Chapter 13

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 13

 

“UMMA!” Jaejoong suddenly woke up immediately when he heard Changmin loud shout. He looks to his right and saw Yunho hugging him so tightly that he can’t get up. He untangles his arms from his waist and got up and walks into the tent and saw Changmin wide awake.

“What wrong baby boo?”

“I am hungry, I want milky.” Changmin pouted and Jae nod and carried Changmin out of the tent and look for some milk for him.

“Where is the milk?” he wondered and saw the cooler and open I up and happily saw the milk and took one bottle out.

“Milky!” Changmin shout loudly and that immediately woke up everyone.

“WHAT HAPPENED IS THERE A FIRE!” Junsu shout out and kick Yoochun hard on the leg causing Changmin to laugh.

“Dolphin noona is so funny!” he clapped his hand excitedly, Jaejoong giggle and found a straw and put it in the bottle and gave Changmin the milk.

“YUMMY!” Changmin said and Jae kisses his forehead and put him down so he can walk around. The only person who wasn’t awake is Yunho and wondering how he still is able to be deep asleep with all the noise going on. Jae walks up to him and covers him with a blanket and just let him sleep.

“Boo?”

“Yunnie your awake?”

“I am now, what time is it?”

“It is 9 o’clock.”

“Oh.” Yunho said and look at Jaejoong and wondering he still what happened yesterday night when he confessed.

“Boo do you still remember what you said to me last night before you fell asleep.” He asked and Jaejoong look at him and wondering did he say something to him.

“I said something?” Jae asked and that made Yunho frowned and wondering if it was just a dream that he thought Jae said I love you to him.

“Never mind boo, maybe I was just dreaming that you did.” He said and Jae nod but couldn’t helped to see hurt in his eyes and wondering if it is fault. And wondering did he really say something last night and he forgot he did.

‘Did I say something?’ he thought and knew he had to remember what the heck did he said because he knew it could be important.

During the day you can say that Yunho avoided Jaejoong. And that surprised not only Jae but Yoosu couple too. That left Jae a little sad because he knew it is his fault that he didn’t remember what he said last night.

‘My stupid self why are you forgetful.’ He thought.

“Jae what happened with you and Yunho?” Junsu asked.

“I did something wrong, and I made Yunho sad. He said I said something to him last night but I don’t remember anything. I think that is why he isn’t talking to me.” Jae frowned.

“You don’t remember?”

“I tend to forget things sometimes. But why did I have to forget what I said to him. I am trying to remember but I don’t have any memory what I said.”

“Just tried to remember before you fell asleep did you say something to hi.” Junsu said and Jaejoong thought about it and his head suddenly starts hurting.

"Oww."

"Jae are you okay?" Junsu said and shook him.

"Just a little pain in my head I am okay?"

"When did you starts getting them?"

"It is not often it is when I tried to force myself to remember about the past. I want to remember it so I don't have to make Yunho sad anymore because I don't remember our past memories together." Jae answered sadly.

"Don't force yourself to remember. It will take time to remember okay? I know Yunho won't like it if you  hurt yourself trying to remember about your past."

"I know but I want to remember it, because I know there is something important behind it that help me piece up all the past together." he said. Because he knew there is something from that past is connected to what happened to his parents and how they die.

"Suie can we go and take a walk can I talk to you about something." Jae said.

"Okay." he said and Jae led him to a part of the forest that can give them some privacy. He was lucky that Changmin went with Yunho and Yoochun to go fishing because he didn't wnat his son to hear what he was going to say. But they didn't see that two certain figures were following them the whole time and planning to excuted their plan at the right time.

"So Jae what do you wnat to talk to me about?"

"How long have you knew Yunho?"

"Well I met him when were at high school in China."

"China?"

"Yeah Yunho parents send him there when he was 5 years old."

"5 years old?" Jae said and tried to remember wasn't that the time he went he was going to move to Japan and when they got into the accident.

"Yeah he never came back until he was 20 years old. So you can say that he spend all his life there with his bulter and his grandma."

"Grandma and bulter? Are they important to him?"

"Yeah they were the only one that truly cared for him, when his parents shipped him off to China and not even visiting him often. You can say that is one of the reason he doesn't like his parents because they always care about being King and Queen and not act like his parents." Junsu said and Jae nod.

"Why are you asking Jae?"

"Because when I was 5 years old is when I was supposed to moved but got into the car acciddent. And Yunho was 5  when he was send to China. Don't that seem suspcicious to you. Because I have a gut feeling that we weren't suppose to even go to Japan anyway, but I don't remember why my parents changed their mind."

"I don't know Jae, but I will helped you found out because i found that suspicious too."

"And I have something to ask you."

"What?" Junsu asked and Jaejoong opened his mouth but before he could say something he felt someone hit his head with something and he black out.

In the river, Yunho, Yoochun and cute Changmin are at the shore fishing. Changmin wasn't relally fishing but playing in the water.

"Minnie stay near the shore and be careful." Yunho shout.

"Okay hyungie!"

Yunho smile and look at the water and sigh and wondering he should do. He knew it is wrong that he is avoiding Jae but he is sad that Jaejoong doesnt't rememebr what he said last night. Because he knew last night wasn't a dream and he heard clearly that Jae told him that he love him.

"Yunho?"

"Mhm?"

"Why are you avoiding Jaejoong did something happened."

"Last night, after you guys feel asleep. Jae said "I love you to" But the next day when I asked him did he remember what he said, he said he doesn't." Yunho sadly said.

"Oh is that why you are avoiding him."

"Yeah it kind of hurt that he doesn't remember that, what if he doesn't even love me. Should I even keep trying to wait for him to fall for me."

"Don't give up already we all know he does but it will take time. Don't you remember what happened yesterday at the waterfall when he kissed you?"

Yunho smile, "Yeah I remember that I never knew my boo had that in him."

"You know why he did that?"

"Because he was jealous?"

"Well duh, that a sign that Jae does have some type of feelings for you. Even thought he might love you like how you love him. He will eventualy fall for you Yunho. So give him some time, because I know you don't want to give up after waiting for him for 18 years." Yoochun said and Yunho thought he was right. Why would he ever think of giving up, he waited 18 years to see Jae again and he finally did and he is giving up this easy. Yunho knew it will take time, and he had to be patience. If he won't he will lose him and Changmin eventually and he couldn't let that happened.

"Thank you for telling me that Yoochun."

"That is what best friends is for." he said and pat his shoulder and they both went back fishing. But they didn’t know that both of their loves one are hidden somewhere with their life in danger.

"We did well, we just have to hide them and not let those 2 found them or maybe even kill them so they won't tell anyone we did that to them" Jessica smirked.

"You can kill that ugly but I will seduce Junsu and finally make him mines." Eunji said and both of them stare at the two bodies on the ground unconscious.