Chapter 6

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 6

 

During the night, Jaejoong tried to asleep, but he was not used to sleeping in such a comfortable bed. So he decides to go down and maybe walk all around the mansion until he gets tired.

He walks down and realize it was so dark and tried to look for a light switch, so he will be able see where he is going. Jaejoong walked around, touching the wall to find the switch, but he didn’t realize he was close to the stairs.

THUMP!

Jae tripped on one of his feet and fell down the flights of stairs. Yunho who was sleeping, heard the big thump sound and immediately got out of his bed to see what was the big sound was. He ran out of his room and turned the light on and looked down, his eyes widen, so wide to see his boo on the bottom of the staircase.

“BOOO!” Yunho shouted and ran down the stairs and saw Jaejoong touching his head groaning in pain.

“Are you okay boo? Where does it hurt? Let me take you to the hospital, I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Yunnie I am okay, blame that stairs it cause me to hit my head,” Jae pouted as he still rubbing the bruises on his forehead. He was the lucky the floor was not wood, if it was he would be dead by now.

“Bad stairs how dare you get my boo injuried.”

“It hurts Yunnie!” Jae cried and Yunho nod and kiss his forehead and Jae eyes widen and surprised by the sudden kiss.

“Is it better Joongie?” Jaejoong nod and looked down shyly, because he could feel his face turning very pink.

“Are you okay boo?” Yunho asked as he tilt his head up and saw his pink cheeks and smirk.

“Are you blushing?”

“I am not Yunnie.”

“Why are your cheeks so pink then?”

“Because I am sick,” Jaejoong said and Yunho giggled.

“Oh really?” he said and touch Jae’s forehead.

“But your forehead is not warm, so you were blushing.”

“I wasn’t, stop teasing me,” Jaejoong said a cross his arm and starts pouting and turn his back on Yunho.

“Aww... now my boo is sulking, how can you be so cute. You were exactly like that when we were younger. When I would tease you, you would start pouting and turn away from me. And I always think you look cute.”

“Am I still cute?” Jaejoong whispers.

“No,” he answered and Jae frowned.

“You’re beautiful, the most beautiful person I ever laid my eyes on. Sometimes I wonder if you are angel that falls from the heaven boo, because you are that breathtaking,” Yunho said and smile widely. Jaejoong secretly smile, but felt a body moving and put back his pouting face.

“Is Joongie mad at Yunnie?”

“Yunnie is very very very very very sorry sorry Joongie,” he said, but Jae was still pouting.

“If you keep pouting I will kiss your pouting lips!”

Jaejoong immediately cover his mouth because he couldn’t let him kiss his lips yet. Deep down he does, but right now he couldn’t until he get his memories back.

“Don’t, Joongie forgive Yunnie!” he said and Yunho pat his head.

“Much better now let go back to bed, it is late and we have a lot of things to do tomorrow.” Yunho said and carried Jaejoong bridalstyle and walk up the stairs.

“Yunnie I can walk you don’t have to carry me.”

“Boo you’re injuried, and your superhero right here will carry you to your room. And the next day you will be much better.”

“But.”

“No but, now tell me where were you trying to go before you fell down the stairs.”

“I couldn’t sleep so I decide to walk around the mansion until I feel tired.”

“Why were you not tired? Is the bed not comfortable? Should I get you a new bed?”

“No it is nothing like that, the bed is very comfortable. I am not used to sleeping on a bed that comfortable before. But I know I will get used to it later on.” Jae smile at him.

“Oh okay.” Yunho said and they make it to Jae room and he lays him on the bed and tucks him in like a little kid.

“Now sleep tight my BooJae.” Yunho said and got off the bed but a hand grab onto his and stop him. He turns around and saw Jaejoong face blushing again.

“Mhm do you need something boo?” And Jae nods his head.

“Is there something wrong?” And Jae shook his head, and put his head down he was too shy to asked him.

“Boo tell me so I will know what you need.”

But sadly Jaejoong didn’t have the courage to ask and that made Yunho think Jaejoong doesn’t need anything.

“Joongie if you don’t need anything I will leave.” He said and let go of his hand and slowly walk out.

“Can y-ou st-ay wi-th me un-til I f-all asl-eep.” Jae shutter and look down blushing that he had the gut to say that.

Yunho giggle, “You should I said that in the beginning, and yes I will stay with you until you fall asleep.” He said and Jaejoong nod and move away so he can give some space for him.

“You can lie on the bed next to me, I don’t mind.” Jae said and Yunho nod and both of them stare at each other. But suddenly Jae put a pillow right in front of them.

“In case you tried to do something to me, this pillow will protect me.”

“What do you think I will do to you?”

“I don’t know a handsome man like you might do something to me.” Jae smirks.

“One day I might..” Yunho mumbles.

“See I told you!” Jae said and took other pillow and divides the two of them.

“You know these pillows will be gone in the next morning.”

“No they won’t I won’t let them, so stay in your side and I will too.”

“Why are you being so defensive boo? Do you think I will do something to you when you’re sleeping?” Yunho said and Jaejoong nod.

“There are a lot of suspicious people out there and you could be one of them.”

Yunho gasps, “I can’t believe you think I am one of them. My heart is breaking right now.” He said and fake frown.

“Hehehe.”

“Now you are laughing..”

“Hehehe.”

“Stop it boo, you are hurting my feeling.”

“Hehehe.”

“I will just leave now, if you keep laughing at me.” Yunho said and got off the bed and suddenly felt hand wrap on his waist and he smile.

“I am sorry Yunnie I will stop laughing but don’t leave.”

“Okay if you say so, come on let get some sleep.” He said and Jae nod and both of them lay on the bed.

“Good night Yunnie.”

“Sleep tight, Joongie and I love you.” He mumbles the last part and Jaejoong heard the last part loud and clear but didn’t say anything but fell asleep with a happy face.

Yunho open his eyes and saw that his boo is sleeping and threw the 2 pillowsthat was in between them onto the floor and pull Jae closer to him.

"He won't know I throw the pillows away." Yunho smirk and he too fell asleep, but didn't see two eyes opening.

"Yeah right I didn't know." Jae mumbles.