Chapter 15

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 15

 

20 minutes before the cabin caught in fire.

Jaejoong sat in the cabin wondering why Jessica didn’t burned down the cabin yet. Is it because she changed her mind and will let him still live? He hopes that is the reason, but knew she isn’t that kind or has heart to do that. If she did she wouldn’t have kidnap him in the first place. But he wished he is able to see Changmin and Yunho once last time before he died.

But then suddenly the door open and the light was so bright that he had to close his eyes. He wondering if they are going to let him out, but he was wrong because the next minute the men that came in starts beating him.

After the door closed Jaejoong open his eyes and ripe out a portion of his shirt and wrap it around his deep cuts. He felt very light headed but he won't fall asleep yet because he felt someone will recuse him before it is too late. Jae waited and waited until he finally smell smoke and knew she is lighting the cabin from the outside and ran close to the door and hope that magically the door will opened. The flames were getting closer to him but suddenly the door opened and Jaejoong saw Junsu, but before he can run out the door was about to fall on Junsu. His weak state ran to him and push him away before the hot door hit him. But he landed wrong causing him to hit his head on ground and he black out.

"Jae wake up!" Junsu shook him trying his hardest to stop the blood that was coming from his stomach and arm. But the blood wouldn't stop and kept dripping out like a waterfall.

"Umma don't leave Minnie!" Changmin cried out.

"UMMMMA!" Changmin shout loudly. Yunho and Yoochun heard the loud shout and ran to the direction and knew something is wrong. When they got there they saw the cabin in fire and saw Junsu, and Changmin hugging something. When they got right in front of them they saw Jaejoong badly injuried and that made Yunho heart dropped when he saw so much blood.

'Oh my god!' Yunho thought and froze he couldn't believe he is still his boo in this kind of state.

"Stop standing there and get some help or we will lose Jae!" Junsu shouted at the two of them. Yoochun ran out of there and went to get some help. Yunho walk foward and carried Jaejoong in his arm.

"We can just wait here we have to go or it will be too late!" Yunho said and  ran his fastest and hoping it wouldn't too late and his boo will make it. He knew he will definiley have to kill and make that person suffer for doing this too his boo. If something happened to Jaejoong he knew he wouldn't never forgive himself ever again.

'Please boo, don't dare and leave Minnie and I.' he prayed and tears couldn't help falling down his cheeks and a very pain feeling from his heart. When he made it there he saw a ambulance and ran towards them.

"HELP!" he shouted and the medical staff took Jae from his arm and immedately drove to the hopsital with Yunho following them. His clothes was soak with Jae blood and make his heart breaks too see that much blood coming out. But then the monitor for Jae hearts starts beeping.

"HIS HEART ABOUT TO STOP!" a medical staff shouted and Yunho eyes widen and watched the last thing he ever want to see right now.

"Don't dare and give up already Jae! You can't leave both of us!" he cried out and the medical staff sighed and saw that the screaming from the man helped the heart to starts beating irregular again. They finally make it to the hopsital and Jaejoong was taking to the ER and Yunho wait inpatiently outside with a very heavy heart.

At the campsite, Yoochun and Junsu was able to located those 2 and didn't care a that they were girls at all but made them suffer. Changmin just smirked and throw mud at both of them, and even pick up some bugs and stuff them in their mouths.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY UMMA!" Changmin shouted and throw more mud at them and wished that the mud monster will take them away and made them suffer more.

"We will report you guys for beating us! You will go to jail for good!" Jessica shouted and Junsu kicked her stomach. He couldn't take her rambling anymore and just want to punch her freaking face and shut her up forever.

"Minnie, please turn around, close your eyes and cover your hears  because your hyungs will do something bad to those two ladies that hurt your umma okay?"

Changmin nod his head and did what Junsu told him.

Junsu glared at the two and look at Yoochun, "Chunnie did you called them?"

"Yes baby I did they will be coming in 5 minutes, you two will suffer the worst ever. We will have our gangs to hurt you guys so bad. What we will do will changed your minds to never mess with any of us ever again." Yoochun glared at them. Jessica scoffed and about to shouted but Junsu punched her face so hard that she pass out. Eunji on the other watched in fear and begged that he won't hurt her.

"Please don't hurt my precious face!" she begged and Yoochun just laughed and slapped her right on the cheek and punch her right in the eye and smile in victory that he just mess up her face. You think the two would feel guilt for hitting 2 women but they aren't because the deserve it for trying to killed Jaejoong. After the confrontation Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin rushed to the hospital.

Yunho is still waiting outside and wondering why is it taking so long? Did something happened? He knew he shouldn't have negative thoughts but he can't help because his heart is in too much pain right now just waiting for the doctor to come out.

Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin came, and brought extra clothes for Yunho to change in.

"Yunho changed your clothes."

"No I have to stay here what if something happened." Yunho mumbles.

"You will only be away for less than 5 minutes the bathroom will just right there. So go and change." Yoochun pushed him towards the bathroom. Yunho just went and changed his clothes immedatley and went back to the waiting and wait with the others.

It been 5 hours already, Changmin fell asleep on Yunho lap. The 3 of them were extremely tired but they didn't care because they are waiting for Jaejoong surgery to be done and hope it went well.

"What happened?" Yunho finally have a gut to asked and look at Junsu.

"Jessica was the one behind all this. She was going to burned down the cabin that Jae was in hoping he will die." Junsu said and Yunho fist tighten.

"She need to go to a mental hospital for her whole life." Yoochun mumbles and Yunho nodded his head and knew he had to think of something to do to her so she will never ever step foot near Jaejoong and Changmin ever again.

"Call Halmeoni and Bulter Choi Yoochun and tell her all about this.." Yunho said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah Halmeoni will know what to do to teach her a lesson." Yunho said and Yoochun nod and walk away to make a phone call. Yunho halmeoni knew about Jaejoong and Changmin because he told her through the phone. And knew about everything else from his parents to the arrange marriage. You can say that his grandmother is the number 1 powerful person in South Korea, even wore powerful than his parents.

Now they are still waiting for the surgery to be done...

3 hours later the doctor finally came out and all of them went up to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" Yunho asked and the doctor sighed and sadly looks at him.

"He.."