Donghae & Yesung

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Donghae was lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling while biting his lips. He’s thinking about the girl he likes at his school.

He smiled as he remembers the first time he saw her.

 

Flashback

Donghae was a sophomore student at Parang University.  

He was sitting on a tree while reading his books. After reading for about 30 minutes, he brought them back to his backpack then stretches his arms and look around the campus.

 He smiled when he saw his friends Eunhyuk and Siwon walking towards him with their girlfriends Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

He notices that Hyoyeon and Tiffany are talking to another girl but he doesn’t know who is she, because this was the first time he saw her.

He focus his eyes to the girl with them but he can’t see her face clearly since she’s walking behind Siwon and he’s tall enough to block the girl face.

He just shrug and waved at his friends while smiling Finally I have company. He thought.

“Hae!” Eunhyuk and Siwon both called him “Hey Hyuk and Siwon!” then the three of them do their Hand Wrestler handshake.

The girls just giggle as Hyoyeon and Tiffany greet him “Annyeong Hae oppa.” Then hug him as he hugs them back while smiling.

Tiffany was last one to hug him then release their hugs as she remember about their new friend.

“Ah! By the way Oppa, I want you to meet our new friend” Donghae just smile casually as Tiffany start pulling her new shy friend.

“Oppa, this Yuri” Tiffany introduced her to him while doing her eye smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Yuri” Yuri bowed at him.

He bowed back and greeted her back

“Oh, annyeong Im Lee Donghae and you don’t have to.........” He didn’t finish his sentence because when he rise his head to face her, his heart start beating so fast while looking to her face.

Donghae’s POV

When I rise my head to look onto the girl name Yuri, I was so amazed.

She was looking at while smiling and I don’t know what happen but my heart start to beat so fast, like I took a long run and this was the first time I felt this.

She’s so pretty like an angel from above.

I just stare at her dumfounded without blinking my eyes because I feel like she’s just a dream.

Then I felt a hard knock on my head and it brought me backs to reality.

 End of POV

“Ya!!!! Are you okay?” Eunhyuk ask him as he gave Donghae a hard knock on his head.

“Y-Yeah.” he stuttered. Then he notice that Yuri’s hand was in front of him and waiting for his hand.

He rubbed his head then clap his hand to her and shake her hand.

“It was nice meeting you Donghae Oppa.” Yuri said while smiling at him.

Argh! That smile that I can’t resist again. Donghae wake up. Stop being so dumb.

He thought and tried to smile “It was nice meeting you too Yully.”

Yully? Omg Yoona was the only one who called me like that. How did he know about it. Yuri thought still trying to smile while frowning a little.

Yully? Eh? When that come from? He thought too. He notice her frowning face so he got nervous.

“Uhm! Is it okay to call you like that?” he ask her and Yuri just gave him a simple nod.

After that day, Yuri and Donghae became really close friends and soon became Bestfriend.

End of Flashback

He smiles more while remembering those moments, for him it was a great memory that he won’t ever forget.

Because that was the first time that he felt something special towards to a girl and it’s his First Love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesung was sitting on a plane heading to Korea.

It took him months to have his parent’s approval to go back to Korea and stays there for good without them.

He was the only child so it’s really hard for his parent’s to let him go like that.

He laughs at himself as he remembers how he got their approval.

Flashback

Mr. Kim was reading a newspaper at his study room when Yesung and his Wife suddenly appeared in front of him without knocking.

He noticed that his Wife was being pulled by his son so he already knew what this means.

“When will you get tired? Now you’re using your Mom as your hostage?” Mr. Kim chuckles as he go back reading the newspaper.

“I told you, If you don’t get your Father’s approval then you won’t get mine too.” Mrs. Kim said and smile to tease his son more then take her sit on the sofa.

Yesung pout while stomping his feet.

“But I did everything you ask me too. Aboeji you’re a cheater.” He complains while keep on pouting like a kid.

Mr. Kim got shock to what his son said. He left the newspaper on his stable then walks towards to the sofa and take his sit.

“Cheater? When did I cheat?” Mr. Kim ask his son.

Yesung smirk before taking his sit facing his parents.

“Aboeji, you ask me to get a high mark on the last semester of class, do you remember that?”

Mr. Kim just gave him a simple nod.

“Then did you also remember that you told me, that if I got a higher mark then you will give me anything I wish for?” he smirks thinking that his Father will surrender soon.

“Did I?” Mr. Kim innocently said.

“Omoni, you we’re there when he said that as our witness right?” he ask his Mother while doing his aegyo.

“Am I?” Mrs. Kim said innocently too.

“Argghh!!!!!! Don’t give me that Innocent answer.” Then facing his Father “Aboeji, you once told me to Never break my Word to anyone because in that way people will know that I can trusted.” Then Mother “Omoni, you also told me to Never Lie so I won’t have any regrets.”

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim both nodded agreeing to what he said.

“Then why Aboeji is not keeping his words and Omoni is lying?” he lectured his parents while pouting.

Mrs. Kim heave a sigh “Yeobo, I gave up. Your son won’t ever give up. Before he said so many things and keep on lecturing us you better change your mind.”

Yesung smiled hearing his Mother giving up and he knows that his Father might do the same too.

Mr. Kim heave a sigh as a sign that he lose and hearing that Yesung jump happily claiming his victory.

End of Flashback

He keeps on laughing remembering his Father’s face at that time but then he stop as he notice that the Grandmother was sitting beside him is looking at him like he was a crazy person.

He bowed down at her as saying sorry then focus his eyes on the window.

He smiled seeing the view of Seoul, Korea and smiled more when he heard the flight attendant announcement.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Good Afternoon and Have a nice day.”

 

*Meanwhile

It was Saturday in the afternoon and Donghae was lying on his bed while watching a Music program on the TV.

Someone open his door but he didn’t dare to look who’s that person who just came in because he thought that it might be his sister.

To his shock that person jumps onto his bed then onto him.

He almost fell down into the floor seeing the person who’s just jump on him.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong ^^ so here's my update and I'm sorry for taking so long. 

I'm just kinda busy but im really trying my best to update as soon as possible. 

I hope everyone will this chapter (: 

 

Annyeong also to my new subcribers please enjoy readin my ff and I hope you will all anticipate to the upcoming chapter and will support me and this story unti, the very end. 

 

Please do share yout thought about this chapter ^^ 

because you're comment made my day and really inspired to keep on writing on this story. 

 

♥ YOONHAE JJANG!!! ♥