Chapter 9

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 9

 

Why are that thing and that ugly kid here?” Jessica said and Jaejoong frown when he call Minnie ugly.

“My son is not ugly Miss.” Jae mumbles.

“Talk about yourself ugly who stole someone else man!” she said and pointed at Jae.

“I am not a that is not kind to say.” Jae said trying to control his angry, because he doesn’t like shouting or get mad at someone. Yunho was ready to slap that brat ty girl, but Jae stops him.

“Yunnie don’t.”

“But Jae she is insulted you. You don’t deserve it.”

“I can handle it.” Jae whispers and looks at the girl, her parents and Yunho parents.

“Can I get you guys something to drink?” he asked kindly.

“Who the heck is he? Is he another maid?” Jessica mother said and Mrs. Jung just roll her eyes.

“Just ignore that commoner he doesn’t deserve any attention with his ugly son and him.” Mrs. Jung said and Jae closes his eyes.

“Yunnie I will be back I get them some drinks.”

“Boo.”

“Yunnie is okay if you watch Minnie for me okay? And Minnie behave okay?” Jae said and Changmin nod and Jaejoong walk away. Changmin smile evilly and look at the ape.

“Nicey hyung is that the ape real face?” he asked.

“Why you asked?”

“Because her face look like she is an ahjumma. I think she is very very very very old.” Changmin said and Jessica mouth wide open and just want to slap that little boy face and finally get her man.

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU BRAT!” Mr. Jung said and Changmin throw him a glare.

“No! You are mean to umma so I will be mean to you!” he said and Yunho smirked but he knew he had to stop Changmin.

“Minnie, can you be quiet for a while. Hyung have to talk to those meanie butts okay?”

“Okay hyung, Minnie will be quiet BUT if they be a meanie to umma again I will kick there leg!” he said.

 Yunho look at his parents, the brat parents and that brat.

“If you going to insult Jae and his son, leave this house now because if you insult them you are insulting me too. Jaejoong is my wife and whoever hurt him you will be deal with me.” Yunho glare at them.

“Why are you defending him, he is a commoner? He is the one that is ruining your life Yunho.”

“My son is not gay you will not become that sinful couple.” Mr Jung said and point at Yoosu.

“We are not sinful we are in love who care that were the same gender. The only thing that matter is that we love each other.” Junsu said.

“Psh! You guys are pathetic and I will not let my son be one of them. Yunho no matter what, you will marry Jessica!”

“You can’t tell me what to do, Jae is the one I love and he will only be my wife.” Yunho said.

“We won’t let that happen.”

“And I won’t let that happened because you are going to marrying me. That won’t get you.” Jessica said and glare at Jae who is at the kitchen. He is hearing the whole thing, but he is trying to keep his cool and not lash out.

Yunho laughed, “Just keep dreaming because it will not come true.” He said and Changmin who is watching just giggle to himself. He is a smart boy and understands everything, and knew that ape and those monsters will be out of this house in a couple of minutes.

“It will!” Jessica said and Jae who is coming back with cup of water is wondering what is going on.

“The is back!” Jessica hissed and Jae hand her a cup of water. And what surprise Yunho and Changmin next.

“ you stole my man!” she said and grab the water and pour it on his head and push the tray of water on the floor. Jae frowns and went down and grab the broken glass.

“BOOO DON’T TOUCH IT!” Yunho said and rush to his side and push Jessica away.

“ HOW DARE YOU DO TO HIM. YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH AND SLAP YOU. NO ONE DARE AND HURT MY BOO!” he shout and Changmin got up from his sit and kick both of her leg hard and doesn’t care he hurt that ape, because all that matter is that meanie hurt his umma.

“YOU APE YOU HURT MY UMMA!” Changmin shouts and grab his banana milk and spray the milk at her face and clothes.

“AHHHH! Get that crazy kid away from me!” she shouts and ran away but Changmin chase after her spraying the banana milk.

“Minji do something to help me daughter, because she is going to marry your son!” Jessica mother said.

Yunho eyes widen when he heard what she said.

“GET OUT NOW!” he shouts loudly and that scare the heck out of his parents and Jessica parents.

“Yunho.”

“GET OUT OR YOU WILL REGRET WHAT I WILL DO!” Yunho shouts.

“Yunnie they are your parents.”

“Boo they don't deserve to be here, they will hurt you and I won’t let that happened.” He said and glare at them.

“DO I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN GET OUT!” he said and all of them ran out.

“We will be coming back and you will be marrying Jessica if you like it or not.” Mrs. Jung said but Yunho ignore them and pay his attention to Jae.

“Boo are you okay?”

“I'm okay Yunnie it was just water. OMG Yunnie you are bleeding.” Jaejoong said and took his finger and the blood away and Yunho was surprised by his action.

"Boo."

Jae put his head down and realize what he did, now Yunho will think he is diguisting.

"Sorry Yunnie, I'm not a vampire if you think that." he said.

"I hope you don't think I'm diguisting."

"I am not that kind of person I just saw the blood and did the first thing I thought of" before he could finished he felt a kiss on the corner of his lip and froze to the spot.

'Did he kiss me?'

'OMG I kiss him! I hope next time it will be on the lip'