That Side Of Her

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

It was Tiffany’s group who arrived first at Choi’s Vacation House.

“Waaahh! Finally we’re here. It was really a long ride.” She exclaimed going out of the car while stretching her body.

“Awww hyung this is such a perfect place.” Minhyuk said in awe while looking around.

Krystal smiled “I’m glad that you like it babe, I told you it’s worth the trip.” She proudly said.

“It is Kryssie, this place was really perfect and 4 hours of travelling is nothing.” Seohyun said.

“And it was all thanks to me.” Tiffany said proudly while doing her perfect eyesmile.

Siwon wrap his arms around her waist “Yeah Hon, Thanks to your great plan.”

“You’re welcome Honeybooo.” She said with pleasure.

“By the way hyung, where’s the other car?” Yonghwa suddenly ask.

“Oh nae, they should arrive a minute ago. What’s taking them so long?” Siwon said.

“I’ll call Yul.” Tiffany said then dialed Yuri’s number.

After 3 ring Yuri answered her call.

“FanyFany-ahhh!!!!!!” Yuri answered cheerfully.

“Where are you guys? We’re here already.” She asks.

“Wait.” She said then talk to someone. “Oppa Fany is asking where are we. They’re already there.”

Tiffany heard her talk to someone and she guess that it’s Eunhyuk.

“Fany-ah, Eunhyuk said that we will be there at 30 minutes.”

“Eh? 30 minutes? Wae? Did you guys got lost?” She asks in a worried tone.

“Anio we didn’t, it’s just that we had stop over that made us to delay a little.”  Yuri explains.

“Ah, arasseo take care on your way then, we will just wait you here.”

“Nae.”

Then they both hung up.

 

*Meanwhile

“Omona, are they still sleeping in the same position.” Hyoyeon ask Yuri.

“Nae.” Yuri smiled while looking at her sister and her bestfriend.

“Aigoo they’ve been like that for almost 2hours if I’m right.” Hyoyeon said delighted.

“Kyaaaaa~ look how comfortable they are to each other.” Eunhyuk said while looking at his rear view mirror.

“Yul, is it okay with you if ever they both end up together?” Hyoyeon ask Yuri curiously.

“I will be more grateful because I knew Hae oppa so well but afraid at the same time.” Yuri said that made them confused.

“Wae you’re afraid? Donghae is your bestfriend right?” Yesung ask her.

“It’s not what I mean. I’m just afraid for Yoona.” She paused for awhile then continues.

“Because she’s still young. She doesn’t know anything about love. She never got attracted to someone.” She explains.

“Then it will be more better if Hae oppa will be her first. I mean we’re pretty sure that he won’t hurt her or play with her because it will be his first too.” Hyoyeon pause for awhile then smile.

“Look at them, they’re so cute and it will be really great if they’d be together in the future.” She said in amusement.

“Aigoo babe, are you their shipper or something?” Eunhyuk said that made Yuri and Yesung to laugh.

“Then count me in Hyo. Let’s be their shipper together.” Yesung said.

“Aigoo~ how about you Eunhyuk oppa? Are you their shipper too?” Yuri asks Eunhyuk while laughing.

“Errm, let’s see.” Eunhyuk simply said “We’re almost there, should we wake them up?”

“Jinjja? Then I’ll just wake them up when we reach at the house since they’re sleeping so soundly.” Yuri said.

To their shock Yoona and Donghae woke up at the same time.

Yoona rub her eyes then stretch her arms and feet while Donghae did the same.

“Unnie, where are we? Are we still on the road?” Yoona suddenly ask.

“Oh Yoong, you’re already awake? Omo Hae oppa too?” Yuri said ignoring her questions.

“Hae oppa too? Wae did you sleep too Mr. Irri……….”  Yoona didn’t finish her sentence because Donghae covered .

Yoona pull his hand off and give her a what-did-you-just-do look.

“Nae I did, Wae? Am I not allowed to sleep Ms. Dee………….” She didn’t let him finish his sentence by hitting his hand.

“Ouch!!!! And what was that for?” He asks her.

“For cutting me off earlier.” She said while pulling her tongue out.

“But you should have covered my mouth too, wae need to hit me >_<” He said while pouting.

“Okay fine, I’m sorry.” She sincerely said.

Meanwhile Yuri, Yesung, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk we’re just looking at them with a big smile on their faces.

They’re enjoying the two bickering with each other.

“Aigoo you two should continue that later because we’re already here.” Eunhyuk said then park the car.

“Kyaaaa~ finally we’re here.” Hyoyeon exclaimed then got out on the car.

“Oppa you can take a nap now since we’re already here.” Yuri said to Yesung while going out of the car.

“Aniya, It’s fine Yul. I can take a nap later.” Yesung said while smiling.

“But you need to. You didn’t have the chance to take a nap because you insist to stay awake for me.” Yuri said in a worried tone.

“Arasseo, I will then.” He said giving up then they both headed first to the house with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

“Ya! Give me your bag. I’ll carry it for you.” Donghae offered to carry Yoona’s things.

“Jinjja? You will?” She asks doubtingly. 

“Nae. Palli before I change my mind.” He said assuring her.

“Arasseo then, here…..” she handed him her bag “Gomawo Mr. Irritating Fish” then pull her tongue out.

“Essshh. You’re Welcome Ms. Deer Yoong.” He said to but she just ignored it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected Eunhyuk is the one who’s responsible for dividing the chores.

Since Siwon, Yesung, Yonghwa including himself was the one who drove the car for 4 hours; he decided to not include them on the task.

Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were assigned to cook for their lunch.

Seohyun and Jonghyun will be the dishwasher.

Krystal and Minhyuk will do the cleaning to the house while Yoona and Donghae were given a special task.

He called them to tell them about the things they will do for today.

“Guys, palli come here.” He said like a leader.

Everyone took their seats aside from Yesung who was sleeping.

“Okay, I already divided the chores for today. Since Me, Siwon, Yesung and Yonghwa was the one who took us here, we will be exempted doing any chores but we can offer our help.” He explains and everyone just nodded their heads.

“Hyo, Yul and Fany will be our cook. Seohyun and Jonghyun will be the dishwasher. Krystal and Minhyhuk will do the cleaning and………..” He paused for awhile then smirks.

“Donghae and Yoona will buy the things we needed.”

Everyone agreed to their chores aside from Donghae and Yoona. 

“Ya! Monkey, why do I need to be the one who need to go to the supermarket?” Donghae complain like a kid.

“Tsk Hae, you’re not alone. You’re with Yoona.” Eunhyuk said.

“But Oppa it’s unfair, why do I need to go with him. Can we go with you or with Yul Unnie.” Yoona complains like a kid too.

Aigoo these two are really alike. Eunhyuk thought.

“Aigoo my Babe need to take a rest and Me, Yul and Fany need to prepare the kitchen.” It was Hyoyeon who answer their questions.

Thanks Babe! Eunhyuk mouthed to Hyoyeon and she wink at him as her reply.

“Here’s the shopping list.” Eunhyuk handed it to Donghae together with the car key.

Donghae heave a sigh as he ruffles his hair then send a text message to Yoona who goes to the girls’ room to get her purse.

         

          To Deer Yoong

                   Ya!!! What’s taking you so long? Palli we have lots on our list >_<   

          From Irritating Fish

 

Yoona heave a sigh as he receives a text message.

“Aish! Why he’s so impatient >_<” she talk to herself then replied to his text.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Arasseo! Coming………………

          From Deer Yoong

 

They we’re about to leave when Tiffany called them and say something.

“Hae Oppa, Yoong!!!!! Enjoy okay!” She said while smiling then wink at them that made them both to look confused.

Yoona choose to seat on the back seat.

“Ya! Why you’re sitting there?” He asks while looking at her.

“Wae? Where do you want me to seat?” She asks confusedly.

“Here of course.” He said pointing at the passenger seat beside him.

“What? And why would I?” She said while looking away at him.

“Aish, wae? Am I you’re driver? Ya! Palli-ahhhh!!!!!!!” He said in command tone.

“And if I don’t want? What will you do then?” She said challenging him again.

“We won’t leave then and you will be the one who’ll explain why we can’t eat on time because you’re being stubborn and blah…blah….” He said while smirking at her.

“Aish! Arasseo!” She said irritatingly then transferred to passenger seat.

Donghae start to laugh while looking at her irritating face.

“Did I won again?” He tease then laugh evilly.

“Tsk! Shut up and just start the car.” She said really annoyed.

After 20 minutes of driving they already arrive at Hanyang Supermarket.

“Finally we’re here.” She said coldly.

“Why are you that excited to go in a Supermarket?” He again.

“Aish >< Molla! Let’s just go and buy our foods okay.” She said ignoring him.

They both got out from the car and walk towards at the Supermarket.

Donghae handed him the list of the things they need to buy.

Yoona look at the list then turn to Donghae giving him a why-are-you-giving-that look.

“Because you’re the girl so it’s you who should do look into this stuffs.” He explains.

“What? Then what are you going to then?” She asks him.

Donghae look around looking for something and when already found what he was looking for, he walk towards to get it.

“I’ll be following you while pushing this.” He said while smiling.

Yoona just heave a sigh and start looking into the list then move to get the things they need while Donghae follows her with a push cart.

Donghae was enjoying watching Yoona because she keeps on pouting while looking for the things they need to buy.

This the first time he saw this side of her. He smiled unknowingly while looking at her.

Aigoo I didn’t know that she have that kind of cuteness. He thought while hand in his chin while keep on smiling.

“Oppa, We already had all the stuff we need so we should go to the counter and please can we grab something to eat.” She said cutely while looking around and still pouting.

Shoot! Did I hear her right? Did he just call me Oppa?! He thought before speaking.

He cleared his throat “Urrm. Arasseo let’s go, then we will find something to eat.”

After paying for their grocery items they both headed to the nearest convenience store to buy food that can fill their stomach for awhile.

Donghae stop the car at the convenience store he saw awhile ago.

“Is this fine?” He asks her in case she has something in her mind.

“Hmm nae, this will be okay.” She answered while nodding her head then they both got out of the car.

Donghae open the door for her and bowed her head at him as her thank you for opening the door for her.

Yoona look around and find something to eat. She choose to have sandwich and strawberry milk drink.

While Donghae choose to have triangle kimbap and soya milk then he goes to the counter and waited for Yoona.

Donghae offered to pay for their food. He took her food then point a spot where they can eat and told her to wait him there.

After paying for their food he also took his sit and gave the food to Yoona.

They we’re eating silently without talking to each other when Yoona saw something.

She stood up excitedly and goes to where she saw something.

Donghae who was clueless followed her.

“Kya!!!!!! I should buy this one so we can watch this later.” She talk to herself while smirking.

“Wae, what is it?” He ask her then she showed a dvd movie that made Donghae to widened his eyes.

“We should buy this.” She said excitedly.

Donghae took the dvd movie to her hand then put it back to the rack “Anio it’s not on the list.”

“Then I’ll just buy this using my money.” She insisted and about to grab the dvd movie but Donghae stop her by holding her hand.

“Ya!!!!! I told you we don’t need it.” He said raising his voice a little.

“But wae? I’m pretty sure they will like this.” She keeps insisting.

“Aish! They won’t so let’s go.” He insisted too then she pulls her away from the rack then headed out at the convenience store.

“Arasseo, let me go now.” She said while looking at their hands.

“Oh Okay! Sorry. Get In.” He said panicky.

They we’re now heading back at the Choi’s vacation house when Yoona remember his look when he was holding that dvd movie.

She looks at him then smirk planning on something.

Huh! Now I got to know you’re weakness. Hahahaha! She thought to herself while smiling evilly secretly.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~