Chapter 1

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 1

 

17 years ago.

2 little kids lay on the grass while staring at the sky. A little boy with cute round eyes, pink plump lips and the cutest smile that appear in his face. The boy next to him have almond eyes, but with a handsome, but somewhat cute look.

These two little kids come here everyday in the afternoon together, just lying there looking at the sky and enjoying each other company. The cute boy with big round eyes looks at his best friend Yunnie.

"That one looks like a elephants! Elephants are so cute, I want to see them in the zoo but umma is too busy," the cute boy said and Yunnie turned his head so he is facing his cute angel.

"Joongie, I think you are cuter. Joongie is the cutest person Yunnie ever met," Yunnie said and Joongie cutely giggle but suddenly frown when he remembers what his umma told him and starts tearing up and turn around.

Yunnie eyes widen when he saw his cute angel crying and wondering if he did something to make him sad and hug him.

"Joongie, did Yunnie do something to make Joongie sad? Because Yunnie want to cried too because he see Joongie sad.”

"No, Yunnie don't cry."

"Yunnie won't cry if Joongie doesn't." Yunnie said and wipe the tears away with his small hands.

"But Joongie is sad."

"Why?"

"I won't be able to see Yunnie again," Joongie sobbed and Yunnie is confused what his little cutie is saying.

"What do you mean Joongie? You can see me whenever you want.”

"Joongie can't, umma said I can't anymore," Yunnie sadden and wondered why Joongie's umma won't let him see him. Is it because his umma doesn't like him?

"Why? Doesn't Joongie doesn't like Yunnie? Yunnie is a good boy why doesn't Joongie's umma like me?" he said and Joongie shook his head.

"Umma likes you, it's just Joongie will be far away from Yunnie."

"What do you mean?"

" Joongie is moving to Japan Yunnie. And Joongie won't be able to see you again."

Yunnie eyes widen when he heard the word "move" and "Japan" and knew it isn't good and hugged Joongie tightly that no one can take him away from him.

"No, Yunnie won't let that happen. Joongie I don't want you to go, Yunnie will be get sad that I won't able see my angel anymore. Please don't go," Yunnie said and tear up. He couldn't lose Joongie already, they promise they will always be in each side forever.

"How about if Joongie live with Yunnie?"

"I can't I will miss umma and appa, and umma won't let me," Joongie said sadly and Yunnie pout and knew they can't do anything and they will be separate from each other.

"Joongie."

"Yes." And look at him with his big round eyes.

"Promise Yunnie when Joongie is older, you will marry me and be my princess."

And Joongie gasps, "Yunnie."

"Promise me Joongie, that you won't married anyone except me." He beg and Joongie slowly nod and Yunnie smile widely.

"Joongie will be Yunnie's bride in the future. Yunnie will never forget his angel. We will see each again no matter what, because Joongie and Yunnie need to married each other," he said.

"Joongie will be Yunnie's cute princess."

"And Yunnie will be Joongie's prince." Joongie said and immediately remember something, he took off his favorite necklace and gave it to Yunnie.

"Joongie want Yunnie to have Joongie's pretty necklace, so Yunnie won't forget Joongie." And Yunnie couldn't help feel very special and gave Joongie his ring necklace.

"And Yunnie give this to Joongie, so Joongie will always remember Yunnie," Yunnie said shyly and knew he want do something else that Joongie will remember him. He lean towards Joongie's face and pecks his lip.

"And Joongie lips will be only Yunnie's to kiss," Yunnie said and Joongie nod and close his eyes when he felt Yunnie kiss him again.

A promise that two 6 six years old little boys made 17 years ago, will finally come true after so long. But a lot of thing happened in the past 17 years and wonder if the promise is still on, when both little boys’ life changed a lot since they were 6 years old.

The cute round eyes little boy Joongie used to be loved by his umma and appa and was extremely happy and carefree boy. But everything changed when he was the only one survived the tragic car accident, when they were driving to the airport. That day was the day the Kim's was supposed to move to Japan. It was the day Joongie say bye to Yunnie, but also the day he lost his parents.

That day the cute little boy who was carefree and happy disappeared and turn into a quiet, heartbroken orphan. He never been the same when his parents died, he was sent to the orphanage and closed his heart since then. The memories he created before the accident has disappeared after the trauma of witnessing his parents’ death.

He didn't want to remember anything beyond that, so he block out everything that happened before the accident. Also Jae kept quiet to himself since then, he never communicated to anyone in the orphanage or at school. He was known as the mute child who never talk or smile. When he turned 18, he was kicked out of the orphanage and starts living in the street. He was poor and penniless, his parents’ money that he was supposed to get when he was 18 was stolen and Jae didn't know who took the money.

He didn't even care anyway because he knew he wasn't going live long in earth anymore, because there is nothing to live for. But he still manages to still be alive because he knew his parents wouldn't want him to kill himself just do he could be with them.

\When he got kicked out he couldn't found him a job to survive because no one is willing to hire someone who doesn't talk and who only have a high school diploma. But everything changed when he met a little baby name Changmin that he found abandoned on the street when he was 20 years old. When he saw that cute smile on the innocent face, a smile appears on his face.

-Flashback-

Jaejoong had just turned 20 and there was nothing special about turning 20 because his life is still the same. His parents are gone and he stills a dirty street orphan that is fighting to survive.

He is walking in the street and suddenly a loud cried and wondering what is it. So a curious person as he is, he went to check out the sound. The sound was coming from an alley. He look throughout the alley and finally found where the sound came from. Jae looks into the trash can and saw a cute innocent baby.

"Why is the baby in the trash can?" He whispers to himself and look around to see if someone is looking for a baby. But no one was, and wondering why.

Jaejoong is curious why someone would leave a cute baby in a trash can all by himself when it was around less than a year old. The baby starts crying and he panic, so he pick up the baby and rock him back and forth to calm him down.

"Shhhh... A cutie like you should smile, it would look adorable," Jae coed and the baby immediately stop crying and stares at Jae and blink wondering if that man or woman is his umma because he felt very warm.

Jaejoong smile when the crying stop and the baby are cutely looking at him. He touches the baby cheek with his finger to wipe the dirt away that was on his cheek.

"Cute baby, Jae is happy to see you smiling again," he said a pinch the cheek softy and the baby suddenly giggle with the suddenly touch.

Jaejoong giggle along and hug the baby and peck his forehead. Just having the baby in his arm he feels happy and loved. Suddenly something caught his eye, he saw a paper in the jacket pocket of the baby and took it out and frown when he read it.

Dear Stranger,
Whoever found baby Changmin aka Minnie, please take care of him. I can't manage to take care of him. Please give him love because I feel I won't be able to.
- From his umma.

Jae realize that this Minnie the baby was just abandon and knew straight away he was like him. Both of them were abandon from their love ones, and he knew he want to be the one that give Minnie love and care. It will be hard because he doesn't have a home and barely any money. But Jae is willing to work for it so he can take of his baby boo, the nickname he creates for Minnie.

"Baby boo, I will take care of you from now on,will you be okay?" He asked the baby and Minnie just blink at him and smile.

"I will be your appa and umma from now on, it will be hard but I hope it will create happiness for both of us," Jae said and hugs the baby in his arm and smile.

-Flashback End-

This cute baby gave him a reason to live for, him and himself. Minnie has been a angel that was sent to Jaejoong from god. He was glad he was send a wonderful person to him to realize his life have a reason now.

3 years later past, and Jae smiled at Changmin who was sleeping in his arm. His little Minnie is now 3 years old and never regrets raising him and making him his son. Jae is now 23 years old and became a different person from the past 3 years. His happiness is grown and never thought about anything about the past anymore. Everything in the past, he doesn't remember and never do because he has a new life and future.

"Baby boo, umma loves you," he whisper and lay down in the cold warehouse. They've been living in for the past weeks, Jaejoong was able to save the warm blankets he purchase while delivering milk in the morning and other necessary things for him and Changmin.

He felt guilty that he isn't able to afford an apartment for him and Changmin to live in. But the good boy Changmin never complained.

"Umma." He heard a soft voice and saw two small eyes open.

"Minnie it is late, you should go to back to sleep."

"But Minnie want to tell umma one thing," Changmin said and look at Jae with his innocent eyes.

"Yes."

"I love you umma,"he mumbles and slowly fell back to sleep. Jaejoong smile and cover Minnie with the blanket and lay next to him.

"Umma loves you too, I am sorry I can't give you a better life. But I will someday baby boo, someday," he whispers and fell asleep too.

Outside of the warehouse, a certain person was keeping an eye on Jaejoong and Changmin the whole time. He took out his phone and report back to his master.

"Master, they are safe and sleeping now. I made sure to not let anyone come inside the warehouse while they are there. There are guards everywhere to keep them safe," the man said.

"Good, keep watching them, but don't get caught. If I found out something happens to both of them, I will be piss and you know you shouldn’t get me piss," the master said.

"I will master," the man said.

“Okay, call me back if something happened okay?”

“Okay I will master,” the man said and hangs up the phone and sat on the ground and kept on eye at the 2 people in the warehouse.

The next morning, Jae felt his arm shaking him and knew that his baby boo has just wake up. He opens his eyes and saw Minnie staring at him and already dressed.

“Umma, it is time to delivery milk!” Changmin said as he ruffles his hair and nod. Jaejoong thought it was cute that every morning Minnie will wake him up just to go delivering. He and his baby boo really like delivery milk, because afterward the kind ahjussi always gives him a bottle of milk. Jaejoong was glad that the ahjussi is kind enough to give his son a milk bottle.

Because his son barely drank any since he starts raising him. He felt very guilty, because a baby his age needs milk to develop. So the pay check he earns is used all for milk for Changmin. Living the streets helped Jae learned many things, he even learned how to make a fire so he can heat up the milk and food that they got.

“Minnie, do you want milk or you want to wait after we do the delivery?” Jaejoong said and Changmin made a thinking face and put a finger on his chin and wonder if he should wait or drink milk right now.

“I want to wait umma!”

“Okay, then let me finished changing and we can go off and delivery milk,” he said and Changmin nod and played with his bear that Jae got him for his 1st birthday. After he finished changing, Jae packs up all the things, because he doesn’t know if he and Minnie will be staying here again, because if they get caught or someone already took over the place, then he have to find a new place to live in.

Jaejoong helped Minnie to put his jacket on and a scarf and mitten with it, as the weather is winter now. Outside could be very cold and he didn’t him to get sick, that is the last thing he ever wanted, to see his own son going through. Because the only thing he wants to see on Minnie face is his cute smile.

“Umma, can Minnie hug umma?”

“Aww, you don’t have to ask because you can hug me whenever you want,” he said and Changmin nod happily and hugged Jae tightly. He loves his umma very much. You wonder why he doesn’t call Jae appa, because when he was 1 his first word was umma, so Jae let him keep calling him that rather than appa.

“Come on Minnie, ahjussi is waiting for us now, we don’t want to be late or he will be mad,” Jae said and Minnie eyes widen because he didn’t want the ahjussi to yell at his umma.

“Come on umma I don’t want ahjussi to yell, no one is allow to yell at umma or make you hurt. Or Minnie will be mad and bite them.” Jae laughed and picks up his bag of his and Changmin belongings and took Minnie hand and walk out of the warehouse.

Before they reach outside the man and the other guards ran away before they came out but stay in a close distance, so they could follow them.

“Wah! It is snowing umma!” Changmin said. Jae look up and his son was right, it is snowing it's been winter for so long and they finally see the first snow before Christmas.

“We can play in it later okay?” he said, patting his head. Minnie jump up and down happily but still kept holding his umma's hand. Both of them walk to the little store where they get there milk bottles. While they were walking there, there was a big crowd running towards them and Jae immediately move away fast before he and Changmin get ran over.

“Umma, I am scared!” Changmin said and cling onto his leg when he saw the big crowd.

“Don’t be, just hold onto my hand tightly don’t let go.” Jae said and Changmin nod but he was still scared. Jae look at the crowd and wondering what is happen this early in the morning.

“Prince!”

“OMG, he is so hot!”

“I want to be his wife!” Another shouts and Jae now knew what is going on and knew the crowd will get bigger so he have get away from here or he might lose Changmin. So he and Changmin walked away but he didn’t know that a certain eyes were staring at him the whole time with a smile on his face.

“BooJae I miss you, please give me a little more time and I can finally make you my wife.” He said and touches his necklace.

“Yunho let's go or we will be late!” his assistant said and Yunho nod but still kept his eyes on the 2 figures and gave them a smile for one last time.