YoonYul Sister’s

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Yoona was awake but still lying down on her bed. She was so lazy to stand up.

Today is Monday, start of new semester and Yoona as a freshmen student at Parang University.

She heave a sigh Im so lazy to go on the first day. I have no friends there, I don’t know anyone other than Unnie and I’ll be meeting new people. She thought.

She was about to stand up when she heard a loud voice coming to her room.

“Omo Unnie is coming.” She talks to herself while covering her ears.  

“Yoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuri whines as soon as she opens her sister’s door then jumps onto her bed and hugs her really tight.

“Aigoo Unnie, wae? What’s with loud whine calling me?” she looks at her sister curiously.

“Anio, I’m just excited for our first school today. Finally I’ll be going to school with you Yoong like the old days.” then hug her more tighter.

Yoona just smiled then wrap her arms around Yuri’s tummy “You’re right Unnie, I miss those days that we go to school together. It’s been a year right?”

Yuri nod then lean her head to Yoona’s head while smiling. “Nae because I graduated then you don’t want to transfer here in Seoul and you stay at Halmoni’s house until you graduated.” then look at her sister’s face and caress her hair.

“And I missed you that time so I’m really happy right now because you’ll be here now at my side and we will go to school together again.”

Yoona look back to her sister and smiled sweetly “Nae Unnie and I missed you more than you do that time” and keep on cuddling with her sister when they heard a soft knock on Yoona’s door.

They look to see who it was and saw their Mother walking towards them.

Mrs. Im smilled seeing her two daughters cuddling with each other.

“Aigoo why both of you are still lying on the bed?” she ask them then lie down on Yoona’s bed and cuddle with her daughters.

 After 15minutes of cuddling and laughing together, Mrs. Im decided to go down to their kitchen and help Mr. Im to prepare their breakfast while Yoona and Yuri are both getting ready to school before taking their breakfast.

Mr. Im look into his Wife when she entered into their kitchen while smiling brightly.

He smiled too as he hug his Wife from behind “My beautiful queen seems so happy? Would you mind to share it with me?”

Mrs. Im smiled more when she felt his husband hands around her “I’m just happy to have Yoona and Yuri as our daughter. Even if they’re not really related by blood they treat each other like a real one.

“Nae since the first time they met, they never treated each other like step-sister. I remember when someone teases them about them being not a real sister when they’re in high school.”

 

Flashback

Yoona and Yuri are having their lunch break at the school cafeteria when 3 girls sat on their table.

“Aww. The most sweetest sister’s in school.” a girl name Jiyeon said sarcastically

Yoona was about to say something when Yuri stop her by holding her hand. She just sighs and follows what her sister’s wants, that just to ignore them.

But the girls spoke again “I don’t understand why people feel jealous about the two of you when they know that both of you are not even related by blood.” Then smirk before she open to say something again.

“Means that you’re both Fake!!!!”

After hearing that words, she hurriedly stood up facing that girl while giving her a sarcastic look.

“Yoong!”Yuri call her name softly while still holding her hands.

She look at her Unnie giving her the I-can-handle-this-unnie look. Yuri understands it and let go of her hands.

She smirk “Oh yeah, I already heard that and I also heard that you are one of them. Ahh...” she made a sarcastic laugh then speaks again.

“You’re jealous about people getting jealous on us. And you’re jealous that even if we’re not blood related people are still busy being friends with us, being jealous, while you...... no one wants to be your friend not feel jealous about you because of your nasty attitude.”

Jiyeon got pissed to what she said so she stand up from where she’s sitting then walk towards Yoona “You’ll regret saying that” then start pulling her hair.

Yoona do the same on her, she fight back and pull her hair while pushing to fall on the floor

She succeeded by pushing Jiyeon’s down on the floor, she was now on top of her while keep on pulling her.

*Meanwhile

Yuri was too stun to move because she don’t know what she should do to help her sister.

Jiyeon was too helpless already because Yoona was too strong and she can’t fight back with her because of her position.

So she asks the help of her 2 friends who was looking at her. She point to Yuri using her foot and her friends already know what she wants.

Yuri saw that Jiyeon’s two friends are walking towards her then in any minute a girl name Hyomin start pulling her hair too.

She want to fight back but she’s too weak to do so because this the first time she had a fight with someone and doesn’t know how to fight back.

The other students want to help Yuri but the other girl name Eunjung was stopping them and threatening them not help her.

They can’t do anything so one student decided to call their teacher.

Yoona heard the other students say her sister’s name. She looks around to look for her Unnie then she saw her leaning on the wall while Jiyeon’s friend pulling her hair.

She stood up and walk towards to where her sister was with an angry face.

“YAH!!!!!!! Take off your dirty hands with my sister.” She shouts angrily while pulling that girl hair away from Yuri.

After pulling that girl name Hyomin away from Yuri, she help her to stand up and fix her messy hair.

“Unnie are you okay?” she asks in a worried tone. Yuri just nodded and about to cry.

She hug her sister to comfort her while caressing her hair “Don’t worry Unnie, Im here. I won’t let them hurt you again. I will protect you”

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was getting ready to attack again when she heard their teacher loud voice.

“What’s happening here?” the teacher said angrily while looking to Jiyeon to her friends then to Yuri and to Yoona.

“Park Jiyeon, Ham Eunjung, Park Hyomin............” she paused for awhile while looking to Yoona and Yuri then heave a sigh.

“Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona. Come with me to the principal’s office.” All of them follow their teacher’s order.

 

*at the principal’s office

The five of them are sitting together facing their principal and their teacher.

“Who started this mess?” the principal ask while looking at Jiyeon and her friends suspiciously.

Jiyeon notice their principal’s suspicious look at them, she got irritated by that.

“Omg!! Don’t tell me that you’re thinking that it was us?” she said to their principal while looking away.

“I just ask, I didn’t say that it was you nor your friends.” Mrs. Lee replied at Jiyeon.

“Bu...But you’re looking at us like we we’re the ones who started it.” Jiyeon replied with a complain.

“But that’s what the students are saying.” Mrs. Kim their teacher spoke suddenly.

“Then they’re lying” Jiyeon got pissed so she stand up and stomp her feet.

“Ms. Park, watch your actions and go back to your sit.” Mrs. Lee commanded her and she did what she just told to do so.

“Ms. Im and Ms. Kwon would you both like to say something.” Mrs. Lee asks the YoonYul sisters who’s looking down on the floor since they got in at her office.

They both shake their head as their reply to her without even looking.

And they heard a knock on the door, it was Mrs. Kim who opens it and to the shock of Jiyeon and her friends... it was their parents and Yoona and Yuri’s parents.

Mrs. Lee talks to their parents in the other room. She decided to let the incident pass without giving any punishment but if that happens again, they’re daughters will be suspended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona and Yuri was sitting on the back seat of their car on their way home.

Mrs. Lee decided to let the five of them to go home with their parents even if their classes are not done yet.

Mr. and Mrs. Im are silent with their whole ride. They didn’t talk to their daughters because they want them to speak up first.

They know that it’s not their fault and they have a reason why they do that.

When they reach home Mr. and Mrs. Im was the first one to go inside on their house leaving their daughters behind.

Yoona and Yuri held hands together before going inside their house.

When they open the door, they saw their parents standing while looking at them while smiling.

Yoon and Yuri was so relieved seeing their parents smiling, they run towards to hug them.

They both hug them really tight while crying “Appa, Umma, Mianhae for making you upset.”

Mr and Mrs. Im smiled to each other and patted their daughters back.

“SSShhhhh, Don’t cry My Princesses. We’re not mad.” Mr. Im said comforting his dear daughters.

Mrs. Im releases their hugs and wipe their tears “Your Father is right. We both know that you did that because you need to.”

“Aigoo. Stop crying now My Princesses or else you’ll both get ugly.” Mr. Im teases his daughters while messing their hair.

“Kya!!! Appa!!!!! Stop it!!!!!” they both complain while laughing.

 

End of Flashback

 

Mr and Mrs. Im laugh together remembering those moments, they didn’t notice that Yoona and Yuri was looking at them.

“Appa, Umma!!! Why you’re both laughing like a crazy person?” Yoona ask curiously while taking her sit on the dining table.

“Nae you both seem so happy while thinking about something.” Yuri ask too while taking her sit.

“Aniya, it’s nothing. We just remember something.” Mrs. Im said smiling while pouring the juice into their glasses.

“Hahahahaha. Let’s eat now because we need to go early at the café while both of you need to go to school.” Mr. Im happily said.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~