Chapter 31

Unknown Number

   You woke up and Chanyeol is not beside you, Chanmi's still sleeping in her crib and you head to the bathroom to check if he's there. But there's no trace of the giant inside. You take a quick shower and head outside and carried Chanmi to clean her up. After that you dress her and head to the kitchen and found Chanyeol placing foods on the table. You cleared your throat and he turned around. 
"Good morning, baby!" 
"Baby who?" You chuckled and you sat down on the chair. He smiled and he sat down on the next chair.
"Seriously... You let me sleep in that bathtub?" 
"You wanted that! I told you to clean yourself!" You replied and he peck your lips.
"Okay... Don't be mad..." He said and he smiled at you. 
"Aigoo... You're being cheesy!" You said and you both laugh. 
   You both finished eating and he wash the dishes as you take care of Chanmi. Chanyeol sat down beside you and peck your lips. 
"Come here Mimi~" he sang and carry Chanmi. 
"Aren't you going to work?" You asked.
"Wae? It's still early." He replied and you sighed. Chanyeol smiled and plant kisses on your cheek down to your jawline and he rest his head on your shoulder.
"You want me to stay, don't you?" He teased and you cleared your throat and grab the remote.
"Ya..." He said and you look at him.
"What?" 
"You want me to stay here?" 
"Of course. It's not easy to be alone in this house." You said.
"Okay... I'll stay..." 
"Oh shut up! Go to work!" You said and he shook his head.
"I want to stay with you and Chanmi too." You said and you smiled. 

---

   The next day... You stood up in front of his parents and greet them cheerfully. They both sat down on the couch and prepare drinks for them.
"Thank you..." They both said. 
"What brings you here Eomma and Appa?" 
"Well..." He cleared his throat and he place a white card in front of you. It is detailed with white roses. You opened it and you read it.
"Bwo?!"
"Well... Chanmi is already had her 1st birthday but you two... You guys are still not married." He said. 
"But... Tomorrow?? Is that even possible?" 
"Yes it is... Everything's set." She said.
"Chanyeol...--"
"We already told him..." She said and you bit your lower lip. 

---

   You visited your parent's grave and you sighed and smile at them... You can't still believe that you're getting married tomorrow... You want them to be there... But that's way impossible to happen. You tell them your story while sitting on the grass. You want them to know everything. About their grand daughter. You wish they can play with them too like how Chanyeol's parents play with her. You sighed and you stood up when your phone rang, it's Kris. You answer it and listen to his words. Asking you why're you getting married to soon without them knowing. Then you, explaining that they're all invited since they're your friends. But he still sounds like an angry brother of yours who's not willing to give his sister's hand to Chanyeol. 
"Kris. Come on. He got me pregnant but you don't want me to get married to him? Like qhat the fck?" 
"Oh come on Minhyun!--"
"Let me remind you Kris. You are no Siblings! Okay?" You heard Lay's voice in the background and you chuckled.
"Well... Lay has a point. Yes we treat each other as siblings. But dude. Let's face the fact that you can't do anything to stop this sudden wedding because you're not my real brother. And it's his parents who arranged everything. Do you think they will let someone not related to me to stop the wedding?" You said and he let out a sigh.
"Okay! You won! I was just shocked. Because we still don't receive the invitation but Sehun is already talking about it." He said and you sighed.
"Don't worry... You won't miss this day of me." You said.
    You stayed there for awhile... Staring at their names on the stone as your tears form... You shut your eyes. Imagining them congratulating you and Chanyeol. You smiled and you open your eyes and you stood up. 
"Eomma, Appa... I promise to be a good wife and mother like Eomma..." You said and you wipe your tears.
"I need to go now... Chanyeol must be waiting for me..." You said and you start to walk away.

---

"Where have you been?" Chanyeol asked with a big smile plastered on his face. He must be really happy for tomorrow. You walk towards him and cup his cheeks. 
"I went to Eomma and Appa..." You said and he nod his head and then pout.
"Why didn't you tell me? So i come with you." He said and you peck his lips and he smiled.
"We can go there after the wedding." You said and he nod his head.
"I'm so excited." He said.
"Well... Too obvious, babe." You said and he pull you for a hug. 
"Wae? Aren't you excited?" He asked and he kiss your forehead.
"Of course i am!" You said. You sighed and you rest your head on his chest.
"I'm just sad..." You said.
"Wae?" 
"Because Eomma and Appa is not there..." You said and he sighed.
"They're always watching you..." Chanyeol said and you sighed.
"But it's still different if they're there, right? Appa will give my hand to you..." You said and he smiled.

---

   Hours passed too fast and the girls you don't even know gathered around you and do your hair and makeup. Chanyeol who's in the other room stayed there for over 2 hours already. You're waiting him to visit you but he never came. 
"Where's Chanyeol?" You asked Baekhyun who's behind you and he chuckled.
"He already head to the church."
"What??" 
"Yeah. Eomma-nim wanted to surprise his son." You both laugh and Baekhyun pat you on the shoulder.
"Me too was surprised to see you when i entered. That giant will be more shocked." Baekhyun said and you smiled. 
   You headed to the church and Kris help you to step out of the car and he head inside. The music started and you walk in the isle with everyone looking at you. You can see that Handsome guy standing in front smiling at you and your tears formed. You can't imaging that this is really happening. Chanyeol held your hand and you both stood in front. You can imagine your mother and father watching you with their smiles on their faces. You can see them proud of you that you reached this point of your life by yourself. The ceremony started and you both exchange vows and rings. You smiled at Chanyeol and he caress your cheek and wipe your tears away.
"You may now kiss the bride!" Chanyeol cup your cheeks and Press his lips on yours. You shut your eyes and kiss you sweetly. You can hear the boys cheering and you both pulled away.
"Let Chanmi go to school first, you know!" Baekhyun joked and you all laugh. 
"Saranghaeyo..." Chanyeol whispered and you smiled at him.
"Nado..." You replied and he peck your lips and your tears rolled down and he quickly wipe it. 
"Don't cry... You look ugly when you cry." He said and you hit his chest playfully. 
"Just kidding!" He said and he cup your cheeks and kiss you again. 
"I love you Minhyun~" he said and you blushed.
"I love you more!" You said and they all clap their hands. Kris walked towards you and hand you your daughter who's laughing. You carried her and Chanyeol hug the two of you.