First Impressions Mean Everything

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Everyone enjoyed their dinner. For them this was the best dinner they ever had. They we’re so happy that they didn’t even notice the time.

“Waahhh, I don’t want to go home. I want to stay here and keep eating while talking and laughing together with you guys.” Tiffany said while pouting.

Hyoyeon who wrap her arms around Tiffany’s waist pout to “Nado Fany-ah!!! Can we all just stay here?”

“Aigoo here they are again” Eunhyuk complain for his girlfriend and his friend actions.

“Unnie-ah! Let’s just go home now because I feel so sleepy now, please.” Krystal said to her unnies doing her aegyo while her chin was on Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“Aigoo~ Arasseo our Kryssie baby.” Tiffany said giving up.

“Aigoo~ah, you really know our weakness do you?” Hyoyeon also giving up that made everyone laugh.

Seohyun sigh “I just hope I can do that also.” then chuckles.

“Aigoo~ don’t be jealous Hyun we all know that you can’t do that so stop sighing okay.” Yonghwa said teasing her.

“Aish! Arasseoyo Yongggggggg.” Seohyun gave up trying to do her aegyo that only her boyfriend will like.

“Aish!!!! Stop this being so cheesy in front of the single ones, Arra!!!!” Jonghyun complain.

“Kya, let’s all continue this cutie things tomorrow okay, it’s getting’ late already.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yul are you sure that you don’t need our help?” Siwon ask Yuri.

“It’s fine Oppa, We can do it. Besides, Yesung and Donghae oppa will be helping us.” Yuri assured him.

“You sure?” Tiffany ask and Yuri just gave her a simple nod while smiling at her.

“Arasseo we will go now then. Yoong, Thank you for this wonderful dinner.” Hyoyeon walk towards to Yoona and hug her then Tiffany, Krystal and Seohyun followed her and hug Yoona too.

“Nae Yoongie-ah!! Gomawo!!!!!!!!!” the four them said in unison

“Kekekeke! It’s my pleasure” she said happily.

“Kyaaaaaa-ah, what about me?” Yuri said stomp her feet while pouting.

They all go to Yuri and does their girly group hug.

The boys just watch the girls and don’t know what to do about these emotional girls. They just shook their heads while watching them.

“Nahhhhh we should go now okay!!! Mind to help me pulling them one by one?” Eunhyuk said to the boys and the boys pulled their girlfriend away.

“Bye Yoongie-ah, Bye Yul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany and Hyoyeon said together.

“Bye Yul Unnie, Bye Yoong!!!!!!!!!!” Krystal and Seohyun said together.

“Hae and Yesung take care of them, okay!” We will bro, it was Yesung who answered Siwon.

“Yonghwa, take care of my sister okay. Drive safely” Donghae said to Yonghwa while giving his car key.

“Nae I will. Don’t worry Hyung.” Yonghwa assured him.

“Bye Hae and Yesung Oppa!!!!!” The four girls said in unison.

“Bye Hae and Yesung Hyung!!!” Minhyuk and Jonghyun said to them.

“We’re going now Hae and Yesung. Take care on your way home and take care of the girls.” Eunhyuk said to the both of them.

“We will monkey.” Donghae said to Eunhyuk and they all drove away while the four them are waving to their friends.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay so Yesung Oppa and I will do the dishes. So Yoong and Hae Oppa you clean the tables and the floors, okay?”

Omo what did Unnie just said? Im doing what with who? Yoona shout to herself.

She wants to complain about it but she can’t “Arasseo Unnie!” she simply said then Yuri and Yesung goes to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

 

Yoona’s POV

I was cleaning the tables silently like nothing was with me. I just hate being around him. In fact I don’t want to be with him alone in this room because I feel suffocated by his presence.

I just hate him and I can’t stop hating him.

First, he stole the nickname I gave to my sister.

Second, my parents love him and always praise him.

Third, he’s a great pretender.

Pretending to be a cool and good one even if he’s such a jerk.

Fourth, he called me a troublesome girl.

Fifth, he called my album wallet as a silly one when he doesn’t even know its importance in my life.

Sixth……. Ahmmm I think it’s only 5 then. Ani, I have so many reason why I hate this guy, I’m just lazy thinking about it one by one.

I was busy with my own world of hating him when I heard him say something but didn’t heard him clearly.

End of POV

 

“Erm, did you just say something because I didn’t heard it clearly” she frankly ask him.

“Oh! Hmmm…. I just said…..” he paused for awhile thinking of a proper words to say.

When he finally thought of the proper words he need to say to her, he cleared his throat.

“I said I’m Sorry. I’m really sorry for calling you troublesome, for acting that way earlier, for every wrong words I said that made you upset. I didn’t mean it. I’m just tired.”

He lower down his gaze then continues “I hope you can forgive me.”

After saying everything he wants to say, he lifts up his head and look straight into her eyes hoping she will accept his sincere apology.

Yoona met his eyes, she look into his eyes and all she sees was a sincere apology.

That he really regrets his action and every world he said earlier.

She smile sincerely “Okay apology accepted and you are forgiven.”

Donghae want to jump happily like a kid when he heard her say that she accepted his apology.

“BUT…………….” She suddenly said that made Donghae almost fell from his spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 45 minutes of cleaning they’re already done and heading out to go home.

“Kya~ Finally we’re done.” Yuri exclaimed a little tired. “Kaja!!!!!!!!!!”

They we’re at the bus station waiting for the bus to arrive.

Yoona who was sitting while waiting for the bus saw something that made her remember about her lost album wallet.

She didn’t notice that tears started to flow down on her cheeks.

Meanwhile Donghae who was standing there while keep on yawning notice some shiny thing on Yoona’s face.

He then realizes that it was tears. He panicky lean towards her “Yoona are you okay?”

Yuri who heard Donghae’s worried voice turns his head to face them and saw her sister was crying.

She panicky sits beside her and hugs her tight.

“Yoong, are you okay? What happen why are you crying?” She asks her worriedly while patting her back.

Yoona didn’t answer her. She just hugs her more tightly and let her cry for awhile because she already knew the reason of her sister’s tears.

She mouthed to Donghae and Yesung that they should turn around and there’s nothing to worry about.

The two boys obeyed her. They turn around and just turn their attention waiting for their bus to arrive.

After 10 minute, Yoona break their hugs. She was about to wipe her tears away when Yuri stop her and she knew what she means.

She let her wipe her tears away “Are you feeling better now?” Yuri asks her.

She smiled sweetly to her and said “Nae Unnie, Gomawo.”

Yuri replied her with a smile too then fixes her hair then stood up beside Yesung while smiling.

 

After 20 minutes of waiting, Finally their bus arrived. There we’re exactly 4 seats available.

Yesung sat beside Yuri whilst Donghae sat beside Yoona who was giving him the look why-are-you-sitting-beside-me-look.

He just shrug “We’ll this is the only available sit, I’m tired too so just let me sit beside you, okay.”

She just heave a sigh accepting her defeat “Aish! Whatever.”

Donghae was trying to take nap when he felt a hard tap from his shoulder. He tried to ignore it but she was too persistent to stop.

“Ya!Ya!Ya” she called him while keep on tapping his shoulder.

“Aish what?!” he said a little irritated.

“Look at those two” pointing to her Unnie and to Yesung.

Donghae look to where she’s referring to “What about them?” he asks confused.

“Aish! Are you blind or something? Tsk! Tsk!” she mutter at him.

“Ya! Just tell what?” he mutter back at her.

“Aren’t they’re too close? They’ve just met earlier right? But look like they’ve known each other for years?” she explains.

“They we’re just being friendly with each other. Besides, they’re both known for being friendly you know.” He explains too.

“Ohhh, okay then.” She simply said and turns her attention looking into the window.

“Ya, Ya, Ya!” he poke her cheeks “Aish, what?” she mutter at him.

“Look at the two of us, aren’t we getting more closer than them?” he smiled teasing her.

“Mwoah? What?” Yoona glared at him “We? Getting closer? Hul. Since when?”

“Hahahaha! We are so just accept it.” He laugh teasing her then stood up because they’ve arrive at their destination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yoona was now lying down on her bed. She can’t sleep because she remembered what Donghae told him before they got off the bus.

“What? We got closer? Tsk” she talks to herself while staring at the ceiling of her room.

“Is he crazy or something?!!!!! Aish Molla!!!!!!!!” she irritatingly said to herself then close her to sleep.

 

*Meanwhile

Donghae was lying down on his bed while looking at his ceiling thinking the conversation he had with Yoona at the café earlier.

 

Flashback

“Okay apology accepted and you are forgiven.”

Donghae want to jump happily like a kid when he heard her say that she accepted his apology.

“BUT…………….” She suddenly said that made Donghae almost fell from his spot.

“Mwoah? But?!!! Ya! Are you mocking me?” He said a little irritated that made her burst into laughter.

“YAAA!!! What’s so funny? >___<” He said again more irritatingly.

“Would you mind to look on your face right now?” She said teasing him.

“AISH!!!!! Can you be more serious here?” he mutters while organizing the chairs.

“Okay! Fine then.” She said while hands on her waist.

“As I said apology accepted and you’re forgiven but that won’t change my first impression towards you.” She explains.

“First Impressions? Means?” he ask confused.

“We’ll that you’re not a good a guy and more you’re still a jerk for me.” She said then shrugs.

“Mwoah? What and why is that?” he ask raising an eyebrow.

“Nah!! You know why and please stop asking about it because we both know that you know what I mean.” Then continue cleaning the tables.

“Okay let’s say I know what you mean. But what if I can prove to you that I’m not what you think of?” he ask waiting for her answer.

“Uhmmm. Let’s see then but I doubt that.” she said sounding like challenging him.

End of Flashback

 

Donghae smirk remembering their conversation.

“You doubt that, huh. Okay then. I’ll prove to you. I will change your so-called First Impressions. Let’s see who will WIN.”

He said to his self then close his eyes to sleep while smiling.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~