Chapter 12

Unknown Number

"Nado Saranghaeyo~" You said while holding your phone. Chanyeol froze on his spot. He was about to approach you when he noticed that you're talking to someone. And there... He just found his self eavesdropping to your conversation. Even though he can't here Baekhyun's side... He knows that the two of you are longing for each other. Chanyeol his lips and he quickly head to the bed and he lie down, pretending to sleep. He just felt that you lie down beside him he waited for some minutes before he turn around and open his eyes. Only to found you sleeping peacefully. Beside him. He heave and he pull the blanket up to your shoulder and he just watch you. He feels good that you trust him so much even though everything is really forward. Lying down beside him is okay with you. That's how much you trust him. He can't believe that you can actually trust someone easily... A cold person like you... Yeah... A cold person. The one that never believes to anyone so easily, Hates everything and insult someone mercilessly. That's what the Minhyun he knew. But you're slowly changing... Time after time. You're becoming so sweet and nice. A guy that always wants. The sharp dark eyes and your grimace... They're slowly fading and being replaced by a cute smile. Your eyes are now smiling not like before. You always roll them signal that you don't want someone around. Your cute dimples are showing too. Things that are not being shown before are actually showing up one by one. The things you never should open to a guy? You definitely tell that to Chanyeol. He feels the loneliness you had before. That even having your 'Monthly Visitor' makes you feel sick and you can't get up from the bed. You will tell him that. Then you'll just suddenly forgot the pain after telling him. Even asking him to buy you your pads when you're out of it. It sounds weird. But Chanyeol here will obey you no matter how embarrassing it is. If you want to let out your problem... He will be there... His shoulders are ready for you to cry on. If you want to drink... He'll make sure that you're with him so that you'll stop when you feel dizzy. The morning you wake up. He's there. He'll hand you a cup of coffee to make you feel better. He understand everything running in you. Of all the girls he met. You're the only one he can understand like this. The reason why he never had a girlfriend before is because he thinks that they're always inscrutable. He thinks that girls are weird with everything because they always complain this and that. But no... He realized a lot when he met you. The way you speak... So deep but very understandable. The fact that you're so blunt. You will say whatever you want even though it hurts. But it's okay... You just want them to know the fact that they should not do what they've done. You're just implying them to not do it again and correct it. But you're not using the 'Hey, please don't do that again, okay?' But instead... 'Ya. Do you think that is perfect? It ! I just want you to know.' Even though how hard you speak... There's always a soft meaning behind it. And he's the one who can see it... That's why he likes you a lot. He reach his hands out and caress your cheek. He never did this... Yes he wipe your tears away when you're crying. But it's really different. The way he touch you now is different. He smiled and he tucked the loose strands of your hair behind your ear and he sighed.
"Joahaeyo, Minhyun-ah." He whispered. 
    You open your eyes and you yawned and ready to shut your eyes again for awhile when you realized one thing. Your eyes opened wide. Your arms were around Chanyeol's waist. His back facing to you. Your face turned red and you quickly remove it. Chanyeol shifted and you fell from the bed with a loud thud. Chanyeol quickly sat up to see what was is and he found you on the floor. He laughed and he held his tummy. You groaned and you stood up to hit his head when someone knocked on the door. Chanyeol shook his head and head to the door. You start fixing the bed and Sehun barge in when he the door revealed Chanyeol. He found you picking up the pillow and his eyes widened. 
"Daebak..." He whispered and your eyes widened.
"S-sehun!" You said and he cover his mouth.
"Sehun it's not what you think." Chanyeol said calmly and Sehun looked at him.
"Hyung--"
"Sehun!" You said and he looked at you again.
"What the hell happened here? Did you two--"
"No!" You both shouted in unison. His mother suddenly came in with Kyungsoo and you dropped the pillow. Chanyeol and you look at each others and you heard her laugh and she wave he hands off.
"C'mon! It's okay! You two are in the right age!" She said and your eyes widened. Kyungsoo chuckled and high fived sehun.
"Eommanim! It's not like that!" You said and she walked towards you. 
"Aigoo... The baby will be perfectly beautiful inside out.." She said while staring at my face. 
"Eomma! I just fell asleep here okay?" Chanyeol said and he grab your wrist. Your face turned tomato red and you both head to the restaurant where his father is. You both sat down beside each other. He look at you and you you away to hide your face. That's embarrassing. He tried his best to make you feel comfortable but when the three arrived. You almost cry because of embarrassment. You suddenly stood up. Everyone looked at you and you bowed your head. 
"Excuse me..." You said with a small smile and you head to the restroom. Chanyeol face palmed his self and he looked at Sehun.
"What?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo looked away. They never want to deal with the Angry Chanyeol. 
"Shut up you kid." Kyungsoo whispered. His mother chuckled and Chanyeol rolled his eyes and he groaned.
"Eomma! Why did you do that? She's going to die because of embarrassment." Chanyeol said and her mother laugh.
"Come on Chanyeol... We want a Grandchild already." She said and she nudge his husband and he nod.
"You know what honey, we found Chanyeol inside her room earlier. And then--"
"Eomma. Hajima." Chanyeol said. She can say that he's already angry. The two boys totally shut their mouths and wait for you to come back. The food arrived but you're still not coming back. They all wander their eyes around looking for you. But there's no any trace of you. Chanyeol stood up.
"I'll look for her." Chanyeol said.
"Please do... I'm kinda worried." His Dad said and Chanyeol head to the rest room. It's wrong but he barge inside the ladies' room and look for you. Thank god no one's inside. He quickly head outside and he head outside passing their table. He ran outside and spot you kicking the stones on the ground. He let out a sigh and he grab your wrist. You were surprised and you yelp.
"Ya... What are you doing here?" You asked.
"I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that." He said.
"I just need to breath calmly." You said and he sighed.
"I'm sorry..." He said.
"They're always like that... Maybe it's because you're the first girl i introduced to them. I'm really really sorry." He said. You look at him and you smile sweetly and you pinch his cheeks.
"Don't say sorry. Babo." You said.

---

   You all start relaxing. Sehun and Kyungsoo decided to go to the Jeju Museum and you two come with them. It's really amazing inside. Then you head to Cheonjiyeon Falls and take pictures. It's really relaxing Sehun walk towards you and take pictures with you. Chanyeol sighed and Kyungsoo laughed when he saw his friend's reaction. "Me too!" Kyungsoo said and he took out his phone. "Ya! She's not a celebrity. Stop it." Chanyeol said and he grab your wrist. You all start to walk. The two boys were amused and they follow you behind. Sehun fasten his pace and stood behind you. Kyungsoo covered his mouth to stop laughing when Sehun cracked a joke.
"We should go to the Love Land to learn some positions you know." Sehun said and he place his arm over your shoulder. Chanyeol looked at him.
"Why don't you go alone you ert?" Chanyeol said and you look at him.
"Chanyeol..." You said and he let out a sigh. You all continue walking and you took out your phone and take pictures. You circle you arm around Chanyeol's neck and pull him down to take pictures. The two boys behind laughed and cover their mouth. 
"I want to show you something." You said and he frowned. You let out your evil smile and open your video gallery and show him his video when he was asleep. He look at you and try to grab the phone away but you quickly hid it behind you.
"Don't worry... It won't leak." You said and you laughed. 
"Eyyyyy~ you're being teased too much. Mian." You said and he just frown.
"You look so handsome when you frown." You said and you link your arms with him. Chanyeol just look away and he sighed. 

---

    You quickly hop on your bed when you reached the hotel. You sighed. You feel so tired but you enjoyed it a lot. You decide to take a quick shower before taking a nap. You blow dry your hair and you lie down again and cover yourself with the blanket. You woke up by the sound of your phone. You rub your eyes and you grab your phone.
"Minhyun!" You heard a familiar voice and you just felt yourself smiling. 
"Oppa..." You said.
"Did i disturb your sleep?" He asked.
"Not really... You woke me up in right time." You said.
"I miss you..." He said and you blushed.
"Mm... I miss you too." You replied. 
"Do you have your own room?" He asked.
"Ne..." 
"Good... I thought you're sharing with someone." He said and you giggled.
"Ani... Ani..." You said and he smiled. Baekhyun who's sitting on the couch bit his lower lip. But he can't help but to smile wider. Your voice is very contagious. 
"When i come back... Let's go somewhere, okay?" He said and you nod.
"Ne... Somewhere that is only the two of us." You replied. 
"Aigoo... You never fail to make me blush, baby." Baekhyun said and you smiled.
"You too... You never fail to." You said. You miss this annoying boy. The way he tease you with everything. It makes you happy. 
    After talking to him. Someone knocked on the door. You opened it and Chanyeol smiled. You cross your arms and you raise your brow when he flicked your forehead. He chuckled and he place his hand on your head and he stare at you. There's a hint of alcohol in his breath. You slap his hands away and he sighed.
"What?" He asked and you frowned.
"You're drunk. Huh?" You asked and he smirked.
"No... No... I'm... Not." He replied and you chuckled.
"Do you know what's the best to do when someone's drunk?" You asked and you place your hands on his waist and you stare at him. He stared back at you. You can see the lust on his eyes but you ignored it. He's drunk. 
"What?" He asked.
"Go to your room... And go to sleep." You whispered and you pushed him and you shut the door. You lay down on your bed and you sighed. 
"What's with him..." You whispered