Words of Wisdom & Meeting Taecyeon

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

It’s been a month since they’re trip to Gyeongju.

 

It’s 12 in the afternoon; Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yesung, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Donghae are already at the canteen.

And as usual they we’re waiting for the three maknae; Seohyun, Yoona and Krystal.

 

Seohyun, Yoona and Krystal class are already done but they headed first to their locker to leave their books.

When Yoona open her locker something fall onto her foot. It was a note. She picks it up and read it while frowning.

          Annyeong Yoona,

I have something for you and I hope you will like it. Please get it on the top of your locker.

The note said.

“What is it Yoong?” Krystal asks her.

“I don’t know.” She replied then shrugs and showed it to her friends.

“Oh seem like you have a secret admirer Yoong.” Seohyun said while smiling.

“Eh? Secret admirer? Aigoo.” She said then heave a sigh.

Krystal look at the top of her locker and saw 2 boxes of chocolates.

“Omo Yoongie-ah! Look it’s a box of chocolates.” She said excitedly then shows it to her.

“Hmm, I wonder who it came from. We’ll I guess the Unnies will be happy with this.” She said then they headed their way into the canteen.

---

 

“Kyaaaaa~ Finally the maknaes are already here.” Hyoyeon whine as she saw the three girls.

They all take their seats. Krystal sitting beside Minhyuk, Seohyun beside Yonghwa and Yoona beside her sister but sitting across Donghae.

“Unnies, I have something for all of you.” Yoona said while smirking.

“Jinjja? What is it Yoongie-ah!” Yuri said to her sister cutely while looking at her smiling.

“Here!” She exclaim then showed them two boxes of chocolates that made Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany’s eyes to sparkle while grinning.

“Omona~ Yoongie-ah is that chocolates?!!!!” Tiffany whines and Yoona just nodded her head while smiling at them.

“Jinjja?!!!! Kyaaaaa can unnie open it now?” Hyoyeon ask in excitement and Yoona nodded her head again as Hyoyeon widened her eyes.

“Oh my gosshhh! This is heaven. Hyo, palli give me one please.” Tiffany said while doing her eyesmile.

“Unnie-ah, you will be shock when you knew where or to whom it came from.” Krystal said.

“Oh nae Yoong I’m about to ask it, did you buy those?” Yuri asks her sister.

“Ani!” She just shook her head then smirk.

“It was from her secret admirer.” Seohyun said.

“Jinjja? Is that true Yoong?” Yuri asks in awe.

“I don’t know unnie. Someone leave it on the top of my locker.” She replied to her sister.

“We’re pretty sure that it was from your secret admirer.” Tiffany said while chewing the chocolates.

“Essshh poor him. If he knows how weird you are.....” Donghae murmured but Yoona heard him.

“Ya!!!! What did you say Fishy?!!!!!!”  She suddenly said that made everyone to frown.

“Huh? Did I say something?” He lied.

“Yes you did so don’t dare lying.” She said like threatening.

“Oh really? Then what did I say?” He said like challenging her.

“Ya!!! I heard you say something but I didn’t understand it ><” She said getting annoyed.

He smirk “See you didn’t understand it so how can you be sure that whatever I said is about you. Hm?” He said while raising his eyebrows.

Yoona was about to say something when Hyoyeon snap her finger.

“Eyyyy! Just to remind both of you that we’re all here.” Hyoyeon said while twinkling her eyes that made the two of them realized that they’re not alone.

“Aigoo~ since our trip the two of you never stop teasing and bickering each other.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know right oppa.” Krystal said agreeing to what he said.

“They keep teasing like they’re the only one who’s here, like we’re not here.” Minhyuk said.

“Nae and they even have nicknames to each other.” Tiffany said.

“And Yoona even use informal speech to Hae oppa. I didn’t know that you’re very close to each other now.” Yuri said like teasing her sister and her bestfriend.  

Yoona look into her sister and pouted like a kid.

“Is there something going on between the two of you that we didn’t know?” Siwon ask while hand on his chin.

“Right, I was about to ask that Siwon.” Yesung agreed while the others just nodded their heads in agreement.

“Eeeeehhhhh” Yoona said then laugh “Why you’re all looking like that :3 Kekekeke”

When she saw that her friends still have the suspicious look on their faces she pouted then lay her head cutely at her sisters’ shoulder.

“Kya unnie-ah, even you.” She said cutely and started to blush.

“Omona~ Yoona is blushing.” Minhyuk said teasing Yoona while chuckling.  

“Ya!!!!!! Minhyuk-ahhhhhh!!!!! >< Aish!!!!!!!!!” She complains like a kid that made Yuri to burst into laughter.

“Hyung, are these boxes of chocolates came from you?” Yonghwa suddenly ask then everyone turn their gaze to Donghae including Yoona.

“Ya!!!!!!! Jung Yonghwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae yelled as he stood up from his seat then tap the table while pointing at him.

“Are you crazy?!!!!!!! Want me to kill you ><” He warned him.

Yonghwa then suddenly burst into laughter “Aigoo hyung, I was just kidding. Wae you look so serious.”

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Is Yonghwa right Hae?” Yesung .

“Hul. I can’t believe this.” Donghae said then sit back to his seat. “Of course not.”

“Your sure Hae?” Eunhyuk asks his bestfriend teasing him.

“Ya Monkey! Wanna die right now?” He warned his bestfriend who keeps on laughing looking at his reaction.

“I said no, okay!” He said again.

“But you know, you both look cute together and we will be glad if the two of you become the new couple of our group.” Tiffany suddenly said while looking at her nails.

“MWOYA?????!!!!!” They both said in unison and want to sulk by what they’ve heard.

“NO! NEVER! OVER MY DEAD BODY!” They both said again in unison while looking really disgust by that idea.

They’re friends start to laugh because they find it cute when they both said the same words at the same time.

“Awwww. What a perfect couple.” Seohyun said as she smiled genuinely.

“Ya!!!!! Seohyunie, are you dissing you’re own oppa?”He said really annoyed and Seohyun just laugh at her oppa’s reaction.

“Aigoo Hae, If I were you I won’t be saying that. What if we’re all right? Don’t say things that you might regret later.” Siwon said wisely.

Donghae just rolled his eyes to what Siwon said while Yoona buried her face into her sisters’ shoulder.

 “Aigoo guys, stop it now. My little baby here is blushing so badly now.” Yuri said while chuckling teasing her sister.

“Unnie >< Aish! You should be on my side.” She said while face still buried in her sisters’ shoulder.

Yuri lean her head onto Yoona’s head while caressing her hair.

“Aigoo Yoongie-ah, oppa is right. We don’t know what might happen in the future.” She explains.

Donghae just heave a sigh “Okay! Okay!” He said like surrendering “But still don’t expect and it won’t really happen because it’s too impossible.”

“Nae Hae oppa is right.” Yoona said agreeing to what he said suddenly using formal speech.

“Aigoo, arasseo, arasseo! Guys let’s stop this and let’s eat now because my tummy starts to growl.” Hyoyeon said that made the both of them to sigh in relief.

“Let’s see what will happen then.” Tiffany said then winks at them and stood up to get her food into the counter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that night Yoona and Donghae are both thinking about what happens at the canteen.

 

Yoona’s POV

Aigoo! How can they thought about that silly idea? Where did it come from?

That’s the most craziest thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life.

Me with Him? Errrr...... Even in my dreams I’d never thought of it.

That was ridiculous and super really duper impossible.

I’ve never been attracted to him not even once so it was really impossible.

Oh we’ll attracted to his smile maybe but to him, as a whole? OMG never!

That never crossed my mind. No, Never!!!!!!!

Besides, I already have someone I like.

End of POV

 

Donghae’s POV

They’re crazy, they’re all crazy and I can’t believe that even my sister had that silliest idea.

They’ve all lost their mind.

Me with her?????! Uggghhhh >< It never cross in my mind, as in no, NEVER!

Okay, she was pretty. Her eyes and her smile are perfect but that was it.

I just love looking into her doe-like eyes and seeing her smile and that was it.

I didn’t felt something really special to her like what I felt to Yuri.

Yes I like Yuri and I want her to be mine but I was too coward to ask her because I don’t want to ruin the friendship we built together.

So me being with her was really impossible and won’t ever happen.

End of POV

After letting out all the things they want to let out, they cover their face with the blanket and tried their best to fall into a deep sleep.

 

A week after what happen at the Canteen.

 Donghae is in his class when he received a text message from someone.

He frown thinking who will be the person who’s texting him at this time.

At first, he hesitated if he’s going to read it or not. He’s afraid that he might get caught by his professor.

But still he decided to open it.

          To: Mr Lee Donghae

Annyeong Good day! I would like to inform you that the thing you reported was lost a month ago was finally been found by someone. He was here with the lost thing he found at the Lost and Found Department at our campus. If you’re free, you can come here and get your lost item.

          From: Lost and Found Dept.

 

Yoona’s lost album wallet has been found.   

He thought then raised his hand and asks his professors’ permission to go out for awhile.

He rush into the Lost and Found Department to get it.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Donghae and I received a message that the item I reported that was lost a month ago has been found.”

“Ah nae, Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee, I’m Ms. Park and I’m the one who sent the message.” The lady name Ms. Park said.

“Erm, Can I see the lost item and Thank the one who found it?” He asks politely.

“Sure Mr. Lee. This way please.” Ms. Park said then led him to where the person is.

He followed Ms. Park led while smiling and when he open the door and saw the person who found Yoona’s album wallet, his smile fades away.

“Mr. Lee this is Mr. Ok Taecyeon. He was the one who found the lost item you reported to us.” Ms. Park introduced them to one another.

“Oh hey Donghae! Long time no see.” Taecyeon said while smiling evilly.

“Oh so you both knew each other?” Ms. Park asks them.

Donghae clenched his teeth “Nae we knew each other well.” He said blankly.

“Oh jinjjayo! Then I leave the two of you.” Ms. Park said then left leaving the two of them.

“So what are you doing here?” Taecyeon asks him frankly.

“What do you mean? I’m here to get the thing you’ve been found.” He said sarcastically.

“Really? But as far as I know this thing doesn’t belong to you.” Taecyeon said sarcastically then showed him Yoona’s album wallet.

“Is that important? Let me remind you that I’m the one who reported it so I have the right to claim it.” He said sternly.

“Is that so? What to do, I want to give this to the owner only.” Taecyeon said like challenging him.

Donghae doesn’t like the look on Taecyeon’s face. He knows that he might be planning something.

He look straight into his eyes like fire will come out in any minute.

“Whatever you’re thinking forget it. It won’t happen. I’m the one who reported it so I have the full rights to get it.” He barks at him.

“Wanna bet then?” Taecyeon said confidently like he will win for sure then she called for Ms. Park.

“Yes Mr. Taecyeon?” The lady asks.

“What to do Ms. Park, I think we have a problem here.” Taecyeon said in a sweet way.

Donghae want to sulk seeing it.

“What’s the problem Mr. Taecyeon?” Ms. Park asks.

“Mr. Lee here keeps on insisting that I should give him the lost item but the thing is, I think he’s not the real owner of this album wallet.” Taecyeon explain while smiling evilly to Donghae.

“We’ll Ms. Park. Yes I’m not the owner of that album wallet but I’m the one who reported it and the owner of that wallet is my friend and she entrust it to me. So I guess I have the full rights to claim it in her behalf.” He explains.

“Aigoo what to do. Mr. Lee is right. He’s the one who reported it so he really has the right to claim it on the owners’ behalf.” Ms. Park said cutely to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon pouted in front of Ms. Park and do his failed aegyos.

“But I also have the right to hand this to the real owner. I want to personally meet her and give this to her.”

Shoot! Then I’m right. Since from the start he want to personally meet Yoona. What’s running on your mind Ok Taecyeon? I already warned you! He yelled onto his mind.

“Mr. Lee where’s the owner of this wallet? Can you tell her to come here instead to claim it personally?” Ms. Park said to him that made him to be pissed.

“But......” He was about to say something when Ms. Park cut her off.

“No buts Mr. Lee. Just do as I say because I won’t release this until the owner herself claims it.”

Donghae clenched his fists. He can’t believe that Taecyeon got Ms. Park weakness.

He really plan this well. As usual of Taecyeon. He thought.

He heave a heavy sigh “I will inform her. Please excuse me for a second.” He said heavily.

Before leaving the room he shoots him with the I’ll-be-watching-you look.

Taecyeon on the other hand smirk I always get what I want Lee Donghae! He thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona on the other hand was at her class.

She was seriously listening to her professor while taking down notes when her phone vibrates like someone is calling her.

Aish! Jinjja!! Who’s calling me at this time >< Arrrghhhh. She shouts into her mind.

After minutes of vibrating it stops and she sigh in relief but then again it starts to vibrate again.

She thinks her phone vibrates 10 times, means that person called her 10 times.

Uggghhh. Finally it stops. She thought feeling relieved

But then her phone starts to vibrate again and this time it’s not a call, it’s a text.

Aish!!!! >< who’s this crazy person who keeps on calling me and now sending lots of text.

She bit her lower lips. She can’t take it anymore. It won’t stop vibrating so she needs to check on it.

She carefully took out her phone into her bag and takes a glimpse on it.

Omo!!!! 20 Miss calls and 30 Text Messages. She thought.

Seohyun who saw her wrote something into a piece of paper then pass it to her secretly.

What are you doing? What if Mr. Lee see you? Seohyun wrote.

I know right? But this person keeps on pestering me so I need to check it. She wrote back.

Okay, be careful. Palli check it and I’ll cover you. Seohyun wrote helping her out.

Aigoo ^^ Gomawo Seo ;) She wrote back really glad then she check her phone.

She first checks the 20 miss calls and to her shock it was all from Donghae.

Ya!!!! What’s his problem. Why keeps on calling me like crazily? Doesn’t he have a class? She thought.

Omo! Don’t tell me that this 30 Messages was all sent by him too. She thought again and she was right.

         

          To Deer Yoong

                   M#1:Ya!!!! Why aren’t you picking up my calls? .

 

Aigoo is he stupid or what, of course I’m not picking it up because I have a class. She thought while rolling her eyes.

 

M#2: I’m here outside your classroom. Go Ask Mr. Lee’s permission so you can go out. I’ll be waiting for you here.

 

 Aigoo seriously, what’s his problem? She talk to herself.

 

M#3: It’s really important so please come out!!!!!!!!

M#4: Aish!!!!! Ya!!!!! Palli!!!!!!!

M#5: Aish!!!!! Ya!!!!! Palli!!!!!!!

M#6: Im Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!!

M#7: ><

M#8: Aren’t you reading my messages?

M#9: Alright, I’ll spam you then. Until you decided to read this.

M#10: Deer Yoona!!!!!!!!!

M#11: Read it.......

M#12: Jebal T_T

M#13: Deer Yoona!!!!!!!!!

M#14: Read it.......

M#15: Jebal T_T

M#16 Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

M#17 Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

M#18 Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

M#19 Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

M#20 Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

 

Aish!!! What’s his problem? He should have told me why so I can decide if I should follow him or not. She yelled onto her mind.

Seohyun notice that she’s taking so long so she decided to pass another paper to her.

Yoong, what’s taking you so long? Who’s the one who’s pestering you. Seohyun wrote.

Yoona rolled her eyes and wrote back It’s your oppa.

Seohyun widened her eyes My oppa? Hae oppa?

Yoona just nodded her head as her reply and Seohyun wrote again.

What did he say? Maybe it was important.

Yoona wrote back He just keep on spamming me without saying his reason. Wait I’ll open up his other messages.

Then Yoona open his messages until Message #25 catch her attention.

 

          M#25: It was about your lost album wallet. Someone had found it.

From Irritating Fish

 

Reading it she raises her hand and asks her professors permission that made Seohyun and Krystal to frown.

Before closing the door she gave Seohyun and Krystal I’ll-tell-you-about-it-later look then shut the door.

“Oppa!” She called him as soon she saw him leaning into the wall and run towards him.

“Finally after 30 minutes of waiting you notice my messages.” He said in relief.

“What took you so long?” He complain while hands on his pocket.

“It was all your fault. You should have said it on your first message. Why it took you so long before saying about it.” She said innocently.

“Phew, in the end it was all my fault.” He said then heave a sigh.

“Kyaaaa, arasseo it’s my fault so who found my wallet?” She asks and suddenly Donghae’s reaction change.

“He’s at the Lost and Found Department together with your wallet so let’s go.” He simply said and led her to where the Lost and Found Dept. is.

They we’re about to enter into the office when Donghae stop her and look at her seriously.

“Wait! I just want to remind you that be careful with him.” He warned her.

“Arasseo but wae?” She asks out of curiosity.

“Because he’s a jerk and I think he’s up to something.” He said blankly.

“Jinjja? We’ll don’t worry about that” She paused for awhile then tapped his shoulder.

“I can handle him like a how I did to you” She said teasing him then pull her tongue out.

“Ya!!! I’m serious here. We all knew him well and his friends.” He said.

“Aigoo I’m just kidding oppa.” She said then chuckles. “Wae so serious? I’m not use to it so don’t worry, okay. You know me, I’m not an easy opponent right?” She said assuring him.

“Nae I forgot how tough you are and beside I forgot that I’m here.” He said rest assured then they both enter into the office.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” She greeted the lady.

“Ah nae annyeonghaseyo! Oh Mr. Lee, Hm, are you the owner?” Ms. Park said.

“Ah nae and I’m here to claim it.” She said while smiling.

“Okay follow me.” Ms. Park said and let the two of them to where Taecyeon is waiting.

Taecyeon on other hand smiled sheepishly when he heard that the one he was waiting for is already here.

He fix himself and practice how to greet her and how to show her his best smile then the door finally open.

“Mr. Taecyeon the one you are waiting for is already here.” Ms. Park said “So I leave the three of you here.”

Taecyeon look to Donghae like he was telling him to leave too but Donghae just ignored him.

Yoona notice it so speak up first.

“Erm, Annyeonghaseyo.” She said smiling then bowed at him.

“Ah nae annyeong!” Taecyeon said acting that he was shy.

“So it’s you who found my wallet, can I have it now?” She said straight to the point that made Donghae to smirk.

Now you know that she’s not an easy one.Donghae thought to himself like celebrating.

Taecyeon cleared his throat “Hm, before that can I introduce myself first?” He ask and Yoona just nodded her head.

“I’m Ok Taecyeon, How about you?” He introduce himself while giving his best smile then lend his hand for a hand shake.

“It was nice meeting you Taecyeon, I’m Im Yoona.” She said then bowed at him.

Donghae almost burst into laughter seeing how Yoona ignore his hand for a hand shake but he choose to stop himself.

I bet you’re looking forward to hold her hand but you failed. Hahahaha xD He thought to himself and laugh silently.

“Ah nae, it was nice meeting you too.” Taecyeon said then brush his hair using the hand he lend to get Yoona’s hand shake.

“So can you give it to me now?” She asks impatiently.

“Alright I will but... in one condition.” Taecyeon suddenly said that made Donghae to be annoyed.

“Wait, why you have so many condition, huh?” Donghae utter.

“Wae? Can’t I? I’m the who found this, so is it wrong to ask something in return?” Taecyeon said.

Donghae was about to say something when Yoona held his arm and stop him.

“Okay! What is it?” She said then look Donghae like she was saying to let her and she can handle it.

Donghae just heave a sigh and waiting for Taecyeon to speak up about his condition.

“Can I invite you for a snack later after your class?” He asks.

“Mwoah?! What?!! Aren’t you being too much? No you can’t.” Donghae barks at him.

“Ya! Are you Yoona? Why you’re giving me an answer instead of her? Can you let her speak and stop meddling to our conversation.” Taecyeon said harshly.

Donghae was about to say something when Yoona stop him again and look at him like she was saying something at him.

He clench his teeth in disappointment.

“Okay then but I also have one condition.” Yoona said then smirk.

“Jinjja?!!! Oh sure, sure anything.” Taecyeon said happily then look to Donghae while grinning.

“I’ll be coming with a company.” She said then smiled.

“Oh okay but please come with someone whom I still didn’t know. Like new people like you or maybe your sister or your girl friends.” Taecyeon said while still smiling.

“With my unnie or my friends, Hmm? Aniya, since you said I should bring someone whom you didn’t know so it’s not my unnie or my friends.” She said while smiling like a cat.

“Ah, okay then, see you later at the café in front of our school?” Taecyeon said happily.

“Okay! See you. So can you give me my album wallet now?” She said reminding him.

“Oh nae here.” Taecyeon said while smiling and handed her album wallet.

“Gomawo :D so I guess I can leave now and go back to my class.” She said then bowed her head again to bid goodbye.

“Oppa come on let’s go.” She said happily to Donghae.

“Wait for me outside, I still have things to say to him.” Donghae said coldly without looking at her. 

Yoona was about to say something when Taecyeon cut her off.

“Ah nae Yoong you should go first we still have things to talk about. Annyeong Yoona and see you later.” Taecyeon said while smiling and wave at her.

Yoona then followed what Donghae said to her and leave the two of them alone.

---

“Now that I think about it, What took you so long to give it back?” He asks suspiciously.

“What do you mean by that?” Taecyeon asks him innocently.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I mean, I know you so well Taecyeon. You and your friends.” He snarl at him.

“Well if you already know why still wasting your time asking me?” Taecyeon said while smirking.

“Stay away from Yoona. It’s my last warning.” He said sternly.

He turn around and about to leave when Taecyeon said something.

“Why? Is she your property? As far as I remember you like Yuri right? So why you’re acting like you’re Yoona’s boyfriend? Aren’t you being too greedy? Wanting to have them both? Wouldn’t you mind to give Yoona to me since you already got Yuri?” Taecyeon said like insulting him.

Donghae then turn around and grab his shirt and look into his eyes with full of anger.

“This will be my last warning. Stay away from Yoona and Don’t you even think that making her yours because I won’t let that happen. Remember that.” He barks and take his leave to go where Yoona is waiting for him leaving Taecyeon alone.

“Huh! You think that I will listen to you? Who are you to stop me Lee Donghae. Watch me and you’ll see.” Taecyeon talk to himself and glare into door where Donghae walks out.