Dinner at Im’s Café

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

The table was already set and everyone was looking at the dishes that were specially prepared for them.

“Omo!!! Omoni, Abeoji, this is all too much.” Tiffany said feeling sorry.

“Nae Omoni, Abeoji, you don’t need to prepare all this. I mean it was just us.” Eunhyuk said.

“Aigoo!!! It’s fine kids.” Mrs. Im said while smiling “This our way by saying our Thanks for helping Yoona.”

“But.......” Hyoyeon want to say something but Mr. Im didn’t let her to finish her words.

“No buts Kids... You all know that we treated you like our own Son and Daughter so it’s our pleasure to cook for you guys.” Mr. Im said while smiling then winked to them.

“Nae, my husband is right. Besides, it was Yoona who prepare all of it for you guys. We just help her.”

Everyone just smiled except for Donghae who felt so guilty.

“Umma, Appa where’s Yoong?” Yuri suddenly asks her parents noticing that Yoona was not there.

“Aigoo, she’s still on the kitchen checking on something. You should call her out and as for us, we will take our leave now.” Mr. Im said.

“Where are you going Abeoji?” Donghae suddenly ask.

“We will go somewhere to have our date.” Mr. Im jokingly said that made everyone laugh.

Mrs. Im got shy so she pinch her husband waist “Aigoo, Im sorry kids. My husband is being really playful these days.”

“Aigoo, I should stop or else I’ll be punished again” Mr. Im jokingly said again that made everyone to laugh more.

“Umma, Appa!” Yoona who just got out from the kitchen with Yuri called her parents.

“Here, I packed some foods for both of you.” She smiled as she handed them the pack of foods for her parents.

“Aigoo, Gomawo Sweetie.” Mrs. Im thanking her then kissed her cheek and Yuri’s cheek.

“We will be going now.” Mr. Im said to her two daughters while messing their hair.

“Kya!!!! Appa!!!!!!” Yoona and Yuri said in unison that made the two couple laugh.

“Kids, We will be going now. Enjoy your meal, okay.”

“Nae! Annyeonghee kaseyo Omoni, Aboeji” they all said in unison then the couple headed out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is now enjoying their meal with joy and laughter aside from one man name Donghae.

He feels really awkward because they we’re sitting across from each other. He’s been avoiding her gaze since they’ve started eating.

“How will I face her? How will I approach her? Arggghhhhh!!!!!!” He was busy with his thoughts and he didn’t notice that Yoona say something to him.

“Oppa!!!!!” Yuri snaps out but still he didn’t hear her that made everyone frown.

“Hae!” Yesung called him this time while tapping his shoulder.

 

Donghae’s POV

Everyone is laughing and enjoying their meal whilst me....... I sigh. I just don’t know what to do.

We’re sitting across from each other but I can’t even look at her because I’m afraid to meet her doe-like eyes.

Wait what? What did I just said about her eyes? Doe-like eyes? Shoot! Where did it come from?

Aish Lee Donghae!!!!! She’s right, you are a Jerk! I sigh again.

How will I face her? How will I approach her? Arggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

I was so busy with own thoughts that I don’t even care about the others, what are they talking about or whom they’re talking to.

And suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder that brought me back to reality.

End of POV

 

“Nae?” He said simply.

“Are you okay?” Yesung ask him “Nae” he said it again but with a different tone.

“Are you sure Oppa?” Yuri asks him “Nae” he said it again for the third time that made everyone confused so they all look at his direction.

“Why do I feel like you’re not? I just notice that you look so depress since earlier? Is there something bothering you?” it’s his Best friend Eunhyuk who ask him sitting next to Yesung.

“Nae Oppa and don’t give us the same answer again.” Tiffany asks him and everyone nodded in agreement while still looking at him waiting for his answer.

He gave them a set smile “I’m okay and No! Nothing’s bothering me. I’m just tired, I guess.” he said giving them an assurance and hoping that his friends curiosity will end now.

And they all nodded in agreement that made Donghae to sigh in relief.

“Okay then. So we’re we stop guys?” Tiffany asks trying to remember what was the last thing they we’re talking about minute ago.

“As I remember, Yoona ask Hae Oppa about the food, right Yoong?” Krystal answered Tiffany and they all nodded.

“Ah nae you’re right Krys.” Yoona said with a smile on her face then turn to face Donghae “So how was it? Ahmm do you like it?”

Donghae who was stun at his seat that moment try his very best to not be very obvious that he’s nervous.

 

Donghae’s POV

Crap, she ask me and I didn’t heard it??!!! How great is that Donghae! I want to smack my head right now >__<

 Relax Donghae, Relax or else they’ll ask tons of questions again.

Omo! Wait, what is this? She’s looking at me with that beautiful and perfect smile at her face.

Why didn’t I even notice earlier that she has that kind of smile?

End of POV

 

“Oh it was delicious, I like it.” He said and gives her a broad smile.

“I’m glad that you all like it, now it’s time for our dessert?” Yoona announce that made everyone happy.

“OMG, Really Yoong there’s a dessert!!!!” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Aigoo~ as always our FanyFany Tiffany who loves to eat sweets.” Yuri said as she chuckles looking at the excited Tiffany.

Siwon teases his Girlfriend “Be careful baby or else you’ll get fat and I don’t like fat girls.” Then poke her cheeks.

Tiffany gave him a sharp look then pinches his cheeks “What did you say? Even if I become fat I know that you still love me.”

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Both of you please get a room, there are minors here.” Hyoyeon jokingly said to SiFany couple.

“Why babe are you jealous?” now it’s Eunhyuk who start teasing his girlfriend.

Hyoyeon landed a soft punch on her boyfriend’s face “In your dreams Lee Hyuk Jae” then tongue out.

“Aigoo we will leave for awhile to get our dessert okay.” Yuri said as she and Yoona stand up and walk towards to the kitchen to get their dessert while laughing.

After 5 minutes YoonYul sisters came out from the kitchen holding two plate of sliced cake in each plate and serve it one by one to their friends.

A total of 13 sliced cakes were served.

“Wow Yoong did you baked this?” Seohyun ask her and Yoona just replied her with a simple nod.

“Kekeke! She was really nervous earlier because she thought it won’t be done at the right time. But luckily it did” Yuri proudly said that made her sister shy.

“Emm, before we start eating our dessert....” she paused then gave them her best smile ever.

“I just want to say Thank You for helping me earlier and I’m sorry because of my lost thing I forget to introduce myself properly to some of you.” then bowed at them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona Imnida and it was nice meeting you all. I’m really happy that I met such a wonderful persons and I hope that I can be a great friend to all of you like my Unnie.”

“Kya~ you don’t need to be like me Yoong because you are already great friend to them.” Yuri said as she pulled her into her arms and gave her a tight hug.

“Nae Yul Unnie is right Yoong, you don’t need to be a great friend to us because you are already.” Seohyun said and everyone agreed to her.

“Wait, I remember that Yoong didn’t have a chance to meet our Oppas earlier.” Krystal suddenly remembers what happen earlier at the canteen.

“Oh right because she was busy digging into her things, so I should start first.” Minhyuk said then stand up and bowed to Yoona.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Minhyuk Imnida. I’m Krystal’s cutie boyfie” he introduced his self then does a peace sign and wink at her.

Yoona burst into laughter seeing Minhyuks aegyo that made Krystal shy.

Next to introduced is Yonghwa doing the things what Minhyuk did.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Yonghwa Imnida. I’m Seohyun’s Boyfriend. It was nice meeting you.”

And the Introduction continues..........

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Jonghyun Imnida. I’m no one’s boyfriend and it was nice meeting you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Eunhyuk Imnida. I’m the Queen’s King.”

“Ya! Lee Hyuk Jae!!!!!” Hyoyeon hissed giving him a smack on his shoulder.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Siwon Imnida. I’m Krys older brother and Fany’s Honeyboo.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi, Yesung Imnida. Like you, I’m also new here and really glad to meet everyone here. By the way, I’m Donghae’s bestfriend from US.”

And finally it was HIS turn.........

He stands up awkwardly then bowed at her while rubbing his hair like a kid and cleared his throat.  

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona, I’m Lee Donghae. I’m Seohyun’s older brother and your sister’s bestfriend.”

Yoona gave him a sly smile and said “Finally, It was nice meeting you LEE DONGHAE OPPA.”

Shoot!! Im DEAD.............. >___<   He thought.

 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

 

Annyeong my dear readers!!!! I'm back...... 

I hope you're all still here and still support my story. Im sorry for the long Hiatus. I got busy with my life and can't my story. 

But now I'm back and I promise that I will keep updating as soon as possible. I hope you will all still look forward to what will happen about my story. 

Please do keep sharing you thought because they're my inspiration. Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates ♥♥♥ 

 

xoxo