Chapter 12

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 12

 

Jaejoong pouted at the laughing people. He didn’t want those two girls to be here too, but he thought it was mean that Changmin and Junsu throw mud at them.

“Boo?” Yunho said and Jaejoong still pouted and turn Changmin to faces him.

“Minne you know you shouldn’t do that it is mean. Where did you learn how to do all those mean things? Umma didn’t teach you or raise you like that.”

“Is umma mad at Minnie?” Changmin said with his eyes forming with tears.

“No Minnie if you going to throw something at them throw grass so they can grow a better personality.” Jaejoong said and everyone look at him.

“What?” he said and blink at them and they just giggle.

“Your so cute boo, come on give your Yunnie a hug.” Yunho said and Jae nod and hug him.

“So warm.” He mumbles and smiles widely when he can smell the strawberry shampoo scent coming from Jae hair. He loves the warmest he felt when Jae hugs him it make him feel so complete.

“Umma likey hyungie!” Changmin clapped excitedly.

“Oh really Jae you like your Yunnie?” Yoochun smirked and Jae pouted and hid his blushing face on Yunho chest.

Yunho hug his boo tighter and want him to stay in his arms forever. He knew when they come back from the trip he has to tell Jae about the promise that they made when they are younger. And hopefully Jae still wants it even though he can’t remember it yet.

“My boo is too cute.” Yunho said and pecked his forehead.

“Aww!” Yoosu cooed.

“Ew cooties!” Changmin said and everyone laughs.

“One day you will a girl or boy and will have a crush on them Minnie.” Yoochun said and Changmin shook his head.

“No Minnie will only love food and umma!” he said.

“I love my baby boo too!’ Jae said and ruffled his hair. They talk a little more until they decide to go hiking around the forest because there is still light out.

“Be careful Minnie, hold umma hand!” Jae said worried because of the steep hill.

“Umma, Minnie wants to hold nicey hyung hand!” he said and Yunho smile and took his small hand.

“I heard there is a big waterfall up there.”

“I want to go it seem like it will be very beautiful!” Jae said.

“I think you will outshine the waterfall boo, because you are way beautiful.” Yunho smirked and Jae pouted because he knew he will start blushing because of the comment.

“Yunnie!” he whines.

“What it is true.”

“But you don’t have to say it out loud you know those comments always make me blush.” He mumbles the last part.

“That why I say it because I want to see those cute pink cheeks! I bet I am the only one that makes you like that?”

“Maybe..” Jae answered and Yunho eyes widen.

“What do you mean maybe? Does someone else make you blush like that?” he asked and Jae shrugged his shoulder and ran up the hill.

“Don’t run boo and come back and answer me!” he said and starts sulking and wonder who is that man.

“Minnie, do you know who it is?”

“Maybe..” Changmin smirked and Yunho pouted and felt left out because no one will tell him who. But he knew he will found out who is that culprit that is making his boo think about them and also make him blush.

“Meanie people won’t tell me.” Yunho mumbles and Changmin roll his eyes and can’t believe his nicey hyung is that clueless.

It took a while but they finally made it up there and there were a up couple of people there too swimming down at the waterfall.

“Come on Chunnie let go!” Junsu said and took off his shirt and Yoochun did too and Jae was wow and blushed.

“Oh look at that Yunho, your boo is blushing while looking at our half body.” Yoochun smirked and Yunho eyes widen and cover Jae eyes.

“Boo you can only blush and look at my hot body okay?” he said and Jae nod and he starts blushing thinking what would his body look like.

“Umma let go swimming!” Changmin said.

“Okay Minnie comes to umma.” Jae said and Changmin nod and help him take off his shirt and Yunho can’t believe his eyes.

“How can three years old have abs?” Yunho said.

“Psh you are the only one Yunnie!” Jae said and Yunho huffed and prove to his boo that he is hot and y. He slowly took off his shirt and Jae look at him and kept staring at that chocolate abs.

‘Wow he wasn’t lying he does look hot.’ Jae thought.

“You like what you see!” Yunho smirked and Jae nods his head and turn around because if he keeps looking he might start drooling.

“Maybe come on let go swimming.” Jae said and slowly took off his shirt and Yunho mouth hang open when he saw the body.

‘Oh MY God!’ he thought and felt his mini Yun acting up and knew the reason why.

“Yunnie you’re drooling.” Jae giggles and Yunho nod and wipe the drool but kept his eyes on Jae body.

“Surprised that my body is that good?” Jae smirked and Yunho shook his head and grab a towel and wrap it around his body.

“Wear a shirt.”

“No I can’t swim with a shirt on. Come on Minnie let go!” Jae said and grabs his hand and walk to the water.

Yunho pouted and knew there will be many eyes looking at that milky white skin. And he has to deal ert eyes looking at his boo.

“Damn that man is hot!”

“No! Boo wear a shirt!” Yunho ran and catch up with them.  It took a while for Jae to convince Yunho, but he finally did with his puppy eyes. But the down side is that Yunho was more possessive and would hug him when someone is looking at him.

“Yunnie I can’t swim if you keep hugging me!”

“No those ert men are eyeing you like they want to eat you up!” Yunho said and throw a glare at those men.

“YUNNIE!” Jae almost shout and Yunho was surprised and move away pouting and left him alone.

“Sorry.” Jae mumbles but he knew Yunho couldn’t hear him say it because he was swimming somewhere else.

That caused Jae to feel guilty for yelling at him. So he decides to go look for him. While he was looking for him he covers his body when look at the ladies and knew that those girls will check Yunho out.

And he was right, he saw a beautiful girl talking to Yunho and clinging onto his arm and touching his body.

‘She touching his body how dare she, he is mine!’ Jae thought and swam to them and knew his sudden side came out.

“YAH DON”T TOUCH HIM!” he almost shouts and Yunho and the girl look at him.

“Boo?”

“Go away you girl!” the girl said and starts touching Yunho body again and Jae huffed and grab Yunho arm and glare at the girl.

“He is mines!” Jae said and put Yunho closer to him and smirks at the girl because of the thing he will do next.

Jae kissed him on the lips under the waterfall.

'He kissed me my boo kissed me Oh My God the best day ever!' Yunho thought and deepen the kissed. The girl eyes widen and couldn't believe what she saw.

"Learn your lesson don't touch someone else man!" Jae growl at her and put Yunho away from her.

"I like you jealous that was hot boo I hope we can do it again!" Yunho said.

"Maybe, you just have to wait and see Yunnie." Jaejoong smiled. The Yunjae couple finally had their second kiss and they didn't see that 3 evil people took a picture.

"Did you take it dolphin noona!" Changmin asked.

"Yes I did Minnie, wow that was hot Chunnie!"

"It was I never thought Jae had that in him." Yoochun said. After the swimming and the hot kiss from the Yunjae couple they dry themselves off in a nearby bathroom and went back to their bases camp and cook dinner. Jaejoong was the one cooking because he was the only one that knew how to cook. While he cook the others set up for dinner and also looking at the stars in the sky.

"Wow so pretty!" Changmin said.

"It is this is the best part about camping, we will be sleeping under the stars." Junsu said.

"I know and the beautiful view at the top of the mountain."

"I can't wait to see it tomorrow." Yunho said and turn his direction to Jae and smirked. He sneakly walk behind him and hug his waist causing Jaejoong to jump.

"Yunnie you scared me!" Jae pouted.

"Sorry you just look tempted that I wanted to hug you!" he said.

"You can cuddle with how much you want later on let me finish cooking!" Jae said and slap Yunho hands away.

"Oh really? Don't break that promise!"

"Don't worry I won't."

"If you do I will kiss you like what you did in the waterfall." Yunho said and Jae blushed while thinking about that and couldn't believe he had the courage to actually kissed him. But he didn't regret it at all because it was the best kiss ever for him.

"Yeah Yeah, but it can't be anything beyond R rated!"

"I never thought about that before but thanks maybe I should something R rated to you boo because you look so y back there." Yunho said.

"YAH! No you won't or I will kick you out of the tent and you will be sleeping outside in the cold!" Jae said.

"Meanie." Yunho pouted.

"I know I am now go and hang with the others so I can finished cooking!" Jae said and Yunho sulk and walk to the others because he wanted to stay with his boo. After they finished eating dinner, Changmin fell asleep leaving the other 4 lay on the ground staring at the stars. Yoosu couple fell asleep in minutes, leaving Yunjae still awake.

"Yunnie." Jae sleepily said.

"Yeah Joongie." Yunho said and pull him closer to him.

"I think I love you Yunnie." Jae mumbles and slowly fell asleep.

"I glad because I love you too Boo."