Chapter 10

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 10

 

Jaejoong look down and still couldn’t believe that Yunho kissed him. Even though it was only on the side of his lip, it was so close to his lips. He still couldn’t get that image out of his head and it happened 2 days ago. You think forget about it by now, but he didn’t

Nothing really changed between him and Yunho, but he could feel that some feelings are forming after that small kiss. And what happened with his parents he was surprised what kind of people they are. Even though they said all those mean comments and names towards him and Changmin. He knew there is a reason they are acting like that. Jaejoong doesn’t hate them, he just nor fond of them after what happen.

“Joongie?” he heard Yunho calling his name outside of the room that he been staying since he been here.

“Yunnie I'm in my room!” Jaejoong softly shout, but not too loud too since Changmin is napping on his bed. He at his cute son and kiss his forehead. He is glad his baby boo is getting along with everyone.

The door suddenly opened and Yunho walk in quietly because he knew Changmin was napping in the room.

It was such a touching scene seeing two people he loves in such a peaceful state. On the other hand he still couldn’t believe he had the courage to kiss his boo 2 days ago. Yunho still felt the fuzzy feeling when his lips touch the corner of his lip. He was tempted to kiss his lips, but he didn’t want to scare Jae away.

And also he wanted him to regain those memories, because the last thing he wants is Jaejoong thinking he is taking advantage of him.

‘I hope he regain those precious memories, because I don’t know how longer I can wait.’ Yunho thought while watching Jae at the door.

Jaejoong look up and smile at him.

“Yunnie do you need something?” he asked and Yunho walk over and sat on the bed and he caress Changmin hair.

“Um I want to know if you and Changmin want to go on a trip with me?” he shyly asked and Jae looks at him with his doe eyes and just blink. Yunho look at those eyes and knew he had to control his urges or he will regret it if he does something to Jae.

“Trip? To where?”

“Camping, you two been stuck in the house for 2 days already and I want Changmin and you to have some fun.”

“Oh I would love too and I know Changmin would be excited, but is it only us 3 that is going.”

“Junsu and Yoochun are coming too, because I want them to get out of the house too because they are becoming crazy ert animals.”

Jaejoong blush because he knows what Yunho means because he hears loud a day ago. He was very creep out because he was surprised that they would do that while there were others in the house.

‘Thank god Minnie is a heavy sleeper, if he wasn’t I don’t know how to explain to him about those loud noises.’ Jae thought.

"Sorry boo I will call someone to sound proof yours and Minnie room so you can get a better sleep without any noise. Those animals can be very loud." Yunho said and that got him thinking of a ert thought of how Jae would sound like when he is out his name.

'Damn it!' he thought and pull out a pillow and cover the budge that was showing.

"Thank Yunnie, but you don't have to do it if it cost a lot." Jae said.

"Don't worry about the money, I just want you two have a good night sleep. And I know you don't like it when people disturb your beauty sleep." he teases.

"Yeah I sleeping a lot!"

"I know you do, same like when you were younger. You would always fall asleep on my lap, and when I tried to wake you up you were crank but cute at the same time." Yunho remember the memory but realize that Jae doesn't remember it and he frown.

Jae felt guilty fro causing Yunho to be sad and he was the main reason behind it. He tired his best to remember everything but nothing is coming back to him. The only time he see those memories is in his dreams. But he hope one day he will remember them because he knew they were precious memories.

"I am sorry Yunnie not being able to remember them." he sadly said.

"It okay Jae it will take time and I am willing to wait. Don't force yourself, because I don't want you to hurt yourself." he said and caress his right cheek and that send shiver down Jaejoong body, but somewhat it was ticklish too.

"Kekeke it is ticklish Yunnie." Jae giggle and Yunho kept caress his cheek just to hear the cute giggling.

"Stop it Yunnie it is ticklish!"

"Sh! Jae you will wake up Minnie." Yunho whispers and Jae immedately cover his mouth to forbid himself from giggling again.

"Sorry but it was your fault you started it."

"Well I just want to hear your cute giggle it is like music to my ears."

Jae pout, "You have a lot of cheesy pick up lines. Yunnie do you use them on everyone?" Jae wondered.

"No I only use them on my cute BooJae." Yunho said and tap Jae nose with his finger.

"Oh, then I feel special."

"You should because you are very special."

Jaejoong have the urge to hug Yunho right now because no one actually make he feel so special since his parents died. So he hug him and it felt so right that he want to stay in his arms forever.

"Boo is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to hug you is that okay with you?"

"You don't have to ask me, you can hug me whenever you want!"

"Really? You feel so warm." he mumbles the last part.

Yunho laughed, "I know I am warm."

Jae eyes widen and look at Yunho, but before he coud say something he was back in his arms and felt the warmest again. He completely forgot what he was going to say.

"Warm."

"Very warm." Jae said and realize he still have some important questions to ask him.

"Yunnie can I ask you something?"

"Sure boo anything."

"Are you really a prince?" Jae asked because the word keep popping into his mind after hearing it 2 days.

Yunho sigh and let go of the hug and look at him seriously and knew it was time to tell him everything.

"I am boo, I am the prince of South Korea."

"Oh so your parents are the king and queen. How can they be that when they have such mean attitudes." Jae asked. He didn't care that Yunho is the prince, because he still will treat him the same. He wonder how could his parents serve and control the country when they are so mean to people that are the same status like them. Jaejoong thought the king and queen are suppose to be friendly people, but now that he met them his view completely change about them.

"I don't know too, sometimes I wonder too. Because I knew they don't deserve to be king and queen, but enought talking about this. So boo I want you to know that you don't have to treat me differently after knowing what I am. I am still the same Yunnie you met 2 days, and I want it to stay the same." Yunho said because he didn't like when people treat him differently just because he is the prince.

But what he hope most is that Jaejoong doesn't view him differently because of that.

"Yunnie I won't, nothing will change I will still see you as the same Yunnie that I know is handsome and y." he blushed after saying that.

Yunho smirk,"You think I am y." Jae nod his head and poke his stomach.

"Yunnie your stomach is actually hard and not squishy." Jae said and kept poking it.

"Well duh I have chocolate abs. You will see them a lot when we go swimming. I bet you will drool a whole ocean when you see them." Yunho smirk and Jae scoff,

"You mean your ants abs?"

"My abs are not abs they are chocolate abs that all the men if whole wide world wants."

"Oh really? Did you see Hyun Bin and Won Bin abs they are so dreamily and hot. Compare to yours to them, yours are consider baby abs." Jaejoong teases and Yunho couldn't help to feel jealous that Jae is staring at other men body and even liking them.

'You can only look at my body boo, and no one else. Like how no one is able to look and touch your milk white body." Yunho thought, but he was still jealous and mad that he starts sulking that Jae doesn't think his body is hot. So he turn around and cross his arm, and starts sulking and pouting.

"Joongie is a meanie!" he said in a childish voice.

Jaejoong laughed at the cute voice, he never thought masculine Yunho had that voice in him.

"Why am I a meanie?"

"Because Joongie said Yunnie have baby abs, and Yunnie don't have baby abs but manly abs."

"Really Yunnie are you sure?"

"YES! Yunnie body is better" And that caused Jaejoong to burst into laughter how cute Yunho is acting.

"Now Joongie is laughing, you are too mean!" Yunho said and pout harder and that caused Jaejoong to stop laughing and faces him.

"I am so sorry Yunnie!" Jae said and cling onto his arm, but Yunho didn't respond but kept pouting.

"Yunnie have a y body!" he said but yet again Yunho didn't respond and that made Jae frown and starts fake crying because he knew if he did that Yunho will forgive him in an instant.

Jae starts sobbing, "Yunnie is a meanie too! Joongie said sorry, but Yunnie still don't forgive Me." he cried and Yunho eyes widen.

"BOO don't cry I forgive you." he said.

"No you don't!"

"I do boo, so please stop crying. If I keep seeing you cry I want to cry too."

"Hehe Yunnie will look funny when he cries."

"YAH!"

"Hehehehe." Jae said and hugs Yunho.