Chapter 24

Unknown Number

    Baekhyun opened his eyes and he flick your forehead. You rub it and you face your back to him and hug you again. He played with your ears and you elbow his stomach and he tightened his arms around you. 
"Wake up!" Baekhyun said and you yawn
"What time is it?" You asked and he look at his phone.
"8:30AM" Baekhyun said and you sighed.
"It's still early." You whined and you shut your eyes and hug the pillow. Baekhyun placed his leg above your waist you groaned.
"Baekhyun!!" You shouted and he lied down above you and you screamed. 
"Baek!! You're heavy!!" You shouted. And he chuckled.
"Who's not going to wake up? Huh? Huh?" He said and you laughed. 
"Baek! Get off of me!" You shouted and he did. But this time he 'headlock' you. You screamed and he laughed. He let you go and you quickly got out of the bed and you head to the bathroom and wash up. 
   You both eat Breakfast together. But the feeling is not the same... You keep on searching for Chanyeol. But the half of you doesn't want to see him. Baekhyun stopped eating and he look at you as he chew his food in his mouth. You sighed and Baekhyun smile at you as he tilt his head to the side.
"Yaaa~ don't be sad! Araseo?" He said and you giggled.
"Ne... Ne..." You said and you continued eating. 

---

   Days passed... Moved on? Recovered? Hell no. Still the same. You hate him but you want him. He never show up. He never bother you. He never did. It's been 3 months already. But no marks of him was found inside your house. It was a nice afternoon when you decided to go to the grocery. You walk in the aisle, scanning the products around you. You placed whatever you need in your cart when someone grab your arm. You turn around and found Chanyeol's Mom. She smiled at you and you bowed your head.
"Oh... Eomma-nim..." You said and she sighed.
"I haven't seen you in a while... Is there a problem with you and Chanyeol?" She asked and you smile at her. 
"A-ani!" You said and wave your hands in disagreement. 
"Really?" She asked and you nod your head. 
"Well... He's with me earlier... Where the hell did that kid go?" She said while wander his eyes around. 
"U-uhm... Eomma-nim... I still need to do something--"
"Eomma! I was looking for you!" A familiar voice said. Chanyeol ran from behind and place some box of cereals inside their cart. 
"Minhyun! You should join us after this." She said and you look at Chanyeol and quickly shook your head.
"A-ani... I still have a lot of things to do." You said and you bow your head. 
"Choeseonghabnida..." You said formally and you bow your head. She grab your arm and you look at her.
"I thought there's no problem between the two of you?" She asked and you look at Chanyeol who looked away. 
"H-hi." You said and you walk away. His mother sighed and then look at his dumbfounded son. 
"Ya... What happened?" She asked and Chanyeol sighed.
   You manage to head to the counter quickly and took out your credit card and pay it. You carried the bags and head back to your place and let out a sigh. You enter your passcode and you enter inside and head to the kitchen. You sighed and you leaned against the counter and you brush your hair with your fingers and you let out a sigh. Of all the people you knew, why her? Why her and her son! You clenched your fist and kick the bottle of water on the floor. 

---

"Ya, Park Chanyeol... Do you mind explaining?" His mother asked as she place some goods inside the fridge. 
"She broke up with me..." Chanyeol said. 
"I know there's something you've done. Don't turn it upside down." She said and hit his head.
"I can see it... She's not the kind of girl who will just broke up with a guy without a big reason. Before, the last time i saw her here. We talked while waiting for you. She's been alone. Take note. For a long time. Chanyeol, she needs someone. So it's impossible that she's just going to let go. She's the type that keeps a relationship stronger. Now tell me." She said and Chanyeol took a deep breath.
"I cheated on her." Chanyeol said and receive another hit on his head. 
"Eomma!" He whined.
"What? Do you expect me to side on you?" She asked and she sighed. 
"Ya... Park Chanyeol." 
"Eomma..." 
"I'm a woman. If you think you just hurt her... No, no my son. It's like you made her confidence lower. And it hurts. A LOT!" She said.
"But she doesn't want to talk to me." 
"Of course! If i were her. I'm not going to talk to you either!" She said. 
"Eomma! You're bringing me down." He said.
"Tsk. Who's fault is this?" She asked.
"Mine..." 
"So, fix it. Say sorry... Say sorry even she don't accept you again." She said.
"Ppali!" She shooed his son away and Chanyeol sighed. 
    Days passed and you keep on receiving bouquet of flowers. But when Chanyeol finally gathered all his powers... He decided to visit you. But saw all the flowers he sent piled up outside your door. He let out a sigh and enter your passcode and silently walk in. He heard you humming a song and he smiled. He shut the door and you stopped. 
"Baekhyun?" You walk to see who it was but only to find out that it's Chanyeol.
"What are you doing here?" You asked. 
"Chanyeol--"
"I came. But it doesn't mean i want you back." He said and you look at him. It pinched your pride and you huff. 
"Well... If you're going to say sorry. You're wasting time. I already forgive you. You can leave." You said and you sat down on the couch and turn on the TV. Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and pull you up.
"What the fck?! ya! you're hurting me!" You shouted but he only stare at you with his dark eyes. 
"I really regret that i actually met you. Tss... Thank god we didn't reach the part of marriage. I can see what's my future with you." You said. Sharp words, buried in his chest. His hands loosen and his eyes softened. 
"Minhyun..." You smirked and you sat down on the couch again.
"I bet my life will be a living hell if that happened." You said and you shot him a look. 
"Stop sending me those stupid flowers... Baekhyun always buy me one." You said and you look at the flower vase. 
"So you don't need to buy. Stop wasting your money." You said. 
"Park Chanyeol, i'm tired from yesterday. It was a whole day work. Will you please leave me alone and give me some peace?" You said and you massage your wrist. 
"I'm starting to forget you... Please don't show up. I want to get over you!" You shouted and his tears formed. You stood up and you look up at him. 
"Stop doing this. Park Chanyeol... I don't want to hate you... But every time i see you--" He pressed his lips on yours and your tears rolled down. 
"No... I'm not going to give up, baby..." He whispered.