Chapter 4

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 4

 

They finally made it to the mansion or what other calls it, a “modern palace.” When Jaejoong and Changmin got out of the car, they couldn’tbelieve what they just saw.

“UMMA, the house is so big, it is bigger than a tree!”

“I know Minnie, it is.”

“Are we going to being living here?” he asked.

“Yeah Changmin from now on you will be living here, you will like this place, it is very big in the inside and there is a big backyard that you can play at,” Junsu answered.

“Wahhh... that is so cool dolphin noona!” he said and jumps up and down excitedly and Jae smiled.

Junsu and Yoochun on the other hand are looking each other and knew it is time Jaejoong the real truth of why he is here.

“Jaejoong-shi, we have to tell you something,” Junsu said.

“What?” Jaejoong said and looked at them.

“We should let him tell him, because he told us to not tell him,” Yoochun said.

“Tell me what?”

“Jaejoong, you will find out when you talk to the boss okay? I hope you will still be staying here when he tell you that.”

“We should just tell him, it’s not like we are telling him everything,” Junsu said.

“We can’t, he said not to tell him anything. Let him do it.”

Jaejoong looked at the both of them and wondering what they have to tell him so badly.

“What is it?”

“Let’s just go in and you will find out,” Junsu said and they all walked in.

Yunho who was waiting inside, heard the door open and knew it was time that he will finally see Jaejoong after a long time. He was so excited that he ran to the door and smile when he saw them.

“Joongie,” he whispers and looks at Jaejoong. Jaejoong saw the man in front of him and wondering why he looks so familiar.

“Joongie!” Yunho smiled and ran to him and hug him.

“I missed you so much Joongie, I won’t let you go ever again,” he said and Jaejoong is froze and wondering why when the stranger hug him, it felt so right and he felt safe.

‘Why am I having this feeling when this stranger hugs me?’ he thought.

“Who are you?” Jaejoong asked.

Those 3 words that Yunho never thought he will hear, is the first thing he hears come out of his boo’s mouth.

“Joongie, I am Yunnie,” he said.

“Yunnie, who is that?” Jaejoong softly said and that line just broke Yunho’s heart into pieces and can’t believe his boo forgot who he is.

Yunho let go of the hug and look at him sadly.

“You don’t remember me boo? You gave me this necklace,” Yunho said and showed him the necklace he is wearing. Jaejoong looked at the necklace, he did find it looks familiar, but he doesn’t remember where he saw it.

“I gave it to you, but I don’t remember ever having this necklace,” he said and Yunho frown and wonder if his boo really forgot him.

“Boo don’t you remember before you moved to Japan with your parents, you gave it to me?”

And the word Japan came into Jaejoong’s mind and the first thing he thought about is his parents, tears starts pouring out his eyes, and he fell down onto the ground.

“Umma, appa...” he whispers and sobs his eyes out. Yunho is surprise and wondered if he’d say something wrong.

“Boo, what’s wrong why are you crying? Don’t cry,” Yunho said and comfort him.

“They died,” Jae whispers and cried in his arm.

“They what?” Yunho said in surprise when he heard they died, he thought his parents disown him or something that’s why he is back in South Korea. He looks up what happened years before, that because he thought there is nothing to look at now. But if he knew, which he should of he could of brought Jaejoong and Changmin in earlier. Something big like that, and he didn't know effected everything. If he found out his parents die when Jaejoong was just 5 years old, he could of saved Jaejoong from living in the street all his life.

“You made umma cried, you are a bad man!” Changmin said and punched Yunho’s arm.

“Go away, umma don’t need you, you mean man!” he said and Yunho sadly look at Changmin.

“Changmin,” he whispers and felt like crying too, seeing what he have done.

“Minnie don’t punch him, he didn’t do anything. Umma just thought of something sad,” Jaejoong said and wipe away his tears and looked at the man in front of him and gave him a small smile.

“I am so sorry, I promise I pay for the shirt that I stained,” Jaejoong said and look down embarrassed. He couldn’t control his emotion when it involves his parents. Whenever he hear people talk about his parents, he gets very sad. The weird thing is he remembered the death of his parents, but he doesn't remember anything that happened before the accident and wonder if there is a reason.

“You don’t have to, I am glad you are not crying anymore. Get up the ground right now, so I can introduce myself to you.” Jaejoong nod and got up and Changmin is still glaring at the tall giraffe that made his umma cried.

“Are you my boss that Junsu told me about?”

“Well something like that, I will tell you everything. Are you tired, do you and your son want to take a nap?” Yunho asked softly because he saw the tired face on his boo’s face.

“Minnie are you tired, do you want a nap?”

“Umma I want to, but I don’t want you to stay with that meanie man,” Changmin said and glared at Yunho and that made him frown.

“I am sorry for making your umma cried,” he sadly said with his head down and Jaejoong didn’t like that the man is sad. He doesn’t like when people are sad because of him.

“Minnie this kind man got umma a job and a place for us to lived, so don’t be mean to him,” Jaejoong said and Changmin nod and hid behind his umma, but kept a eye on the mean man.

“I am sorry, don’t frown you look better when you are smiling,” Jae said and poke his cheeks and smile. Yunho look up and saw his angel smiling, the cute smile was one of the reason why he fell in love with him. The smile that make his heart beat so fast and make him forget about everything that goes around him.

“Your smile is beautiful.”

Jaejoong blush by the kind man comment.

“Thank you...” he mumbles.

“Come on, I will take you to a room that your son can take a nap in,” Yunho said and Jaejoong nod and carried the tired Changmin in his arms. Jaejoong was looking around the whole time, while they walk to the room. He was so wow that someone can live in a house that big. Then he places Changmin’s head on his shoulder after seeing the young boy already fell asleep.

“So big, I hope I don’t get lost that will be sad, I don’t like getting lost, it is scary,” Jae mumbles and Yunho giggled.

“Do you want me to make you a map?” he teases.

“Maybe...” Jae said shyly.

“Don’t worry Jaejoong, I won’t let you get lost, but it would be funny if you do.”

“It won’t, you are a meanie,” Jaejoong pout and cover his mouth and realize he call his boss a meanie. And knew he will get fired immediately.

“I am sorry, don’t fired me. I am sorry I called you meanie, you are not mean I didn’t mean anything. Please don’t fired me,” Jae said and Yunho turn around and saw the fear on his face and want to embrace him, but he stop himself. Because it is not a good time right now, because he have to find out why Jaejoong doesn't remember him.

“I won’t fired you I know you didn’t mean anything. You will never get fired I’m sure of it.”

“But what if I do something wrong.”

“Everyone make mistake so it is okay, don’t worry Jaejoong. You will be staying here for a long time and I am sure. I will never let you leave here,” Yunho said and mumble the last part.

“You are a kind man,” Jaejoong said. They made it to the room and Jae laid the sleeping Changmin on the bed and cover him with the blanket. And he walk out of the room with Yunho and wondering what he will do next.

“Jaejoong can I talk to you?”

“Sure where should we talk?” Jae asked and Yunho grab his hand and guide him to his room, so they can get some privacy, because he knew this talk will be very emotional and he wants to find out what really happened when Jaejoong was five and how his parents die.

And maybe even telling him the truth why he really is here and hope he won't runaway or leave him again, when he finds out. He doesn't think his heart can't handle Jaejoong leaving him again because he already dealt it for 20 years already and he can't wait anymore. He would rather die then being separate from his boo again.

They sat on the bed and Jaejoong looked at Yunho.

“So Yunnie or should I call you something else?” Jaejoong tilt his head.

“No you can call me Yunnie, I don’t mind.” Yunho smile at him. It’s been a long time since he heard that and he missed it so much. He won’t let anyone call him Yunnie except Jaejoong.

“You look handsome when you smile, keep smiling.”

“And you look beautiful when you smile, I don't want to see you frowning or crying anymore okay?” Yunho softly said and Jaejoong nod and wondering why this stranger is so nice to him and even offer him a job.

“Why did you offer me a job? I lived in the street all my life and I never went to college.”

“I don’t care about that, I just know you are a good person Jaejoong. So never said anything bad about yourself because I don't want you to look down on yourself.”

“But why you pick me.”

“Because there is a reason Jaejoong, I can’t tell you right away but I will tell you the reason later on. I just want to asked you some question okay?”

“But can I asked you some too?”

“Yes and I will answered truthfully.”

“I will too so can I asked first, I have so many question,” Jaejoong shyly asked and Yunho nod happily.

“Why did you call me Joongie? I don’t remember anything but I felt like someone calls me Joongie in the past. I also hear the name in my dream. Are you the person that calls me that?” Jaejoong curiously asked because in his dream, he would hear someone call him Joongie but he never saw the person, only heard the voice.

Yunho looked at him.

“I am.”