Chapter 14

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 14

 

“Dump that into the cabin, and I will light that house on fire. No one will know everything.” Jessica said and looks at the men.

“Go bring him there right now or I won’t pay you guys!” she shouted and the men rolled their eyes and drag Jaejoong along with them and left Junsu there.

Jessica smirked and knew she won’t be seeing him ever again. That means after Yunho found out his dear lover is dead. She will stayed by his side and cure his broken heart and he will magically fall in love with her in the process. She will do anything to make him hers and become the princess.

“What are you going to do with the other ?”

“It is not your business; I just seduce him with my beautiful body. So Jesscia what will you do with the brat?” Eunji asked and Jessica completely forgot that the brat is still also in the picture.

“I don’t know but I will think of something, but now the only thing I need right now is to light up the cabin.” Jessica smirked and leaving so she can go to the cabin and prepare to burn Jaejoong to death.

They didn’t know a certain dolphin heard the whole conversation and knew he have to keep faking that he is unconscious.

‘Jae I will recuse you I won’t let you die I just have to get a certain to trust me and tell me where you are located.’ Junsu thought and kept silent and felt a nasty breathe and a strong scent of that strong perfume.

“My dear Suie you will be mine and not that big forehead. I know you won’t be able to resist me in the end.” She said and kissed him on the cheek and Junsu in his mind wanted to punch that girl right in face. He knew in the end if he is still here he now to wash his face until he gets the germs away.

“Mines, all mines.” She said and commands the men to carry him to a location. Junsu tried to control his anger because he knew it isn’t the right time now or his plan will be ruined.

At other location, Yunho and Yoochun caught some fishes for their dinner and they decide to go back because a certain cute boy is missing their umma.

“Hyung-nim I missed umma.”

“I know we are going back now so we can see your beautiful umma.” Yunho said and knew he had to apologize to his boo for ignoring him and being so childish.  He will just up and confess on his own that he love Jae and hope he will say it back to him.

When then they got they look around wondering why Junsu and Jaejoong wasn’t at the campsite.

“Umma, Minnie is here!” Changmin shout and look around wondering why his umma is not here. He kept looking around and didn’t see him and he starts to tear up wondering if his umma left him.

“UMMA!” he cried out and that got Yunho and Yoochun attention and saw a crying Changmin.

“Minnie what wrong?”

“Umma left Minnie.” He cried out and Yunho comfort him and look around wondering where Jaejoong did go. He look at Yoochun and saw a worried look and knew that both Junsu and Yunho aren’t here.

“Where are they?”

“I don’t I will tried to call Junsu, and hope there is signal up here.” He said and took out phone and dials his number but it just went to voicemail.

“He isn’t answering. What if something happened to them, they always tell us where they are going before they go somewhere?” Yoochun said and Yunho heart starts getting heavy worrying about Jae.

“Let go look around and see if they are around here.” Yunho said and carried a crying Changmin with him.

“Minnie we will found your umma okay?” he said and both of the look around in the forest urgently for their love ones. The forest was so big but they didn’t give up and kept looking.

“Boo?”

“Suie!” they both shouts but there were no responses and that got them more worried because the sun is almost setting. But they knew they won’t be going back until they found the two of them.

In the cabin, the men throw Jaejoong into the cabin and lock the door leaving him in the dark all alone. It took him a couple of minutes, but he finally woke up from that long sleep. He opens his doe eyes and look around wondering where he is. The last thing he remembers was talking to Junsu and second later he felt someone hit something on his head. Now he is here in this dark location and he was so frightening, because he tends to get a panic attack when he is in somewhere that is dark.

His time in the orphanage didn't help at all because that is the place that caused him to develop this trauma. When he was younger when he would get in trouble by the caretakers, they would force to stay in a dark room for days. He tends to get very scared because those nightmares were hell to him.

Jaejoong look around to see if there is anywhere he can escape. His eyes lit up when he saw a suppose door. He ran to there and tried to open it up but it wouldn’t open. He tried kicking the door, but that hurt his poor foot.

‘Damn it.’ He thought and sits close by the door and open there is someone outside that will helped him. But what cross his mind is where is Junsu and wondering why he is not here with him. And other thing that crosses his mouth is Yunho and Yoochun looking for them, because he hopes they are.

‘Where are you Yunho when I need you?’ he thought and suddenly heard a familiar girl voice and knew who it belong to.

“You’re finally awake Kim Jaejoong.”

“Is that you Jessica?”

“Well duh who else will it be.”

“Why am I here and where is Junsu?”

“That is somewhere else. And you are wondering why you are here well I will tell you. I hate and despise you Jaejoong. You ruined my life I was supposed to marry Yunho, But, now after you came the marriage is supposed to be call off. Well I won’t let that happened because I will married him no matter what. The only way I will be able to be to get you out of Yunho life for good. And you wonder how I will, and that is to kill you.”

“Kill me?” Jaejoong shuttered.

“Yes I will light this cabin in fire and you will burn to death and you won’t on this earth ever again.” she laughed and Jaejoong sighed and knew he have to do something like distract him and maybe she could change her mind and not kill him.

“Jessica would you even love Yunho if he wasn’t prince, because I know that is the main reason why you want to married him is to be the princess.”

Jessica just laughed, “Yunho not being prince that will never come true, because he will be the prince and I will be the princess and later on the queen. So good bye to your life and your precious son.” She said.

“Jessica.” He said and didn’t hear her again. He knew in a couple of minutes he will be dead now. Before, he wouldn’t mind dying at all because he had nothing to keep him living. But now he have Changmin and Yunho in his life and he want to live for them.

He still have so much things he want to do in his life like finally confess to Yunho that he love him and to remember those precious memories. But now he doesn’t know it will come true.

“I love you Yunnie and Minnie, I am sorry I won’t be ever to see you once last time.” He whispers and can feel tears coming down his eyes.

At other location, Eunji slapped Junsu right in the faced to wake him up and he knew it was time to execute his plan. He opens his eyes and starts acting clueless.

“Where am I?” he whispers and he tried to prevent himself from puking when he saw what she was wearing. But he pushed that thought away and knew it was time to start his plan or he won’t be able later on and save Jaejoong life.

He seductively looks at Eunji.

“Wow!” he said and bit his lips and Eunji smirked and knew it is working.

“Oppa you are mine!” she said and about to kiss him but Junsu cupped her cheeks and knew he will have to kill himself for doing this later on. But he is doing this for Jaejoong.

“I love you Eunji.” And attack his lips and felt that gross tongue in his mouth and just want to throw up any minute now.

“I knew you will love me, this was easier than I thought.”

“I am sorry I thought I was gay this whole time, but really I was in love with you. If you love me Eunji can you do me a favor?”

“Anything oppa?”

“You do anything right?”

“Anything.” She said.

“Can you tell me where is Jaejoong is at because I want to teach him a lesson for treating you so bad. Even he didn’t come into our life I would have knew about my feelings for you.” Junsu said and hopes she believed him

“Oppa he is in the cabin near the waterfall, Jessica locks him in there.”

“Really then how will I teach him a lesson if I can open the door?”

“I have a key she gave me one.”

“Oh really can I see it.” Junsu said and she hand him the key and Junsu couldn’t believe that it was this easy.

‘Sorry .’ He thought and press her pressure point and immediately she pass out. Junsu immedately smirked and ran out there and hope it won't be too late and Jaejoong is okay.

Yoochun and Yunho are still looking around and it been hours already and they still have no trace where they are. And both of them are getting so worried and Changmin wasn't helping at all because he was crying.

"Minnie sh! We will found them okay?" Yunho said trying to comfort him and quiet him down.

"You won't it been hours already you can't found umma if you can't I will!" he said and got out his gripped and ran to away fast. Yunho and Yoochun eyes widen and chased after him they couldn't lose another person when they already having a hard time founding Jae and Junsu.

"Minnie come back right now!" Yunho shouted and chased after him and he was getting frustrated because he wasso fast for a little boy. But he knew he can out run him he, he ran and look around and didn't see Changmin and he starts to get scared.

"Minnie don't play right now come out." he shouted and look around urgently and didn't see any traces of Changmin.

"MINNIE COME OUT!" Yunho shout and he can't believe himself and punch the closest thing near him.

"Oh my god!" he shouted loudly and Yoochun sighed and he also couldn't found Changmin. How did a trip that was suppose to be a happy one turned into this.

"Come let go found Minnie we have to found him." Yunho said and both of the look around and hope the can found Jae and Junsu on the lookout.

Junsu ran his fastest to the location and on his way he heard a familar cry and look around and saw Changmin walking around and ran to him.

"Minnie why are you here?" he asked and Changmin hugged him tightly.

"Where is umma dolphin noona?" Changmin cried and Junsu sighed.

"I know where your umma is at, we should hurry up let go." he said and he carried Changmin all the way to the cabin and hope it wasn't too late. When he made it to the cabin he was still there, he immedately ran to the door but before he could it suddenly light up in fire and his eyes widen.

"NOOOO!" Junsu shouted and ran to the door and didn't care his hand is getting burned because the only thing he is worrid and want to do is to get Jae out of there.

"Minnie stay away right now!" Junsu shouted and nervously tried to put the key in and open the door but it was so hot. But when he finally did he push the door opened and everything happened so fast and the first thing he saw is Jae pushing him away from the falling door.

"UMMMMA!" Changmin shout loudly. Yunho and Yoochun heard the loud shout and ran to the direction and knew something is wrong. When they got there they saw the cabin in fire and saw Junsu, and Changmin hugging something. When they got right in front of them they saw Jaejoong badly injuried and that made Yunho heart dropped when he saw so much blood.