Special Night

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

 

At the Im’s Residence

It’s Sunday in the evening and the Im’s Family are busy preparing for their special dinner.

It’s special because it’s the day that Yuri will finally introduce Yesung as her boyfriend to her parents.

“Aiyooo~ would both of you tell me why we’re having a special dinner today? What’s the occasion?  Did I forget something special?” Mr. Im asks his daughters.

Yoona and Yuri just shrug then giggles as their reply to their father.

“Aiyooo~ Yeobo did you see what your daughters did to me?” Mr. Im said to his wife while pouting like a kid.

Mrs. Im chuckles to her husband’s reaction “Yeobo they already said that it’s a surprise right? So let’s just wait patiently.”  Mrs. Im said while patting her husband’s shoulder.

“Umma is right Appa, a surprise is a surprise.” Yoona said to her father then pat his shoulder.

“Arasseo, arasseo Appa will wait paaaaaaaaatiently then.” Mr. Im said giving up.

Meanwhile........

 

At the Lee Residence

Yesung is busy ­browsing his closet when Donghae came into his room.

“Woah! What happen here?” Donghae said then sat on his bed.

“I just can’t decide what I should wear tonight.” Yesung said helplessly.

“Aigoo, just wear anything that make you feel comfortable.” Donghae said trying to help his bestfriend.

Yesung let out a heavy sigh “I don’t know Hae.” He said then sat beside him.

Donghae tap his shoulder “All you need to do is to relax bro. Where did the Fashionable Yesung go?”

Yesung just give him a what-are-you-talking-about look that made him laugh.

“Yah! Are you kidding me? Any clothes will look great on you. You’re just nervous that’s why you can’t decide. Like I told you, Relax then pick the best clothes for you, okay?” He said saying the truth.

Yesung stood up from his bed then browse his clothes and after 1 minute he choose the clothes he’ll be wearing tonight then show it to Donghae.

“What do you think?” He asks Donghae.

Donghae just raise his thumb that made Yesung to smile.

“Thanks Hae.” Yesung said smiling before entering into the bathroom.

“Anything for you.” Donghae said while smiling and walk out headed to his room.

He let out a heavy sigh then lies down on his bed.

 

Donghae’s POV

I should be getting ready now but I am lazy to move.

I let out a heavy a sigh and stare into the ceiling as I remember her.

Her smile, her laugh, her cute pout even the look on her face when she’s confused.

It’s just hard to forget everything about her.

I know that I don’t have the right to get hurt but I can’t control my feelings.

If only........ I let out a sigh again.

Naaahhh. I should get ready now.

End of POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona is all dress up for their special dinner. She was looking into mirror while fixing her hair.

Suddenly she remembers something that made her to chuckles.

“Kya~ I wonder what will be appa’s reaction when unnie introduce oppa as her boyfriend. What if he’ll faint? Kekekekeke xDDD”

She said talking to herself as her chuckles turns into laughter.

“Yaaaaaa! Are you okay?!!!!!” Yuri who just came in to her room suddenly said.

“Nothing Unnie, I just thought something.” She said while still laughing.

“And what is that? You look so happy what about it?” Yuri said while looking to her into the mirror.

“I’m just thinking what will Appa’s reaction when you told him about you and oppa. And suddenly an image of him fainting popped into my mind.” She said then laughs again.

“Aigoo Yoongie-ah, you think Appa will faint?” Yuri said while chuckling imagining what her sister said.

Yoona then turn around to face her sister who is sitting on her bed.

“I don’t know. You know how crazy Appa is.” She said while still laughing.

“You’re right but.......” Yuri paused for awhile as her smile fades away “do you think they will like him?” she continue and asks worriedly.

Yoona stood up and walk towards to her sister and held her hand.

“Aigoo Unnie, of course they will. Yesung oppa is a great man and I’m sure Appa and Umma will be happy for you because you already found the ‘One’ they’re always talkin’ about.” She said comforting her.

Yuri smile and caress her cheek “You’re right Yoong. I don’t need to worry because Yesung is a great guy that Umma and Appa will like.” She said then hug Yoona tightly.

“Gomawa Yoong.” Yuri whispered softly while hugging her.

“Eh? For what Unnie?” She asks confused.

“For everything and for always being there for me.” Yuri said as she hug her more tightly.

“You don’t have to Unnie because we’re sisters.” She said smiling.

They broke their hug when they heard a car stop in front of their house.

“Omo! They’re already here!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri said excitedly.

“Aigoo unnie is really excited nae.” She said then chuckles while looking at her sister.

“Nae and I’m nervous at the same time. How do I look Yoong?” Yuri said really nervous.

“Aigoo let’s go downstairs Unnie because you look so perfect now.” She said as she push her sister out of her room and they both go downstairs.

-

-

-

Mr and Mrs. Im frown when they heard their door bell rung.

“Do we have a guest in our special dinner?” Mr. Im asks his wife.

Mrs. Im shrugged off her shoulder “I don’t know yeobo, let’s just open the door and check who it is.”

-

-

-

Yesung and Donghae already arrived at the Im’s residence, Donghae is about to press the door bell when Yesung stop him.

“Wait.” Yesung said while doing inhale and exhale.

Donghae smiled looking to his bestfriend “Aigoo, relax bro, relax.” He said.

“I’m trying Hae but it’s hard to relax.” Yesung said looking down while hands on his pocket.

“What you’re so nervous about?” He asks his bestfriend.

“I’m just afraid that what if Yuri’s parents won’t like me? I mean they’ve just known me for a month’s and I didn’t even ask their permission to court their daughter.” Yesung said then let out a heavy sigh.

He took a deep breath then held Yesung’s shoulder “Why would you think that? Of course they will like you, because you’re a good man Yesung. I’ve known you since we’re a kid and I’m glad that Yuri choose you.” He said sincerely.

Yesung smiled then hug his bestfriend “Thanks Hae.”

“Anything for you Yeye.” He said smiling while tapping his back.

-

-

-

“Omo is that Donghae and Yesung?” Mrs. Im said exclaim as they open the door.

“Good Evening Omoni, Abeoji” Donghae and Yesung said in unison and bowed their heads.

“Aiyoo, so Donghae and Yesung are our special guest for tonight?” Mr. Im mumbles to his wife.

Mrs. Im just nudge her husband as her reply to her husband.

“Aiyoo, aiyoo, arasseo, arsseo I won’t ask anymore.” Mr. Im said that made Donghae and Yesung frown.

“Aigoo come in; don’t mind your Abeoji nae.” Mrs. Im told them while smiling and the two of them enter into the house.

Donghae is about to ask where Yoona and Yuri is when they heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

Yoona is the first one who got down and followed by Yuri, they’re both smiling as the two boys can’t take their eyes off them.

“Annyeong oppa!” The Im’s sisters’ said in unison while smiling genuinely.

“Aiyoo, aiyoo, why my two princesses are so beautiful tonight.” Mr. Im said while walking towards them.

“Appa we’re always beautiful right?” Yoona said to her father sweetly.

“Yes, but I don’t understand why you’re more beautiful tonight, is it because this is a special dinner?” Mr. Im said as he pinches her daughters’ cheeks softly.

“Kyaaa~ appa that hurts.” Yuri said shyly.

“Aigoo yeobo-ya, you should stop there are gentlemen here who’s watching you.” Mrs. Im said while chuckling.

“Aniya, don’t mind us Abeoji, Omoni.” Donghae said while smiling.

Yuri then mumbles something to Yoona.

Yoona then linked her arm to her father arm “Appa let’s take our sit now, our visitor will be tired from standing so long.”

“Aigoo nae Yoona is right, Donghae and Yesung come on take your seats.” Mrs. Im said to the boys and they seated at the living room.

Yoona who’s still linking her arm to her father is sitting beside him while Yuri and Mrs. Im are sitting together and Donghae and Yesung are sitting together across Yuri and Mrs.Im.

“So what will happen in our special dinner and why Donghae and Yesung is here?” Mr. Im asks in a serious tone.

“Omo~ why my Appa’s face turns into a serious look?” Yoona asks her father while pouting.

Mr. Im pinch her pout “Aiyoo, aiyoo, I always look like this and you should stop pouting.”

“Kyaaaaaaaa~ Appa!!!!! Apayoooo!!!!!!” Yoona whine to her father ears. 

“Aiyoo, aiyoo, jinjjayo? Mianhaeyo my princess. Aish sometimes I can’t understand you. A month ago you told me to stop treating you like a kid because you’re now a lady, but look at you now. You look like a 5 year old kid.” Mr. Im said while scratching her head.

“Aigoo both of you should stop now. Donghae and Yesung are both watching you.” Mrs. Im said.

“A-anio, I told you don’t mind us Omoni, Abeoji.” Donghae said then chuckles.

Shoot! She thought.

Yoona then realize that they have guess at their house so she suddenly got up and exchange seat with her mother.

 

Yoona’s POV

I bite my lower lips as I stood up and exchange seat with my mother.

I feel like I want to run upstairs and hide into my blanket.

I was busy making Appa to be calm so when Unnie announce her news he won’t be that shock but I forget that there are other people watching us.

And out of all people who can see that side of me why it should be Hae oppa and Yesung oppa.

Aigoo can our floor eat me right now? I feel like my face is burning.

Esssh this is all Unnie’s fault.

I was busy with my awkward world when I felt Unnie’s hands on mine.

End of POV

 

Yesung cleared his throat then stand up facing Mr and Mrs. Im.

“Omoni, Abeoji I have something to tell you but before that can I go outside to get something?” He said and when the two couple nodded their heads he got out to get something from his car.

Mr and Mrs. Im then exchange looks like they’re asking each other what’s going on.

Mr. Im sensing something so he looks to his two daughters’ who were avoiding his gaze and then he turn to Donghae who’s avoiding his gaze too.

Finally Yesung comeback, he’s holding a bouquet of roses.

He kneeled down in front of Yuri’s parents.

“I know this is late but I want to properly ask your permission to date your daughter Yuri, I hope you’ll give me your permission.” He said sincerely then bowed his head.

“Omo, omo~” Mrs. Im gasp while covering while looking to Yesung.

Mr. Im then stood up from where he was sitting and walk towards Yesung.

“Young man, you can stand now.” Mr. Im said and Yesung do as he says.

Mr. Im look into his eyes and smiled “Just promise me that you will take care of my daughter, that you won’t hurt her or let a single tears flow down into her cheeks.”

He look straight into Mr. Im’s eyes “Yes sir. I promise that......” he paused for awhile then looks into Yuri whose eyes are sparkling because of the tears forming into her eyes.

“I will love her, protect her, always make her happy, won’t ever hurt her and won’t let any single tears flow down into her face.” He said as he smiles genuinely.

“Yeobo, you want to say something too?” Mr. Im asks his wife.

“I have nothing to say Yeobo, if that will make our daughter happy then there’s no problem to me.” Mrs. Im said smiling while looking to her daughter.

“Alright, you have our blessings.” Mr. Im said as he tapped Yesung’s shoulder.

“Jinjjayo Appa?” Yuri asks her father and when Mr. Im nodded his head.

She runs up to him and hugs him so tight “Gomawo Appa, Gomawo Umma for trusting us.” She said tearing up.

“Waaaaahhh my Appa is really cool.” Yoona said clapping her hands while giving her thumbs up to her father.

Donghae stood up to congratulate his bestfriend “I told you they will like you. I’m happy for you Yesung.”

“Thanks Hae, Thanks for everything.” Yesung said sincerely.

“You’re always welcome and you don’t have to.” He said then winks at him.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They’re already done eating their dinner. Mr and Mrs. Im are on the kitchen cleaning and washing the dishes they’ve used for the dinner.

Yuri and Yesung are on the living room talking about different things. They’re sure so happy because they don’t need to hide anymore and they’re parents approve their relationship.

While Yoona is on her room browsing the net. She got bored so she decided to go on her veranda.

“Kyaaa~ what a beautiful night” She said smiling while looking into the sky.

She then notice someone who’s sitting alone on the swing at their garden.

“What is he doing there all by himself?” She said talking to herself.

She decided to go downstairs and go to where the person is.

-

-

She cleared as she arrive at their garden.

“Oh hey!” Donghae said when he notice her presence.

“Erm, can I sit beside you?” She asks and when he nodded his head she seated beside him.

There’s a 5 minutes silence between them so she decided to break that silence first.

“So, why you’re here sitting alone?” She asks while looking at the sky.

“Nothing. I just want some fresh air.” He simply said while looking at the sky.

She then looks at him and she saw that sadness in his eyes again.

“Oppa, are you okay?” She asks in a worried tone.

Donghae who’s still gazing off into the sky just nodded his head.

“Are you sure?” She asks again.

“Nae, wae?” He simply said.

“It’s just that, I’m not used to this version of you.” She said shrugging off.

“Eh? This version of me? What do you mean?” He asks as he looks at her

Oh finally he look at me? I thought he will be gazing into the sky the whole night. She thought to herself.

“Erm, it’s just that you’re too silent since you came here. Like earlier while we’re having our dinner all you did was to smile, laugh, and nod to everything we said. It’s just.... not like you I guess. So I’m wondering if you have a problem.” She explains.

“Owh! So you’re saying that you miss my teasing and my nagging?” He said while smiling evilly.

“Ya! Ya! It’s not what I meant. Aish.” She said while biting her lower lips.

“Oh then what you mean ‘Deer’?” He said starting teasing her.

“Omo! Ah so I guess I don’t need to worry anymore because the irritating fish is back?” she said teasing him back.

“Aigoo, I didn’t know that you miss me that much.” He said poking her then laugh.

“What? Miss you? Ya are you out of your mind? Why would I miss a Fish.” She said pulling out her tongue.

“Eotteoke, I always miss the Deer?” He said grinning.

“Eww, you what? Okay, time to go inside.” She said then stood up and about to walk when she felt a hand on her wrist.

“Can you please stay here?” He said while looking into her eyes.

When she saw the look into his eyes her knee automatically give up and she sat back to the swing.

She knew that there’s something going on with him but she doesn’t know how to approach him about it because she knew that he’s not yet ready to speak up whatever it is bothering him.

“Hm, Fishy, if you need someone to talk to or maybe there’s something bothering you, erm even if we’re always teasing each other and we didn’t have a good start... just try me. I mean you can open up to me whatever it is and I’ll be glad to listen.” She sincerely said.

He smiled then caress her hair “Arasseo Deer, I will remember that.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae and Yesung already got home from the Im’s residence.

Its 12 midnight and Donghae still awake. He’s lying down on his bed while staring at the ceiling of his room.

 

Donghae’s POV

I heave a sigh. Yuri’s happy face still on my mind.

She was so happy earlier when she’s with Yesung, I’ve never seen her so happy like that.

But her happiness hurts me and it’s not her fault.

“Kya~ Lee Donghae, she’s already Yesung’s girl. So you should forget about your feelings to her. Ani, your one-sided love” I talk to myself. I sigh again.

I just have so many regrets and what ifs.

If I stop being a coward and confess my feelings with her maybe she’s my girl not Yesung’s girl.

I buried my face into my pillow and shout “Arrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

And I didn’t notice that tears started to flow down on my cheeks.

It’s now too late to repent Lee Donghae, all you need to do is continue with your life and move on.

Whatever you felt about her you just need to throw it away because she’s your bestfriends’ girlfriend.

End of POV

 

*Meanwhile at the Im’s residence.

Yoona who’s still awake and looking into the beautiful sky while hand on her chin.

“Aigoo~ Unnie is really lucky to have Yesung oppa.” She talks to herself as she sigh.

“Eh? Why do I sound like I’m jealous? Eh? Am I crazy or something?” She continue talking to herself.

“We’ll Yesung oppa is cute and I admit the I like him but not to that extent that I’ll be jealous because she’s my sisters’ boyfriend.” She said again as she put both her hands on her chin.

“No I don’t feel jealous. Maybe I envy my Unnie? But why? Uggggh Molla.” She said annoyed then go inside to her room and sat on her bed.

A laughter suddenly filled her room “Ya, Im Yoona, you’re really crazy nae. Why you’re talking to yourself? Omo, still talking, Nah you’re definitely crazy. Aish ><” She said while still laughing as she slump her body into her bed.

She took a deep breath as she stare into the ceiling and remembers something.

 

Yoona’s POV

I was being crazy while talking to myself but when I slump my body into my bed and stared into the ceilings I remember his face.

I remember the same look on his face that day and the look on his face earlier.

And I’m still wondering why there’s a pain in his eyes? I’m still wondering who or what giving him that kind of pain.

Does he have a girlfriend or something? But no I never seen him with a girl so I doubt he have a girlfriend.

I really want to ask him earlier but it seems like he’s still not ready to talk about it.

Oh well he promise that he will come to me when he need someone to talk to so maybe I’ll know about it when he’s ready to open up.

Aigoo I can’t wait for that day to come. I really wanna know why.

End of POV

 

-

-

After lying down on his bed for 30 minutes he still can’t sleep so he stand up and get his guitar.

He decided to strum his guitar and play some songs.

He played and sing his self composed songs Only U. 

After the song end he smiled remembering someone.

 

Donghae’s POV

I laugh at myself remembering her cute aegyo earlier.

Little by little I’m getting to know her more.

And today another discovery from her.

I lie down back in my bed smiling.

She’s so cute when she’s cuddling with her father.

Another cute side of her and for my perspective she’s a sweet person.

Oh we’ll I think she is, the way she show her concern for me and when she told me that I can count on her anytime I need someone.

She’s really a nice person, Yuri is right.

And any guy will be lucky to have her because she’s a unique girl and it’s hard to find someone like her sister.

End of POV

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hello to my new subcribers and to everyone here :)))))

so here's another 2 new chapters again ^^

I hope everyone will all like it and I'll try to update more often.

Thank you and please do keep sharing your thoughts. 

Saranghaeyooooo :*** ♥♥♥♥

xoxo YH ♥.♥