Summer Vacation

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

 

Yoona was waiting for Donghae outside the office while looking at her album wallet.

Finally I found this. Umma I thought I won’t ever see this again............ She thought while smiling genuinely. 

Donghae who just got out from the office look at her and let out a sigh.

He was happy for her because he already knows how important that thing to her, it was that only memory she had from her mother.

But still he was disappointed to her because she falls from Taecyeon’s evil plan.

He ruffles the back of his hair as he walks towards her.

“Oh oppa!” She said while smiling as she saw him walking towards her.

“Ya! Why did you say yes to that jerk? I thought....” He didn’t finish what he was going to say because she cut her off.

She let out a sigh “Its fine. I told you I’ll handle it. Besides it was only a simple snack.”

“But you don’t know him, I’m pretty sure that he was planning on something later too.” He said a little annoyed as they both start to walk.

“You think I will let him? I told you, I’m not an easy type. Besides, I hate being indebted to someone and you know that.” She said rolling her eyes.

“But Yoong, Taecyeon is a jerk and even your sister won’t like it.” He explains.

“Don’t worry oppa, I know my sister will understand me. So you don’t have to worry okay. ” She said assuring him then taps his shoulder.

“But what if.....” He didn’t finish his sentence again because Yoona cut her off again.

“Aish! Stop your buts and ifs oppa. Remember I’m not going alone, I’m going with someone.” She said while grinning.

“Why? Who are you planning to go with?” He asks raising his eyebrows.

“You’ll know it later. Just trust me. Wehehehehe” She said then laughs evilly.

“Aish, arasseo then.” He said irritated then messes his own hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their classes have already ended and as usual they all go straight into their meeting place, at their school Garden.

Krystal, Seohyun, Minhyuk, Yonghwa and Jonghyun already left because they need to go somewhere while Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon was waiting for Yoona.

“Argh! Can’t we just go there too and pretend like we we’re eating snacks too so we can see them?” Yuri asks them worried to her sister.

Tiffany let out a sigh while hands on her chin “I know right Yul, can we?”

“If we will go there I’m sure Taecyeon will be piss.” Siwon said while smirking.

“But Yoona clearly said that, she can handle it and we don’t have to worry.” Eunhyuk reminded them.

“But babe, you think we can trust that dude? We all know how jerk he was and his friends.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh yeah, what if he also brought Nichkhun, Junsu and Junho?” Yuri said.

“Aish >< we don’t have to worry okay. They’re in a public place so I bet they won’t try to do something stupid.” Donghae said a little pissed.

“Hae is right girls. Besides Yoona said that she’s going with someone right?” Siwon remind them.

“That’s what I’m thinking until now, who did she go with?” Tiffany said curiously.

“Nado Fany-ah!!!! I wonder who’s that person is.” Hyoyeon said while biting her lower lip.

“Don’t tell me it’s....................” Yuri said in awe.

 

At the Coffee Shop

“Oppa, gomawo for coming with me.” Yoona said while smiling at the guy she was with.

They’re on their way at the Coffee shop where she will meet Taecyeon.

“Aigoo, it’s fine Yoong. You don’t have to thank me. As I told you, I’m always here for you whenever you need me.” He said while smiling then winks at her.

Meanwhile Taecyeon was already at the coffee shop waiting for Yoona and he’s not alone, he’s with his friends.

“Aww Taec, how did you do that?” Nichkhun said while smirking.

“We’ll, it was easy. I didn’t even do something. ” Taecyeon said boastfully.

“Wow, you really did get what you want.” Junho said praising him.

“I just hope she’ll go with Yuri.” Junsu said while hands on his chin.

Then Nichkhun saw Yoona was coming and she’s with someone they didn’t expect.

“The heck Taec, who’s that dude?” Nichkhun said disappointed.

They all drop their mouths when they saw Yoona was with someone that they didn’t expect.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sorry for being late.” She greeted them smiling while her hand wrap around in Yesung’s arm.

“Oh, No it’s fine. We just got here.” Taecyeon simply said and they both take their seats.

“So erm, who are they? Are they your friends?” She asks noticing his 3 other friends.

So Fishy oppa is right. He’s up to something. Too bad, I’m too smart to be fooled. She thought to herself while grinning.

“Ah they’re my friends. This is Nichkhun, Junsu and Yunho.” Taecyeon introduced his friend one by one.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona Imnida and it was nice meeting you all.” She greeted them then bowed her head.

Nichkhun, Junsu and Yunho lend their hands to shake Yoona’s hand but it was Yesung who shook their hands.

“By the way Kim Yesung and nice meeting you all.” He said greeting them shaking their hands one by one while smiling.

“Oh so you’re Taecyeon right?” He said pointing to Taecyeon.

“Me? Ah nae, nae I’m Ok Taecyeon.” Taecyeon simple said then rub his head.

“So let’s eat, I’m so hungry :D” Yesung said while grinning.

“Nado oppa” Yoona said cutely looking to Yesung while pouting that made the 4 boys to get pissed.

“So what are we going to eat?” She said looking to Taecyeon while wiggling her eyebrows.

“Anything you want Yoona-ssi.” Taecyeon said while smiling.

“Arasseo.” She said then looks into the menu while puffing her cheeks and hand on her chin.

“Oppa, I can’t decide what should I choose.” She asks Yesung.

“Jinjja? Wae what do you want?” He asks back then Yoona point the cakes she wants to eat.

“Aigoo then let’s order the cakes you want and share it together.” He said giving her a solution.

“Jinjjayo oppa?” She asks while eyes are twinkling and Yesung just nodded his head while smiling like a cat.

She cleared then face Taecyeon “Erm, Taecyeon-ssi our order is Chocolate Hazelnut Cake with Nutella and Triple Decker Cheesecake with Snickers.” She paused for awhile then turns to Yesung.

“Oppa, what’s your drink?” She asks.

“Erm, Iced Caffè Latte.” He said then Yoona turn to Taecyeon.

“As for our drinks mine is Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino and Yesung oppa is Iced Caffè Latte.” She said to him while smiling.

“Ah nae. Wait here nae, we will just order our food. Let’s go guys.” Taecyeon said to her while smiling then he stood up with his friends to go to order for their food.

“Ya!!!! Taec, what’s this? Looks like we don’t exist.” Nichkhun said irritated.

“Yeah Taec who’s that dude anyway?” Junsu said irritated too.

“What can I do? I agreed that she can bring a company but I didn’t know she will bring a dude. I don’t know who he is ><” Taecyeon said really pissed because his plan didn’t work out.

“Tss, you don’t know that dude? He’s a transferee and I heard his that Lee Donghae’s bestfriend from the US.” Yunho told them.

“What? He’s Donghae’s bestfriend? Huh, did he plan this? He’s really getting on my nerve.” Taecyeon said then clenched his fist.

“But I thought you clearly told her not to bring any of their friends.” Nichkhun asks him.

“Yeah but I also said, whom I don’t know that’s why she brought that dude.” Taecyeon said really pissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aigoo it’s been 1 ½ hours. I wonder what’s happening there.” Yuri said while pouting.

“Oh well if your guess is right that she goes there with Yesung then I bet Taecyeon and his friend are so pissed.” Donghae said while laughing evilly.

“Hahaha. Now I know how smart Yoona is, she’s really not an easy one.” Siwon said praising Yoona that made everyone to nod in agreement.

“Well that’s Yoona.” Yuri said then smiled “That’s why we always trust her because even if she’s a childlike she never let anyone look down on her. She never showed weakness in front of everyone even to us. I’m her big sister but still she’s the one who’s always been protecting me from anyone.”

“Wow Yul, how lucky you are to have a sister like her.” Tiffany said in amazement.

“Nae that’s why I’m always thankful to have her as my sister. Now I understand why she agreed to Taecyeon’s plan.” Yuri said remembering something.

“And why is it Yul?” Hyoyeon asks her.

“Because she hates being indebted to someone.” It was Donghae who answered Hyoyeon’s question.

“Nae you’re......” Yuri paused for awhile and gave Donghae a confused look.

“Omo! How did you know that oppa?”

Donghae shrug “She told me earlier.” He explains.

“Aigoo Hae, you already know so many things about Yoona.” Eunhyuk teases him.

“What? Ya, what are you implying to? -_-“ He said a little annoyed.

Eunhyuk laugh at his reaction “Chill Hae, I’m not implying onto something. I’m just teasing you.”

“Aish! Ya! Lee Hyuk Jae >_<” He complains like a kid.

“Aigoo Hae oppa, you’re so cute when you’re acting like a kid and you’re even blushing.” Hyoyeon teases him too.

“Eh? I’m blushing? Gezz Hyo -_- I’m not. Why would I?” He said while rubbing his cheeks that made everyone burst into laughter.

“Hahahaha. You are oppa.” Yuri teases him too.

“Ya! Kwon Yully, I’m not ><” He protest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kyaaaaa~ Summer Vacation is coming. What are you guys doing on our 1 month vacation?” Tiffany asks them.

“Me and Yoong will just help out at our Café.” Yuri answered first and Yoona just nodded her head.

“Well me and Hyuk will take Dance class, right Babe?” Hyoyeon said and Eunhyuk nodded.

“Jinjja Hyo? Aww that’s so sweet. I just wish we can be together too honeyboo.” Tiffany said pouting while leaning her head onto Siwon’s shoulder.

“Aigoo hon, it’s just a month. Don’t be sad okay.” Siwon said then Interlock her fingers onto Tiffany’s fingers.

“Nado-ah, I’m jealous of you Unnie-ah!” Krystal also said while pouting.

“Aigoo babe, don’t be jealous. We I can call you everyday if you want.” Minhyuk said sweetly to her then ruffles her hair.

“Wae Kryssie and you too Fany-ah?” Hyoyeon asks them curiously.

“Well I’ll be travelling to US to visit my dad.” Tiffany heave a sigh.

“And we’ll be going to China. Appa have some business there and Umma wants us to come as a family vacation too.” Krystal explains while pouting.

“Aigoo poor you two, but don’t be jelly okay. It’s just a month Kryssie and Fany-ah.” Hyoyeon comforts them.

“What about you Seo?” Tiffany then turns to Seohyun.

“Hm, just staying home and read my books.” Seohyun simply said.

“Aigoo as always of you Seo.” Hyoyeon said then turn to Yonghwa “And you?”

“Erm, me, Minhyuk and Jonghyun with Jungshin will be practicing. We’re having a performance.” Yonghwa said.

“And Hae and Yesung oppa?” Yuri asks them.

“Me? Staying at home.” Donghae said while playing something on his phone.

“Well, My father wants me to go to the US but I told him I choose to stay here since I have something important to do.” Yesung explains.

“Important? What is it?” Donghae asks his bestfriend.

“Hmm, you’ll know soon Hae. Just wait.” Yesung said then tapped his shoulder.

“Oh, okay. I’ll wait then.”

 

Start of their summer vacation and everyone was so busy to do their own stuff.

Yoona and Yuri we’re having their breakfast.

“Yoong, do you have a plan today?” She asks her dongsaeng.

“Erm, nothing. I’m just going to our Café to help Appa and Umma because as I heard to Appa since its summer vacation we have so many costumers.” She said as she took a bite into her hotdog.

“Jinjja? That’s great then.” Yuri said happily as she take a gulp into her milk then took out her phone and text someone.

 

          To Oppa

                        Arasseo Oppa, See you at the Park at 11:00.

          From My Yul ♥

 

            To My Yul ♥

                   Okay, see you later My yul ^_^ Take care. I miss you already.

          From Oppa ♥

 

Yuri smiled and her cheeks turn red as she read his text message.

Yoona frown as she notice it “Omo, omo! And wae my unnie looks so happy and wohohoho you’re also blushing, hm.” She teases her sister while raising her eyebrow.

“Eh? Me? Blushing. Aniya.” Yuri lied as she rubbed her cheeks.

“Aigoo unnie, don’t dare to lie because I know you.” She teases her more then pull her tongue out.

“I told you I’m not. By the way, can you help me out to Appa and Umma.” Yuri said changing the topic.

“Help you out? About what?” She asks as she takes the last bite of her hotdog.

“Erm, I’ll be going outside to meet some friends.” Yuri said.

“Friends? Who? Hyo Unnie?” She asks her.

“A-ani-aniya. Other friends that you don’t know.” Yuri stuttered.

Erm. I know that she’s lying. She thought to her mind while smirking.

“Alright. I will help you out. ” She said while smiling evilly but Yuri didn’t notice it.

“Jinjja?” Yuri said excitedly then walk towards her and hug her “Gomawo Yoongie-ah! You’re really the best.”

“Aigoo it’s nothing Unnie.” She said while still smiling evilly.

 

At the Café

“Appa, Umma, Yoong is here to help.” She exclaims as she enters into the kitchen then kisses their cheeks.

She took her apron as she start to work.

“Yoongie-ah, where’s your Unnie?” Mr. Im asks her.

“Oh she said she’ll be going out meeting her ‘FRIENDS’ but It looks likes she’s having a date.”

“What? Date? Nugu Yuri is dating? Who is she dating?” Her Appa gave her lots of questions.

She starts to laugh “Aigoo appa, easy, I can’t answer all your questions.”

“Aish this kid, just tell me if you know something.” Mr. Im said impatiently then messes her hair.

“Kyaaaaa~ Appa >< not my hair again.” She hiss at her father.

“Appa, don’t take it seriously okay? I’m not sure, I’m just guessing. Besides, If unnie is really dating someone I’m sure she will introduce him to us. Am I right Umma?” She said cutely to her Umma.

Mrs. Im pinch her daughter’s cheeks while laughing “Nae, nae my baby Yoong is right.”

“Aigoo these two ladies. I’m just curious; who is he? What kind of boy he is? Is he taking care of my baby?” Mr. Im said then shrugs.

“Yeobo-ya, whoever is he I’m sure he’s a great man like you. I know Yuri will choose a great man like his appa, so don’t worry and just trust her okay?” Mrs. Im said while patting her husband’s shoulder and Yoona nodded her head agreeing to what her mother just said.

“Umma is right appa.” She said while taking a bite on her sandwich that she just made.

“Aigoo, aigoo, of course I trust Yuri yeobo-ya.” Mr. Im said while smiling to her wife.

 “Ya! What about you Yoongie-ah, are you dating someone right now.” Mr. Im suddenly said that made Yoona to choked.

Mrs. Im give a glass of water to her “Aigoo yeobo-ya, look what you did to her.”

Mr. Im shrug “What did I do? I just ask her.” Mr. Im said innocently.

“I’m okay Umma, gomawo.” She said sweetly after drinking the water then smile.

“Aish appa, why are you even asking me that? You know it’s not my thing.” She complains like a kid.

“Wae? Is it wrong to ask you? What do you mean it’s not your thing?” Mr. Im asks her a little confused.

“Nope it’s not wrong but.... I don’t know appa, I just don’t know anything about love or dating? I mean I don’t know what it means or the feeling I guess.” She explains.

“Aiyoo, should I teach you and explain it to you sweetie?” Mr. Im said while grinning.

“Ya!!!! Appa don’t grin like that, you look like a crazy person.” She said feel like want to puke.

“Aish this kid, why you’re always teasing your handsome father.” Mr. Im said then pouts.

“Ummaaaaaaa~ look at appa ><” Yoona complains to her mother while covering her face.

“Aiyoo yeobo-ya, you should stop doing that. See your daughter wants to puke now.” Mrs. Im said while patting her head.

“Aigoo, arasseo, arasseo. I never won to the three of you.” Mr. Im said sulking.

Yoona and Mrs. Im both laugh when they saw Mr. Im sulking face.

“Aigoo my appa is sulking?” She said sweetly then wraps her arm around his arm and lean her head onto his shoulder.

“Don’t sulk now appa nae” She said comforting her father.

Mr. Im smiled and caresses his daughter’s hair “Yoongie-ah, every girl or person need someone in their lives. Yes, for now you still don’t know anything about love or dating but soon when you already find that ‘One’ person you’ll know how great it will be.” Mr. Im explains.

Yoona just smiled and nodded her head to what her appa just said.

I wonder how great it will be and I wonder who will be that person whom can make me feel that so called love. She thought while still smiling.

 

And then suddenly someone came..................

“Abeoji, Omoni, I’m here!!!!!!!!!!” The man who just came in a whoop.

Eh? I know that voice. It was.... Omo what is he doing here? She thought recognizing the man’s voice who just came in.

“Yeobo, Donghae’s here already.” Mrs. Im happily said when she enters into the kitchen with Donghae.

“Annyeonghaseyo Abeoji” He bowed as he greeted Mr. Im and then he saw Yoona.

“Oh Yoona is here, annyeong Yoong.” He greeted her while smiling.

“Annyeong Fis-” She cut herself off remembering that her parents are there and she can’t speak informal to him.

“Annyeong oppa, what brings you here today?” She greeted him back while smiling.

“I ask him to come here Yoong because we need more help since your sister is not here and Amber and Key ask our permission earlier to end their shift at noon.” Mr. Im explains.

“Oh!” the only words that came out on .

  “Donghae you just came on time. We’re about to eat our lunch.” Mrs. Im said while smiling then turns to Yoona.

“Sweetie, go fix the table so we can eat before Amber and Key shift end.”

“Arasseo Umma.” She then followed to what her mother told her and fix the table so they can eat their lunch.

 

At the Park

Yuri was excitedly walking at the Olympic Park where she will meet someone special.

She received a text message.

         

          To My Yul

                        Are you on your way? I’m here at the lake. Take care okay?

          From Oppa ♥

           

She smiled after she read it.

 

          To Oppa

                        Nae oppa, I’m already on my way there. Wait for me nae :)

          From My Yul ♥

 

After 8 minutes of walking she finally arrive to their meeting place.

She smiled as she saw the man’s back who was sitting on the grass facing the lake.

She takes a deep breath then walks towards him and when she was inches away from him, she covered his eyes with her two hands.

The boy who was sitting on the grass smiled as he felt her soft hands on his eyes.

“Kya~ my Yul is finally here.” He said as he smiled genuinely then grabs her hands and take it off from his eyes then pulls her into a hug.

“I miss you Yul” He whispered softly.

“I miss you too Oppa.” She whispered with full of endearment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 11:30 in the evening when Mr and Mrs. Im decided to go home.

“Yoongie-ah, you sure you’re going to be okay here?” Mrs. Im ask her daughter.

“Nae Umma.” She said assuring her mother.

“We can just close the shop now if you’re already tired.” Mrs. Im worriedly said.

“Aniya Umma, it’s fine. I’m not tired yet.  Aigoo don’t worry Umma it’s only 30 minutes and we still have costumers because our shop close at midnight right since its summer. Besides, Donghae oppa is here.” She said while caressing her mother’s hair.

“It’s you and appa who’s already tired so you both should go home now. I’ll be fine here.”

“Arasseo Yoong.” Mrs. Im said while caressing her daughter’s hand while smiling.

“Let’s go?” Mr. Im said who just came in into the kitchen.

“Ah Yoong, I already talk to Donghae and he already know what to do here. So just help him okay?” Mr. Im told her and Yoona just nodded her head.

“Everything is clean here already on the kitchen so you both just need to clean the floors and the tables. You sure you can do it?”

“Nae appa, don’t worry okay. Just go now or else Unnie will freak out being alone on the house.” She said then laughs remembering her sister.

“Okay, okay. Ah by the way Yoong, I already ask Donghae to take you home. Good thing he brought his car.” Mr. Im said like reminding her.

“Arasseo appa.” She simply said then the both them bid their goodbyes to Yoona and Donghae.

“Donghae-ah, we’ll be going now. Take care of our Yoona nae.” Mrs. Im said to Donghae while smiling.

“Nae Omoni, don’t worry I will.” He said assuring Mrs. Im.

“Then we will entrust our angel to you Donghae.” Mr. Im said while smiling.

Mr. Im caresses her daughter’s head while Mrs. Im hug her and kisses her cheek as Yoona did the same to her mother.

“Take care Appa, Umma.” Yoona said as her parents headed their way to where their car was park.

 

Mr and Mrs. Im’s Conversation at the car.

“Yeobo, what do you think about Donghae?” Mrs. Im suddenly asks her husband.

“Hm? He’s a good and perfect man. Why you’re suddenly asking about that Yeobo?” Mr. Im asks confusedly.

“I just wanna know what you think about him.” Mrs. Im simply said.

“But wae?” He ask again wanting to know why her wife suddenly asking about Donghae.

Mrs. Im smiled to herself while looking out the window.

“I’m just thinking if Donghae would be a perfect man to Yoona.”

“Eh??!!!!! To Yoona?” Mr. Im who got shock suddenly step on the brake.

“Aigoo Yeobo, why you suddenly step on the break.” She said slapping her husband’s shoulder softly.

“I just got shock to what you said. What do you mean?” He said as he continue to drive.

“I just thought that if Yoona will have a Boyfriend, I hope it will be Donghae” She said while still looking at window.

Mr. Im smirk “I also thought that Yeobo. We’ve known Donghae for many years and his family too. He’s such a good man and remember when I wish that I want to have a son like him?” He said while smiling genuinely.  

“Nae I remember that.” Mrs. Im laugh as she remembers her husband keeps on asking her to adopt Donghae.

“But it still depends on Yoona. Still I hope that it will be Donghae or if anyone else, I just hope that he’s good and perfect as Donghae. So I can rest assured that our daughter is in a good hand.” He said.

“That’s what I wish too yeobo.” She said as she held her husband’s hand and caresses it sweetly.

 

Back at the Café

Its 12:15 midnight and shop was already close.

Yoona is at the counter counting the money and writing it to their record book while Donghae is mopping the floor.

“Ya aren’t you done? We still need to clean and organize the tables.” He asks while looking at the floor.

“Aish, nae, nae Fishy I’m almost done here.” She hiss at him.

Donghae stop mopping the floor then look at her while biting her lower lips.

“Hul. Now the Deer is using banmal again.” He teases her.

“Nae I am wae? Have a problem with that?” She said pulling out her tongue then start cleaning the tables.

“Ani, to tell you the truth I like it when you’re using banmal at me rather than being formal. I feel like I want to puke when you’re being formal.” He said then smiles like a cat.

 She let out an audible sigh “I just wish I can always use banmal to you since it disgust me when I’m using formal words to you.”

Donghae just laugh to what she just said.

“Aigoo, up until now, I just can’t believe that even if it’s summer vacation, I am spending time with you.” She said like she’s disappointed.

“Gezz, as if that I like it. I just can’t do anything since Abeoji asks for my help. If I just knew that you’d be here, I’ll reject his favor.” He said like explaining.

“Aigoo, of course I would be here since it’s our shop, Hello.” She said while rolling her eyes.

“Tss, If I know you just miss me and you’re enjoying that you’ll be able to see my handsome face even in vacation.” He said proudly.

“What? Are you making me laugh or something. Ugghhh I feel like my stomach is turning.” She said in a disgust way.

“Really? Then go to the bathroom then throw up.” He said ignoring her words.

“Aish whatever Mr. Irritating Fish. Let’s just clean fast so I can go home and take a rest.” She hiss.

Donghae burst into laughter “Hahahaha. I guess that I won again?” then pull his tongue out.

“Tsk, whatever kiddo. Just mop the floor okay.” She said a little annoyed.

Aish this Fish. Why I always lose at him >< Tsk, Tsk. She shouts into her mind.

Hahaha as expected I won again xD But really, I don’t understand why I need to be with her. She’s a childlike and always irritates me whenever we’re together. But I do love teasing her. He thought while looking at her smiling.

They’re already done cleaning the floor and organizing the tables.

Yoona yawns as they got out from the Café.

“Sleepy?” He asks him as he unlocked his car doors.

She just nodded her head and keeps on yawning.

He opens the car door for her and she climbs up and rest her head onto the headrest.

He start the engine and about to say something to her when he notice that her eyes are close and to his guess she’s already sleeping.

He smirk “She’s really tired I guess.” He talks to himself then drove off.

After 20 minutes he stop at the Im’s residence house, he unbuckled his seatbelt then turn into his passenger seat.

“Aigoo she looks so tired. She didn’t even wake up even if I already stop the car.” He talks to himself while smiling.

He was about to wake her up when the strands of her hair suddenly fall into her face.

He was hesitating at first but he brushes her hair out of her face.

She really looks like an angel when she’s sleeping. He thought then smiled genuinely.

Then she suddenly opens her eyes and rubs it then stretches her arms.

“Omo we’re already here. Why you didn’t wake me up.” She complains.

“Aigoo sleepyhead I was about to but then you suddenly woke up on your own.” He lied.

“Jinjja? Hehehehe.” She said shyly then open the door and climbs out his car and Donghae did the same.

“Gomawo for helping us today and for taking me home Fishy.” She said sincerely.

“You’re welcome sleepyhead Deer.” He said while smiling.

“You should go home now, I bet you’re tired too.” She said as she yawns again.

“Arasseo you should go inside then.” He said and gesturing her to go inside.

“Ani after I see you off, I’ll go inside.” She said.

“But it’s already late. Its fine you don’t need to see me off.” He said.

“But I insist so just let me okay?” She said while pouting.

He chuckles as he saw her cute pout “Arasseo sleepyhead. I’ll go now then.” Then climbs up into his car then start the engine.

He was about to drove off when Yoona knock the window of the passenger seat.

He opens it “Wae you forgot something?” He asks.

“Aniya, I just want to say that text me when you got home and Take care on your way home Fishy.” She said while showing him a genuine smile.

“Arasseo Deer, I will.” He said as he smiled genuinely then close the window and drove off.

He looks into his right side mirror and keeps on smiling as he saw her waving at him while smiling.

When his car was already out of her sight she enters into their house straight to her room.

She decided to take a shower before sleeping.

When she got out on the bathroom her phone beeps that she received a text message.

         

          To Sleepyhead Deer

                   I’m already home. Goodnight and Sweet Dreams Sleepyhead Deer ^^

          From Fishy

 

She smiled knowing that he arrived safely.

 

          To Fishy

                   That’s great then. You too, Goodnight and Sweet Dreams :)

          From Sleepyhead Deer

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong everyone ^^ it's me again :)))) I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, I just got busy with my school but now since it's my vacation I'll update more and more chapters. 

I hope my readers are still here and won't get tired of waiting until this ff will end... 

I already updated two new chapters and I hope you will all like it. 

Keep on sharing your thoughts....... Thank you always and Saranghaeyooooo~ :****** ♥♥♥♥