Chapter 7

Unknown Number

"Nah... I'll take you there..." He said with a smile and you stare at him with glowing eyes.
"Jinjja?" You asked and he nod. You bit your lower lip to stop your over flowing feels. You sat down again. He look at you and your eyes get teary and he chuckled.
"Ya... Wae?" He asked gently.
"Komawo..." You said and he frowned.
"Wae?"
"I thought no one will understand me... Everyone see me as nothing..." You said and you look at him.
"I never thought that i will met someone like you..." You said and he wipe your cheeks with his thumb and you giggled and remove his hands.
"Your future girlfriend is very very lucky." You said.
"Jinjja..."
"Mmm..." You hummed and he looked at you.
"Ya. If you like someone... Tell me... Araseo?" You asked and he chuckled.
"Why?"
"I'm your best friend. We're best friends. Araseo?" You said and you flick his forehead.
"Araseo??"
"Ya!"
"Araseo--"
"Ne! Ne!" He replied and you smiled.
"I thought you don't like to be friends with me..." You mutter and he smiled.
"Tss..." Chanyeol can't deny it... That 'we're best friends' hurt him. He can't straightly tell what he feels but he can clearly say... It hurts. There's something hard hit him. He sighed and fake a smile.
"Let's call it a night." He declared and you look at him.
"Already?" He nod and you sighed.
"Araseo..."
"Tsk... It's still early." You said and you lead him to the door and you open it. He step out of your unit and he smiled at you.
"Take care." You said and you hit his arm playfully and you giggled.
"Ne... I will." He said. He wants to hug you, kiss you and stay longer. But he needs to confirm what he feels... He need to know it. Chanyeol start to walk and you watch him wait for the elevator door to open. You sighed as the door parted and bit your lower lip.
"Chanyeol!" You said and he stopped.
"Ne?"
"U-uh... Nothing... Bye!" You wave your hands and you quickly enter inside and you shut the door. You exhaled and you plopped on the couch.
"What am i doing..." You whispered and you scratch the back of your head.
Your phone start ringing and you sighed. You wished it's Chanyeol. You close your eyes and wait for more rings and you pick it up.
"Wae--"
"Ya... I'm outside." Baekhyun said.
"Uggh. What again??"
"Open the door!"
"There's a doorbell! You don't need to call me!" You shouted and you end the phone call and you head to the door and open it. Baekhyun frowned and you know he's angry.
"What is that Chanyeol here?" He asked and you frowned.
"Wae?"
"Yaaaaaa~ why is he here??" He start stomping his feet on the floor and you sighed. You look at him and you cross your arms.
"Come on... Stop acting like a kid." You said. You were about to shut a door but he stopped you with his foot.
"Ya!!" You shouted.
"Let me in!" He cried.
"Baekhyun! Don't wait for me to call the security!" You said and he use all his strength to push the door. He quickly enter inside and he shut the door. You hit the wall and he walk towards you and press his lips on yours. Your eyes widened. He kiss roughly. Like he's eating your lips up. He grab your wrists and pin you on the wall. But... His kisses slowly turn to soft one... You don't know, but you just felt yourself shutting your eyes and kissing him back.
"Hajima." You detached your lips from his and you catch breath.
"Minhyun..." He whispered and he wrap his arms around you. You pushed him and you look at him and you shook your head.
"Leave." You said. You walk pass him and you open the door.
"Please... Leave." You said and he just obey you. He stepped out and you quickly shut the door.
You head to your bedroom and you lay down on your bed and turn off the lights. You sighed and you touch your lips.
"What the did i do..." You said and you groaned. But Chanyeol suddenly popped out of your mind. You sighed. Why is he so important to you? Like you don't want to lose him. You let out a sigh again and you throw your arms up in the air. You let out a scream and you sighed.
"What's happening to me? I'm going crazy!" You said and you cover yourself with your blanket.

---

"Kamsahamnida~ take care yeorobun!" You and Seungjo said in unison and you turn off your mic. You stretched your arms and you pack your things when the door suddenly opened. Seungjo placed his index finger on his lips and he turn off his mic.
"Ah... Minhyun Unnie... Someone's looking for you..." The girl said and you nod and she open the door wider and Chanyeol came in. He smiled at Seungjo while bowing his head and you smiled and you stood up.
"What took you so long."
"You just finished." He said and you frowned. He chuckled and he place his hand on your head.
"Kaja." He said and you both head outside. Seungjo raised his brow in amusement and follow the two of you outside. Everyone is looking at you and you cleared your throat.
"Bwo?" You asked with your usual cold tone and they all stopped staring and continued doing whatever they're working with.
"Kaja." You said to Chanyeol and you both head outside.
"It's still cold... Are you sure? In this kind of hour?" He asked and you looked at him.
"You promised me." You pouted and he pat your head.
"Araseo..." He said and you head both start to walk.
You reached the Han river and you let the cold air hit your bare face. Biking is one of your hobbies. But it feels like it's your first time after all the years. You stopped and Chanyeol looked at you.
"Wae?" He asked.
"Let's race." You said."
"Bwo?"
"In the count of three. Araseo?"
"Ya!"
"Hana! Deul..." You counted but you quickly run your bike and he laughed.
"Three!" You shouted and he followed you.
Hours passed but it only felt seconds. You both sat down on the bench and you drink your coffee and you let out a sigh.
"It feels good!" You said and you laughed.
"I won~ i won~ i wooon~" you sang and Chanyeol laughed.
"Because you cheat!" He said and you frowned.
"Ya..." You said and he flick your forehead.
"Ya!" You shouted and you both laughed.
"I never thought that you have this kind of side..." Chanyeol said and you look at him.
"Tss... I never show this... And no one thought that i have this side." You said and he laughed.
"Yeah... You look like you hate everything..." He said.
"It depends on a person..." You said.
"So you. Park Chanyeol, you must feel very special to see this side of me." You said and blushed.
"Tss." You hit his head and he glared at you.
"Ya!"
"Let's go home." You said and you stood up.
"You should come with me tomorrow..." You said.
"Where?"
"Just come with me..." You said and he look away and he nod.
"Araseo." He said and you both gather your things.

---

The next day... Chanyeol was there and wake you up by shaking your body. You open your eyes and he sat down on the edge of your bed. You stretch your arms and you check the time on your phone.
"It's too early." You said.
"You didn't said any time... So i went here early. Ppali. Get up." He said
"Uuggh!" You shifted and he pull your blankets down.
"Ya... Let's eat breakfast. I'm hungry." He said.
"Are you going to treat me outside?" You asked and you yawn.
"Ani."
"Tss..."
"Ara... I'm going to pay." You said and you stood up and stretch your arms.
"Ani... I'm going to cook." He said and you you follow him.
Chanyeol start cooking and you watch him in awe. You grab another apron and you stood beside him and watch his hands work. You sighed and you look up at him and he look back but quickly diverted his attention back to cooking.
"I should help you." You said.
"No."
"Ya... It's my kitchen. I should do something." You said.
"Ani... Just wait there. There's nothing you can help."
"Ouch." You said and he chuckled.
"Why don't you just place the bowls on the table.
"Nooo~ you told me there's nothing i can help. So do it your own. I'm going to take a shower first." You said. Chanyeol turn off the stove and he start placing it on the table. He look around the place and he sighed by not seeing any of your presence. He wander around the place and he found a room. He opened it and found some music sheets scattered on the floor. He picked it up and stare at it for awhile.
"Byun Baek..." He read and the door cracked open.
"What are you doing here?" You asked and you raise a brow.
"I didn't know you compose..." He replied nervously and you grab the music sheets.
"It's not mine." You said.
"Oh..." He said and you look at him.
"I don't even know how to play any instruments. I didn't have time to study about it before. So... Yeah... It's not mine..." You said.
"Then why is it here?"
"Well... I'm going to clean things up in here..." You said.
"I think i should clean it now..." You said and you crumpled the paper and you throw it in the box.
"Score." You fake a laugh and you exit the room.
"We should eat now." You said.

---

You reached the cemetery and you stood in front of the two graves. You placed the flowers down and your tears formed. Even though it's been like 11 years already... You still can't help but to cry whenever you visit them. Chanyeol placed a hand on your shoulder and you wipe your tears.
"Eomma, Appa..." You said.
"I want you to meet my friend... He's really nice so you don't need to be worry about me. He's Park Chanyeol." You said and Chanyeol bowed his head.
"It's... Nice to meet you..." He said and you laughed.
"Don't worry... I'll protect your daughter and discipline her for you." He said and you hit his arm.
"A-ouch!" You giggled and you sat down on the grass.
"Chanyeol..." You said and you look at him.
"Mm?"
"I never went here with Baekhyun before... I was afraid... Mmm. You're the first one to come and visit here with me." You said and he smiled. Chanyeol look away. Afraid that you will see the redness of his face. You sighed and you look up in the sky and you shut your eyes.
"Do you think they're still watching me? If they are... I should not feel alone..." You said and he smiled.
"Of course they are..." Chanyeol said.
"I only have 45% of Appa's funds..." You said.
"Bwo?"
"Mm... I don't know... There's a letter last week... Asking me to claim it. But when i did... Only 45% is there." You said.
"What do you think?" He asked.
"I think my aunt... Is behind this..." You said and you sighed.
"Aigoo... I work so i can finish me studies and buy myself a place to stay! Then she will take more than a half of my father's money?? Aish... Jinjja!" You said half shouting and he sighed.
"Why don't you just discuss it to her?" Chanyeol suggested and you look at him.
"I don't know where she is now." You said.
"And... As if she's going to return that 55%." You said and he just nod his head.
"You're right... That's kinda big..." He said. Silence invaded the place and you stare at the ground when someone placed a flower down. You frowned and you look at Chanyeol who's eyes were shut.
"Omo!" You screamed and Chanyeol opened his eyes and Baekhyun sat down between the two of you. You eyed Baekhyun and he smiled.
"Ya... What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.
"Ya!" You shouted and you stood up.
"You're really not going to respect me? Huh??" You said and you hit Baekhyun's head.
"Why are you here??"
"How did you know this place??"
"I asked your aunt." Baekhyun replied.
"Bwo? That lady?" You asked and he nod his head.
"Mm... She's looking for you, earlier." He said and you look at Chanyeol and you pull him up.
"Chanyeol Kaja." You said and Baekhyun grabbed your wrist.
"Why are you going out with this guy, huh? Do you know him?" Baekhyun asked and he look at Chanyeol.
"Wae? Who do you think you are Byun Baekhyun? You're nothing. You're just my ex." You said and you pry his hands away and he huffed.
"Ya... Han Minhyun--"
"We need to leave." You said.

---

You head to your place after work and walking around with Chanyeol. You sighed and you place your bag down on the floor and hop on your couch. You shut your eyes and you place your hand on your forehead. You're extremely tired and you don't know why. The door bell rang and you groaned. You sat on your couch and you look at the clock. You stood up and you walk towards the door when it rang continuously. "Ya!!" You shouted and you open the door when a lady came inside and you push you.
"Ya!" You shouted and she looked at you.
"Where's the money??" She asked and you huffed.
"Bwo? It's my father's." You said and he grab your wrist.
"Y-ya!" You screamed and she push you on the floor and storm inside your unit.
"Wow... You seem to be rich huh?"
"I worked hard for it!" You said and you walk towards your bag to get your phone.
"Tell me... where's the money??"
"It's not yours in the first place!" You shouted.
"I took care of you then this is all i will get?" She said.
"Really? You took care of me?? Wow..." You said and she walk towards you and slap you.
"Is this how you treat someone older than you?? Where are your manners Han Minhyun?? Ah... Because your parents left you... I guess this is why you don't have any manners. Am i right??" Your tears rolled down and you slap her back.
"Don't you dare say that... They teach me right manners... But i'm not going to respect you since you never respect me, and my parents... My father is older than you... But you don't have any respect for him... When they're gone... You always kick me out of your house... Make me work for you. Give me nothing when i'm going to school. You let me starve." You said and she push your on the floor and start yanking your hair. You scream in pain and you tried to push her.
"You're really making me angry, Ham Minhyun!" She shouted.
"You're being crazy!!" You shouted back. You grab your bag and search for you phone and Dial Chanyeol's number but he's not answering. You can't contact him and you manage to call Baekhyun with your shaking hands.
"Minhyun?"
"B-baekhyun! Help me!" You said.
"Jebal!" You said and your aunt quickly grab your phone and she laughed.
"Asking for help, huh? I thought you're brave??" She throw it away and look around your unit for money. Vases broke and she throw away everything she can.
"Hajima!!" You screamed and she grab your bag.
"You hid it here... Right??" She said and the doorbell rang and you run towards the door. She hurried over you and grab your hair but you reached for the door knob and you open the door. Baekhyun entered inside and he pull you up.
"What's wrong again??" Baekhyun asked.
"She took--"
"The Lawyer already told you. It's not yours." Baekhyun said and he wrap his arms around you.
"Leave..." Baekhyun said and your Aunt look at him.
"Ya... Byun Baekhyun--"
"Leave!" Baekhyun shouted and you wrap your arms around him tightly.
"Wow... Are you yelling at me Byun Baekhyun?"
"Just one call... I can send you to jail immediately. Are you really desperate for money?? Minhyun should be the one who's doing this to you! You're the one who needs to pat her! That 55% you took. You need to pay that. And that will double up because you took it without her permission. It's like you're stealing it from her!" Baekhyun said and your aunt huffed.
"Leave before i file indictment against you." Baekhyun said without any fear and she leave without any word. You sobbed and he hug you tightly.
"Gwaenchana?" He asked and you shook your head.
"I heard her business got bankrupt... I think that's why she's doing this... She's being crazy..." Baekhyun said and you just cry. You feel safe inside his arms. He caress your hair and wader his eyes around your place and he let out a sigh. Baekhyun cupped your cheeks and you look at him.
"M-minhyun!" Baekhyun said as you lost your consciousness. He held you by your waist and he sighed.
"Ya... Minhyun..." Baekhyun said.