Planning on Something

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

It’s 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon are waiting for their friend’s class to end at their school garden.

Every Friday their classes ended at 2 o’clock earlier than the others.

They we’re sitting on the grass while leaning their back on a tree trunk.

“Kya~ when will the boys will arrive? What’s taking them so long?” Tiffany complains while looking at her nails.

“Aigoo Fany-ah, they will be here soon. Missing Siwon Oppa already?” Yuri teases her.

“Ani, I’m just wondering what’s taking them so long.” She lied.

“Eyyyyyy! FanyFany you’re obviously lying about it.” Hyoyeon then tongue out that made Yuri laugh.

“Arasseo, Arasseo, I miss him already. Why how about the Queen? I’m sure you already miss your King too since we didn’t ate together with them?” Tiffany teases Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just shrug acting like she didn’t hear anything.

“Omona~ Kim Hyoyeon admit it too since Fany admit it.” Yuri teases her while tickling her.

Hyoyeon just smiled while blushing and the three of them keep teasing each other until Tiffany thought something.

“Hyo, Yul, I have something on my mind. Wanna hear it?” she said then winks at them.

Hyoyeon and Yuri just nodded their head then Tiffany pulled them closer in a circle way and told them her plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahhhh Finally, Classes are done!!!!!!” Eunhyuk said happily while stretching his hands.

“Tsk! Wae are you that excited to see your Queen?” Donghae said.

“Nae! Wae? Have a problem with that? I didn’t saw her earlier so of course I am excited. I miss her already” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Siwon tap Donghae’s shoulder and said “Hae, if you’re that jealous then go find your girl too and I’m pretty sure you’ll be more crazier than us.”

“I’m really sure he will.” Yesung said agreeing to what Siwon just said then chuckles.

Eunhyuk tap Donghae’s shoulder too and said “And when that time comes, I will help you and every way I can.” Then wink at him while laughing.

“Huh, you all wish but that won’t happen. NEVER!” He declared confidently.

“Believe us Hae, that time will come.” Siwon said while Eunhyuk and Yesung just nodded their heads in agreement then all of them got out at their classroom and headed to where the girls are.

 

*Meanwhile

Yonghwa class is already done too and now waiting outside Seohyun’s room.

He’s been there all alone for almost 20 minutes and he felt bored until he saw Minhyuk and Jonghyun walking towards at him.

“Hyung!” Minhyuk called him “Krystal texted me 15 minutes ago saying that we should go ahead first since they will be late again as expected.”

“What? Again?” Yonghwa muttered.

“What to expect hyung, you know how strict Mr. Lee was.” Jonghyun said.

Yonghwa sigh “Okay, I guess we should be heading first then. Let’s go.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Esssh Finally, he decided to end our class now.” Krystal complains while fixing her things.

“Nae, I thought it will take him more longer to realize that our class should end an hour ago.” Yoona said while fixing her things too.

“I think we should be prepare and expect for more late dismissal in the future.” Seohyun said that made Yoona and Krystal to nod their heads in agreement.

Then the three of them headed out of their classroom to go to where their friends are. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ya!!! Minhyuk-ahhh!!! Their class should end an hour ago. Where are they?” Tiffany ask him.

“Aigoo Noona, I don’t know. I just sent a text to Krystal a minute ago but she didn’t reply back.” Minhyuk said.

“Hon, you know that their professor is Mr. Lee so what do you expect? He always dismissed them late.” Siwon said to Tiffany while caressing her shoulder.

“We should be patient Fany. I’m sure they’ll be here soon.” Yuri said to her.

“Yeah Fany, don’t be too excited telling them about your plan. Be patient.” Hyoyeon said then chuckles.

“Mwoa? Plan? What Plan babe?” Eunhyuk ask his girlfriend that made everyone curious about.

“Oppppsss…. Sorry. It blurted out suddenly” Hyoyeon said to Tiffany while giving her an apologetic smile.

“Ya!!! Kim Hyoyeon!!! As always, that mouth of yours can’t keep a simple secret.” Tiffany complains.

“Ya!!!! Hwang Miyoung, I said, Im sorry.” Hyoyeon complains at her too that made Yuri laugh.

“Hon, what’s your plan again? Mind to tell me?” Siwon said to her in a sweet way while giving her his best smile.

“NO!!!! Let’s wait for Kryssie, Seo and Yoona first. I will say it when everybody is here already.”

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jonghyun heave a sigh in unison knowing that Tiffany is planning on something.

“Aigoo why they all heave a sigh? Is you plan is not that good Fany?” Yesung ask Tiffany confused.

“Tsk, don’t mind them Oppa, they’re just over thinking about it.” Tiffany said to him while pouting.

“Aigoo guys, I’m sure you will all like whatever Fany is planning.” Yuri assured them.

“What about it? Can you tell me first?” Yesung whisper to Yuri’s ear that made Yuri to smile.

“Ani Oppa, its secret for now.” She whispers back and chuckles.

 

And suddenly…………………

“Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Krystal called her Unnie while running towards them.

“Waaahhh~ Finally they’re here.” Tiffany exclaimed then stands up and run towards to meet Krystal.

Siwon sigh while rubbing his head “Aigoo here they are again.”

“I feel you Hyung.” Minhyuk said to him and heave a sigh too.

When the two of them met each other they hug so happily like they didn’t see each other for decades.

“Unnie~ah, mianhaeyo we we’re so late because you know, Mr. Lee.” Krystal complains cutely while hugging Tiffany.

“Aigoo~ gwenchana my baby Kryssie.” Tiffany said while caressing her hair and hugging her so tight.

“Unnie! Mianhaeyo we’re late again.” Seohyun walking towards them with Yoona.

“Nae Unnie, Mianhaeyo.” Yoona said too.

“Aigoo our little babies~” Tiffany said while doing her eyesmile then wrap her arms around the three of them and hug them really tight.

Meanwhile Hyoyeon and Yuri who was watching them run together to meet the four girls.

“Aigoo~ here they are again” all the boys said in unison and facepalm aside from Yesung who was clueless.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa” Yuri shouts “What about us?” Hyoyeon said then both of them start to pout.

“Aigoo then join us” Tiffany exclaim then they all hug altogether while the boys watching them feeling so ashamed.

“Minhyuk please would you mind to stop them?” Donghae said to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk heave a sigh “Arasseo Hyung.” then walk towards to where the girls are.

“You sure he can do that?” Eunhyuk ask Donghae as they keep watching the girls.

“Then you wanna try?” Siwon ask Eunhyuk while smirking.

 “Uhhh I never dare myself to do so.” Eunhyuk said while shaking his head then turns to Yonghwa and Jomghyun.

“What about you too? Wanna try.” He asks.

Yonghwa and Jonghyun just shake their heads innocently.

“What about you Yesung?” Donghae ask his bestfriend.

“Me? I think it’s a No too.” Yesung said.

 “Then I guess we should trust Minhyuk.” Donghae said while still looking at them.

 

“Noonars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minhyuk called them loudly but they just ignored him.

“Aigoo” then sigh and keep walking towards them while ruffling his hair.

“Annyeong Noonars, Annyeong Annyeong!!!!!” he said while waving his hand.

“What?!!!!” Hyoeyeon hissed at him.

“Erm the Hyungs are waiting for what Tiffany Noona will say and………” he stops thinking if he should say it.

“And what?!!!” Tiffany hissed at him.

“and they all feel uneasy so you should all stop your huggy things and come back to where we are.” he finally said it.

“Aish!! Those over acting boys. Common girls and Unnie have a surprise for all you.” Tiffany said surrendering.

“Surprise? Jinjja Unnie?” Yoona and Krystal ask.

“Nae and I’m sure you will all like it.” Yuri said then wink at them.

 “Jinjja!!!! Let’s go then.” Seohyun exclaimed.

The boys who are watching not far from them clap their hands with an awe reaction.

“Wow. Daebak Kang Minhyuk, daebak!” they all said in unison.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong here's another update!  ^^ and as I promise, I'm trying my best to update weekly at least with 2-3 chap.

I hope everyone will like the 2 new chaps. 

Gomawo and do keep sharing your thoughts about the chapters because I wanna know ;)