Chapter 16

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 16

 

Now they are still waiting for the surgery to be done.  While Yunho was blaming himself, because he was the one that was avoiding Jaejoong because of not remembering him saying "I love you" to him. If he didn't ignore he could have prevent this whole thing, and Changmin would not be crying.

"It's all my fault.." he keep mumbling to himself.

"Hyung it isn't your fault, Jaejoong wouldn't want you to blame yourself for something you never the causes of." Yoochun said comforting his best friend, but them Yunho looked up at him surprising to see the tears in the other eyes.

"What if he doesn't make it, I don't think I can't handle losing him again. I was separate from him for the past 15 years and I just got him back. I don't think I can handle the pain anymore.." he said and Yoochun couldn't feel hus heartbreaking seeing the sad site. He turned to Junsu who also have the same expression on his face.

"We just have to pray that Jaejoong will recover okay?" Yoochun said. They waited and waited, Junsu and Yoochun fell asleep while Changmin is awake not wanted to fall asleep until he see his umma. But his eyes was giving up on him..

Yunho look at the little boy on his lap who was trying to keep his eyes opened, "Minnie it's okay to go asleep okay?" he softly said letting the little boy laying his head on his chest.

"But what if Minnie fall asleep and umma leave me.." he whimpered looking at him with his round eyes.

Yunho heartbreaks, "Minnie I promise I won't let your umma leave us okay?"

"Promise?" Changmin said and Yunho nodded his head. The little slightly smiled and yawned again. This time his eyes was going to give up on him, but before he fell asleep he said something.

"Umma really like like like like like Hyungiee." Changmin whispered before his eyes gave up on him and next thing you heard is his soft snore. 

Yunho was surprised to hear what Changmin said to him. It was the only good news he heard all day, hopefully the good news will last like Jaejoong being okay so he can ask for forgiveness because he was the only causes him. If Jessica was never in their life, Jaejoong wouldn't have gotten hurt. So he pledge himself that he will protect Changmin and Jaejoong from that witch and his parents.

1 hour later, Yunho is still awake still waiting for the doctor to come out. Until his phone rang, he took out his phone and saw that it was his grandma. He poke Junsu arm waking the other..

"Junsu take care of Changmin, I have to take the call." he whispered and the other nodded. Yunho passed over the sleeping little boy to him and he walked over to answer the phone call.

"Halmeoni.." he replied.

"Yunho is Jaejoong okay?" she asked.

Yunho frowned, "He still in the surgery room..It been 6 hours already, I'm scare that something happened to him, halmeoni." he softly sobbed.

"Yunnie, he will be okay Jaejoong is a strong man. He won't leave you. Just take care of yourself okay? I will take care of that witch and your parents. I won't let them mess with my grandson life anymore.." she said.

"Halmeoni thank you..I love you."

"I love you too, don't forget to eat okay? If I find out you miss any meal, I won't be happy Yunnie. So if you don't want an cranky old lady like me to be going out in the middle night, then eat all your meals." she answered.

Yunho slight smile, "I will Halmeoni, tell Bulter Choi I say Hi."

"I will, I got to go now. Call me when Jaejoong wake up okay? And tell Yoosu I say hi." she said and hang up the phone. Yunho sighed wiping his remaining tears away and walk back to the waiting room. When he got there he saw Yoochun and Junsu awake, but Changmin was still sleeping.

"Did Halmeoni call you?" Yoochun asked and Yunho nodded his head. Suddenly the operation room opened, and out came the doctor. Yunho immediately went up to him hoping it would be good news.

"Is he okay?" Yunho asked and the doctor sighed and sadly looks at him and Yunho saw the look and starts to get very scared that something went wrong in the surgery.

“His heart stopped twice...but we were able to save him. He is a miracle, he lost a lot of blood but he was very strong. The weird thing is people who had to have this surgery would go into a coma afterward but Jaejoong was different because it seem like he will be waking up in 2 hours.” The doctor explained and everyone sighed of relief that Jaejoong was okay.

“Thank god.” Yunho mumbles, if it was the opposite he wouldn’t definitely ready to hurt someone.

“I just need to ask something?”

“What doctor?”

“Did Jaejoong get into an accident before?”

“He did when he was little why?” Yunho asked and the doctor looks at him and smile.

“Did he lose his memories or anything like that because when I was examining his head I saw something interesting?”

“He did, doctor Can you please tell me what you going to say.” Yunho said and the doctor just pats his shoulder.

“Will it seem like when he got into an accident he hit his head right? And when I saw him today it appeared that he hit his head on something. It possible that he could get his memories back.” The doctor said and Yunho eyes widened.