Why It’s Always Him

I Wanna Be Everything You Need

They already arrived at the Choi’s vacation house. Donghae ask Yoona to call the other boys to help him.

“What? Why do I need to call them? We can carry them.” She said picking up the grocery bags.

“Aish >< she never listen to me.” He irritatingly said to himself.

“Ya!!!!! Are you sure you can carry them?” He yelled at her when he saw that she was walking heading to the house.

“Nae, Nae. Don’t worry about me.” She yelled back without looking at his direction.

“Psssh! Nae, nae arasseo then.” He said annoyed.

 

“Annyeong Everyone, we’re back!!!!!!!!” She called them.

“Oh Yoong, welcome back!” Eunhyuk was the first one to greet her.

Eunhyuk notice that her hand was carrying something so she grabs them and help her.

“Aigoo why you’re carrying this Yoong? This was all heavy. Are your hands okay?” Eunhyuk ask her with a worried tone.

She chuckles “Aigoo Oppa, it’s fine. You know one of my nicknames is Him Yoona because I’m strong like a man.” She assures him.

Meanwhile Donghae entered into the kitchen with 8 bags on his hand.

“Ya! Lee Donghae!” Eunhyuk growls at him.

“What Monkey?!!!!!” He growls at him back while putting down the bags he was carrying.

“Aish!! Why did you let Yoona to carry five grocery bags?” He ask while hands on his waist.

“Oppa, I told you it was okay and…….” Yoona tried to explain but Eunhyuk ignored her.

“Ya!!!!! She said it was okay and I ask her she said she can carry it.” Donghae explain really annoyed.

“Ya!!! Even if she said it was okay you should’ve let her. Where did the Gentlemen Lee Donghae goes? Letting a girl to carry heavy things.” Eunhyuk said in an angry tone.

Yoona on the other hand frantically biting her lower lips thinking how will she stop Eunhyuk.

“Aish!!!! Jinjja!!!!!!!” Donghae ruffles his hair “I told her to call you guys to help but she insisted not to.”

Eunhyuk was about to say something when Yoona stood up in front him.

“Oppa please listen to me first. It was my fault. Don’t be mad at Hae oppa just be mad at me instead. He really asks me to call the boys but I said we can just carry them by ourselves. So please stop blaming Hae oppa.” She explains desperately. 

Eunhyuk just heave a sigh and feeling sorry for his Bestfriend.

“Arasseo! Sorry Hae.” He looks to Donghae feeling really sorry.

“Tsk! Whatever Lee Hyuk Jae!!!!!!” Donghae simply said.

Suddenly, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yesung and Siwon entered into the kitchen sensing something about the three.

“What’s happening here babe? I think I heard your voice upstairs like shouting or something.” Hyoyeon ask worriedly.

“Hae are you okay?” Siwon ask him.

“Did you guys fought like a couple again?” Tiffany asks them.

“Aish! Ask him instead. I’m out of here.” Donghae said really annoyed that made Eunhyuk to bury his face into his palm.

 “It’s my fault. I think they fought because of me.” Yoona said and lower down her gaze while biting her lips.

“Wae Yoongie-ah! What happen?” Yuri walk towards to her sister really worried.

“Eunhyuk oppa got mad at Donghae oppa because he thought Donghae oppa just let me carry the grocery bags when he ask me to call the boys and I insisted we don’t need any help.” She explains.

 Siwon suddenly burst into laughter “Hahaha! You’re dead Eunhyuk.”

“Aigoo Yoong stop worrying about them, they’re too old for that and they’re always like that. Just don’t mind them okay.” Hyoyeon said to her while caressing her hair.

“Nae Yoongie-ah!! Hyo is right Eunhyuk and Hae oppa are always like that.” Yuri said that made Yoona to frown.

“Naahhh! They’re just having LQ you know, Lovers’ Quarrel.” Tiffany said then chuckles.

“Babe, you should go find Donghae and comfort him or else………” Hyoyeon said while taking out the groceries on the bag.

“I know babe.” Eunhyuk said then headed out the kitchen to find Donghae with Siwon and Yesung.

“Ahhhhh those boys. They’re always saying that we’re drama queens when they’re drama kings too.” Tiffany said.

“I know right.” Yuri said in agreement while laughing.

“What does that mean?” Yoona ask her Unnies curiously.

“You will see that for yourself later Yoong.” Hyoyeon just simple said.

“You should go upstairs where Kryssie and Seo then take a rest.” Yuri said to her sister.

Yoona followed what her Unnie said and the three girls start preparing for their lunch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 It was 2 in the afternoon. Everyone take their rest after eating their lunch.

They took their nap because they all still feel exhausted from their long drive and Eunhyuk told them they’ll be having a fun game later so they should get some sleep to gain more strength.

While Yoona decided to walk around to get some fresh air. After 30 minutes of walking around she decided to sit for awhile until she fell asleep.

Meanwhile Donghae who was left awake alone by the boys got bored and decided to go out to get some fresh air.

He was walking around hands on his pocket while listening to music when something caught his attention.

He saw someone sitting weirdly on a chair while sleeping. He can’t recognize who it was from afar so he decided to walk closer to where that person is.

His mouth almost fell off when he recognizes who’s that person who was sleeping weirdly on the chair. It was Yoona.

 

Donghae’s POV

I covered my mouth as I started to laugh silently. She’s really weird. How can she fell asleep in that position?

But my laugh turns into a gentle smile as I stare into her lovely face.

She looks like an angel when she’s sleeping even if she’s in an awkward position.

How can she be this lovely while sleeping?

Suddenly my hand starts to move slowly reaching to her face but then in split second she starts to move and open her eyes.

I panicky walk backwards while rubbing my nape.

She looks at me while pouting like I disturb her or something.

End of POV

 

When Yoona open her eyes she saw Donghae inches away from her rubbing his nape.

She looks at him then pouts “Ya! How long you’ve been here?”

“M…me?” He stuttered while keep on rubbing his nape “Not that long, I just got here seconds ago before you wake up, Why?” He said in a calm way.

She shrug “Ani, I just ask.” then stood up to stretch her arms.

“Tsk! How can you manage to sleep in that position?” He asks.

“What kind of position?” She asks while frowning.

“Aigoo forget it. I think you didn’t know how weird you are earlier while sleeping.” He said.

“Aish! Ya! What do you mean weird?” She asks getting annoyed.

“And how did you even saw me sleeping weird? I thought you just got here seconds ago before I woke up.” She continues asking questions.

He put his hands inside his pockets “I saw you when I was on my way here. Sleeping on a chair while your head was hung and keeps on wiggling like a pendulum.” He teases her then chuckles.

“What? Like a pendulum? Aish ><” She said closing her eyes really annoyed then stomp her feet.

Aish Im Yoona, are you crazy?! Why you let him saw that side of you? Aish >< Pabo! Pabo! Pabo Yoona!!!! She scolded herself.

Donghae who notice her irritation laugh hardly.

“Hahahaha! Wae? Now you realize how weird you are earlier?” He said and keeps on laughing.

“Nae, nae. But I’m just tired. You know I didn’t had a proper sleep last night and an Irritating Fish keep on disturbing me earlier so that’s why.” She explains.

“Arasseo, arasseo! Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about it.” He said then winks at her.

Uggghhhh! This Irritating Fish. I really hate him >_< She yelled into her mind.

“Hehehehe…. Nae please do so.” She said in a calm but annoyed tone.

Donghae was about to say something again when Jonghyun called them.

“Hyung! Yoong!” Jonghyun called them while running towards them.

“Wae?” Donghae ask him.

“Eunhyuk hyung was looking for the both of you. The game will start in any minute now so let’s go inside.” He explains.

“Aigoo that monkey is really something. He always has a plan.” Donghae said then let out a sigh.

“Game? What game?” Yoona asks him.

“Eunhyuk hyung will explain it so let’s go.” And they all walk towards the house to where the others are waiting for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay since everyone is here already, I’ll explain about our game.” Eunhyuk said when he saw that they’re all complete.

“Earlier me and Jonghyun sneak out on the forest to do something. We hid 20 different snacks and all we need to do is to find all of them.” He starts explaining.

“We will split into pairs and every pair should at least have 3 or more snacks. The pair who won’t find at least 3 snacks will be the loser of this game. And they will be the one who will wake up early tomorrow to prepare breakfast for us.” He continues while grinning.

“Oh my goshhh babe then we need to win. I don’t want to wake up so early and prepare breakfast since you know that I can’t cook.” Krystal said to Minhyuk.

“Don’t worry babe I won’t let that happen.” Minhyuk gave her assurance then pat her head.

“Oppsss guys I forget to tell you that we won’t be paired as a couple to make it fair.” Eunhyuk added that made everyone shock.

“Omo babe you mean we won’t be paired? Aish! Why?” Hyoyeon complains to her boyfriend.

“As I said babe to make it fair and square.” He said while keeps on grinning.

“Aish Oppa that’s unfair.” Krystal complains while pouting.

“Aigoo Kryssie it isn’t unfair okay. Trust oppa nae.” He said then winks at her.

“So who will be our partner?” Tiffany asks.

“Okay listen.” He said as his reply to Tiffany’s question and pull out a piece of paper into her pocket.

“Babe you’ll be paired with Minhyuk, Fany with Yoonghwa, Yul with Yesung, Seo with Siwon, Kryssie with me and Yoong with Hae.” He said then smiles confidently.

“Oh by the way Jonghyun won’t be paired to anyone because he’s the one who hid the snacks so he won’t be participating.” He continues.

Yoona let out a deep sigh when she heard that he will be paired with Donghae.

She looks at him and to her shock he was looking at her while smiling but not just a simple smile, it was more like a teasing smile.

 Then he does a hand gesture like calling her to come to him.

Arrrrggg >< Of all people why do I need to be paired with him!!!!!!! He will just keep on irritating me >< Ughhhhh!!!!!! She shouts into her mind.

“And guys, let’s meet meet here before 8 in the evening.” Eunhyuk said.

“Mwoah? At 8 then you mean we will be still looking out there in the forest even when it gets dark?” Yuri suddenly asks.

“Don’t worry Yul it was safe there and it’s not that dark since there’s lamp post out there.” Eunhyuk assured them.

“Wait it was only 5 in the afternoon right now. So you mean we will be out there for 2-3 hrs?” Tiffany asks.

“Yeah because as I heard Jonghyun hid them properly so it won’t be easier to find so 3 hrs is enough to find all of them.” Eunhyuk said then chuckles.

“Aigoo babe don’t you really know where did Jonghyun hid them?” Hyoyeon ask her boyfriend.

“Sorry babe but I don’t really know.” Eunhyuk said then wink at her.

“Aish Jonghyun can you give hyung a hint?” Yonghwa ask Jonghyun while doing his aegyo.

“Sorry hyung but I can’t.” Jonghyun said then pull his tongue out teasing everyone.

“Okay, okay let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk exclaim.

Then everyone walks out with their partners and headed to the forest to find the hidden snacks.

“Remember the punishment guys.” Eunhyuk reminded them as they all started to go on their separate ways.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~