Chapter 5

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 5

 

“Why did you call me Joongie? I don’t remember anything but I felt like someone calls me Joongie in the past. I also hear the name in my dream. Are you the person that calls me that?” Jaejoong curiously asked because in his dream, he would hear someone call him Joongie but he never saw the person, only heard the voice.

Yunho looked at him.

“I am.” he answered and Jaejoong eyes widen and wondering if it’s true. Then does this guy know about his past before his parents care accident. But what he wondered is how does he know him.

“How do you know me?”

“Well, we were best friends when we were younger. We met each other when we were just 4 years old and since then before you moved, we would always go to the park and meet each other.”

“Oh so we were close?”

“Yeah we were very close.” Yunho nodded. He couldn’t help feeling sad that his Joongie doesn’t remember the good memories that they made when they were younger. But he knew that one day he hope he get the memories back or maybe he can tell them to him, hoping he will remember when he tell him.

“Oh, I am sorry if I don’t remember, I feel bad. I want to remember, but I just can’t remember what happened,” Jaejoong said with his head down.

“Don’t feel bad Joongie, I’m not pressuring you to remember okay? I don’t you to hurt yourself, it will take time okay? I am willing to help you remember the memories by telling you about it.”

“You are willing to tell me?”

“Yeah Joongie?”

“All the little details too.”

“Yes I will even tell you what you wore every day when we met,” he teases and Jaejoong laughed.

“Are you serious? AH! The uou have good memory hehe...”

“I was just kidding Joongie, I don’t remember that much but I remember all the memories I made with you, because they are very precious for me.”

“Oh.” He blushed and looks down.

“Aww you are so cute, you still the same always blush when I say something about you.” Yunho said and pinch his cheek softly.

“I am not cute, Minnie is.”

“Both of you are Joongie, my cute little Joongie,” he pats his head and Jaejoong pout and looks up and smiles sweetly at Yunho. He wished he met him sooner because just talking to him for a couple of minutes made him feel safe and happy. He wished he remember those memories, because he knew they are precious and wondered if his friendship with Yunho is more than that.

“Do you have any more questions for me?”

“Yeah, why did you bring Minnie and I here? Is it because you pity us because we are living in the street. Or is something more than that, because I don’t like it when people pity me for the life I went through.” Jaejoong sadly said because he hopes Yunho doesn’t pity him because if he is, he doesn’t want to stay here anymore. One thing he hate most is people pitying him. He doesn’t need pity,what he been through made him into a stronger person. He knew he been through a lot involving what happened to his parents.

Jaejoong still get those nightmares, and would sometimes cry himself to sleep. But he doesn’t show it around Changmin, but when he is by himself he does. It been a while, but he knew the day of his parents’ death anniversary is coming close. And that always been the worst day for him because he would always get sick.

Yunho frown when he heard what his boo said. He never thought Jaejoong would think that he pity him that’s why he took him and Changmin in. It was the complete opposite of what he thought. He brought him in because he love him and want him to have a better life.

He didn’t want him to suffer anymore, it break his heart seeing Jaejoong living in the street for the past 3 years.

“Joongie listen to me.” he said as holds his hands.

“I didn’t bring you here because I pity you Joongie. I brought you in because I couldn’t stand seeing you and Changmin living in the street. I didn’t want to see you two suffer anymore, I want you two have a better life.”

“Do you mean it, do you want us to have a better life?”

“Yeah I mean it, Joongie from now on I want you and Changmin to have a way better like before. You will not be living the street, ever again.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am 100% positive, I won’t let that happened to you again,” he said as he hugged Jaejoong. He accept the hug and hugged him back.

“Thank you Yunnie.”

“No problem Joongie.” Yunho said but he was still curious what caused him to live in the street.

“Joongie can you tell me what happened that day when your parents die?” he asked softly and Jae frown and can feel tears forming in his eyes.

“Aww Joongie, you don’t have to tell me if you can’t, because I don’t want to see you cry,” he said while wiping the tears away.

Jaejoong shook his head, he knew he have to tell someone this. He been keeping in his system for so long and he trust Yunho even though he only knew him for a short time.

“I want to tell you Yunnie, I trust you.”

“I remember my parents and I was driving to the airport to go to Japan. Everything happened so fast, but the last thing I remember is seeing blood coming out everywhere from my parents body and I out. When I woke up, I was in the hospital and when I asked them where my parents are, they told me they were dead.

“The weird thing is that when I woke up, I didn’t even remember my name, but I remember my parent dying. The only reason why I knew my name, is because the doctor have to look up to see who I. That is why Yunnie, I don’t remember anything about what happened when were younger. I was sent to the orphanage and the kids were bully me because I didn’t talk at all. I was mute for until I was 21 years old.

“Remembering the death of my parents caused me so much heart break to my heart. Some days I didn’t want to live, because there was nothing to live for. The bullying caused worse for me; they taunt me for my looks and made fun of me because I would never smile, laughed or even talk. They thought I was a unknown species that doesn’t deserve to live. I believed what they said and...

“I committed suicide many times, but each time I would never die. I would cut, hang myself and even tried to kill myself from jumping down the bridge, but something always goes wrong. I couldn’t live my life anymore; the caretaker in the orphanage also would abuse me daily.

“When one of the kids did something wrong they would use me has a punching bag to take their anger out. The caretakers not only abuse my, but also the other kids did too. One time they would lock me into a small room and turn off all the lights. The only thing they gave me is a small bucket where I would use the bathroom for. Some days they gave me only piece of bread for the whole day, but other days they would starve me.”

“When I reach 18 years old I was kicked out of the orphanage. I was supposed to get the money that my parents saved me in their bank account, but it got stolen since then, I didn’t know who took it. But I didn’t care back then because I knew I didn’t have that much time left. I wanted to try killing myself again.”

“No one is willing to hire someone who couldn’t talk and didn’t even go to college. So some days I would dig into the garage just for food or other days I would live without a shelter or even food. I didn’t want to live this life with no happiness, so I decide to give it one more tried to take my own life.”

“But everything changed when I heard a crying little baby in the alley, the little savior that makes me want to live for him.”

“Minnie?” Yunho asked.

“Yeah, my little precious baby that saved me. He gave me the reason to live life just for him, also he was the main reason I am talking again. My little baby boo shows me love, I love Minnie very much and wouldn’t know what I would do without him.”

“Those three years with Minnie was the most happiest I ever been for the past 15 years. I don’t think I would still be alive if I didn’t meet Minnie, nd I am glad I didn’t take my life that day, then little baby boo would still be in the cold alley way,” Jaejoong said and finished and wipe the remaining tears away.

Yunho couldn’t believe what he heard, he never knew his boo life was that rough and bad, that he even tried killing himself. That part breaks his heart, because what if he really did kill himself? That means he wouldn’t ever see him again. If he knew Jaejoong was going through this much, he would of look for him earlier.

His parents send him to China for studying, and he didn’t come back until he was 21 years old. If he learned that Jae didn’t even leave Seoul, he would have stayed and never went to China. If he stayed, Jae wouldn’t have gone through that rough life.

But what didn’t add up, is that his parents sent him to China the same tday that Jaejoong was supposed to go to Japan. He found it suspicious that they want him to go to China and not stayed in Seoul.

He knew his parents never like him hanging around Jae when they were younger, but they wouldn’t be those people who would try to separate him and Jae, because they knew how precious he was to him.

That is why he will try to find out what happened the day of the accident, because now he found something suspicious about that accident.

“Joongie, I will not let you go through that rough life ever again. From now on, don’t think about what happened those 15 years ago okay? You will make new happy memories from now on, with Changmin and me okay? I will not let you suffer through that ever again.”

“Thank you Yunnie.” Jae smiled.