Chapter 11

Don't Let Me Go.

 

Chapter 11

 

It is finally the day of the camping trip; it will be the day with many surprised coming towards the YunJae couple during the trip.

Now they are driving to the location.

“Umma I am hungry!” Changmin said and Jaejoong smiled and took out some crackers and gave it to his cutie.

Jaejoong sigh and look at Yunho, “I am sorry if he make a mess in the car Yunnie.” He said.

“Don’t worry about it Boo, so I wondered do you know how to swim?”

“Yeah I do, and Minnie does too.”

“Wah 3 years old know how to swim wow surprising. Damn it I thought I could be your superhero and save you.” Yunho pouted.

“Haha your funny.” Jae said and admires the outside.

“What I want to be your prince charming!”

“Is that a confession?”

“Well you found out in the future if it is my dear boo.” Yunho smirked and Jaejoong pull his head after realizing he is blushing again.

“Aww my boo is blushing again, if you keep blushing I might attack you!” he mumbles and Jaejoong gasps and look at him with eyes widen.

“You can’t do that, I am not ready yet.” Jae mumbles and Yunho laughed.

“So you want me to do that to you in the near future.”

“Maybe if we get married…because I could see myself being with you. I hope you feel the same way too Yunnie. If you don’t it is okay, I will sad about the rejection but I will tried to move on and support your answer.” Jae said and Yunho grab his hand.

“When did I ever say I will reject you that are the last thing I would do.”

“Why Yunnie?”

“I promise I will tell you when I am ready and you are too.” He said and Jaejoong frowned because he wants to know how Yunho really feel for him. Because he knows that the time they spend together he knows that feelings are starts forming and he didn’t mind at all.

‘I like Yunnie, I hope I can love him someday and I hope he have the same feeling for me too.’ Jae smiled and giggles.

“Why are you giggling?”

“Nothing Yunnie just thinking of someone..” Jae answered.

“Who?”

“That is a secret.”

“A secret will I ever know about this future.”

“One day Yunnie, one day.”

“I know who umma is thinking about!” Changmin beamed and Jae looks at him and shook his head to not say.

Changmin just smirk, “Umma is thinking of that man on his phone!” he said and Yunho eyes him and wondering who the heck that man is.

“Who is it Minnie?”

“Someone very nice and Minnie like him too!”  Changmin said and Yunho frowned and wondering who the heck won both the two people he loved.

‘Who the heck is that man, do I really have a rival!’ he angrily thought and his mood changed dramatically.

“Yunnie.”

“Joongie I don’t want to talk right now.” He said and Jaejoong frowned and nod his head. So for the next hours the car was in silent, one is wondering what he did wrong and the other is just having jealously running through his whole body.

“Jaejoong we are going to stop for a while.” Yunho said in a cold tone and Jae nod without looking at him because he was already scared to look at him. They stop the car in a rest stop exits; Jae took Changmin out and walk around for a while, while Yunho went somewhere else.

Jaejoong is wondering what he did wrong, and why Yunho mood changed. Before he was nice and happy, but now he is losing a cold tone towards him. He never heard him talk to him like that since he and Changmin move into the house.

“Umma are you okay?” Changmin asked and Jae nod and ruffled his hair.

“Come on let go back.” He said and they walk back to the car where Yunho is waiting for them and they went back driving. A couple of hours later they make it to the camp site and they didn’t know there will be surprise guest(s) there. Jaejoong grab his and Minnie bag and look around by the forest.

“Cool right?” Yunho said and Jae nod and their happy moment got ruined after they heard a loud squeal, not one but two loud ones.

“YUNNNNNNNIE!”

“Omg, let go it sound like a devil monster is here.” Yunho mumbles and grab Jae hand and Changmin to walk immediately from that voice. He knew those 2 voices and wondering how the heck they knew he was here.

‘Did my parents spy on us again and send them here to ruin everything? If they are trying that I won’t let that happened because this trip is supposed to be happy not sad.’ Yunho thought and grip Jae hands tighter.

“Who is shouting for you Yunnie?”

“Two devils, don’t turn around we need to get away from them or they will found us.” Yunho said and Jae nod.

“Umma that is the ape voice and a gorilla!” Changmin said and Jaejoong now realize who it is, the girl that say that she is Yunho fiancée.

“How do they know we came here?”

“I think my parents got some spies to found out about our little trip.” He answered.

“YUNNIE WAIT!”

“DON’T RUN AWAY FROM US!”

In the end they couldn’t get away from the ape and gorilla, but they knew they had to do something to get away of the whole trip will be ruined.

"We have to escape from that ape and gorilla." Junsu mumbles.

"We should poison them so they won't be able to stay here anymore." Yoochun said.

"I wouldn't mind doing anything I just don't want those two to ruin this trip that I planned for Jae and Minnie to have fun." Yunho said and glare at Jessica and his so call other stalker and her best friend Eunji.

"Ruiner what are you two devils doing here don't you have a life other than stalking me."

"We are not stalking you we are getting what that belong to Jessica."

"Follower don't you have a life always listening to the ape." Junsu asked and Eunji smirk and point at him.

"You are my life and my husband!" and that cause Junsu to throw up immedately when he heard that answered.

"Look what you did gorilla, after looking look at your face he threw up!" Yoochun said and Jae giggle and Changmin did too and knew he have many things plans to make that gorilla and ape to run away and never come near his umma or dolphin noona.

"Gorilla face is very ugly but ape is uglier!" Changmin said and stick his tongue out and the ape and gorilla.

"Who the is you prick I am not a gorilla!"

"And I am not a ape, you ruin my hair and clothes you immature brat. Someone should take you away and send somewhere no will see your ugly face!" Jessica said.

"I think you are talking about yourself ape." Yunho said and glare at her.

"Yeah poo poo could make your face look better apie!" Changmin said and the other laughed and Jae ruffled his son hair.

"Minnie don't be too mean."

"But it is true, even poo poo is better looking than her face umma. That ape will never look beautiful like umma, no one can." Changmin said and kiss his umma cheeks.

"It is so true, no one will ever look beautiful like you Jae." Yunho said and the other two just laughed.

"You are right Jessica that is very ugly!"

"I told you so, even my dog look better than he!" she said and Changmin pouted and angry ean through his body and walk over to Junsu and whispers in his ear.

"I would love too." Junsu whispers and both of them walk away and suddenly both of them jump up out of nowhere and throw mud all over their clothes and faces.

"GET OUT OUT OF HERE!"

"Suie babe how dare you ruin your future wife!" Eunji whines and Yoochun grab some mud and throw more at her.

"THE DUCKBUTT IS MINES!"

"YEAH THE WIDE FOREHEAD IS MINES TOO!" Junsu shout and throw more mud at her.

"Let go they are crazy we will be back and we will get our men!" Jessica said and both ran away leaving the others happy that they got the evil devils away and finally they can have some fun.