The One She Can Lean On

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Yesung is the only person who notices that Yoona stood up and goes somewhere. He sneak-out and followed her.

“Hey Yoong.” He said as he sat down beside her who was surprise by his presence.

“Oh, Yesung oppa.” She simply said then smiled.

“Hmm, is it okay if I stay here with you?” He said asking for her permission.

“Of course oppa, why it wouldn’t be okay?” She said while still smiling.

“I just thought that you want to be alone. That’s why you sneak-out.” He said trying to guess.

“Hmm a little but I don’t mind company.” She said like she needed someone right now.

“Erm, mind if I ask you a question?” He said while looking at her.

“Sure oppa.” She said in agreement.

“Did something happen between you and Donghae at the forest earlier?” He asks sensing something.

She got caught off her guard. She let out a heavy sigh doubting if she should spill it out or not.

But she herself knew that she really needed someone right now and maybe Yesung was the right person.

“Can you promise me that you won’t tell anyone about it and most importantly to my Unnie.” She said while looking into his eyes.

He raise his right hand and look straight into her eyes “I swear. Your secrets are safe with me.” He said in assurance.

She let out a sigh then looks into the sky.

“I did something really bad.” She said as she paused for awhile and smiled sadly.

“Everything was okay at first. We’re just walking around while looking at the hidden snacks and teasing each other but suddenly because of my stupid idea………..” She paused again and took a deep breath because her tears might start flow down on her cheeks.

He looks at her, he knew that she was just pretending to be a strong girl but deep inside she’s just like the other normal girl.

Finally she have the courage to continue “I saw something and I was about to call him but I change my mind. I decided to get it on my own and catch up. I left without saying anything. I thought it will only take seconds to get it but I was wrong again. It took me so long to take it. I was about to find him but then I heard his voice calling out my name so I followed his voice but when I saw him, I thought of something stupid again. I planned to pull a prank on him.” She paused again and tried to laugh.

“I hid on the shrub and wiggle its leafs then when he walks towards to it I suddenly came out to startle him and after that I burst into laughter because I thought I succeeded. But then……….” She paused again as tears start to form in her eyes.

“He yelled at me and when I look into his eyes that was calm as always. I got so frighten when I saw that it turn to a beasty eyes. He’s really mad at me and I understand him because I made him worry and…..”

Yesung cut her off and pull her into a hug as she start to cry.

He patted her head as a way of comforting her.

“Arasseo, you can stop now. I’ll just give you 5 minutes to cry so let it all out.” He said calmly to her.

At exactly five minutes she wipes her tears and told him “Oppa, I’m already okay now.”

Yesung broke their hug and smiled “You sure?” He ask her making sure if she’s already okay.

She nodded her head “Nae oppa, Thanks to you.” She said while smiling assuring him that she was really okay.

“That’s great then.” He said giggling then messes her hair.

“Kyaaaaaaa~ oppa not my hair.” She complains like a kid while pouting.

“Arasseo mianhae then” He said while laughing then patted her head.

He then took a deep breath and straightens his shoulders then cleared his throat.

“About what happen, I guess Hae is not mad at you. He’s just worried about you that’s why he yelled at you. I’m sure right now; he was repenting to what he did. So……” He paused for awhile and look at her.

“Stop blaming yourself. It was normal for us to be worried when we cared for someone important to us.” He said then smiled.

She just nodded her head and smiled back.

“Oppa, gomawo.” She told him while smiling.

“Eh for what Yoong?” He asks

“Erm, for being there for me.” She paused for awhile then smiled and look into the sky.

“I never shared my problems to anyone aside from my unnie. I don’t know why I even shared it to you. Maybe because I can’t say it to my unnie or maybe because I feel rest assured with you. That you can be trusted. Somehow I found someone who I can depend on when I can’t share it to my unnie.” She said confidently.

He smiled then patted her head again “Then it was my pleasure to be your dependable oppa. I’m glad that you trust me. From now on, if there’s something bothering you that you can’t tell to Yuri, remember that you have me and you can count on me.” Then messes her hair again.

“Kyaaaaa~ oppa I told you don’t touch my hair >_<” She pout then fix her hair and smiled brightly

“Arasseo oppa I’ll keep that in mind. Whenever I need someone I’ll go run to you nae.”

And they both laugh together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 12 in the midnight and everyone was sleeping.

Yoona on the other hand is still awake. She’s already lying down on the bed while looking at the ceiling thinking about something.

She bit her thumb and smiled while her cheeks are burning.

I think I like him……….She said to herself.

 

*Meanwhile

Donghae who can’t sleep and keep on rolling around the bed because something bothering him.

He let out a sigh and stares into the ceiling.

 

Donghae’s POV

I wonder if there’s something going on between them. Are they close enough to be like that?

Does she like him?

But…. Why she’s crying? Is it because of what happen between us at the forest?

Aish!!!!!!!! Mollayo >< I said annoyingly while messing my own hair.

Then suddenly I heard someone spoke up.

End of POV

 

“Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk said irritated.

Donghae who almost jump out from the bed look to his bestfriend who was glaring at him.

“Wa-Wae?” He stuttered.                                          

 “Ya! Tell me, is there something bothering you?” Eunhyuk ask him.

He cleared his throat “Eh? Wae?” He answered trying to be calm.

“Because you look so anxious. I’m just watching you silently since earlier.” He sat down and face him.

“Palli tell me what is it?” He asks curiously.

“Tell you about what Monkey?” He said trying to avoid his question.

Eunhyuk buried his face into his palm. “Ya Lee Donghae, you think you can fool me?”

Donghae throw a pillow into Eunhyuk’s face then laugh “I’m not fooling you Lee Hyuk Jae. You’re just being paranoid.”

“Hae, I’m serious here. Tell me what’s your problem? Did something happen between You and Yoona?” Eunhyuk said while raising his eyebrow.

Crap! Did he notice it? He shouts to his mind.

He tried his best to be calm “Something happen between Me & Yoona? A-anio nothing happen. Why you thought that?” He said trying to avoid his gaze.

Eunhyuk smack his own forehead and sigh.

Phew! I know there’s something bothering him but it seems like he don’t want to say it. So I’ll just leave him alone. He thought.

“Arasseo, arasseo. I won’t ask anymore so let’s just sleep and stop rolling around.” He said like surrendering.

Donghae sigh in relief “Okay, okay, I won’t.” He said feeling so relieved.

“Ah by the way Hae, be sure to wake up early. Remember you will be cooking for our breakfast later with Yoona.” Eunhyuk said reminding him.

Donghae just nodded his head and close his eyes to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s 6 in the morning and Yoona was the first one to wake up since She and Donghae will be the one who’ll be going to prepare breakfast for everyone.

She stood up while yawning and stretches her arms then goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

She was about to go downstairs when she decided to check on her phone as if she was expecting a text from someone.

She bit her lower lips thinking if she should text him but then decided not to and go downstairs to prepare their breakfast.

She opens the fridge then the cabinets and after checking it she start to prepare the things she needed.

The menu for their breakfast is Pasta, Omelet, Bacon and Toast Bread.

She’s busy preparing for the ingredients when someone entered into the kitchen. 

She didn’t bother to look up and check who he is because she thought it was Donghae but she was wrong.

“Hey Yoong!” The guy who entered into the kitchen said.

“Omo Yesung oppa?” She said while giving him a what-are-you-doing-here look.

He smiled “I’m here to help you.”

“But….” She was about to say something when Yesung cut her off.

“No buts Yoong. You can’t prepare breakfast alone so don’t ask and just accept my help, okay?” He said then patted her head.

She just nodded her head and smiled at him “Arasseo oppa, help accepted.” Then chuckles.

 

It’s already 6:45 in the morning when Donghae woke up. He search for his phone to check if someone send him a message. ‘

He smirk thinking that he woke up first but then he saw what time is it and it was 6:45 AM.

Shoot! I woke up late >< He yelled into his mind.

He rush to into the bathroom brush his teeth then wash his face and rush downstairs to go into the kitchen.

He’s walking towards into the kitchen thinking of what he would say to her when he heard a loud bang.

He walk fast worried that something might happen to her.

He was about to enter into the kitchen when he heard someone called her name frantically.

She’s with someone else.

“Yoong!!!!! Are you okay? What happen?!! Did you get hurt?” Yesung ask her frantically.

Yoona bit her lips “Gwenchana oppa, I’m fine.” She said and tried to laugh.

Yesung knew that she was lying so he held her left hand noticing something wrong and he was right.

She yelps when he held her left hand.

“See now don’t try to lie because I caught you already.” He warns her and helps her to stand up then push her to sit down on the chair.

“Oppa, I’m alright. The pan just slipped into my hand. It wasn’t that serious.” She tried to lie again.

But she failed, Yesung was still holding her left hand and looking at it like checking how her hand got hurt.

He saw some bruises into her wrist and saw that it’s swollen a little. 

“Ya!!!! Did you fall yesterday night when you climb into the tree?” He asks in a stern tone.

She lower down her gaze then nodded her head as her reply to his question.

“Then why you didn’t tell me or to Donghae?” He said in an angry tone this time.

“Because I don’t want to be a burden to anyone. It was all my fault why I got hurt.” She said while still looking down.

He heave a sigh “But why you didn’t put an ointment and cover it with a ? Look it was all swollen now.” He said but this time it was in soft tone.

“I didn’t know that it will be swollen if I didn’t put any ointment or in it. I was planning to do it when we got home.” She explains.

“But why you need to wait for that long? You sprain your wrist and it will be dangerous you know.” He said then stood up to get the medicine tool kit.

“Because I don’t want you all to be worried about me and more my unnie.” She said.

Yesung kneel down and applied some ointment into her bruises “Aigoo Yoong, of course we will all be worried when any of us get hurt and of course Yuri will be worried because you’re her sister.” He said while massaging her swollen wrist.

 

“I know oppa but……” she paused for awhile trying to find the right words to say but she just choose to keep silent since he was right.

Yesung understood her even if she didn’t finish her sentence.

He smiled then poke her cheeks “Arasseo, I understand. You don’t have to explain it to me. But I have one condition.” He said then smirk.

“What condition oppa?” She asks a little nervous.

“We will exchange our duties. I will do the Omelet and You will be the one who will toast the bread. Okay?”

“Arasseo oppa, but are you sure that can you do Omelet?” She teases him then chuckles.

“Ya! Are you underestimating my cooking skills? Want me to show you?” He said smiling like a cat.

“Kekekeke~ Nae I wanna see it oppa.” She said challenging him.

“Okay! Don’t be too amazed with my skill then, ah before that.” He paused for awhile then pinches her cheeks.

“Promise me that when we got home you will treat your wrist properly okay?” He continues.

“Aish!!! Arasseo I will but no need to my pinch poor cheeks ><” She said while pouting that made him to burst into laughter.

Meanwhile

Donghae who heard everything decided to go outside and take a walk.

He’s walking hands on his pocket while pouting and thinking about something.

 

Donghae’s POV

Tsk! They’re together again? Are they really that close?

I heave a sigh. It was my fault, if I just woke up a little early.

But I should be happy right? Because someone took over the thing that I should do.

Aish >_< But still, I should be the one who’s helping her since it was my entire fault why we lose the game.

And……. I want to talk to her and explain myself about what I did last night.

Aish molla!!!!! >_< I shout into my mind as I kick a piece of stone in front of me.

I kept on walking that I didn’t notice I was already in the forest.

And then something popped into my mind.

 I let out a heavy sigh. Pabo Donghae.

She’s with you at that time but you didn’t even notice she got hurt because of your temper.

I buried my face into my palm when I heard my phone beep that I received a new message.

And it was from her.

          To Irritating Fish

          Annyeong oppa! :) Good Morning. Ermmm. Eunhyuk oppa said that you’re already awake. Where are you? Breakfast already serve so….you better come here and let’s eat.

From Deer Yoong

I smiled after reading her message and headed back to the house as she said.

End of POV

 

 When Donghae arrive at the house, he goes straight to the dining area expecting that everybody is already there.

But he only saw Yoona who was setting the table.

He cleared his throat “Erm, where are the others?” He asks calmly.

She look up to him smiling “Oh oppa you’re back. They’re still upstairs maybe brushing their teeth and washing their face.” She said then goes back inside the kitchen to get something.

He followed her while rubbing his nape.

“Let me do the rest.” He suddenly said.

She turns around to look at him “Anio oppa gwenchana you can just take your sit and I’ll…….”

She didn’t finish her sentence because Donghae cut her off and grab her hand.

He led her back into the dining area then pulls out a chair for her to sit down.

Yoona just obediently followed him and take her sit.

“I didn’t help you preparing our food so let me do the table setting.” He said.

“Arasseo then oppa. I’ll be just sitting here then while waiting for others to arrive.” She said.

When Donghae goes into the kitchen Yoona notice something on the table.

She stood up and check it then widened her eyes when she saw it was her favorite fruit.

“Oppa, did you bought this?” She asks him when he got out from the kitchen.

“Ah nae. An ajhumma sell it to me and she said that it was fresh so I bought it.” He explains.

She smiled genuinely and Donghae saw it. As far as he remembers this was the first time he saw her smiling like that. So he wonders why.

He was about to say something when their friends start coming one by one.

“Good Morning Yoong and Hae oppa!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany squeals as she gave Yoona a hug.

“Good Morning Unnie” She greeted and hugs her back.

Then Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Krystal greeted her too and gave her a hug.

“Wow! Did you two prepare all of this?” Siwon said in awe while starring at the dining table.

“Ani, I just prepare the table. It was Yoona who cook everything.” Donghae said saying the truth.

Yoona was about to say that Yesung help her cooking the foods but Yesung gestured him not to do so.

“Okay! Everybody take their sit and let’s start eating.” Eunhyuk said and everybody take their sits.

“Omo~ where did strawberry come from?” Yuri said suddenly while eyes are twinkling.

“Donghae oppa bought it.” Yoona said proudly.

“Jinjja oppa?” Yuri turns to Donghae and he just nodded his head.

“Then you did a great job because Yoona like strawberry. Uhm not just like, she loves strawberries.” She continues.

Oh so that’s why she was so happy when she saw it because it was her favorite. Hahaha Lee Donghae, you really did a great job. He thought while grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They’re already done eating their breakfast and getting ready to go somewhere.

At the table earlier they decide to go out and buy gift/souvenir for their parents.

Donghae was busy preparing to go out when Yesung entered the room and tapped her shoulder.

“Hey Hae!” Yesung said while grinning.

“Ya! What’s with your smile?” He asks his bestfriend curiously.

“Ani, I’m just glad that everything’s okay between the two of you.” He said while still grinning that made Donghae to throw a pillow on his face.

“Ya!! What do you mean by that? Between me and?” He asks again.

“You and Yoona. Seeing how both of you got back to your normal mode seems like you both already fix your misunderstandings’.”

“Misunderstandings? About what?” He asks confused.

“Tsk! You know what I mean Hae.” He said tapping his shoulder again and about to get out of the room when he remember something.

“Ah by the way Hae I have something for you.” He said that made Donghae to look more confused.

He took out his phone out from his pocket and did something that made him to frown.

He laugh evilly then Donghae’s phone beep that he receive something.

“Check it. That’s my gift.” He said while still laughing and made his way out of the room leaving Donghae dumbfounded.

“Ya! What’s up with him. He’s really weird sometimes.” He talk to himself and took out his phone from his pocket and open the message that was sent to him from Yesung.

His mouth almost fell when he saw what did Yesung sent him. It was a photo of him sleeping with………. Holy Crap!What’s this?!!!!!! He shout into his mind.

 

After 3 hours of buying and looking around in Gyeongju, they all decided to go back to the house and fix things and take a rest before going back to Seoul.

They already ate their lunch outside so everybody choose to take a nap for awhile.

Yoona who was busy tidying up her things receive a text message.

She stood up to get her phone on the bed side table to check who it was. It was from Donghae.

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Hey Yoong! Are you busy or you’re sleeping?

          From Irritating Fish

 

She hesitated first if she would reply but then decided to do so.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Anio. Wae?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Really? That’s great then. Can we meet?

          From irritating Fish

 

She frowns. Why he want to meet her when they were together earlier.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Erm. Sure oppa. But why?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   I just have something to show you. I’m sitting here on the porch swing.

          From Irritating Fish

 

Eh? Showed me something? I wonder what it is. She thought and replied to his message.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Okay! Coming.

          From Deer Yoong

 

After reading her text, He smiled evilly like he was up to something.

Hahahahaha! xD I can’t wait to see her reaction. He thought then burst into laughter.

 

Yoona who was walking towards Donghae saw him laughing like crazy. She frowns. 

Aigoo what’s up with him? Is he up onto something? She thought and keeps walking towards him.

“Ya!!!!! Are you okay?” She suddenly said that made Donghae to almost jump from his sit.

He cleared his throat and tried his best to be serious.

“Ani, I just read something before you came that’s why I’m laughing.” He lied.

Huh, why do I have a feeling that he was lying and he was really up onto something. She thought before speaking.

“Okay so what do you want to show me?” she said straight to the point.

“Hm, before that. I want to say something first.” He said and being serious this time.

“I’m sorry for what happen last night and I just got worried.” He said sincerely.

“It’s fine oppa, I understand. Besides it was my fault so let’s just forget what happen.” She said sincerely too.

“By the way, how’s your hand? Does it still hurt?” He asks in a worried tone.

“It’s fine now and it doesn’t hurt anymore so you don’t have to……” She didn’t finish her sentence because she realized that no one knows about her injury besides Yesung.

She gave him a suspicious look “H-how did you know about it?”  

“Eh? Erm, I notice it last night but I thought it would be rude for me to ask you about it so I just keep silent about it.” He lied.

“Ahhhhh!” She said while nodding her head “It’s really fine now so you don’t need to worry.”

“Erm, so what is it that you want to show me?” She asks excitedly.

“Ahhhh that.” He said then took out his phone from his pocket like he was searching for something.

She looks at him curiously while pouting.

“Here……” He said then showed her something.

Yoona look at it eagerly but to her shock…… it was a photo of them together……….

“Hul!!!!!! Where did you? When did this? Omo, It was when……….YAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She yelled remembering that it was the time when they were on their way to Gyeongju.

Donghae just shrug then burst into laughter and it irritates her.

“YAHHHHH!!!! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!!!!!” She commanded him.

“And why would I?” He keeps on teasing her.

“Then delete that photo ><” She said really annoyed.

“And if I don’t want?” He said like challenging her while wiggling his eyebrows. 

“Esssh!! I don’t like that look on your face, seem like you’re up to something.” She said biting her lips looking really pissed.

He smirks then suddenly starts to run while pulling her tongue out to Yoona.

“Ya!!!!! Where do you think you’re going? Come back here and give me your phone ><” She yelled again as she start to run to chase him.

They both keep on running around.

Donghae keeps on laughing while running and enjoying how she chases him while yelling.

 

Meanwhile Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Siwon who’s watching the two running around can’t stop smiling.

“Awww they’re so cute!!!!!!” Tiffany said delighted while leaning her head onto Siwon’s shoulder.

“Not just cute Fany-ah, they’re so sweet” Hyoyeon said delighted too then clasp her hand to Eunhyuk’s hand.

Yuri on the other hand just smiled genuinely while looking to her sister and her bestfriend.

 

 

And after that day, everything’s goes back to normal between them.

They both get’s back into teasing and bickering each other.

Like nothing bad ever happen between them……

 

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong to my dear readers and to my new subscribers ^^ 

Sorry for the late update and I'm sorry if it's only one chapter. I'll try to add new chaps next week.

I hope you'll all like my update. 

Thank you and please do keep on supporting me :)))) ♥

Saranghaeyoooooo :*