Chapter 8

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 8

 

"YUNHO!" a loud shout is heard and Yunho eyes widen. Junsu and Yoochun stop what they are doing and knew what is going to happened next just by hearing that loud shout.

"The 2 devils are here" Junsu said.

"Crazy monster." Yoochun said.

"What?" Jae said and opens his eyes and pout wondering what they are talking about. He looks at Yunho who had a not pleasant look on his face.

"Who is it Yunnie?"

"My parents." He said and Jae stood up straight and knew this will be big. He and Changmin only stayed here for a day and he already going to meet his parents and hope they are nice like Yunho.

“Joongie you want to bring Minnie to your room.” Yunho asked softly but still kept his eyes on the front to see if his parents are coming.

“But Yunnie I want to see your parents, it will be rude if I just leave.” Jae said looking at him with his innocent eyes. Yunho sigh and knew he can’t say no to him, but he have to because he doesn’t want his parents to see Jae. He knew his parents never like Jaejoong, and something in his head is telling him that his parents might have something to do with his parents’ death.

If he found out that his parents are the one who almost killed his boo he will not sit there and not do anything. He will get justice and disown himself from being royalty; even it means he won’t be king. Because being with his boo and Minnie is all that matters to him.

“Jaejoong they are devils you don’t want to meet them.” Junsu spat out and Jaejong frown and wondering why they are calling Yunho parents devils. He thought it was mean but there could be a reason why they call them that. Maybe he could found out when he meet them.

“Boo you want to meet them?”

And Jaejoong nod his head and look down and saw a cute Changmin smiling at him.

“Minnie we will meet new people, please be polite okay?” he said and Changmin nod.

“YUNHO WHERE ARE YOU!” they heard shouts again and that caused everyone to jump by the loud shouts.

“Umma there are monster in the castle, they might hurt umma, nicey hyung, dolphin noona monkey hyung and I.” he said

“Don’t worried Minne they won’t hurt anymore I won’t let them. Stay close with your umma okay.” Yunho said and he pats his head and walk to where his parents are at and knew this morning just got ruin because of his devil parents.

Jaejoong look at Yoochun and Junsu.

“Are they that bad?”

“They are not bad they are awful, they never listen to others and always thin they are right and others are wrong. If you don’t listen to tell or get to their bad side they will make your life hell. One time a maid accidently forgot to put the female devil shoe in the right shelf and she was history after that. Nobody ever saw her ever again. People said she got kicked out and wasn't able to  to come back to South Korea ever again.”

Jaejoong gasps, “They are that bad.”

“Yeah be prepare because those devils don’t care that they ruin your day because there happiness is when they see you crying.” Yoochun said and now Jaejoong is now nervous and scare for him and Changmin. He hopes they don’t hate him, because he doesn’t like when people hate him it make him sad.

Yunho walk to the front of the mansion and smile that his parents couldn’t get in because he changed the lock of all the doors. But what scared him that his parents could shout that loud that they can hear from the inside.

He opens the door a little and looks out and saw his devil parents, not surprising with a piss look on his face.

‘I wonder if they sleep with that piss look on their face.’ He thought and fakely smiles at them.

“Hello mother, father.” He said.

“Were not in America you brat and call us appa and umma!” Mrs. Jung said and Yunho just blankly look at them.

“No, I like it better like that. You guys got push down on my list after you tried forcing me to married that evil manipulate girl.” He said and just thinking or sayings about her gross him out.

“How can you say that about your own wife, we didn’t raise you to talk like that!”

“But you didn’t raise me, grandma and butler Choi did. I can consider butler to be my own father because he know more than you ever will know father. I bet you don’t even know my birthday.” He scoffs.

“How dare you say that to your father he is the king?”

“Is you mean was because I bet when people found out what you two have been doing, you won’t be king and queen anymore mother and father. Grandma will take it away from you and appoint someone way better and worth serving South Korea.” Yunho spat out and send them a glare. His parents are beyond evil, they were never nice, the only time he saw them when they were nice when they when he was a baby. After that he rarely saw his parents, he was mostly raised by his butler and his sweet grandma.

“Did you hit your head while sleeping because you brain got stupider!”

“Are you talking about yourself father? If people found out their own loving king just called the prince stupid you will be dead. Because it seems like people like me the prince more than you father. You have many people on your bad side father and you too mother, so don’t trust anymore because there are many people that want to eat you alive.” Yunho said.

Mr. Jung glares at his son and ready to slap his face.

“Do you want me to beat you son!”

“Do you want me to tape it father to show it to anymore that there king hit innocent people. It won’t look good towards your image, no no it won’t. So hit me all you want, it won’t hurt at all.” Yunho said and he saw their faces and smirk. He felt good that he is standing up to his parents, because he never did before. Maybe because his mood got better after having Jae in the mansion, it make him want to better his life and not let people take him down anymore.

“You seem very talkative today and your mood is different. You are hiding someone in the house that why you are not letting us in.” Mrs. Jung smirks and knew whoever is in the house they should be ready because she is in a pissy mood today.

Yunho made a poker face, “Why would you think there is someone is the mansion anyway are you keeping tabs on me. Did you send people to spy on your own son because you don’t trust me?” he snickers at them. Yunho was tired of his so call parents spying on him. He is already 22 years old he deserves freedom and privacy. But also he didn’t want his parents to found out about Jae and Changmin yet, until he tells Jae the whole truth about his life.

“Maybe we did, if you just tell us we don’t have to spy on you.” Mrs. Jung said and looks inside of house saw what she is doing and shut the door and went out.

“Just tell me what you need already I don’t have time for all your lecturing and spying.” Yunho said.

“Your lovely wife Jessica is coming today to your house with her parents so be prepared and let us in. They should be coming right now.” Mr. Jung said.

“What the heck why would you arrange them to come here without my permission. That is why I can’t call you parents anymore because you never asked for my own opinion.”

“YUNHO stop being a stuck up brat and let us in or do you want to embarrass yourself in front of anyone. So you want your prince image to be ruined!” Mr. Jung said and pushes Yunho away hard and opens the door and went in.

‘Father my , I never seen a father who would push their own son just to get into a house is he that desperate.’ Yunho said and took out his phone and text to Junsu about his parents coming into the house and be prepared. He rushes into the house and knew drama will be starting after they found out who he found and brought back to his life.

In the inside Junsu saw the text and gave Jae a smile.

“Be prepare Jae, we won’t let them hurt you okay.” Junsu said and Jaejoong gulp and pull Changmin closer to him.

“Look what we have here the sinful couple!” they heard a voice and Yoochun and Junsu fist tighten trying to control their angry when they heard the voice.

“Mr. and Mrs. Jung how have you been?” Junsu said and bow down, but in his mind he was just want to slap their faces.

“Keeping bowing that will be the only thing you been doing. I don’t get why are sons have best friends like you two.” Mrs. Jung said in disgust and then she look at Jaejoong and the little boy.

Changmin saw the old wrinkle woman glaring at his umma and didn’t like it at all and want to kick her very badly but he knew his umma wouldn’t like it. He will keep it in until he see if that old woman or old ugly man will do anything to his umma.

“Who are you? Are you the new maid? I never thought Yunho had very taste in finding maid.” She said and Jae slightly frown and bow.

“I am Kim Jaejoong.” He said and both of their face turns priceless when they heard his name.

“What did you say your name was?”

“Kim Jaejoong .” he said and again and both of them had a horror face on and Junsu and Yoochun smirk and knew Jae is the only one that will be able to take down the two devils.

“And he is my wife.” Another voice is heard and Yunho smirk and walk over to Jae. And both Mr. and Mrs. Jung couldn’t believe their faces, the one person they never thought would see again is right in front of them.

"You aren't suppose to be here you suppose to be de." before Mrs. Jung finished Mr. Jung cover to prevent her from keep talking. Yunho look at his parents suspcious because more and more he think his parents have something to do with the car accident.

"Um what do you mean Yunnie I am your wife?" Jae asked in confused and Yunho eye him give him a sign to play along for now and he will tell him everything later on and Jaejoong just nod and turn his attention to his parents and gave them a small smile.

"Um do you guys want to sit?" he said and both of them gave him a digusit face and ingore him and walk over to the living room. Jae frown when the two ignore him and knew they don't like him. Yunho saw his face and gave him a smile.

"Don't worried they are that type of people okay? Don't frown Boo just keeping smiling, you know I don't want to see a sad face on your beautiful face." Yunho said and pat his cheeks and carried Minnie with him and place him on the couch nect to him. Changmin who is still glaring at the two wrinkly people sitting in the living room.

"Nicey hyung they are meanie butts!' Changmin spoke out and Junsu and Yoochun giggle quietly. Yunho couldn't contain his laughter, but kept it quiet because it would be rude to laugh, but he want to very badly.

"What did you call us your small brat!" Mr. Jung growl at him.

"MEANIE YOU OLD AHJUSSI!" Changmin growl back and Yunho smile at Changmin closer to him, in case his father try to do something to him.

"Don't call my son you useless brat!"

"YOU OLD WOMAN IF YOU KEEPING TALKING YOUR FACE WILL TURN UGLIER!" Changmin growl again and Yunho couldn't believe what he heard and wonder where did that cute Minnie learn how to insult someone like that.

"KIM CHANGMIN DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT THEY ARE GUESTS." Jae said and look at Changmin with a mad face and Changmin frown and put his head because he got his umma mad.

"Sorry umma but I was telling the truth they are meanie butts, they give you means ugly looks." Changmin mumbles and Jaejoong sigh and knew he had to talk to Changmin after they are gone.

"He is your son I am not surprise, with a ugly attitude like that." Mr. Jung spat out and Yunho glare at his father. He didn't like it at all that they are being so pissy around a poor cute little boy and his beautiful boo.

"Hush or I will kick you two out, I don't care if your are my parents. You insults two important people in my life I won't take it and make you regret it father and mother.'' Yunho spat out.

"Psh, whatever you say." Mrs. Jung said and rolls her eyes and suddenly the door bell rang. And the two older devil Jungs smile widely because they knew who is at the door.

"Your future wife is here Yunnie!" Mrs. Jung said and happily got and ran to the door. And Jaejoong frown and look at Yunho and wondering what is going on.

"Don't worry boo don't listen about anything that come out of my mother mouth because it is not true." Yunho said and Jae nod but he felt something big will be happening right now and wondering if he is prepare and ready.

"YUNNIE!" a loud squeal is heard and Changmin cover his ears.

"Dolphin shout is much better than ape shout!" Changmin mumbles when he heard the loud shouts. Jae look up and saw a blonde beautiful woman running inside and jump onto Yunho and he was surprise and he couldn't contain his sadness.

'Is she his future wife, she is more beautiful what if Yunnie kick me and Changmin out because of her.' Jae thought and Yunho look to his right and saw a sad expression on his boo face and his heart broken seeing it.

He push that cling evil ugly girl away from him.

"Don't lay your dirty self on me and dont dare and call me Yunnie!" Yunho said and grab Jaejoong hand.

"But I am your wife!"

"No you are not this is my wife!" Yunho said and hug Jae closer to him.

"This thing?" Jessica scoff and gave Jaejoong a mean glare and Jae saw it and hid his face on Yunho chest when he saw the mean look. Changmin saw the ugly ape in front and saw how he look at his umma.

And he did the first thing he thought of and innocent kick her leg hard.

"OWWWW!" she shouts and look around to see who kick her and saw a little boy in front of her.

"Did you do that brat!" she shouts and Changmin starts fake crying.

"NICEY HYUNG AHJUMMA SHOUT AT ME!" he said and sobbed and Yunho hug him and glare at Jessica.

"How dare you make a little boy cry are you that low." he said and hug Minnie tightly and Changmin look up and evilly smile at her and stick his tongue out.

'Ugly ape ahjumma just got in trouble.' Changmin thought and laugh evilly inside.