Chapter 2

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 2

 

After the long day of delivery milk and selling merchandise in the park, it was getting late so Jae decides to go back to the warehouse. He packs up all the items and carried the sleeping Minnie to the abandoned warehouse.

When he got there, he heard loud shouts and gun shouts and knew he came wrong time.

“Gangs...” he whispers and the loud sound woke the sleeping Minnie up, and he starts crying. Jaejoong eyes widen and knew this wouldn’t be good.

“Minnie shhhh! Everything is okay go back to sleep.”

“Umma, why are there people shouting?” Changmin said and Jae and cover his mouth and immediately walk away but before he did, a person grab his hand.

“Look what we have here guys, I found us a lovely beautiful woman that we can . And a little boy that we can sell,” a man said and Jaejoong trying to push away the grip.

“Let me go!” Jae said with fear in his voice.

“No way, we can use you and your son for many things,” the ert man said and pulls Jae away. He knew if he don’t do anything, he and Changmin will get hurt. He did the first thing that came into his mind and that was to kick the man on the stomach hard.

“OUCH!” the man said and let go of the grip. Jae immediately ran away fast while carrying Changmin. He had to leave all his stuff in order to run fast enough, or else they’ll catch them.

“GET THEM, OR SHE WILL REPORT US TO THE POLICE!” the man that got kicked shouted.

Now Jaejoong knew he had to run for his and Changmin’s life or they will be dead. He will protect Changmin with his all his life, because he won’t let another precious innocent get taken away again.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

Guns were shooting towards Jae and Minnie, and knew if he doesn’t find somewhere to hide, he and Changmin will get killed.

While they were running, the man from before whom is keeping tabs on Jaejoong and Changmin, was running around the street with the men looking for them.

He only turn away for one second and lost them. And he knew if he doesn’t find them, his master will be piss.

“Hurry up and find them right now!” the man shouts to the bodyguards and they all look around and the man phone suddenly rang. He looks at his phone and saw that his master is calling him.

“Hello?”

“I heard from someone that you lost them!” he heard his master shouted through the phone.

“Master...”

“Don’t master me, if you don’t find them or something happened to them you, will be dead. Because you know how important they are to me!” the master shouts and suddenly the gun shots was heard. The man looks at the direction and saw Jaejoong running fast in the street.

“OMG.”

“Why do I hear gunshots?”

“Jaejoong getting chased by gangs...” he mumbles.

“What the hell did you say?”

“They are getting chased by gangs and there are guns included,” the man said with his voice shaking.

“If something happened to them, you are dead to me! Hurry and get those men away from them. If I heard they got one little cut on them, all of you guys are fired and kick out of the country for good!” the master shouts and hang up.

“Hurry up and protect them!” the man shouts to the bodyguards and all them nod.

Jae who was still running had to also calm down the crying Changmin, who was covering his ears.

“Minnie everything will be okay, a little more running okay,” Jae said and looks around and had to find somewhere to hide right now. He was getting so tired from the running, and he doesn’t know how long will he be able to run anymore.

Jaejoong suddenly saw a trashcan that was big enough for Changmin and him to hide in. He went into the alley and opens the lid and put Changmin inside and then he crawl in and closed the lid.

“Umma it smells,” Changmin said and Jae covers his mouth when he heard voices.

“Where are the heck are they?”

“I don’t know but I saw them come through this alley.”

“You guys, the police is coming!” a man shouts.

“We have to get out of here!” another man shouts and all the men ran out of the alley. Jaejoong sighed of relief and wait for a little more until he is sure that he can check to see if they left.

A couple of minutes later, he didn’t hear anymore sound. He opens the lid slowly and peeks outside and saw that there was no one there. And he knew it is finally safe for them to get out of this smelly trashcan.

Jaejoong got out of the trashcan and carried Changmin out too and walk out of the alley. Now he have to find somewhere to live for the night. Jae checks his pouch and happily his money was still in his pocket.

“Okay, I still have money,” he whispers. Jae decides the first thing is to buy some clean cheap clothes for him and Changmin. Then he decides to take them to a sauna, at least to clean themselves up.

“Umma, is the bad men gone now?” Changmin asked.

“The bad men is gone now, you don’t have to be scared anymore. Umma will keep you safe no matter what.”

“I know umma, and I want to keep you safe too.” he said and kisses his umma cheek. Jae went to a small store in the street to buy some clothes and then he went to a bathroom to change him and Minnie before they go to the sauna.

After they changed, he went to the sauna and decides to stay there for a night. Jaejoong and Changmin are now lying down, with Changmin sleeping close to Jae.

Jaejoong didn’t know what to do now, because he just lost all his things that he sells. And he lost all the important things they need to survive. Now he has to buy all the things again and wonder if he will have any more money left after that. The whole night he couldn’t fall asleep because he was scare that the gangs would find him and Changmin.

So he didn’t sleep the whole night.

The man and the bodyguard are inside the sauna, kept their eyed on them again and his phone rang again.

“Hello?”

“You are lucky they are safe, if they weren’t you and those guards would be gone by now. I don’t trust you anymore, because I will meet them tomorrow and then put in my custody. Your only last duty is to make sure they are still in the sauna in the morning,” the master said and hangs up and the man sighs.

In other location, three men are in the room. One didn’t look good at all, after hearing the news and his friends are trying to calm him down.

“Yunho calm down!” Junsu said.

“How can I calm down when Jae and Changmin almost got hurt and killed?” Yunho shouts.

“They are okay now, they are safe and sound in the sauna,” Yoochun said, but that still didn’t make Yunho feel better. He almost lost Jae yet again, and he thought he kept him and Changmin safe.

“But I am worried they will get hurt again! Stupid parents, if they didn’t stop me from taking Jae and Changmin in 3 years ago, then this wouldn’t have happened,” he said.

“I still don’t get why your parents won’t let you see Jaejoong and make him your wife.”

“Because of my umma, she thought he is just a dirty man and doesn’t deserve to be princess. And wants me to married the oh so innocent Jessica,” Yunho said and rolls his eyes.

“Eww! Don’t dare and say her name, just hearing her name make me feel like puking. Don’t they know that to so call innocent girl slept with most of the royalty men.”

“Just hearing about her make me want to puke,” Yoochun said and shivered. Yunho laughed.

“Yeah and she will never be my wife! Even if I die she wouldn’t, only one person can be my wife and that is my BooJae,” Yunho said dreamily and imagine their wedding and felt butterfly when he thought about their honeymoon.

‘My Beautiful Jae, I can’t wait for you to be my wife, I have been waiting 20 years for this and it will finally come true.’ Yunho thought and didn’t care if his so call parents forbid this, because no matter what Kim Jaejoong will be his wife.