol smiled.
"Minhyun." He replied. 
"Bwo?! With a girl?" 
"Ne... But don't look at it like that... We're just 'bestfriends'" Chanyeol said and he wore his hoodie and grab his bag.
    He enter inside your unit and he wander around but your not there. He head to your bedroom and found you drying your hair. 
"Oh. You're here... You really don't use doorbells huh?" You said and he sat down on the bed. 
"Ya... You should move faster. I'm kinda excited." He said and you sighed.
"Just wait a moment okay??" You replied and he chuckled. You unplugged the blower and you walk towards your closet and you search for your hoodie. 
"Ugh~ ppali!" He said and he stood up.
"Ya! Do you want me to go out without any hoodie?" You said and he chuckled and walk towards you. 
"Here. It's okay." He said and hand you your red hoodie and you sighed. 
"You don't like this? But this looks new one." He said. 

*FLASHBACK* 

    You reached your unit and you both enter inside. Baekhyun placed the paper bags down and he follow you in the kitchen. 
"What are you going to cook?" Baekhyun asked.
"Curry..." You said.
"Oh! I can help you with that!"
"Okay... Cook it by yourself." You said and you placed the knife down and he stare at you as you made your way to the stools. You sat down and you look at him.
"What are you doing?" You asked and he huffed and start chopping the vegetables. 
"Aigoo..."
"Don't cook too much... I only eat a little--"
"That's why you're getting thin!" Baekhyun said and you sighed. 
"I can't even finish a cup of noodles." You said and you sighed. 
"Aish... This girl." 
"Molla... I just hate eating alone..." You said and Baekhyun smiled.
"Don't worry you're going to eat with--"
"But i prefer it than eating with you." You said and you laughed.
"Tsk." 
"You're such a bad girl huh?" 
"I know..." You stood up and you head to the living room and found your clothes on the couch. You grab it and you also grab Baekhyun's phone. You head to your room and place your clothes inside your closet and you head back to the kitchen.
"Here." You said and you place his phone on the counter and you sat down on the stool again. 
"Is it done?" You asked and he shook his head.
"Just wait a little more." Baekhyun smiled. 
     You both finished eating and you drink your water and stood up to clean up the table. You place everything you use in the sink when you heard Baekhyun's phone rang. He stood up and you look at him and you turn off the faucet. 
"Ne Eomma..." He said and he look at you. 
"I guess i have to go now." He said and he walk towards you and kiss your forehead. 
"Ya!" You shouted and you lead him to the door. He took some paper bags but he left the black one and he step out. 
"Bye." He said and you point at the paper bag. 
"You forgot that one." You said and he shook his head.
"It's for you." He smiled and you huffed.
"Go home. Your mother is looking for you." You said and you smirked.
"What are you? 16?" You joked and you shook your head and shut the door. You sighed and grabbed the paper bag and saw the red hoodie and you sighed. 
"This boy..." You said and you head to your bedroom. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Ya... What happened? You turn red. Are you camouflaging?" He joked and you just wore the red hoodie and you grab your bag. 
"Kaja." You said.
     After a long travel you both finally arrived. You wear your cap and you wander your eyes around the place. It's really nice. You took some pictures and Chanyeol smiled watching you. You look like a kid went to her first trip and he found it cute. 
"Ya Chanyeol!" You said and pull him down and you both take picture together. 
"Aish... Why do you have to be so tall. Tsk." You said and he chuckled.
"Don't blame my height... Blame yours." He joked and you hit his arm.
"Mworago?"
"Just kidding..." He said and he took out his phone and took pictures with you. 
"Stand over there." He said and he took a picture of you and he smiled.
"Kyeopta..." He whispered.
"Uwaaa~ it's really pretty!" You said and you pull him with you. 
    You both continued your adventure and until you both felt tired and you just let Chanyeol use the big telescope and you just watch him. He looks like a kid and you push him and stood infront of it. You sighed and you look at him and you cross your arms.
"This is boring... You're using for like 5 minutes already." You said and you grab his arm and you both start to walk. You both reached a restaurant and start to eat. 
"Omo... Chanyeol, look at that." You said and point at the two old couple and you giggled.
"They look so cute." You said and he smiled. 
"Ne..." 
"They look like around 70s but they're still sweet. Oh my god. I can't believe that this can happen in real life." You said and the couple start to walk to your way and you continued eating. 
"Aigoo... They look like us when we're in the same age as them! Right yeobo?" The old lady said and you look at her. You both bow your head and she smiled.
"Having your 100th day celebration?" The lady asked and your eyes widened and you shook your head.
"Ani! We're just friends!" You said and Chanyeol bit his lower lip.
"Omo... Jinjja?" The guy said and Chanyeol nod. 
"Ne... We're just having a trip together." Chanyeol said and you smiled. 
"Ah... I see... Good luck on the two of you..." The lady said and they start to walk.
"What was that?" You said and you continued eating and Chanyeol's cheeks turned light pink. 

---

    You got home and and you sat down on the couch. It was tiring yet so fun. You took out your phone and look at the pictures. You smiled and you quickly upload it. After it... You look at the door... But there's no annoying one coming since yesterday. You sighed and you call Baekhyun. 
"Mmm?" He hummed.
"Did i disturb your sleep?" You asked and he cleared his throat.
"Ani... Ani..." He said and you sighed.
"Can you come over?"
"Bwo?" 
"I know you heard it..." You said and he sighed.
"Araseo..." He said and he end the phone call. 
    You can't keep calm. You walk back and forth and the doorbell finally rang. Your muscle tensed and you quickly run towards the mirror and fix your hair and you run towards the door and you press the door phone and Baekhyun's face appeared on the screen. He rub his eyes and you quickly open the door and you head to the living room without waiting for him. You sat down on the couch and pretend that you're reading the magazine. You heard the door shut and Baekhyun sat down beside you and you shut the maagzine. He flash you his cute smile and you look away. 
"Wow... Did you just invite me here? Or i was just dreaming earlier?" He said and you sighed. 
"Ani... I invited you here." You said and he smiled as he look at your body. You frowned and you hug the pillow on your lap and you hit his head.
"Ya! ert!" 
"What? I was just looking at your hoodie." He said and you blushed. 
"Look... We're wearing the same." He said and you look at his and you stood up and head to the kitchen to hide your red face.
"Do you want something?" You asked and he follow you. He sat down on the stool and you open the fridge. 
"Starwberries..." He said and you took out the orange juice and you sighed. 
"Where the hell will i get strawberries?" You placed the glass in front of him and you pour the orange juice. He place it aside and you lean and peck your lips. 
"Strawberries..." He smiled and he cup your cheeks and he pull you closer. He kiss you more when the orange juice spill all over Baekhyun's hoodie. You quickly pull away and grab some tissues. 
"Omo..." You said and he let out a sigh and he took off his hoodie. 
"Tsk." He clicked his tongue and he place his hoodie on the next stool and he sighed. 
"What a bad timing." He whispered and he looked at you and he smiled.
"Mianhae..." He said and you just nod. 
"It's okay..." You said and he bit his lower lip.
"Why are you so nice?" He asked and you look at him.
"I'm really nice." You said and he chuckled.
"I mean... Is the old Minhyun returning?" He joked and you sat on the stool next to him.
"Molla..." You replied. 
"Molla? What kind of answer is that?" 
"Answer of someone if they're unsure." You said and he sighed.
"Ani... She's not back." He said and you look at him. 
"What if that Minhyun is not back... But my feelings for you were back again?" You asked and he look at you with his shock expression. 
"Mwo?" 
"I think i fell for Byun Baekhyun once more."