Parang University

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

“Yoong!!!!! Aigoo I’m so excited to go to school.” Yuri whine. They we’re now on their way to school.

She just sigh “Unnie is so excited while me, aish so nervous.”  then pout.

“Why nervous Yoong?” Mrs. Im asks her worriedly. “Nae, why nervous Yoongie?” Yuri asks too.

She keeps on pouting “It’s just that, it’s my first time at Parang University. I don’t know anyone and I don’t have friends.”

Yuri held her hands and caresses her cheeks “Aigoo, I’m also there. Besides I’ll introduce you to my friends. They’re great people and I’m sure you’ll meet new people and friends....” then giggles.

“Omo!!!!!!” Yuri whine suddenly “Finally I can introduce you to Hae oppa, to my bestfriend.” Yuri proudly mentions her Bestfriend Donghae.

“Eh? Hae what?!!!” she ask while frowning. “Hae oppa the one I was saying to you before on the phone.”

“Ohhhhh!!! That Donghae.” she doesn’t know why but she feels irritated whenever she heard his name. Maybe because he also called her sister Yully when she’s the only one who gave that special nickname to her.

“I’m sure you will like him.” she heard her sister said. “I don’t think I won’t.” she simply said while looking away.

“But why?” Mr. Im, Mrs. Im and Yuri said in unison.

“Omo!!!!! Im so shock with that question and more when the three of you ask me at the same time.” then shrug.

“We’ll, I don’t know. Should I like him and be good to him?” she asks them back.

“Yoong, Donghae is a good man. Im sure that you will like him. He’s been at our house and at our Café so many times.” Mr. Im said to her while looking through the rear view mirror.

“Be good to him okay!!! He’s been a great help to us.” Her Father warned her.

Mrs. Im nodded as an agreement to his Father’s words.

“When you meet him you will saw how good he was.” Yuri said in assurance.

She just nodded her head Aish!!! But seriously Im starting to really hate him right now. How good he was that he got his Parents approval. She thought really irritated.

 

“We’re here!!!!!!” Mr and Mrs. Im said unison excitedly. Yuri and Yoona got off on the car.

Mrs. Im opens the window and kisses her daughters cheeks.

“Yoong, good luck on your first day. Don’t be nervous sweetie, okay.” then kiss her forehead.

“Nae Umma.” she said while smiling, kiss her cheek back and wave at them.

 

They’re walking around the campus arm in arm.

Before meeting her friends, Yuri decided to take a walk into their campus as a tour for Yoona.

Yoona was smiling while looking around “Unnie, this was a beautiful school. I think I will like it here.”

Yuri chuckled “Of course you will because this was chosen by me.” she proudly said while smiling.

Suddenly they heard a loud whine behind them while running towards them “Yuri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They both look behind to see who it was, Yuri smiled widely when she recognize who owns that cute whine.

She run towards them while pulling Yoona with her “Tiffany!!!! Hyoyeon!!!!!!!!!”

Yuri let go of Yoona’s arm then hug her friends really tight while smiling so happily.

“I miss you guys!!!!” she said to them while hugging each other so tight “We misses you more Yuri!!!!!” Tiffany and Hyoyeon both said.  

Yoona on the other hand was looking at them while smiling.

“Omg!!!!!!!!” Tiffany whine and break their hugs “Is that Yoona?” 

“Oh nae!!!” Yuri wrap her arm around Yoona’s arm “Guys, this is my sister Yoona.” she proudly introduced her to her friends.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona Imnida.” she smiled then bowed her head.

“Aigoo!!!! Kyeopta!!!! Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany Hwang Imnida but just call me Fany Unnie.” then hug her tight as Yoona hug her back.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kim Hyoyeon Imnida. Just call me Hyo Unnie for short” Hyoyeon smiled and hug her as well.

“Aigoo, you’re more prettier than a picture and you really look like Yuri.” Hyoyeon said as she break their hugs.

“Gomawo Hyo Unnie and It was nice meeting you and Fany Unnie!!!” she smiled sweetly to them.

“Ah by the way Yul, did the boys already meet her? They’re more excited than us to meet her, you know.” Tiffany said.

“Anio, not yet because we just got here. Where are they anyway?”

“They’re already here 30minutes ago because Hyuk said they need to do something.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then I guess they will just meet her at our lunch break since she needs to go on her first class.” Yuri said while smiling.

“Ah nae speaking of first class Unnie, I only have 5minutes to go there.” Yoona suddenly remember the time.

“Jinjja? Let’s go then, we will take you to your first class.” Tiffany said and the four them walk towards to Yoona’s first class.

They’re now standing at Yoona’s first class. She still have 2minutes before her class starts.

Yuri, Tiffany and Hyoyeon was about to leave when Yoona grab Yuri’s hands.

“Unnie!!!!!!!!” Yuri turn around to face her and let her held her hand while caressing her hair.

“Aigoo Yoong, don’t be nervous nae. You’re a strong girl right?”

She just nodded and smile “Nae, gomawo Unnie.” then she bid goodbye to her sister and to her friends then walks inside the classroom.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon was looking at them at whole time while smiling “Aigoo......” then said in unison.

“Ah btw.....” Hyoyeon said remembering something “I heard from Hyuk Oppa that Seohyun, Donghae’s Oppa sister is taking this class too.”

“Jinjja Hyo? Krystal would be there too.” Tiffany and Yuri both ask her and Hyoyeon just nodded her head.

“Jinjja? That’s great then, I can rest assured that Yoona will have new friends there. She won’t be nervous anymore.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was so happy that she already made new friends, their names are Seohyun and Krystal.

Her 1st, 2nd and 3rd class are going well because of her friends. They became really close even if they’ve just met.

It’s already lunch time and they’re heading their way to the school cafeteria to have their lunch. 

Yoona was looking around at the cafeteria because she received a text from Yuri that she will wait her there.

Krystal and Seohyun are also looking around looking for someone too and they smiled as they saw the people they’re looking for.

“Are you looking for someone Yoona?” Seohyun ask her “Nae I’m looking for my Unnie because she text me awhile ago that we will met here.” she said while still looking around.

“Then come and join with us until you find your Unnie.” Krystal invited her and she just nodded her head because she doesn’t want to be alone.

She’s walking behind Seohyun and Krystal because she was still looking around to find Yuri. She already text her but she didn’t reply.

She was about to call her when Seohyun and Krystal say the familiar name and when she turn her head to face them, she saw her sister.

“Unnie?!!! I was about to call you because you didn’t reply to my text.” she ask her.

“Jinjja?” Yuri asks curiously then checks her phone and there she saw Yoona’s text.

“Mianhae Yoong, I didn’t heard it because it was on a silent mode.” then pout.

She just chuckles by her sister’s cute gesture “Aigoo its fine Unnie!!!”

While they we’re talking Seohyun and Krystal was staring at them dumbfounded.

“Oh my gosh!! You mean the Unnie you’re talking about was Yul Unnie?” Krystal asks her.

She just nodded her head smiling while taking her sit.

“That’s why when we first saw you, you look so familiar and now I remember that I’m thinking about Yuri Unnie” Seohyun said amazed.

“You two look like a twin.” Seohyun continue that made Krystal, Tiffany and Hyoyeon to nod their heads.

“Of course Seo, we’re sisters and that’s what every people keep on saying to us.” Yuri said proudly smiling while looking to Yoona.

“Oppsss!! Here they are!!!!” Suddenly Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile.

Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Krystal and Yuri turn their heads to look on the people that Tiffany was talking about while Yoona was busy looking at her bag finding something.

“Hey beautiful ladies!!” The skinny guy with a black hair said while taking his sit beside Hyoyeon.

And the other six boys who was with him also take their sits; Siwon who sit beside Tiffany, Yonghwa beside Seohyun, Minhyuk beside Krystal then Jonghhyun was sitting on the middle of Yonghwa and Minhyuk while Donghae was sitting across Yuri’s and Yoona’s sit with the new guy name Yesung.

“Yesung Oppa I’m glad to see you with Oppa and his friends.” Seohyun said to Yesung while smiling.

Krystal, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri was looking at Yesung curiously like Who-is-he look.

“By the way girls this is my Bestfriend Yesung.” Donghae introduce him to the girls.

“He just came back from America few days ago and decided to stay here in Korea for good.” he continued.

“Annyeong Kim Yesung Imnida.” he introduced himself then bow a little while smiling at them.

“Annyeong Yesung Oppa, Tiffany Imnida.” Fany introduced herself while doing her eyesmile.

“Annyeong Yesung Oppa, Hyoyeon Imnida.” Hyoyeon introduced herself then bow while smiling.

“Annyeong Yesung Oppa, Krystal Imnida.” Krystal introduced herself then stands up and bowed at him.

“Annyeong Yeye Oppa? Yuri Imnida.” Yuri introduced herself then extend her right hand towards to Yesung while smiling.

Yesung do the same way and they clap each other hands for 1minute while looking at each other that make everyone to grin and Eunhyuk to whistle teasing them.

Yuri blush a little by her friends teasing while Donghae was looking at them feeling so annoyed about it when he notice a girl who was sitting across him looking down at her bag frantically.

“OMO!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona stand up shout suddenly that made everyone shock to stop laughing and look at her curiously.

“I lost my Album Wallet.” she said again while tears starting to form in her eyes that made everyone look worried more her sister Yuri.

“Really? Did you already check your bag? Yuri asks her really worried. She knows how important that Album Wallet for her.

She just nodded her head and tears starting to flow down on her cheeks.

When Yuri saw those tears, she hugs her really tight while patting her back.

“Aigoo don’t cry Yoong, I will help you to find it okay! Just please don’t cry.” then wipes her sister’s tears.

This was the first time Yuri saw her sister cry in public. Normally, she won’t let anyone to see her crying because she wants to show to everyone that she’s a strong person.

She doesn’t want people’s pity, she really hates it. That’s why she got really worried when she saw tears in her doe-like eyes.

She remembers the day when Yoona show that album wallet to her.

It was full of her Mother’s photo with her and how she treasures it. She bring that album wallet with her everyday with her and whenever she goes, that’s how important that wallet for Yoona.

“Uhmm Yul? Would you mind to tell us what happen and who is she?” Siwon ask really curious.

“Sorry guys, I will talk to you all later, we need to go because we need to find something.” Yuri said grabbing her things and was about to walk out when Donghae grab her wrist that made her and Yoona to stop.

“We will help you, Just tell us what you need to find. It was easy if we will all find whatever it is you’re looking for.” Donghae suggested to Yuri.

Yuri look to Yoona first asking if that’s okay with her, Yoona nodded and all of them look around the campus to find Yoona’s missing album wallet. 

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong everyone ^^ again Sorry for my late update....

but here's the double update!!! how was it? I hope everyone will like it.

Please share yourthoughts about the 2 new chapters <3 Gomawo!!!!