Trip to Gyeongju

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

“Woah! What? We’re going to our vacation house in Gyeongju” Siwon exclaimed.

Tiffany just nodded her head.

“But we need to travel at least four hours just to go there.” Eunhyuk said.

“We know babe but Tiffany plans it all already.” Hyoyeon said to him while caressing his hand.

“I already called your Mom and ask her permission.” Tiffany said to Siwon while doing her eyesmile.

“Jinjjayo Unnie, kyaaaa mom is really the best.” Krystal said happily.

“So how will we go there then?” Donghae ask.

“We decided just to bring two cars.” Yuri said.

“Yup Yul is right. I already ask my Appa’s permission to use our car so does Fany.” Hyoyeon inform them.

“So Me, Yoong, Hyo, Yesung Oppa, and Donghae Oppa will use Hyo’s car and Eunhyuk Oppa will be our driver while Fany, Seo, Kryssie, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jonghyun will use Fany’s car and Siwon oppa will be there driver.” Yuri explains to them as they all listen.

“Our meeting place will be at Im’s Café at 3:30 AM and we will leave at 4:00 AM.” Tiffany added.

“At Im’s café? Then how will we go there?” Siwon ask curiously.

“Simple, you will go to my house with Krys using your car then you will leave your car to our house and we will pick up Minhyuk and Jonghyun into their house then go to Im’s café.” Tiffany explains at him.

“So I will do the same?” Eunhyuk ask confused

“Yes babe.” Hyoyeon answered her boyfriend.

“Wow, it was all plan well.” Yesung praise the girls.

“Anio oppa, it was all planned by Fany.” Yuri said proudly.

“Wow Hon, since when did you start planning this?” Siwon ask his girlfriend curiously.

“Erm, when I got bored while waiting for all of you.” Tiffany proudly said while smiling.

“Waaahhh Fany Noona you’re really the best when it comes to planning.” Minhyuk praise her while giving her thumbs up.

“But Fany Noona, what for? I mean why are we going into a trip all of sudden.” Jonghyun suddenly ask.

“Well we’re just celebrating.” Tiffany simply said.

“Celebrating for what Noona?” Yonghwa ask.

“To make it simple, it’s our warm welcome for Yoona.” Hyoyeon said.

“Omo~ for me Unnie? But why? You all don’t need to do that.” Yoona said shyly

Yuri wrap her arms around Yoona’s shoulder then lean her head into her shoulder.

“Anio Yoong, you deserve it. I want you to feel more comfortable with us and I want you experience those things from now on… with me, with us.” Yuri said sweetly to her sister.

“But Unnie..............” Yoona was about to say something when Tiffany cut her off.

“No buts Yoong. You know how grateful we are finally meeting you? We’ve been waiting for you for so long and we already plan this before that when you’re already here in Seoul we will give you a warm welcome.” Tiffany said then walks towards to Yoona and caresses her hair.

“Besides Yoong, we’re also welcoming Yesung oppa.” Hyoyeon said while smiling.

“Aigoo jinjja? Gomawo Fany, Hyo and Yul.” Yesung said while smiling at them.

“No beggie Oppa!!!!!” the three girls said in unison.

“Then we should all go home now so we can prepare for tomorrow’s trip” Donghae said.

“Kajja!!!!! Guys see you all tomorrow at Im’s Café.”

And all of them bid their goodbyes and parted their ways to go home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona is getting her things ready for their trip when she heard a knock on her door and it was her Mother.

“Umma” she greeted her Mom with a smile on her face.

“Already done preparing for tomorrow?” Her mom ask as she sit beside her.

“Nae Umma” Yoona said as she keep on smiling.

“Yoong” she called her name sweetly as she held her daughter’s hand and caress it.

“You should enjoy tomorrow okay.” Her mother continues.

“I will Umma and I’m sure I will really enjoy this trip.” she said while smiling at her mother.

“Umma, I’m really glad that I met them and became my friends.” She continues.

“We are too sweetie, because all of them are wonderful person.” Her mother said proudly as she wrap her arms around her.

“I think not all them Umma, because there’s one person whom I think is not.” She said.

“Aigoo sweetie, who is that person then?” her mom ask her with a confused look on her face.

“Ermm, Appa and Umma’s favorite and Unnie’s bestfriend.” She said biting her lips.

“Omo~ are you talking about Donghae?” her ask her with a shock expression while Yoona just nodded her head.

“Wae sweetie?”

Yoona heave a sigh because she doesn’t know how she will answer her mother’s questions.

We’ll she have so many reasons why she hates him but of course she can’t say it because she knows it sound so childish.

“It’s just that our first meeting is not that good Umma and you know that first impressions are so important for me.” She explain.

“Yoong, Umma understand you but if you’ll get to know him more you’ll see how wonderful person he is. You should give him a chance.” Mrs. Im told her while caressing her hair.

“Arasseo Umma, I will.” She said while smiling assuring her that she’ll try to know him better.

“Go to sleep now okay.” Mrs. Im help her to lay down on her bed then cover her body with a blanket.

“Goodnight Sweetie.” Then she planted a kiss on her forehead. “Goodnight Umma.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yuri and Yoona with their parents already arrived at their café.

Mr and Mrs. Im decided to go earlier to prepare for their pack breakfast. They decided to pack some sandwiches and brewed coffees for them.

Yuri is texting Tiffany and Hyoyeon asking if they’re already on their way.

          To Hyo and Fany

                   Where are you guys? Already on your way? We’re here at the café already.

          From Yul

 

It was Tiffany who replied first.

          To Yul

                   We’re already on our way picking up Minhyuk and Jonghyun.

          From Fany

 

          To Fany

                   Okay take care and see you soon :* ♥

            From Yul

         

          To Yul

                   Okay. See ya soon ^^ :*

            From Fany

 

Then she receive another text and it was from Hyoyeon

 

          To Yul

                   We’re on our way to pick up Yonghwa.

          From Hyo

 

          To Hyo

                   Okay. Take care and see you soon :* ♥

          From Yul

         

          To Yul

                   Nae :)))) See ya Yul :* ♥

From Hyo

 

Yoona’s POV

Aigoo~ my eyes still feel heavy. I only slept for 1 ½ hour.

Is it because I’m just excited or there’s something bothering me.

I heave a sigh. But I don’t what’s bothering me. Aish!!!!! Am I weird?

I feel that there’s something bothering me but I don’t even know what is it?

Aigoo Im Yoona, you’re crazy.

End of POV

 

Yoona who was deep in her thoughts was suddenly woken up when she suddenly heard Tiffany’s loud voice.

 “Omoni, Abeoji we’re here already!!!!!!!” Tiffany exclaimed when she entered at the Im’s café.

“Where’s Hyo and the others?” Yuri suddenly ask when she only saw Tiffany, Siwon, Krystal, Minhyuk and Jonghyun.

“I think they’re on their way here, they’ll be here soon.” Tiffany said.

“Good Morning Omoni, Abeoji!” They all greeted them when they got out from the kitchen.

“Good Morning Kids.” Mr and Mrs. Im greeted them with a smile on their face and hug them one by one.

After 5 minutes Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Seohyun and Yonghwa finally arrived too.

It was Hyoyeon who enter at the café first and greeted everyone.

“We’re here! Oh, Good Morning Omoni and Abeoji” she greeted the couple happily then hug them.

“Good Morning Hyoyeonnie!” The couple greeted her back cheerfully.

  “Oh Annyeong Omoni, Abeoji. Good Morning” Eunhyuk greeted the couple too followed by Donghae, Yesung, Seohyun and Yonghwa.

And the couple greeted them back with a smile on their face and gives them a warm hug.

“So let’s go?” Tiffany said in excitement and they all went to their respective places.

They all bid their goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Im.

“Here, we pack breakfast for all of you.” Mr. Im then handed the pack breakfast for everyone.

“Aigoo gomawo Abeoji. Omoni and Abeoji are really the best.” Eunhyuk proudly said that made the couple laugh.

“It’s nothing Hyukkie. Anything for our Kids.” Mrs. Im said happily.

“Kya you should all go now. Palli.” Mr. Im told them.

Yoona was the first one to bid goodbye to her parents.

“Appa, Umma we will be going now.” She said then hug them and gave them a peck on their cheeks.

“Arasseo my princess, take care and enjoy okay.” Mr. Im said to her while messing her hair.

“Kya~ Appa!!!!” she complains while pouting as her Father start to chuckle.

Mrs. Im fix her hair and gave her a peck on her cheek “Annyeong Sweetie, take care of yourself okay and enjoy.”

“Nae Umma.” She said while smiling then enter to the car.

She was the first one to get on the car because she wants to sit at the back.

One by one they all go to their designated place while Eunhyuk, Siwon, Yesung, Yonghwa and Donghae are still outside talking about something.

Eunhyuk and Yesung decided that they will be the one who will switch places when it comes to driving the car while Siwon and Yonghwa will do the same.

Since it was Eunyhuk and Yesung who will switch places in driving Donghae decided to sit at the back where Yoona was sitting comfortably.  

“Ya!!!! What are you doing here?” Yoona mutter at him.

“Taking my sit.” Donghae simply said.

“What? Why you’re sitting here?” She ask him.

“Because it was Yeye and Hyuk who will switch places.” He explains.

“Aish!! Of all people why I need to be seated beside you.” Yoona complains surrendering because she knows she can’t do anything about it.

Donghae just shrug “You Should be thankful.” He said to .

“Tsk! Whatever -_-” She mutters again that made Donghae to burst into laughter.  

“Aish what’s so funny about it >____< Ya!!!!!!” Yoona mutters at him and about to hit Donghae when she noticed that eyes are with them.

“Omo~ are you guys fighting?” Hyoyeon ask them.

“Ahhh, anio Unnie.” Yoona said shyly while Donghae keep on laughing.

“Hae stop teasing Yoona.” Eunhyuk accused his bestfriend.

“What? Me? Ya monkey!” Donghae complains at him.

“I know you Hae.” Eunhyuk said made Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yesung to laugh.

“Aish Arasseo!!!!!!” He said while pouting. 

“What do you mean Eunhyuk Oppa? What about him?” Yoona ask eagerly to know.

“Ya! Why so eager to know? Tsk! It was nothing.” Hae mutter at her.

“Aigoo Yoong, you’ll know it someday. Just wait for it.” Eunhyuk said while laughing that made Yoona so curious about.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~