Chapter 11

Unknown Number

   You both walk around city. Lights were glowing happily. Indeed night life is fun. But you never try to go out and have fun in such kind of hour. Lot's of men are drunk and you don't want to deal with them. Baekhyun who's holding your hand wander his eyes around and spot his old friend. You bit your lower lip and bow your head lightly. This is what you hate the most... Being a third wheel. You just wander your eyes around and not show any hint of boredom and JEALOUSY. A girl came and she hug baekhyun that made him let go of you hand. Baekhyun chuckled nervously and he look at you. You roll your eyes and the girl greet you, you just bow your head and you look at Baekhyun who seems so immersed to the conversation. You let out a sigh and you start to walk and wander your eyes around. You crossed and your arms and you stopped walking when you heard him calling your name. You turn around and found him gasping for air in front of you. You just turn around again and continued walking. He follows you and he place his hand on your head and stop you from walking away. You look at him angrily and he chuckled. He just found it cute. He flicked playfully your forehead and you slap his hands away. He laughed and he grab your hands and took a step forward. He kiss your forehead and he look at you.
"I know you're jealous." He said and you broke the eye contact. You let out a sigh and you both start to walk. He fill the gaps between your fingers and he swing his hand with yours back and forth. "You don't have to... They're couples." He added and you look at him and he smile at you. "Do you understand?" He asked and you just nod your head with your uninterested face. He chuckle and he pull you closer and place his arm around your shoulder. He hummed in a teasing way and he kiss your ear. 
"Ya~ don't be mad!" He said.
"Hajima!" You said and he chuckled. He pull you closer and he pinch your cheek. 
"I hate it when you're mad." He said and you sighed.
"You're the one who's doing something that makes me angry!" You said and he kiss your temple and you smiled. 
"Ya. If you do that again, i'll kill you. Araseo?" You said and he raise his hand for defense. You both start to laugh and you place your arm around his waist. 
"Buy me milk shake!" You said and he shook his head.
"Your throat will hurt." He said and you forwned.
"But i already drink medicine! And it's not work time!" You said and he sighed.
"Araseo! Araseo!" He said and you squealed happily and he chuckled. 
    You both sat down in front of each other and you took a sip on your strawberry milk shake. Baekhyun took out his phone and take pictures of you. You cover your face and you kick his legs under the table. He laughed and you frown at him when you heard someone calling your name. You turn around and you found Sehun and Kyungsoo together. 
"Oh-- Sehun! Kyungsoo!" You said and you wave your hand. They wave back and then someone approached wearing a black hoodie and a cap. He sat down and he turn around when Sehun pointed at you. Chanyeol wave his hands a little and he quickly face his back to you. You sighed and Baekhyun grab your hand. 
"It's kinda late... You should go home and take a rest." He said and you look at him. 
"Now?" You asked and he nod with a smile.
"Kaja." He stood up and pull you up. You follow him outside and you took a last glance on Their table. They're all looking at you and Chanyeol flash you a smile. 
"Ya... What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked and Chanyeol's smile faded when you both disappeared in the scene. 
"What do you want me to do? Chase after her in front of her boyfriend?" Chanyeol said and he took a sip on his drink.
"Well... Are they official?" Sehun asked and he just nod. 
"This is bad... First love, friendzoned?" Sehun joked and Kyungsoo elbowed him. 
"Shut up, you kid." He said and Sehun bit his lower lip.
"Why don't you just tell him. Who knows... What if she chose you over that guy?" Kyungsoo said and Chanyeol huffed. 
"That's way impossible..." Chanyeol replied. 
"You will never know unless you try." Sehun said and Kyungsoo smiled widely and look at Sehun.
"I never thought that you have a great mind, maknae!" Kyungsoo said and Sehun roll his eyes. They just talk about each other for an hour. Then they decide to have a walk together.

---

   You lay down on your bed and you let out a loud loud loud sigh and you throw your arms in the air. You look at your phone and Grab it. But why calling Chanyeol if he just ignore you earlier. Yes he did wave his hand and smile at you. But you know it's not him. He will definitely approach you. But no. You place your phone down and you groaned and pick it up again. You wait for him to answer but he didn't. You throw your phone away and you ocger your whole body with your blanket and you shut your eyes. 
   You groaned when the sunlight hit your face. You quickly stood up and you pull the curtains together. You let out a sigh and you stretch your arms. It'll be a boring week. Baekhyun will go on a trip with his parents for weeks. And Chanyeol is ignoring you. You kick the pillow in front of you and you stomp your foot.
"What the hell is his problem?! He's supposed to be calling me right now!" You shouted and turn around and found your phone on the floor. The battery was removed and you bit your lower lip. You quickly grab it and you sighed. But there's nothing from him. You sighed and you call him. You heard him yawn and you cleared your throat and calm yourself.
"What?" He asked.
"Did i woke you up?" You asked.
"What do you think?"
"Mian... Do you have something to do today? Can we eat lunch together?" You asked and he let out a sigh.
"Where?" He asked. Even though he wants to stay away from you... He just can't. He can't resist you. 
"Here." 
"Oh... Is Baekhyun not going there?" 
"I don't think so... I feel they're already in their flight to hongkong." You said.
"What?" 
"Yeah... His family went to hongkong for a vacation." You said. 
"Why didn't you come?" 
"Chanyeol, it's like once in a lifetime for their family... Baekhyun isn't living with his parents. His father and mother is always in a business trip. And his brother is busy too. And i don't want to come because i want them to spend their time together." You said.
"I see... Well... See you later then." He said and you nod your head.
"Ne..." You replied.
    You sighed and you head to the kitchen to check the fridge. You jump when some talked. You quickly shut the fridge and you look at the person with the deep voice. Chanyeol laughed and you place your hand on your chest. 
"How did you get here so fast?" You asked and he scratch the back of his head.

*FLASHBACK*

   Chanyeol was walking back and forth in the Hallway to your door but he's waiting for your call. But too bad... You're not calling him. He wants you to approach him first. Then... His phone start vibrating in his hands. He quickly answer it. He bit his lower lip and he yawn. He heard your clear your throat he start to panic but he manage to speak naturally and calmly. 
"What?" Chanyeol asked. He his lips and he look at your door and he brush his hair with his fingers nervously. 
"Did i woke you up?" You asked.
"What do you think?"
"Mian... Do you have something to do today? Can we eat lunch together?" You asked and he let out a sigh. He try his best to make his self sound like he really just woke up. 
"Where?" Chanyeol asked. The heck he can't resist you. Just one call. Just one favor and he'll be there for you
"Here." 
"Oh... Is Baekhyun not going there?" Chanyeol's eyes glowed in happiness by hearing that you're inviting him again
"I don't think so... I feel they're already in their flight to hongkong." You said.
"What?" He wants to jump up and down that time you said that. He feel so great that there's no Byun Baekhyun for today. 
"Yeah... His family went to hongkong for a vacation." You said. 
"Why didn't you come?" 
"Chanyeol, it's like once in a lifetime for their family... Baekhyun isn't living with his parents. His father and mother is always in a business trip. And his brother is busy too. And i don't want to come because i want them to spend their time together." You said.
"I see... Well... See you later then." He said and he smiled widely. 
"Ne..." You replied. Chanyeol ended the phone call and start tapping on the screen of his phone. He started the timer for 10 minutes and he just walk back and forth like what he was doing earlier. He sighed and he check the time and saw that there's still 5 more minutes left. He let out a loud loud loud sigh and he walk towards your door and quickly enter your passcode. He enter inside and he saw you head to the kitchen and he follow you. 
"Hi, Minhyun!" He greeted and you jump. You shut fridge and saw Chanyeol.
"How did you get here so fast?" You asked and he smiled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Molla... Am i really that fast?" He asked innocently. You just stare at him and he chuckled to lighten the mood.
"What do you have there? I'm hungry." He said and he sat down on the stool. 
"I forgot to go to the grocery yesterday." You said and he sighed.
"Let's just order." He said and he took out his phone and start dialing something. You just stare at him. He start speaking and you sat down beside him. He place his phone down and he look at you. 
"How long he will stay there?" Chanyeol asked and you sighed.
"About two weeks?" You replied and he hid his smile and he look at you. 
"Two weeks..." He said and you nod your head. 
"Ya..." 
"Hmmm?"
"Why are you ignoring me last night?" 
"Ignoring you?" Chanyeol asked and you nod.
"Mmm..." 
"I didn't! I waved and smile at you!" He said and you sighed.
"Just that? You didn't even approach me??" 
"It's because it's your time with Baekhyun... I just don't want to--"
"Aish!" You hit his head and he just chuckled. You remove his cap and play with it. The doorbell rang and Chanyeol quickly stood up to open it. You let out a sigh and you walk towards the fridge and took out the carton of juice and place it on the table. Chanyeol placed the bag of food down and you head to your bedroom and grab your wallet. 
"How much was it?" You asked but he shook his head.
"I payed." He said.
"Ya... I never treat you anything before..." You said as you sat down on the chair and he chuckled.
"Just come with me." He said and he took out some bowls and chopsticks. 
"Where?" 
"Eomma said that we're going to have a family vacation. In jeju." He said and you look at him.
"Sehun and Kyungsoo is coming..." He added.
"I'll think about it." You replied.  
    You both start to eat without talking. You don't know why you're feeling awkward with him right now. You grab the glass of your mango juice and you push your bowl slowly. Chanyeol looked at you and you stood up.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm full..." You said while looking at him and he frowned.
"You're full? But..." He look at you bowl and you bit your lower lip.
"Ya... How many spoons have you eat? 1? 3? Do you think it's good for you?" He stood up and walk towards you and sat you down again.
"Finish it." He said and he sat down again and continued eating. Your tears formed and he look at you. 
"H-hey... I-i'm not going to force you. If you don't want to eat... Don't he said and he reach out his hand to take your bowl when you stop him. You start to eat and he look at you.
"Ya! I said you--" His words cut when he heard you chuckle. 
"You sound like my father..." You said and you wipe your tears. 
"Aigoo... Park Chanyeol..." You said and you start to sob. You drop your chopsticks and you cried. Chanyeol bit his lower lip and he walk towards you and caress your back.

---

    Hours passed. You were both sitting on your bed and you hug your pillow while he start cutting paper in to strips. Chanyeol just sigh and you throw the pillow on him.
"Ya!" He said.
"If you're not willing to  help... You can put that scissors down." You said.
"What is this for?" He asked.
"Do you know what lucky star is?" You asked and he sighed.
"Yeah... I know that." 
"Mm... I'm going to do that." 
"Who are you going to give it? Baekhyun?" He asked.
"Hmm? Ani..." 
"Then to who?" 
"No one. I just want to put it in a jar and keep it." You said and he chuckled.
"You're just wasting your time." He said and you kick his arm. 
    Hours passed and you drop the last star in the jar and you sighed. You run out of paper. Chanyeol answered his phone and he quickly stood up while answering a "Yes." He look at you and you place the jar under your table and you sighed. He seems to be in a hurry and you just wave your hands. Gesturing him to leave. He end the phone call and you stood up.
"It's eomma... She's looking for me." He said and you nod.
"You can leave... Thanks for the time." You said and grab the scissors and place it inside the cabinet. You turned around and found him standing on the same spot. You frowned and place your hands on your waist.
"What?" You asked.
"Don't you want to come? We're leaving later..." He said and you look away and bit your lower lip. 
"Wait for me." You said and you push him outside your room and lock it. You quickly pack your things and you fix your self to look presentable. You wear your hoodie and you head outside and found Chanyeol sitting on the couch.
"Oh. You're done." He said and he quickly stood up and turn off the TV. 

---

    You reached their house and and you bow your head. Her mother smiled same as his father. You smile at them and Chanyeol scratch the back of his head and he just head upstairs to hide his face. 
"Come here, Minhyun. Have a seat." His mother said and you sat down on the couch. 
"You know her? When? It's my first time to see her!" His father said Chanyeol came down with his luggage and place it beside the couch.
"Did he introduce her to you?" 
"Ani... She was drunk that time so Chanyeol... Took her here since he doesn't know her passcode..." His mother whispered and his father nod. 
"Perhaps... Are you Chanyeol's girlfriend?" His father asked and your eyes widened.
"Bwo?!" You both shouted in unison. They just laugh and you cleared your throat.
"They're just friends." His mother said.
"N-ne..." You said and you caught Chanyeol looking at you and he quickly look away. You bit your lower lip and a noise from two boys echoed in the hallway. 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They both greeted and land their eyes on you.
"Omo! Minhyun is hereeee!" Sehun screamed and Chanyeol hit his arm. 
"Annyeong..." You said and you wave your hand. 
    You all arrived safely and you quickly head to the hotel to have a rest. You insist to pay for your share but they keep on telling you not to. You entered your room and you place your luggage in the corner and you hop on your bed. You feel so tired. You shut your eyes and you hug the pillow. Your phone vibrated and you look at the message from Chanyeol. You let out a sigh and you stood up and walk lazily to open the door. Chanyeol beamed and he push you aside and he enter your room. You shut the door and lock it. He lay down on your bed and you watch him.
"I'm kinda tired." You said and he manage to sit. You lay down in the bed and you look at him.
"What brings you here?" You asked.
"I'm also alone in my room. Since Sehun and Kyungsoo are together." He said and you hug the pillow. 
"Why don't you just go to sleep? It's been a long travel. You should just take a nap." You said and you yawned. He lay down beside you and he shut his eyes.
"Araseo." He replied and you hit his chest with you arm.
"Not here." 
"I think i can't walk." You said and you sighed and face your back to him. You felt your cheeks got hot and you cover your whole body with the blanket to hide it. You can feel him shifting his body that made your body froze. You bit your lower lip and you just shut your eyes. You don't know what to do. You start to get panic and you hug the pillow tightly when you heard him snoozing. You frowned and you pull the blanket down and you turn around to face him. You cover your mouth to stop yourself from laughing and you took out your phone and start recording. 
"Annyeonghaseyo... Han Minhyun Imnida!" You held on your tummy and try your best not to laugh. 
"Omo..." You whispered and you cover your mouth and you stop recording and you place your phone down. You scan his face. You never knew that he look this handsome... Well, HE IS handsome. But he looks more handsome than you thought. Your eyes stopped on his lips and you gulped. You bit your lower lip and you shook your head and you stood up when your phone start vibrating. You look at the screen. Baekhyun is calling and you cleared your throat and answer it. 
"Oh... Oppa." You said and you opened the door to the small balcony.
"Where are you now? I miss you." He said and you smiled.
"I miss you too. I'm here at Jeju." You said.
"Hmm? What are you doing there?" 
"Having a vacation with some friends." You said and he sighed.
"Is Chanyeol there?" 
"Ne... He's my closest one... And his family--"
"Ya... I'm your boyfriend araseo? He's just a bestfriend." He said and you giggled.
"I know..." You replied.
"It's really cute when you're jealous." You said. 
"Hmmp." 
"I wonder what you look right now. I bet you look really~ really~ really~ cute!" You said and you heard him chuckle.
"So cute that i want to kiss you." You said.
"Hajimaaa~ i'm blushing." He said and you giggled.
"I'll call you later... Hyung is calling me." He said.
"Ne... Take care..." You said.
"Mmm... You too. Saranghae..." 
"Nado saranghaeyo." You replied.