Fun Game turns into Something

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

One and half hour already passed since everyone started walking and looking around the forest.

It was already dark too and it was getting really hard for them to find the hidden snacks.

Eunhyuk and Krystal

“Kya~ oppa don’t you really know where did Jonghyun hid the snacks.” She asks him while pouting.

“Aigoo~ mianhaeyo Kryssie but I don’t really know where he hid it.” He said feeling sorry for her dongsaeng.

“Aish!!!” She stomp her feet then sat for awhile.

“We found 2 and we still need to find the other one or else we will lose and I don’t want to lose.” She complains like a kid.

“Don’t worry nae because oppa won’t let that happen. We only need to find 1 snack to be safe. So trust oppa okay?” He crouched to reach and comforts her.

“Jinjja oppa?” She asks for assurance and He just nodded his head while pouting too.

“Arasseo, let’s go then oppa.” She said as she stood up with full of confidence.

“Aigoo that’s my Kryssie.” He said as he also stood up then pats her head.

And they continue looking for the hidden snacks.

Siwon and Seohyun

“Aigoo oppa Im glad that I’ve been paired to you because it was easier for us to find the hidden snacks.” She said smiling while looking at the snacks they’ve found.

“Hahaha! Yeah thanks to our height it was easier for us to reach the ones that was hidden in the higher place.” He said proudly while laughing.

“Nae oppa you’re right. So I guess we can return to the house now. I wonder who will lose in this game.” She said while thinking who will be the loser.

“Nae and I hope it won’t be Krys or Fany or else they’ll keep on whining the whole night.” He said while laughing.

“Don’t worry oppa I think that won’t happen because I’m sure Eunhyuk oppa will take care of Kryssie and so does Yong.” She said assuring that his sister and his girlfriend will win for sure.

“Now that I you mention about it, I was bit worry for Hyuk and Yonghwa. I’m sure they keep on whining and complaining like a 6 year old kid.” He laughs feeling sorry about them.

Tiffany and Yonghwa

“Waaaahhhhh!!!!! Finally the last one that will exempt us from waking up early to cook for breakfast. ” she whine as they found their 3rd hidden snacks that can make them as one of the winners.

“Nae and thanks for Noona’s competitiveness.” He said proudly while chuckling.

“Ani, it was all thanks to your sharp eyes.” She said praising him for being attentive.

They we’re now on their way to the house when Yonghwa saw something.

“Noona! Look there’s another snack at the branches of that tree.” He said to her pointing to the snack that was tied in one of the branches of the tree.

“You think you can reach it?” She asks.

“You mean we will get it even if we already had 3 snacks?” He asks wondering of what Tiffany is thinking.

Tiffany just gave him a simple nod while doing her eyesmile.

“Aigoo! Arasseo then Noona.” He said while grinning.

Hyoyeon and Minhyuk

“Aigoo Noona you’re really naughty.” He said while laughing.

“We’ll Hyuk said that we can have 3 or more snacks right.” She said with an evil smile on her face.

“Then what about the other pair?” He said feeling sorry for them.

“Aigoo~ahhhhh, don’t worry about them since this is just a game and in every game there’s winner and a loser.” She said then hung her arm around his neck.

“We’ll you’re right about that Noona, so let’s go and head back to the house.” He agrees as they walk together happily headed to the house.

Yesung and Yuri

“Oppa!!!!!!” She whines suddenly.

“Nae? Wae?! Are you okay?” He said in a worried tone.

“Aigoo! I’m okay Oppa” She giggles that made him to smile.

“I just want to tell you that I saw our last hidden snack that will keep us safe from waking up early tomorrow.” She smiled as she point to where the hidden snack is.

“Aigoo~ Mianhaeyo I just thought that you got hurt or something.” He said shyly while brushing his hair.

Yesung climbs up the tree to get their last hidden snack.

“Oppa be careful okay.” She said a little worried that he might fall and get hurt.

He smiled at her “Don’t worry Yul, so don’t gave me that worried look face okay.”

And he finally got the snack and got down safely.

“Kyaaaaa~ we’re done oppa, so I guess we should head back to the house.” She said happily.

“Nae” He smiled then reach for her hand until their hands are down-facing palm.

She was surprised at first but then she let him do it as they started to walk headed back to the house while they both keep on blushing.

*Meanwhile

“Omona!!!!!! Minhyuk-ah!!!!!!” Hyoyeon said while pulling Minhyuk’s shirt sleeve.

“Waeyo Noona?! Did you saw hidden snack again?” Minhyuk asks her while looking around.

“Ani, it was more interesting than the hidden snack.” Hyoyeon said then pulled Minhyuk down to hide.

“What is it Noona?” Minhyuk asks her really confused.

“Look at them” she said pointing to somewhere.

Minhyuk followed her Noona and look to where she was pointing at.

“Omo!!!!!!!!!!!” Minhyuk said then covers his mouth “Is that Yesung hyung and Yuri noona?” Then turn to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just nodded her head while looking at the two.

“Are they…………. Holding each other’s hand?” Minhyuk turn to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon just shrug because she’s asking the same question on her mind.

“Noona, are they……. the new couple of our group?” Minhyuk asks again.

“I think so………… But Yul didn’t say anything about it so I want to hear it from her. Let’s go for now okay and keep your mouth shut about it okay?” Hyoyeon warn him.

“Arasseo Noona I will, I swear.”

Donghae and Yoona

Yoona was getting really annoyed because they’ve been walking and looking around for almost 2 hours but they still didn’t find anything.

“Ya oppa! Didn’t you really see anything?” She asks him.

Donghae just shook his head that made her really annoyed.

“Aish!!!! Jinjja!!!!! Why do I need to be paired with you >< Aish!!!!!!!” She mutters to herself but Donghae clearly heard all of it.

He suddenly stops walking and face her while smiling like a cat.

“Because we’re destined to be together” He said teasing her.

“What?!!!!!! Aish please I don’t have enough strength to have that kind of conversation with you.” She said in despair but annoyed tone.

“Tsk! But I just answered your question” He said teasing her again.

“Aish >< Ya!!!!!!!!” She barks at him then sat down helplessly.

“Okay, Okay I’ll stop.” He said then sat down beside her.

“Aigoo you’re really scary when you’re mad. It’s like you’ll eat me up or something.” He continues.

“Tsk! That’s what they always say.” She smirks remembering those times when people saw her getting mad. 

“So I’m not the first one who notices that?” He said and she just nodded her head as her reply.

“Then just always smile because it suits you well.” He spoke absently.

 

Yoona’s POV

It really surprised me when he suddenly said that so I turn my head to look him.

And all I can see in his eyes was full of sincerity.

Umma is right, he’s really wonderful person when you get to know him.

It’s just that, I never had the chance to see it when we first met and I want to know him better.

I want to know who he really is, I want to know why people always admired him and I want to know what makes us comparable like what Unnie said.

I was so deep in my thought that I didn’t notice that he’s also looking at me.

End of POV

 

Donghae suddenly realized that he said something that he shouldn’t have.

He was about to divert the thing he just said when he notices that she was looking at him unconsciously.

Their faces are only inches away from each other.

 

Donghae’s POV

I turn my head to face her and about to explain what I just said minute ago, But……

I met her gaze. Her doe-like eyes that I admired so much since the first time I saw it.

Whenever we’re together I always discovered something about her that makes me wonder.

What kind of person she is? What are the things about her that make her so special?

I want to know every little thing about her because she seems an amazing person if you’ll get to know her.

End of POV

 

Yoona was the first one to look away.

She cleared “Erm.” Then smiled at him and he did the same thing.

“I think we should go back looking for our hidden snacks.” She said breaking the awkwardness.

“Ah nae. Let’s go.” He simply said then stood up and offered his hands to help her to stand up.

Without hesitation she held his hand as he pulled her to stand up.

“Gomawo oppa.” She said trying not to be bashful.

“Cheonma.” He said while pretending that he was fixing his hair.

“Ah oppa! You should smile always too because……….” She paused for awhile “you’re cute when you’re smiling.”

After saying it, she walks away faster from him while biting her lips.

Donghae who was too surprise to what she just said was too stunned to follow her.

“Did I heard her right? Or I’m just dreaming.” He talks to himself while biting her lips then start to walk to catch up with her.

They’re been walking and looking around. 2 ½ hours had passed and they still didn’t find any of it.

Donghae was walking ahead while Yoona was following behind him.

She then saw something inches away from her. She was about to call Donghae that she saw a hidden snack who was hanging at the branches of the tree.

But since he was a little far away from her she decided to just get it on her own and she will just catch up with him when she gets it.

Donghae was busy looking around didn’t notice that Yoona go somewhere.

“Hey Deer, already saw something?” He asks without looking back.

When he didn’t receive any reply he decided to stop walking and look behind him.

“Shoot! Where did she go? Ya!!!! Yoona” He yelled calling for her.

He waited for her reply but still he didn’t receive any answer. His suddenly felt nervous.

He look around running, catching his breath while keep on calling her name.

“Im Yoona!!!!!!! Ya!!!!!!” but still no respond from her.

He took out his phone and dialed her number but it just keeps on ringing.

“Aish! This girl, where on earth did you go to?”

*Meanwhile

Yoona who was smiling proudly that she finally got the hidden snack heard someone was calling her name.

“Erm…. Omona~ it was Donghae oppa.”

She followed where the voices are coming from and finally she saw him.  

She was about to call him when she thought of something crazy. She’s thinking to pull a prank on him.

She hid carefully hide on the shrub then shake its leafs as if something or someone was in there.

Donghae noticed it and having a second thought if he should walk towards the shrub or not.

But then he decided to do so, he carefully walks towards to the shrubs and when he’s getting nearer she suddenly appeared and startle him.

“BWAAAAAHHHHHHH!” She burst into laughter looking into his blank expression.

She thought that she succeeded but she’s wrong.

“DO YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY, HUH?!” His voice echoed into the forest.

“A…ani.” She stutters and examining his face.

She was so frighten when he saw his raging eyes.

His eyes that were always calm suddenly turn into beasty eyes.

“O….oppa, are you mad? Wa…waeyo?” She keeps on stuttering.

Donghae who was inches away from her start to walk towards her that makes her to be more frighten.

So she walks backwardly until her back hit a tree trunk and she was leaning on it.

He pinned her against the tree and held her shoulders tightly while looking at her eyes.

“YES I’m mad! Are you asking why? YOU’RE REALLY ASKING ME WHY?!!!!!!!” He yelled again.

 

Yoona was terrified until her eyes start to flow tears in her eyes while looking at his raging eyes.

“I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU! I RUN AROUND AND KEEP ON CALLING YOUR NAME LIKE A CRAZY PERSON BUT HERE YOU ARE…… PLAYING A JOKE ON ME!!! IS IT FUN PLAYING A PRANK ON ME?!! ” He continues while his hand on her shoulder.

Tears started to flow down on her cheeks that made Donghae to realize that he’s being too harsh on her.

Donghae’s POV

Crap! What did I just do?

I got panicked when I saw tears falling down on her face.

But it’s too late to take back all the things I’ve just said.

I just told her the truth. I was really worried about her. I just don’t know what to do if something bad happened to her.

I’ll just let it all out because if I won’t do it, I think my chest will explode or something.

But I think I’ve gone too far. I shouldn’t start yelling like a crazy person in front of her.

I heave a heavy sigh as I let go of her shoulder.

I want to wipe her tears but I think don’t have the right to do that.

So I just turn around and told her.

“Let’s head back to the house.” Then walk away from her with heavy steps. 

End of POV

 

Yoona has been looking off into space since Donghae left her 5 minutes ago wipe her tears and start to walk headed back to the house.

She was calming herself while walking so that no one will notice that she cried or something had happen.

She was inches away from the house when she notices someone was standing in front of it and it was Donghae.

She knew that he will be waiting for her because they need to go back together or else their friends will wonder why they didn’t come back together.

She took a deep breath before walking towards him “Fighting Yoona!”

Donghae who was looking down while hands on his pocket heard some footsteps coming to him and he knew it was her, the one he was waiting.

“Oppa! Mianhaeyo for making you wait.” She said casually as if nothing happen between them.

“Anio, its fine.” He mumbles but she still heard him.

Yoona walk first followed by Donghae.

 

“Finally the last pair is here!!!!!!!” Tiffany exclaim.

“Aigoo what took you so long Yoong?” Yuri asks her sister.

Yoona tried to laugh while scratching her head “Ahhhh because we keep on looking around for the hidden snack.”

Yuri then turns to Donghae “Oppa did you took care of my sister?” She asks him.

Donghae just gave her a simple nod as his reply.

“Alright, take out all the hidden snacks you’ve been found and Jonghyun will count it. Palli so we can eat our dinner.” Eunhyuk said to them.

Everyone took out their hidden snacks and gave them to Jonghyun one by one.

Eunhyuk told him to count it inside the boys’ bedroom so it will be a surprise who will be the loser.

But Yoona and Donghae already knew that it was them because they only got one.

“You only got this?” Jonghyun mouthed to Yoona who was smiling awkwardly while nodding her head.

After minutes of counting Jonghyun came out and announce the numbers of hidden snack each pair got.

“Siwon hyung and Seo got 3. Yesung hyung and Yul noona got 3 also. Tiffany noona and hyung got 4. Eunhyuk hyung and Krystal got 4 also.” He paused for awhile and laughs.

“Hyoyeon noona and Minhyuk got 5 and Donghae hyung and Yoona got 1 only.” He continues.

“What?!!! 5?!! Ya Kim Hyoyeon!!!!! Why you got 5 snacks?” Yuri whines at her.

Hyoyeon shrug “Why Hyuk said that we can get 3 or more snacks right? We’re just lucky.” She proudly said.

“Ya!! You should think of the others. Tsk. Aigoo my poor Yoongie” Tiffany whines at her too and goes to Yoona with Yuri to comfort her.

“Hahahaha. Its fine Unnies ^^ this is just a game.” Yoona said while smiling.

“Oppa, why you let this happen?” Yuri suddenly turns to Donghae and whines at him while pouting.

Donghae who was lost at his words scratch his head and just said “Aigoo Mian Yul.”

“Kya Unnie-ah!! Its fine, don’t blame Donghae oppa.” Yoong said cutely while cuddling with her.

“Arasseo, araseeo.” Yuri said then chuckles.

“Alright let’s go prepare for our dinner because I’m really hungry.” Siwon told them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10:30 in the evening. Everyone took their rest after eating dinner.

They all feel exhausted because of their game but still they’ve enjoyed it.

They’re sitting in a circled way at the living room of the house while eating the snack they used on their hidden snack game.

Everyone was talking, laughing, giggling, and sharing some stories aside from Donghae and Yoona.

Yoona stood up and walks out from the living thinking that no one will notice that she left.

She goes out and sat on the swing at backyard of the house. She was still thinking what had happen earlier when suddenly someone sat beside her. 

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Annyeong everyone and to my new subscribers.

Im sorry for not updating again for so long T^T I just got busy.

But here's the update and I hope everyone will like it.

Thank you for patiently waiting as always ^_^

Please do keep on sharinh your thoughts about the 3 new chaps.

Saranghaeyo~~~ ♥♥♥

xoxo