First Fight

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

“Okay since it’s still the first day of school it wasn’t that hard to ask permission to our School Administrator not to go on our classes.” Eunhyuk said after leaving the office of their School Administration.

“So Yoona, where are the places you’ve been earlier? We will split so it will be easy for us to find It.” he continues.

When Yoona was done explaining where are the places she’s been Eunhyuk decided to split them into two groups.

“Me, Hyoyeon, Siwon, Tiffany, Krystal, Minhyuk and Jonghyun will be together whilst Yoona, Yuri, Donghae, Yesung, Seohyun and Yonghwa will be together. Let’s try to look first on the places that Yoona has been then after that we will look around the campus in case that someone already saw it.” Eunhyuk explain.

“Hae, call me when you already find it and I’ll do the same way.” He said then goes their designated places.

 

They were now split into a group and already looking around at where the places Eunhyuk said to check on it.

 After 1hour of looking around to where Yoona said she has been Donghae received a call from Eunhyuk.

“Hae any news?” Eunhyuk ask on the other line. Donghae heave a sigh “Nothing!!!”

“Okay then we will look around into the campus and do the same way.”

“But what if we can’t find it?” Donghae ask feeling annoyed “We should, you saw how she looks so upset earlier, it seems that the things she lost was really important for her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Besides, you’re the one who suggested that we should help her to find it right?”

“But.... Arrrgh! Arasseo, Arasseo.” He was about to hung up his phone when he heard Eunhyuk called his name again.

“Hae, if we can still find it. Just go and report it to the lost and found section.” Eunhyuk commanded like a leader.

“Mwoah?!!! Why me?!! Ya!!!” he complains through the phone.

Eunhyuk laugh hearing his complain “Because I choose you.” then hung up without waiting for Donghae’s respond.

“Aish!!! This monkey!!! Why me?!!! Arggghhhh!!” he messes his hair really annoyed and walk towards where the others will be.

It’s already 5 o’clock it’s already late afternoon and they’re still looking around to find Yoona’s lost album wallet.

Everyone was feeling exhausted because they’re really hungry. They didn’t eat their lunch earlier because they choose to help Yoona first before having their meal.

They’ve just eat biscuits while looking around the campus.

Yoona was feeling so guilty for making everyone suffer because of her, so she decided to buy something that can fill their hungry stomach for awhile.

 She looks around for them and gave them the food that can fill their stomach and everyone was thankful to that.

Everyone gathered around and sit on the grass while eating their food but there’s one person was missing and she decided to look for him.

She was walking around to look for that someone when he heard someone talking somewhere and that voice seems familiar to her, so she decided to go where the voice was coming from.

And there he is the one she was looking for. She was about to call him when she heard something that made her really pissed.

“Aish!!! Why do I need to suffer just because of her >< It was my first time meeting her and here she comes giving so much trouble to us.” the voice said and kick something.

”I’m really hungry why do I need to look for that silly album wallet. It’s not even mine so why do I even waste my time looking for that and making myself really tired. Arrggg!!!!!!! She’s so troublesome” he turns around to find his friends and to his shock, he saw that girl was looking at him that he can’t even explain her expression.

He decided to walk and passed her like she didn’t saw her. He smiled sheepishly when he’s already an inch away from her but suddenly she said something that made him stop and face her.

“Hey Nappeun!” she said while smirking.

“What?!” he said in shock while looking at her.

“What as What?” she said at him and walk towards him while arms are crossing on her chest.

“Ahh! I mean what did you call me?” he ask her and want to confirm if he heard her right.

“Nappeun!! Wae? You have a problem with that?” then raise her eyebrows.

He was about to say something when she speak again.

“Is that enough? I guess not, JERK suits you well.” she said it in an insult way.

“Mwoah?!! What? Are you out of your mind? I’m older than you and you call me Nappeun and now Jerk! Tell me, what’s your problem?” he said really pissed.

“What’s my problem, huh? Are you really asking me that? Oh really? Older than me? We’ll because you don’t act like one.”

He didn’t say anything and just wait her to finish her talking and explanation why she called him JERK!

“Speechless huh” she smirk and continue to speak again “Oh well yes you are a JERK!” pointing that word.

“What did you just call me awhile ago? Troublesome?”

! Did she heard what I said. Damn I hope she didn’t heard it all!!!He shouts at his mind.

He was about to say something when she mock him off.

“For your information, I didn’t even ask for your help. It’s you who suggested that don’t you remember? It’s you who waste your precious time by helping this troublesome girl!!! You’re a Jerk because when you’re in front of everyone you act like you are a good one but the truth is you’re not. I really hate a person like you.” Then look straight into his eyes

“And let me tell you this, I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP!!!! SO JUST STAY OUT OF IT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!” then walks away.

Donghae was just standing there and can’t even move. He was too stunned to move.

Stun by everything she said and how she call him a Jerk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yoona came back to where the others are waiting her, Yuri notice that there’s something change into her sisters mood.

What happen to her? Earlier she looks so sad but why she looks so angry right now? Did something happen to her? Yuri thought really worried while looking at her.

“Hello Everyone!” she simply said and trying to smile. “I know that I made everyone of you really tired. I guess we should stop now. Soon it will get dark and it will be harder for us to find it. Thank you very much.” then bowed at them “I know that this was the first time we met and I didn’t even introduced myself properly to everyone. I’m Sorry for causing trouble to all of you.”

“Aigoo, Anio it’s nothing” they all said in unison.

“We should help you because you are one of our friends now. You don’t have to be Sorry and you didn’t cause any trouble to us. Don’t ever think of that.” Tiffany said to her while smiling and the others nod as their agreement to what she said.

“By the way, for making you all tired, Let me treat you all a dinner tonight at our Café.”

Everyone agreed and accept her invitation.

“Oh Hae! You’re here! Find something?” Siwon ask Donghae when he saw him walking towards them.

“Nothing!” he replied simply. “By the way Hae, Yoona invited us to eat dinner so before you go. Do the things that I ask you awhile ago.” Eunhyuk said while grinning.

“Okay!” he said then walk away to go somewhere.

Eh? Okay? Just okay? He didn’t even complain? He thought then rub his head.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~