Chapter 7

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 7

 

“Ahh get off my umma! Umma the meanie is touching you!” a loud scream is heard and that woke up Jae and Yunho.

“Why is it so noisy?” Yunho sleepily said and pull Jae closer to him.

“Yunnie I can’t breathe Minnie is in the room.” Jae said and smile innocent at his son who is glaring at Yunho.

Yunho open his eyes and saw a cute boy glaring at him.

“Changmin.”

“Meanie did you do something to my umma!” he asked and Yunho shook his head.

“Why are you in umma room, don’t you have a room! Only Minnie is able to sleep with umma. Umma is mines not yours, get your own umma!” Changmin said and walk to Jae but still glaring at Yunho. He doesn’t like that meanie ever since he made his umma cried.

Yunho frown and got off the bed and sadly look at Changmin and knew he hate him.

“Minnie don’t be mean to him he didn’t do anything to me, he was helping last night. Umma couldn’t go to sleep.”

“But meanie could have done something.”

“He didn’t Minnie, and don’t say those things to him. Would you want someone to say that to you?”

And Changmin shook his head.

“No umma.”

“Then apologize baby boo, that kind man is letting us stay here and he might have very good food here. I know Minnie like good food.” Jae said and Changmin eyes brightening when he heard food.

“Food.” He said and looks at the meanie  

“I am sorry hyung. Hyung-nim isn't mean anymore he's a good hyung.” He said and hugs the only place he could reach and that was his long legs. Yunho look down and pat his head.

“It is okay, it wasn’t your fault.” He said and Changmin look up.

“Umma said you have good food, Minnie love food.”

“We have very good food so you want some?”

“YES HYUNG LET GO RIGHT NOW!” he said jumping up and down excitedly.

“Okay.” Yunho said and look at Jae.

“Jae you should sleep a little more, I get breakfast for Minnie okay?” he said.

“Are you sure that would be too much work?”

“How much work could it be?” Yunho said.

3o minutes later in the kitchen Yunho couldn’t believe his own eyes that a 3 years old just finished all the food on the table. He instructed the cookers to cook a lot, and half of it is already gone in a half hour.

“Hyung I love you the food is so good I want more!” Changmin said and sip his banana milk.

“Minnie you ate a lot already, are you not full yet?”

“No I am not.” He pout and Yunho eyes widen and wonder how can a cute small little boy eat that much and still not full.

"Minnie want more pancake! Pancake hyung!" Changmin clapped his hand excitedly.

“I told you so hyung.” He heard a dolphin voice.

“Oh it is dolphin noona!” Changmin said and waves at him. Junsu pout and wonder how long Changmin will call him noona when he is a man.

Yunho couldn’t help laughing when he heard Junsu being called noona rather than hyung.

“Noona? Wow that is different but epic Junsu noona!” he teases and that earn him a slap on the back of his head.

“OWW Noona hit me Minnie.” Yunho whines and Changmin just giggle.

“Do it again!”

“I would love too.” Junsu said and ready to slap the back of his head again but before he did a pillow is thrown at his head.

“WHO DID THAT!” he shouts and look behind and look at the culprit and glare at them.

“How dare you Chunnie!”

“Sorry Suie but I always wanted to throw a pillow at someone and you were a perfect aim for me. I was supposed to throw it at your big yummy !” Yoochun said and Yunho immediately cover Changmin ears.

“Minnie is in the room so don’t talk about those ert things. My boo will kill me if his mind isn't innocent anymore.” Yunho said.

“Oh sorry.”

“Sorry my you will get it wide forehead!” Junsu shouted and ran to the kitchen and took a pan and smirk at Yoochun.

“This pan will be your best friend now!” he said Yoochun eyes widen and knew what will happen next and ran for it.

“You come back you monkey!” Junsu shout and ran after Yoochun with a pan on his hand ready to hit him with it.

Yunho and Changmin just watch the monkey and dolphin chased each other around the room.

“Hyung they are crazy.” Changmin said.

“Yes they are Minnie very crazy!” Yunho said and a big growl is heard and Changmin touch his stomach.

“I am hungry again!” he said and Yunho face palm himself and walk to the chef so he can tell them to make more food and hoping this patch will make him full. Jae woke up hearing all the noisy and wondering what is going on. He got out of the bed and walk out of the room and his eyes widen when he saw what is happening.

“HIT HIM AGAIN DOLPHIN NOONA!” he heard Changmin shout. Jae blinks his eyes and look at the poor Yoochun on the floor being hit by Junsu with a pillow and a pan.

“OMG.” He said and that got anyone attention.

“Boo?”

“UMMMA!”

“What is going on?”

“Dolphin noona is hitting Monkey hyung because monkey hyung throw a pillow at dolphin.” Changmin explained and Jaejoong nod.

“That is weird.”

“But very funny right boo?”

“Ahh a little you can go on what you are doing.” Jae said and Junsu shrugged and went back hitting Yoochun with the pillow and sometime the pan. Changmin went back excitedly watching again.

“Boo? Is your forehead it still look pink do I need to kiss it again?”

“No it is okay.” Jaejoong shyly said because he whenever Yunho do anything like that to him he starts blushing.

“Are you sure I don’t want you in pain.”

“I am okay Yunnie it doesn’t hurt anymore.” Jae said and pokes his forehead and that earn a small squeal that came out of his mouth.

"You lie boo!" Yunho pout and lean closer to him but Jae ran off.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you!"

"Why!" Yunho whines and ran after him and they ran all the around the living room.

"Boo let me kiss it so it can be better!"

"No more kisses!"

"Why?"

"Because.." before Jae finished his sentence yet again he is about to fall until he felt someone catch him.

"Your so clusmy Jae you were about to fall again." Yunho worried say and Jae just nod and there faces were so close together.

'Is he going to kiss me?' Jae thought and unconciously he closes his eyes.

"YUNHO!" a loud shout is heard and Yunho eyes widen and Junsu and Yoochun stop what they are doing and knew what is going to happened next just hearing that loud shout.

"The 2 devils are here" Junsu said.

"Crazy monster." Yoochun said.

"What?" Jae said and opens his eyes and pout wondering what they are talking about. He looks at Yunho who had a not pleasant look on his face.

"Who is it Yunnie?"

"My parents."