Yesung and Yuri

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

 

It was love at first sight. They both felt something special towards to each other on the day they first met.

They start in the getting to know each other step without their friends’ knowledge.

Since the first day they met, they start texting each other almost every day even at their school.

They’re both being careful about it so their friends won’t notice that there’s something going on about them.

It’s not like they want to keep at as secret, they just want to be silent for awhile and then they will tell them about it when it’s time to do so.

In short, they don’t want their friends’ keeps on teasing about them while they still on the first level of dating.

Yuri is the reason why Yesung decided to stay in Korea on summer vacation.

At first, he was having a hard time to convince his father to let him stay because of his important matter that his father keeps on asking how important it is.

But then his father gave up and let him do what he wants.

Yesung has been courting her since classes start and she finally say yes to him.

They we’re sitting on the grass while enjoying the scenery.

Their hands we’re down-facing palm while Yuri is leaning her head onto his shoulder and Yesung is leaning her cheek onto her head.

“Aigoo I’m really happy right now, Finally we’re an official couple and I can proudly say to everyone that you’re Mine.” He said while smiling genuinely.

Yuri just smiled whose eyes we’re close like she’s treasuring their moment right now.

Yesung then poke her nose “Kya, are you okay?”

Yuri then opens up her eyes still smiling and looks at him “I’m okay.” She said as she caresses his face.

“I’m just treasuring our moment right now because it feels like..... this is only a dream.”

He pinched her cheeks then chuckles “You’re not dreaming. This is real Yul.” and kiss her forehead.

She smiled and gave him a peck on his cheeks “Oppa, I’m hungry now let’s grab something to eat.” She said cutely.

“Arasseo, arasseo my Yul.” He said while giggling then stands and clasp his hand to hers as they started to walk.

“What do you want eat?” He asks as they walk hand in hand.

“Hm, I want Jajangmyeon and Omurice.” She said excitedly.

“Wae is that your favourite food?” He asks him while smiling and she just nodded her head as her reply.

And they both headed to a restaurant near them while walking hand and hand; keep on smiling and staring to each other.

 

At the Restaurant

They already ordered for their food and waiting for it to be serve.

Yuri ordered Jajangmyeon and Omurice while Yesung ordered Dak-Gang-Jeong and Kim Fried Rice and they decided to order Patbingsu for their dessert.

After 10 minutes of waiting their food are already served.

“Waaaaahhh this looks so yummy.” She said cutely as she looks into her food.

Yesung just chuckles looking into his Girlfriend “Let’s eat now.” “Nae.” She said happily like a kid.

 “Yul since we’re official couple now can we say it to our friends and to your parents?” He said then scoop up a mound of Patbingsu into his mouth.

Yuri smiled “Nae we will say it to them oppa but I want Yoona and Hae oppa to know first about us then we will say it to our parents and lastly our friends.” The paused for awhile.

“I want my sister and my bestfriend want to know first about us because they’re both special to me.”

“Nae I agree to that, I want Donghae to know about us first because he’s not just my bestfriend, he’s like a brother to me and Yoona was like my little sister too.” He said while smiling.

“I’m looking forward to their reaction, I’m pretty sure they’ll be shock.” She said then giggles.

“Or maybe they’ll both complain for keeping it secretly to them.” He said then laughs.

“Hahaha. Nae you’re right oppa. We should be ready for that because they’re both childlike and it’s cute.” She said then laughs as she remembers how her sister and her bestfriend will look when they heard about them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona is fixing her bed and is getting ready to go to sleep when someone knocks on her door.

“Hey Yoong!” Yuri said as she open the door while smiling.

“Aigoo I thought it’s Umma but it’s just you.” Yoona said then chuckles as she seated on her bed.

“Eh? Wae chuckles?” Yuri frown then sat beside her.

“It’s just weird; normally you’ll just barge into my room without even knocking on the door.” She teases her sister.

“Aish, Ya! I’m not.” Yuri complains as she poke her while pouting.

“Arasseo, arasseo, stop pouting okay. Gezz it gives me goose bumps.” She said then pulls her tongue out.

“Tss, arasseo.” Yuri said pinching her cheeks “Ah by the way, do you have plans for tomorrow?” She continues.

“Erm, nothing, just staying here at the house I guess. Why?” She asks.

“Can we meet at the Olympic Park tomorrow?” Yuri said while looking at her with tantalizing eyes.

“Tomorrow? Okay, but why do we need to meet there?” She asks confused.

“It’s a secret for now, I’ll tell you tomorrow okay? It’s yes then right?” Yuri said as she stand up and ready to leave.

“Secret? Aigoo, arasseo, arasseo it’s a yes.” She said while looking to her sister who was about to leave her room.

Yuri is about to close the door when she remember something “Ah Yoong, I’ll just text to you tomorrow what time we will meet nae.” Then shut her door.

Yoona scratch her head while pouting as she lay down on her bed.

“Why does she need to text me when she can say it to me personally and why do we need to meet there when we’re living in the same house?” She talks to herself while biting her lower lips.

“Weird but I think there’s something going on?” She asks herself.

“Aish molla Yoona, just go to sleep and just wait what will happen tomorrow.” She said lastly to herself turn off her bedside lamp and close her eyes to sleep.

 

Meanwhile

Donghae is playing his guitar while sitting on his bed when he heard a knock on his door.

“Hae it’s me, are you still up?” Yesung ask outside his door.

“Nae, come in.” He said then Yesung open the door then sat beside him.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” Yesung ask him straight.

“Nothing, wae?” He said while strumming his guitar.

“Can we meet at the Olympic Park tomorrow?” Yesung ask nervously.

“Tomorrow? Sure, sure. But Wae? Just the two of us?” He asks as he stop strumming his guitar then look to Yesung.

“Erm nothing, I just want to go there.” Yesung said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

“Ehhh?! You just want to go there? Tsk, Ya! Why you’re acting weird in the past few days.” He asks then raise his eyebrows while looking at him.

“Weird? Ya! I’m not. Just go with me since you said you don’t have plan tomorrow.” Yesung said trying to avoid more questions from his bestfriend.

“Arasseo. But why do we need to meet there? Can we just go together?” He complains as he put down his guitar.

“Because I need to go somewhere first so let’s just met there, okay?” Yesung said and when Donghae nod his head, he stood up and about to leave his room when he remember somethine.

“Ah Hae, I’ll just text you tomorrow what time we’ll meet there okay? Bye, Goodnight.” Yesung said then hurriedly walk out of his room.

“Eh? Why does he need to text me when he can say it personally? Aish jinjja, sometimes he’s really weird.” He said while brushing his hair.

When Yesung was already in his room, he take out his phone out from his pocket.

He smiled looking at the wallpaper of his phone then go to message and text Yuri.

          To My Yul

                        Yul, I already talk Donghae and he said yes. What about Yoona?

          From Oppa ♥

           

            To Oppa ♥

            Jinjja! That’s great then oppa. I just got out from her room and she said yes too. But I think she’s suspicious ^^ As always for Yoong

From My Yul ♥

 

          To My Yul ♥

            Jinjja? Aigoo Yoona is really a smart kid nae ^_^ I can’t wait for tomorrow. Finally we don’t need to meet secretly.

          From Oppa ♥

 

            To Oppa ♥

            Kekeke~ Nado oppa :) I’m excited. I wonder what will happen tomorrow and what will be their reaction ^^

          From My Yul ♥

 

          To My Yul ♥

            Let’s just wait and see then. Let’s sleep now okay, tomorrow will be a great day.

          From Oppa ♥

 

            To Oppa ♥

                        Nae you’re right oppa ^_^ Goodnight and Sweetdreams. See you tomorrow.

          From My Yul ♥

 

            To My Yul ♥

                        Goodnight and Sweetdreams my Baby Yul. I Love You Yul :* ♥

          From Oppa ♥

 

            To Oppa ♥

                        I Love You too oppa :* ♥

          From Oppa ♥

 

The sun is already up and Yoona was still sleeping. She didn’t even felt that her mother came into her room ruffles her hair and gave her a kiss into her forehead. She was too deep into her sleep.  

For the past few weeks she always woke up early because she need to go with her parents at their Café or when she’s not going into their Café she helps her mother to prepare their breakfast then clean their house.

And now that school is coming again, they’re parents let them enjoy their summer vacation and as for Yoona, she wants to sleep more.

It was already 10 in the morning when she wake up. She stood up then do some stretching.

She then decided to go to the balcony; she closed her eyes as she feels the ray of sunlight into her face while smiling.

And suddenly she remembered something, she rush inside into her room and search for her phone.

As she expected she have 1 message and it was from her sister.

 

          To Yoongie

                        Yoong, 11 AM at Olympic Park near the Lake. See you and Take care on your way nae. Saranghaeyo Yoongie-ah! :* ♥

            From Yully Unnie ♥

 

“Omo!!!!!!!! 11AM? Esssshhh I’m going to be late. Aish pabo, pabo Im Yoona.” She scolded herself and knock her head then rush into the bathroom to take bath.

 It took her 30 minutes to be all done, she look into her wrist watch and she widened her eyes.

“Arrrggggg it’s 10:45 already >< I only have 15 minutes to go there. Aish!!!!! You better go now Yoona. Palli.” She scolded herself again as she rush down into the stairs then lock their house and run outside to find a cab.

She’s really thankful that when she got out from their house she saw an empty cab.

 

Yoona’s POV

I giggle secretly because I was thankful that I still got my luck ^^ Kekekekeke~

And suddenly my stomach start to rumble then I remembered that I didn’t eat my breakfast yet because I was in a hurry.

I pout. It was Unnie’s fault, If only she told me earlier what time we will meet maybe I won’t be in a hurry like this.

My stomach rumble again, Aish I’m really hungry. I really need food right now ><

Aish Unnie-ah, you should treat me a delicious foods because it was your fault my stomach is rumbling crazily ><

Ugh. My poor stomach.

End of POV

 

At the Park

Donghae already arrive at the Olympic Park. He arrived there 20 minutes earlier.

 

Donghae’s POV

Phew. I arrived earlier. Should I look around first? I’m pretty sure Yesung would be late -_-

Kya~ this is a huge park, why he choose this place? Does he want to play hide and seek here? Sometimes he’s really unpredictable.

I was busy walking and looking around that I didn’t notice it was already pass 11.

I look into my wrist watch to check the time it’s 11:15 already. I just shrug.

Well it’s just 15 minutes he wouldn’t mind to wait for me right?

He took out his phone and read the text that Yesung sent him earlier, near the Lake, okay coming.

Aish that pabo, where is he? I look around to find him, there were too many people here or should I say couple because it’s summer vacation.

I’m getting annoyed because I can’t find him until someone caught my attention.

I saw someone and I think I know her. She was sitting on one of the benches near a tree on the other side of the lake.

I can’t recognize who she was because other than she’s on the other side; I can only see her back view so walk towards to where she was.

I cross into the bridge and when I’m meters away from her and still facing her back, I stop.

Is that…… Yoona?!!!!!!!!!!

End of POV

 

Yoona smiled when she arrived at the park.

Kya~ I’m only 10 minutes late so I guess Unnie is patiently waiting for me She thought while smiling.

She headed to the lake to where she and her sister will meet and to her luck she easily found the lake.

She look around looking for her sister but she can’t find her so when she saw an empty bench, she walk fast and take her seat.

“Waaaahh there are too many couples here. Why Unnie choose this place.” She talks to herself while still looking around.

Her stomach start to rumble again, she caress her tummy “Aigoo just wait a little more okay.” She talk to her tummy like it will to listen to her.

Aish Unnie-ah where are you?!!!!! She complains into her mind. She was getting annoyed now because her stomach keeps on rumbling so she decided to call her sister.

She’s dialling her number when she heard someone called her.

“Yoona?!”

 

*Meanwhile

Yesung and Yuri got stuck on traffic on their way to the park so they arrive late.

“Aigoo oppa, where already 20 minutes late ><” Yuri whine as they walking towards to where Yoona and Donghae is.

“Aigoo don’t worry Yul, I’m sure they will understand us.” Yesung said while caressing her hand he was holding.

“You think? But where the one who told them to meet us but we’re late.” Yuri said pouting.

Yesung suddenly stop from walking and hold Yuri’s face and look into her eyes.

“You’re just nervous. Don’t be nervous okay, I’m here.” Yesung said and then kiss her forehead that made Yuri to smile.

“Arasseo oppa, I won’t be nervous.” Yuri said then took a deep breath and smiled.

“That’s my girl.” Yesung said poking her nose then they continue to walk headed to their meeting place.

-

-

Yoona widened her eyes when she turn her head to where that voice come from.

“Omo Fishy?!!!!! What are you doing here?” She asks curiously.

 Donghae smirk as he walk more closely to her and sat beside her.

“Tsk, I was right then. I knew that it was you.” He said ignoring her question.

“Ya! I’m asking you what you’re doing here.” She said impatiently.

“Me? Meeting someone what about you?” He said answering her question.

“Same. But who’s that someone?” She asks again thinking that maybe her sister asks him to meet him too.

“Secret. What about you?” He said teasing her then pull his tongue out.

“Aish, I ask first so you answer me first.” She complain.

Donghae laugh “Now I know why I’m missing you.” He suddenly said that shock her.

“What?!! Ya! Why would you miss me? Are you crazy?” She said rolling her eyes.

“Because…………” He paused for while and look at her “I have no one to bully. I miss teasing you and seeing your annoyed face.” Then laugh.

“Aish jinjja ><” She said disappointed.

“Wae? Don’t you miss me too?” He said while doing his fail aegyo.

“Hul. And why would I? I already saw you last last week at our Café and classes will start soon so I don’t understand why I still need to be with you even in such a beautiful day. Arrrghhhh.” She said annoyed.

Donghae burst into laughter and thought to himself.

I don’t understand why I feel so happy when I’m with her. All we do is to tease each other but really, I’m enjoying her company. 

“So why you’re here?” He said changing the topic.

“Yuri Unnie told me to meet her here but he was nowhere to be found.” She said still annoyed but not because of him it’s because of her tummy.

“Jinjja? We’ll I’m meeting Yesung here. What a coincidence.” He said while shrugging.

“Yesung oppa?” She asks and give him a doubt look.

“Ya! Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe in me?” He asks frowning then Yoona shook her head.

“Aish arasseo” He took out his phone from his pocket then open something and showed it to her “Here.”

Yoona then look into his phone and saw Yesung’s message “Owh, Okay! I believe you then.” Then pull her tongue out.

“Aish you really need proof before believing in me -_-” He said disappointed.

Now it’s Yoona’s turn to laugh looking into his disappointed face.

“Hahahaha. I just want to make sure :p” She said teasing him.

“Aigoo now you’re teasing me back.” He said rolling his eyes and Yoona just chuckles.

 

---

 

"Aigoo 20 mins had passed and they're still not here?" she said as she let out a sigh.

"Aish what’s taking them so long? Why don't you try to call Yuri and ask where she is?" He suggested.

Yoona took out her phone and about to call her sister when Donghae poke her.

"Wae?" She asks as she looks at him.

She frown as she saw his jaw drop face so she look into the direction where he was looking at.

She almost drop her phone when she saw her sister walking towards them hand in hand with Yesung.

"We're sorry for making you guys wait." Yuri said while smiling at them.

Yoona just nodded her head while giving Yuri a what's-the-meaning-of-this-look

"Nah, it’s fine. May I ask what's the meaning of that?" Donghae asks pointing at their hands.

Yesung smiled "Erm, the reason why we asks you both to meet us here because we want to tell you first that....." He paused for awhile then look to Yuri.

"We're a couple now!!!!!" They said in unison while smiling.

 

---

 

Yoona and Donghae are still stunned at their sit while looking into space. Yuri and Yesung already left because they still have something to do.

Yoona was the first one to break the silence.

She let out a sigh "Aigoo, my unnie caught me off my guard." Then pout.

Donghae is still silent. He's still in shock.

He likes Yuri since the first time he saw here but he didn't have a chance to let out his feelings. He just keeps it to himself.

He's happy for the both them because it's Yesung, his bestfriend.

But it still hurt him.

She was about to poke him for not responding to her when she saw the look in his eyes.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I was about to poke him because he didn't give me any respond but when I look into his eyes........

I saw..... Sadness and Pain.

I want to comfort him and ask why but I choose not to.

Not because I didn't care, I just don't know how will I approach or asks him.

Where that pain came from?

Who hurt him?

What or Who’s that person who's giving him that kind of pain.

This is the first I ever saw him like that.

So I wonder why.

 

End of POV

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~