Deer & Fish

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Donghae was feeling bored and it kills him. Everyone was silent on their ride. Music was the only thing he can hear.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are both sleeping because later it will be Eunhyuk’s turn to drive so he grab his chance to take a nap.

Yuri was sleeping too while Yesung was focusing his full attention on the road.

Yoona on the other hand was listening to her own songs on her phone while eyes are close but she’s not really sleeping.

She wants to sleep but she doesn’t know why she can’t.

Donghae decided to play around with her thinking that it will really kill his boredom.

He take off her right earphone playfully.

She was about to yell at him when he cover and mumble something to her ears.

“Ya! I’m sorry but don’t shout or you’ll wake them up and distract Yesung.”

She realize that he was right but then she bite his hand who was still covering as her revenge to what he did.

Donghae want to shout in pain but he choose to endure the pain.

Yoona pull her tongue out at him while laughing silently then Donghae took this chance to snatch her phone.

“Ya! Why you’re taking my phone? Aish give it back to me.” She mumbles at him.

“Wait!” He mumbles back.

Donghae dialed his number on her phone then hung up and give it back at her while smirking.

Yoona is wondering why he took her phone but then he received a text message. She open and read it.

 

To Deer Yoong

Got Ya!

 

That was the text says, she was wondering who is it but then she realize who’s that person is.

“Ya! Is this you?” she mumbles irritatedly while showing the text at him.

Donghae just nodded his head while smiling mischievously then type another message.

Yoona open and read it again “Aish! Jinjja!” She mumbles to herself.

 

To Deer Yoong

                   Let’s talk here 😝

           

            To Deer Yoong

                   Ya! You should reply back or I’ll keep on pestering you! 😝 😝 😝

 

She can’t do anything, so she replied back.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Aish! What do you want to talk about, huh? 😣

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Anything! I’m dying of boredom here.

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irrirating Fish

                                If you’re bored then go to sleep 😒 Why you need to disturb me? 😣 😣 😣 

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                                Hahaha 😃 because I want to 😜 By the way, what’s my name on your phone?

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Your name? Wae you wanna know?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Because I want to. Palli tell me. Buing buing

          From Irritating Fish

 

Yoona turn to look into Donghae and she’s right he’s doing something that he called Buing Buing.

 

          To Irritating Fish

Aish! Would to stop whatever you’re doing right now? It makes me want to puke 😷

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Arasseo, Arasseo 😂 😂 😂 then tell me!!!!

 

          From Irritating Fish

    

          To Irritating Fish

                                Erm. Irritating Fish 😜 😜 Hahahahaha

                From Deer Yoong

 

She want to laugh so hard when she saw his expression when he read her text message.

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Mwoah? 😲 Irritating Fish! Ya!!!!! Is that a proper name?

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irrirating Fish

Kekeke~ it really suits you well. Besides you always irritates me and you’re a Fish right? 😜

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

Psssh! Why don’t you put Handsome Fish instead of irritating since I gave you a proper name 😣

          From Irritating Fish            

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Handsome?!!!! And why would I even do that?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Because I am Handsome 😃

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Omo!!!!!! Are you kidding me?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Nope! Palli look at me.

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   It’s a big NO!NO!

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Aish! Palli….. Pout pout

          From Irritating Fish

 

Yoona was sensing that right now he was looking at her while doing his pout.

 

          To Irritating Fish

Arasseo! Before I look at you stop whatever you’re doing right now. I know you’re pouting like a crazy person right now.

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Okay! You can look at me now and you will see how handsome I am 😃 😃 😃

        From Irritating Fish

 

Then she look at him and there he was giving his best smile while looking at her.

 

Yoona’s POV

I was doubting if I should look at him because I knew in myself that he was not handsome.

Tsk! This guy was really something.

But then when I turn my head to where he was sitting he was looking at me while smiling.

I was too stunned. This was the first time I ever saw him smile like that since the day we met.

And I have to admit that he’s really handsome when his smiling.

Oh my Gosh Yoona!!!!! >< what are you thinking. You suddenly melt because of his smile.

But that smile…. That perfect smile can really melt someone’s heart.

Aigoo~ Am I crazy or something?

I was busy with my own world when I felt that my phone keep on vibrating that I receive 5 text messages that woke me up from dreamland.

End of POV

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Message #1: do you believe me now?

         Message #2: Ya!!!!!!!!!! 😣 😣 😣

                   Message #3: Hey! Hello!

                   Message #4: Im Yoona!!! Are you still there?!!

                   Message #5: YA!!!!!!!! What happen to you? Are you okay?

          From Irritating Fish

 

It was all from Donghae. She tried to calm herself before replying his text messages.

          To Irritating Fish

                   Anio! I didn’t see any handsome face 😜

          From Deer Yoong

 

She lied. She knew in herself that he was really indeed handsome and more when he was smiling.

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Tsk! Arasseo then. But I know someday you will see how handsome I am 😜

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irritating Fish

                                Let’s see then 😜 by the way what’s my name on your phone?

          From Deer Yoong

 

She said changing the topic.

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Deer Yoong 💕

                From Deer Yoong

 

Donghae hesitated first if he should put a hearts before sending it. He erase it but then decided to put it back and press send.

Yoona widened her eyes as she saw his text with a hearts on it. But she choose to ignore it before her mind start thinking crazy things again.

         

          To Irritating Fish

                                Mwoah? 😲 Why Deer Yoong? 

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

                   Because of you’re pretty doe-like-eyes. You look like a deer.

          From Irritating Fish

 

          To Irritating Fish

My eyes? Jinjja? Wow this is the first time I’ve heard about that. Okay then, I will re-think about your name. I’ll try to give you a descent name. MAYBE! 😜

          From Deer Yoong

 

Yoona smiled secretly. This was really the first time someone mention that she have a pretty eyes and she didn’t expect that it will be Donghae.

And somehow she thought that maybe her mother was right. He is a great person if she gets to know him better.

They keep talking through text. Talking about silly things and teasing each other until Yoona felt tired and want to take a nap.

 

          To Irritating Fish

                   Ya~ Fish! I’m pretty that you’re not bored anymore. Can I take nap for awhile?

          From Deer Yoong

 

          To Deer Yoong

         Arasseo~ Deer. Thank you for talking to this Handsome Fish. You can take your nap now 😉

From Irritating Fish

 

To Irritating Fish

         Psssh! Please stop dreaming about it. You will never be a Handsome Fish. Irritating Fish suits you well 😜 💤

From Deer Yoong

 

Donghae laugh at himself reading her reply.

He glance at her. Her eyes are already closed.

I guess she was really sleepy. He thought while smiling looking at her.

He guess that she’s already sleeping so he didn’t bother to replied at her text.

Since Yoona was sleeping already he decided to take his nap too.

Yoona suddenly felt cramps on her neck so she change her position and find something that her head can lean on.

Finally she found a comfortable thing that her head can lean on and it was Donghae’s shoulder. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk stretch his arms when he woke up. He already had an enough sleep and ready to replace Yesung on the driver seat.

He woke Hyoyeon up by caressing her face “Babe, wake up. It’s time to switch seats with Yesung and Yuri.” He mumbles.

Hyoyeon stretch her arms then smiled at him.

She accidentally turn her head to look at the back seat and saw something that made her dumbfounded “Ohmygoshhhhh!!!!”

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong so here's another 2 chaps ^^ 

I hope you will all like YoonHae's cute moment (?) Expect more YoonHae moment on the upcoming chapters. 

Welcome to my new subscribers :)))) Thank you for supporting my FF and I hope all of you will keep supporting this story until the end. 

xoxo :*