Chapter 3

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 3

 

The next morning, Jaejoong woke up from his sleep. He was so tired, but he knew it was time to wake up. Jae looks down and saw Changmin clinging on his arm, sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to wake him up and just let him sleep a little more.

Jaejoong was surprised that he actually fell asleep after what happen last night. He was still scared that those gangs that were chasing them, would find them in the sauna. But luckily they didn't, because they are still here the next day.

"Baby boo, umma will find us a place to stay, I don't want us living like this anymore," Jaejoong whispers and touch his necklace and still wonder who gave him this necklace

He had this necklace for a long time, but still wonders where he got it from. Because when he touch it, it make himself feel loved and protected. Jae feels whoever gave him this necklace, must be very important to him, because he can't even let go of it or even dare take it off. What he didn't know, is that the person who gave him this necklace, will finally be able to meet after so many years.

In the mansion

"Junsu, Yoochun!" Yunho shout from his room and out came the 2 men running to his room.

"What?" Junsu whines.

"Yeah we were doing things, you ruin our time together." Yoochun glare at him.

"Yeah I heard it, I didn't let you two stay here just to hear all night okay? I need my sleep to look good for my boo! Look at these eye bags ,you two caused this, because of your crazy bunnies humping each other all night. Control your hormones or this piss prince will be mad!" Yunho said.

"Gosh, we really have to bring Jaejoong here already, you've been crazier."

"Yeah and so naggy."

"I am not naggy, I just want my boo. You know how hard it is not able to kiss, hug or even touch him for 20 years? I even have to watch to pleasure myself," Yunho whines.

"Yeah I forgot you are still , I would be crazy if I wait this long. I don't get how you control your hormones when you see him, hyung. Because Jae is a very beautiful man, I wouldn’t mind him being under me.”

"I can't deny it either, if it wasn't with this wide forehead ,I would definitely want to court with Jaejoong," Junsu said and Yunho glare at his two best friends. He didn't like it at all that they are thinking about his boo!

"Get my boo out of your heads, only I can think about him! He is mines, all mines, no one can have him except me," he said.

"We know, already we were just kidding. Damn so clinging, I wonder what you will be like when Jae is living here."

"Suie, it won't be that surprising, he be following him like a lost puppy. "

"And we have to get some earplugs when we stay over, because it will be loud and this ert prince will make love to him every single night," Yoochun smirk.

"Yah! My boo is innocent and I won't do that to him every night, maybe after we married. If I do that, he won't be able to walk for a week," Yunho said, but he wished he didn't. His hormones aren’t helping because he had been waiting for that to finally make love to him for so long. He is a faithful person, he never kissed or touches anyone since he made that promise with Jae when they were little.

Some people would think he is crazy for waiting 20 years, but to him it is love. His love for his boo never faded, but got stronger. He will wait no matter what, because the only person he want to love and marry is his precious angel Kim Jaejoong.

"So, hyung why did you call us here anyway?" Junsu asked.

"Well I want you guys to go to the sauna where Jaejoong and Changmin are at, and bring them here. I finally want them to be here now, after what happened yesterday my heart can't handle them being far from me. I need them here to know they are safe. So can you guys bring my wife and son here?" Yunho said.

And the both of them smiled and finally the prince will be reuniting with Jaejoong and meet Changmin his soon to be son.

"We love to, let's go Chunnie I want to meet them!" Junsu said running out of the room.

"And you two, don't tell him yet about me, I want to tell him!" Yunho shouted.

"Okay, we won't!" Yoochun shouted and Yunho smiles. Finally, the day he waited for so long will finally come true. He will finally see his boo after so many years and his soon to be son that he already loves, just by seeing picture of him.

‘Joongie, in a few hours I will finally see you, I hope you still remember me,' Yunho thought, because it will break his heart that his boo doesn't remember him and wonder if it was just a one side love.

In the sauna, Jaejoong felt a tug and knew that Changmin is awake.

"Umma..."

"Yeah Minnie, did you get a goodnight sleep baby boo?" Jae asked softly and Changmin nod.

"Yeah umma, Minnie isn't tired anymore."

"That's good, umma is happy then," Jae said and kissed his forehead. Suddenly he saw a frown on his son's face and wondering why.

"What's wrong Minnie, are you hurt anywhere? Tell umma, don't frown it make umma sad."

Changmin shook his head and pout.

"Umma don't be sad, Minnie is frowning because Minnie don't want be hungry. I don't want umma to waste money in food because of Minnie," Changmin said putting his head down with tears in his eyes.

Jae heartbreaks seeing his own son crying and knew he had to change everything. He can't let Changmin go through this anymore. No 3 years old should ever worried that buying food will waste money.

"Minnie don't cry, umma won't be wasting money for buying food for you. Umma have a lot of money, so baby boo can eat a lot!" Jaejoong said with a smile on his face and wipe the tears out of Minnie's face.

Changmin look at his umma and slowly nod.

"Are you sure umma?"

"Yeah baby boo I am, so do not worried we can go to a nearby bakery and buy food."

"Hehe food, Minnie like it."

"I am glad you do," Jae said and ruffled his hair and suddenly shouting is heard. And Jae cover Changmin ears hoping it is not gangs that are here looking for them.

"OMG, Junsu and Yoochun are hot!"

"I would go gay for them!" Another said and Jae watches the whole thing and wonder who are they. He saw two good looking man, one has a wide forehead and another has a cute adorable face.

"We found you," the wide forehead said.

"OMG he does look better in person," the cute one said. Jae and Changmin just watch, while the two talk in front of them.

"Umma, that man looks like a dolphin," Changmin innocent said and that caused the wide forehead to laugh and the cute one pouting.

"Umma, the monkey Ahjussi is scary," he added and that caused the cute one to laugh and the wide forehead with his mouth opened widely and can't believe the boy call him a monkey.

‘Damn it, your son is the same like you Yunho, I wonder what would your blood son will be like, oh god.' Yoochun thought.

Jaejoong stop giggling after a while after Changmin calling the two men animal names.

"I am sorry my son really like animals, don't get offend when he call you that, he doesn't mean it."

"I do umma, the pretty dolphin noona and monkey hyung are animals," Changmin said and look at them with his wide eyes. Junsu wonder is he offended that the cute boy call him noona because this is the first time ever hearing this.

"Minnie, why did you call the dolphin man noona?" Jae wonders.

"Because I call you umma because you are very pretty and that Ahjussi is pretty so I call him noona."

"I am not pretty!" Junsu shout with his dolphin voice and Changmin laughed.

"Dolphin voice... hehe... shout again." He said and Jae smiled that someone else is making his boo laughed other than him.

"Yeah baby, shout again with your dolphin voice." Yoochun teases.

"Sh! If you say something again, no more you-know-what anymore for a month."

"Huh, you-know-what?"

"He means the ‘s’ word," Jae speaks out and both of them turn around, surprised. Jae suddenly put his head down in embarrassing, because he actually knew what they are saying.

'Naughty mouth, they will think you are a ert now.'

"I’m sorry, please do not think I am a ert," Jaejoong said softly and the both laughed.

"He is too cute Suie, hyung was right."

"And innocent too Chunnie."

Jae looks at the two and wondering what they are talking about because right, now he is confused.

"I am confused."

"You are too cute," Junsu and pinched Jae cheeks.

"I am a grown man, I am not cute, I am handsome." Jae pouted.

"And pretty umma," Changmin added.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, well are you Kim Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked to make sure. Jaejoong nod and wondered how they know his full name, and eyes widen.

‘They are not gangs’ right?’ He thought and hugged Changmin closer to him and back away.

"Damn it Chunnie you are scaring him, Yunho won’t be happy when he found out that we are scaring his boo." Junsu said and slap the back of Yoochun head and caused Changmin to laugh.

"Again!" he happily said while clapping and Jae cover his mouth.

"Minnie behave," he softly said and look at the man.

"Please don’t take us away, I am sorry I won't tell anyone what I saw. Please, my son is the only person I’ve got. If you want to hurt us, hurt me don't hurt my son, he didn't do anything wrong." Jae plead and closes his eyes and hope the bad part will end already. But a emotional person he is, a tear fall down from his cheeks. And Junsu and Yoochun eyes widen and knew they will be in trouble by Yunho for making his boo cry.

'OMG WE ARE GOING TO BE DEAD, I NEED TO PLAN MY FUNERAL.' Yoochun thought.

‘I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE, TAKE CHUNNIE FIRST!’ Junsu thought.

"Don’t cry, we won't hurt you," Junsu said calmly and Changmin turned his head and saw his umma crying and glare at those mean animal.

"You made my umma cried, Minnie will bite you now!" he growled and both of them jumped and wonder how can a 3 years old be so cute and scary the same time.

'Such an interesting but scary family,’ both of them thought.

After the weird morning, Junsu and Yoochun offer to take them out for breakfast. Jaejoong didn't know if they should this because they could be murderers, monsters or meanie , as to what his baby boo called them. But in the end after all the pleading, he decide to accept the offer.

In the restaurant, Junsu and Yoochun’s eyes widen when they saw how fast and how much Changmin ate. Jaejoong just quietly ate his breakfast and at times, he would wipe Changmin’s mouth for him.

"I am sorry, Minnie likes to eat a lot. I won’t be surprised he would marry food when he is older," Jae said, and ruffled his hair.

Both of them shook their head.

"It’s okay I am just surprise how much he ate. And it’s only been 30 minutes since we been here and he already ate 2 plates of pancakes, French toast and 2 plates of scramble eggs and bacon."

"And don’t forget the biscuits too."

"Baby boo are you full now?" Jae asked and Changmin nod.

"Yes umma, thank you dolphin noona and monkey hyung," he said and starts sipping his milk. They knew it isn’t time for this, they shrugged it away and looked at Jaejoong and want to get to know the man that won Yunho’s heart.

"Um... so tell us about yourself Jaejooong-shi," Junsu asked.

"Well there is nothing special, my top priority is to take care of Changmin and work, that’s all."

"No hobbies?"

"I like cooking and I like doing risking things and go on adventures. Like bungee jumping, sky diving and traveling to different countries. It’s more of a dream than hobbies if you say so.”

"I can see you’re a nice person Jaejoong-shi, so we want to offer you a job."
 

"A job what kind of job?" Jaejoong said a little scare. Junsu saw the fear in his eyes and they have to explain it clearer or they might walk away.

"It is good job so don’t worried, it’s nothing illegal or anything like that. We just want to help you and Changmin, so your life will be less hard.”

"What is it?”

"Well it involve in a big location, we want to tell you what it is when we get you two there. And you and Changmin will able to live there too, so you don’t have to worry about living expense,” Yoochun answered and Jaejoong nod and thought it was an okay deal. But what if when they get there, something opposite of what they are telling him?

If that happened he could be selling him and Changmin to a devil.

“So what do you say Jaejoong-shi?”

“I don’t know this seem fishy, why would you pick me for the job when there are much better people out there for this job. I didn’t go to college, lived in the street all my life, and I am poor,” Jaejoong eyed the two.

“I promise if it’s something bad, then we will let you slap and hurt us how much as you like,” Junsu said and Yoochun turned to his direction and gave him what-the-hell look.

“But I don’t like hurting people, that is mean. I like seeing people happy, not sad or hurt,” He said with his head down.

“Jaejoong-shi, if we did take you somewhere else, then we will help you found a better job than what we offer you. But I promise you, you regret this choice because when you get to the location, you will be happy,” Junsu said and smiled.

“You and Changmin will have much better life; you don’t have to live in the street anymore.”

Jaejoong sigh and looked at the two and wondering if he should really trust these two people he just met. But then he looked at Changmin, and knew he want a better life for him. He can’t let him lived in the street all his life, that would make his future exactly like his and he didn’t want that to happen. Jaejoong wants Changmin to have a bright future.

‘I hope I don’t regret it in the end.’ Jaejoong thought and smile at the two.

“I accept the deal.”

Junsu and Yoochun smile because they complete their duty, and now everything is on Yunho to make everything better.

“Come on then, let’s go now, the boss will be waiting for you. We told him about you and he really wants to meet you,” Junsu said. All 4 walked out of the restaurant and went into the car and off to the mansion.

In the mansion, Yunho got the text and smile widely because he will finally Jaejoong and Changmin and hope it goes well.