Starting a New Life

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

Knock! Knock! Knock! She heard a loud bang on her door. She heave a sigh and want to thank that person for waking her up from her dreams.

Before that person opens the door and saw her in that state, she wipes her tears and tries to smile.

“Good Morning Yoong!!” her sister Yuri whine happily then lay beside her while smiling.

“Good Morning Unnie!” she greeted her back and gave her best smile.

But Yuri knows her really well, she frown and touch her face “Are you okay, Yoong?” she ask in a worried tone.

Yoona caress her sister’s hand and smile again “Nae Unnie, Im okay. I just had a bad dream.”

Yuri already knew what it means so she didn’t mind to ask her “Okay! Take a shower now and go downstairs. Breakfast will be ready in a minute.”

“Okay Unnie, I’ll be down in a minute.” Then messes her Unnie’s hair while chuckling. 

“Aigoo, faster nae.” Yuri laughs as she stands up and make her way to leave Yoona’s room.

While going downstairs, she heave a sigh and thought to herself It’s about her Mother again.

 

Yoona is combing her hair while looking in the mirror when she clearly remembers everything about her dreams.

 

Flashback (11 years ago)

 Yoona was walking on her way back home from her kinder garden school when she notice an ambulance on the front of their house.

She frown why there’s an Ambulance on their house. Yes, she’s still 7 years old but she already knows what an Ambulance is.

She slowly walks towards to their house and saw some man was carrying a stretcher bed and try to look who’s that person was lying on the stretcher.

Suddenly her father came into her view and he was crying, she was about to walk towards him when her father saw her.

He wipes his tears and run towards her then hug her tight.

“Appa, why you’re crying. Where’s Umma, Appa.” She asks her Father and start to sob.

Mr. Im hugs her little daughter more tighter and cry more harder when he heard she’s looking for her Mother.

Before facing her little princess, he wipes his tears and try to look stronger in front of his daughter.

He cupped her daughter’s little face “Princess, Umma is.......” he tried to hold back his tears.

“Your Umma is gone. From today onwards, Umma won’t be able to take care of you.” tears start to roll down on his cheeks.

Yoona wipes his Father’s tears using her little fingers “Appa, why you’re crying again and what do you mean that Umma is gone. Where did Umma go Appa?”

She look around while crying calling for her Mother “Umma, Umma, Princess Yoong is already here, where are you umma.” “Uwaaaahhhh-Umma-Huhuhuhuhuhu” she cried more louder.

Mr. Im hugs her daughter again while giving the signal to the people who’s carrying the stretcher where Mrs. Im’s body is lying down.

He gave them a nod that they can take her body to the Funeral.

After the Ambulance left, Mr. Im faces her daughter again. He wipes her tears and started to cry.

“Princess, Umma is already in heaven. You won’t see her anymore because she already left us, she’s already dead, Princess.”

She’s only 7 years old but she already understands what Death and Heaven means.

She hug her Father again and keep on sobbing knowing that she won’t be able to see her Mother anymore because she’s already dead.

End of Flashback

 

Yoona didn’t realize that tears are already flowing on her face; she wipes her tears, look into the mirror and talk to herself.

“Don’t cry Yoona. You are a strong girl. That already happens 11 years ago, You’re happy now so don’t cry anymore. Umma is already happy to the place where she is, so don’t cry again. Hwaiting Yoona!!!!” cheering herself in front of the mirror then smiled.

 After fixing herself she walks downstairs and headed to the kitchen where her family are waiting for her.

 “Good Morning Everyone!!!” she whined happily and start hugging them and kissing their cheeks one by one.

“Good Morning Princess!” her father greets her while smiling.

“Good Morning Dear!” her mother greets her hugging and kissing her cheeks back.

“Good Morning again Yoong!” Yuri greets her hugging and kissing her cheeks back.

She pouted while sitting on an empty chair facing her mother “Ummaaaa! Appa keeps on calling me Princess. Stop him please.” She pleaded.

They just all laugh at her action then Mr. Im stand up on her sit and walk towards to her then mess her hair.

“Aigoo wae? When you’re young you always told me to call you like that.” He laughs as he teases his daughter.

“But, I’m not a kid anymore Appa. Im already a lady. Aish!!!” she keep on pouting. “Then call Unnie Princess too.” 

Mr. Im shakes his head “Yuri is not a kid anymore; She’s a grown up young Beautiful Lady now.” He proudly said.

“But I am also >< Ummaaaa! Appa is teasing me again, help me please.” then start doing her aegyo.

Mrs. Im laughs at her daughter’s aegyo and stops her husband from teasing their daughter by pinching his cheeks.

Yuri smiled. “Nae Appa, you should stop calling her like that. Our Yoong is now a grown up young Beautiful Lady like me.”

“Ahhhh!Okay, Okay. I’ll give up. Why you three always team up and leaving me behind. Honey, you should be team up to me not with your Daughters.” He complains like a kid.

And all of them start to laugh so hard while eating their breakfast.

 

Yoona and Mr. Im are both happy to have their new family. It’s been 1 ½ years when Mr. Im married Mrs. Kwon.

He meets her at their Café. Mrs. Kwon was a loyal customer of their Café that time.

When he first saw her, he felt something special towards her. He started courting her.

They became a couple for a year when Mr. Im asks her to marry him.

Both of them are glad because their daughters Yoona and Yuri became really close since the first time they saw each other.

They treated each other as a real Sister, not a Step-Sister.

 People thought that they’re twins because they look really the same.

Once they tried to act like a Twins, wearing same clothes, same shoes, same hair style, etc and people had a hard time of recognizing who’s who.

At the short time of being together, they already knew each other’s flaws, weakness, likes, dislikes, secrets and everything.

They treat each other not like a sister but as a bestfriend that they can’t live without.

People called them YoonYul sisters.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

annyeong everyone ^^ so here's the first chapter. Mianhae for taking so long to updater. 

I hope everyone will this first chapter. 

I can't promise but i;ll try to update as soon as possible. 

Gomawo for my Subcribers ^^ Please keep on supporting this story until the End ♥